LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2 distilled water (sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Woke up looking really good today! Feeling better about my prep also.

    Measurements, weights and pictures 2maro!

    Workout was great today. Strength was great, did my 4 sets of 10 with 40's for alternating DB curls and 205 for close grip bench (superst)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Woke up looking really good today! Feeling better about my prep also.

    Measurements, weights and pictures 2maro!

    Workout was great today. Strength was great, did my 4 sets of 10 with 40's for alternating DB curls and 205 for close grip bench (superst)
    Cant wait to see pix.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
    •   
       


  3. Weighed 185.8 this morning with a waist just under 32". It was about 32.4 last Sunday!



    Name:  image-3699907278.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  349.6 KB


    3 weeks to go....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Can see the abs comming in.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  5. Adjustments have been made to diet. Back on a 1 low/1 high etc...everything else has stayed the same.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!


    with lots of carbs....



    down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!


    t-money
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!

    with lots of carbs....

    down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!

    t-money
    You on the lean gains diet also?

    Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

    Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You on the lean gains diet also?

    Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

    Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.
    NICE !!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  9. Adding green tea to the regimen. Just a 32oz glass with breakfast (3 tea bags) I like the taste so it's a nice change from water with some added benifits
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Adding green tea to the regimen. Just a 32oz glass with breakfast (3 tea bags) I like the taste so it's a nice change from water with some added benifits
    Green tea is a jam !
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  11. I think the excitement of the show is making things better. Weights were up today and cardio didn't seem very long at all. Pants are looser & looser every day. Also had a lot of energy, like earlier noted, not jittery or anything like that. Liking this T2 stuff....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think the excitement of the show is making things better. Weights were up today and cardio didn't seem very long at all. Pants are looser & looser every day. Also had a lot of energy, like earlier noted, not jittery or anything like that. Liking this T2 stuff....
    Good to hear.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  13. subd and all caught up. Lots of good contest prep info here.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think the excitement of the show is making things better. Weights were up today and cardio didn't seem very long at all. Pants are looser & looser every day. Also had a lot of energy, like earlier noted, not jittery or anything like that. Liking this T2 stuff....
    i am liking it too....just one question if you don't mind-are you noticing any hgh effects?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i am liking it too....just one question if you don't mind-are you noticing any hgh effects?
    Can't say I've really seen anything regarding hgh effects. Fat-loss, but I don't really equate that too much with hgh improvements. Recovery hasn't really changed much. I can say I "feel" better trough the day with energy levels. Maybe that's better recovery from GH output? Not really putting to much stock in it though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Sitting in the hospital, my mom had a heart attack yesterday. Staying on track with diet but haven't done any cardio or lifted. Will update later.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sitting in the hospital, my mom had a heart attack yesterday. Staying on track with diet but haven't done any cardio or lifted. Will update later.
    Prayers man !! Hope MOMS ok
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Prayers man !! Hope MOMS ok
    x2...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Thanks guys! Looks like she'll be released today around noon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys! Looks like she'll be released today around noon
    MOM......that bout says it all!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys! Looks like she'll be released today around noon
    Good to hear man. Hope all goes well.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  22. Trained back/chest/arms tonight and holy crap, kicked my butt! I made them into giant sets but weights weren't down much at all. Still pressed 100x8 on incline DB press and rowed 185x10 on the last set.

    Sweating my butt off the entire time! Hadn't taken an supp's since Wednesday crap kicked in hard today, could really tell a difference from not taking.

    Since I haven't eaten any carbs since Tuesday I'm hitting a carb up meal tonight (post workout) 8oz chicken, 8oz sweet potato & 1 cup oatmeal.

    Pictures coming tomorrow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Trained back/chest/arms tonight and holy crap, kicked my butt! I made them into giant sets but weights weren't down much at all. Still pressed 100x8 on incline DB press and rowed 185x10 on the last set.

    Sweating my butt off the entire time! Hadn't taken an supp's since Wednesday crap kicked in hard today, could really tell a difference from not taking.

    Since I haven't eaten any carbs since Tuesday I'm hitting a carb up meal tonight (post workout) 8oz chicken, 8oz sweet potato & 1 cup oatmeal.

    Pictures coming tomorrow
    surprised you aren't stacking a gda with ht2?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    surprised you aren't stacking a gda with ht2?
    I don't really eat carbs(2 low 1 moderate or 1 low 1 moderate) , when i do, It's only about 30gr so I don't really see a need. I take 1 glycobol before bed bc I accidentally ran across some. I tried it during the day and I get really hypo and don't like the feeling.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't really eat carbs(2 low 1 moderate or 1 low 1 moderate) , when i do, It's only about 30gr so I don't really see a need. I take 1 glycobol before bed bc I accidentally ran across some. I tried it during the day and I get really hypo and don't like the feeling.
    we are on opposite end here...my blood sugar runs low, gda's are a godsend for me....if i go under 75-100 gm i feel like total crap!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    we are on opposite end here...my blood sugar runs low, gda's are a godsend for me....if i go under 75-100 gm i feel like total crap!!!
    Then my diet would kill you, haha. On my low days, all I have is 1/2 a grapefruit with breakfast. Rest is green veggies, not too many carbs there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Then my diet would kill you, haha. On my low days, all I have is 1/2 a grapefruit with breakfast. Rest is green veggies, not too many carbs there.
    indeed...on the other hand my body burns carbs at a very high rate-allowing me to indulge in treats, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    indeed...on the other hand my body burns carbs at a very high rate-allowing me to indulge in treats, lol.
    Mine use to do this but its slowing down Oh how I miss me some treats
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Mine use to do this but its slowing down Oh how I miss me some treats
    krispy kremes and bacon...closest thing to sex, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    krispy kremes and bacon...closest thing to sex, lol.
    Is it bad I'd rather eat those than have sex at this point? Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
  4. Mix your LG Superhero stack with Distilled Water (sponsored....kinda)
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:17 AM
  5. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Log in
Log in