Axillist going all out Alpha with USP Test Powder

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 7-Off day due to big Radiography test

Day-8 My joint pain in my knee and my elbow has almost completely subsided! I’ve been dosing fish oil and super cissus with regularity. At this pace I’m feeling I should be 100% again in another week or two. Feel about 80% right now and that’s better than I’ve been in a while. Today’s workout shoulders/arms.
    Seated shoulder press
    30lbs x 15 reps with superset of (30lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
    35 lbsx15 superset of (35lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
    40 lbsx15 superset of (40lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
    Seated alternating dumbbell curl
    30 lbsx15 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
    35 lbsx 12 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
    40 lbs x8 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
    Standing barbell curl (2 concentric, 3 second eccentric, with 2 second pause at peak)
    70lb x 12 reps
    70 lb X 12 reps
    70 lb x 12 reps
    Machine shoulder flye
    50 lbs-15 reps
    60 lbs-12 reps
    65 lbs -12 reps
    Single arm Machine curl (negative reps)
    70 lb x 15 reps
    80 lb x 15 reps
    80 lb x 12 reps

Feeling great after the workout. Went home and iced elbow but only slightly sore. Definitely feeling an increase in strength but still trying to rehab the tendonitis. Still feeling the libido increase. Not sure who is a bigger fan of test powder so far, me or my girlfriend. Ok, I can't lie, definitely me!

2. Also to note:

My semester as school has been winding down and we are cramming a lot of material in all at once so I've missed a lot more workouts than normal. This will soon change!!

Also also to note: F U Physics!
    •   

3. Good workout and glad to hear your joints are doing better! Lol @ "F U physics"

4. Day 9-My back is starting to look like a landmine field. My gf has been playing minesweeper on it! (just puked in my mouth) Ok, well my muscles are feeling very full and I’m feeling quite strong. Went light on squats but I focused hard on the negative portion of the rep. Taking about 3 seconds to reach my base point before returning. Still keeping it light at this point.
    Squats
    115lbs x 20 reps
    135lbs x 15 reps
    135lbs x 12 reps
    135lbs x 12 reps
    Leg Press
    180lbs x 15 reps (superset calf raise x 20 reps)
    270lbs x 15 reps (superset calf raises x 20)
    360 lbs x 12 reps (superset calf raises x 20)
    Eliptical/Cardio
    10 minutes high intensity.
    My muscles felt sooo good after my workout. My legs were shaking and trembling and I was so soaked from the sweat I could have peed myself covertly.

Even though I kept the weights pretty low I put some serious taxation on the muscles. Even when I have to lift light, I always pretend that I'm maxing out! I try to use my mind to recruit all of the muscle fibers that I can.

5. Day 10- Feeling pretty stressed with school but I'm too committed to quit! ( Humming MC Hammers "2 Legit to Quit!") I swear to all of you that when my elbow is back I'm going to abuse the weights!!!

Cardio/abs day
    20 minutes elliptical-high intensity
    Leg raises
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Diagonal leg raise (Obliques)
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Decline sit ups (weighted x25 lbs)
    20 reps x 3 sets
    Decline sit ups w/ oblique twist
    20 reps x 3 sets

Definitely was tough to keep pushing hard on the eliptical after a pretty tough leg day! It may seem premature, but I think I'm seeing more muscle definition than I had less than a couple weeks ago. That reminds me. I have to dig up my pre Test Powder picture.
    •   

6. Hey Ax, hope alls well with training + school!

7. Thanks Gokix! I've been keeping my log manually but haven't had enough internet time to post it. I'll get it up to date this weekend! Thanks to everyone still following along!

8. Day 11 Rest

Day 12
    Chest day-elbow down to a dull ache. Not terrible pain but still not feeling good. Decided to finish out the run as a recomp. I just don’t feel at this time that it’s in my best interest to try to push for too much muscle growth while concurrently rehabbing my elbow. Definitely going to use Test Powder to help me hold onto my lbm burning a couple pounds of fat. If I don’t lose too much strength I will consider this 4 weeks a great success!
    Incline dumbbell press
    55 lbs x 20 reps
    70 lbs x 12 reps
    75 lbs x 8 reps
    70 lbs x 12 reps
    Dumbell press
    75 lbs x 12 reps
    75 lbs x 10 reps
    70 lbs x 12 reps
    Smith Machine flat bench
    185 lbs x 6 reps (Feeling tired!)
    Machine pec flye
    100 lbs x 15 reps
    115 lbs x 12 reps
    130 lbs x 10 reps
    140 lbs x 8 reps

Feeling good. Definitely pumped up and feeling good. Even after the workout my elbow was slightly bothering me. Probably a 3/10 on the annoyance scale, which is about the Nickelback equivalent. Just weeks ago it was equivalent to that lil Bieber bastard!

9. Day 13
    Leg Day-Feeling tired and stressed from school so I’m ready for a good workout. Feeling better than normal despite having a high stress level. Can’t wait to see how the gym treats me.
    Squats
    135 lbs x 20 reps (warm up)
    155 lbs x 12 reps
    175 lbs x 12 reps
    185 lbs x 10 reps
    Leg Press w/ calf raise superset
    180lbs x 20 reps
    270 lbs x 15 reps
    360 lbs x 12 reps
    Eliptical (high intensity)
    10 minutes
    Muscles feeling more dense and appear slightly more defined. Still doing beyond parallel squats and extremely deep range of motion leg press. I’m hoping this next week to begin stepping up my workout. I am not feeling terribly drained after my workout but I’m still rehabbing a couple of injuries. It’s a slow and painstaking process but I believe that with “Test Powder” I’m able to keep making gains even while rehabbing! My weight is holding steady right around 192 but I know my body fat is dipping slightly.

10. Day 14
    Back day-My elbow is feeling pretty good today but back day is the day that always seems to bother my elbow the most. I’m only trying to do enough work to maintain muscle mass until the tendonitis recovers. I swear without Super Cissus and Wobenzym I wouldn’t even be doing this workout!
    Assisted pull-ups
    12 pullups x 40 lbs assist x 3 sets (Elbow beginning to ache)
    Lat pull downs
    100 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
    Eliptical (high intensity)
    20 minutes w/ average of 140 heart rate

Feeling slightly sorry for myself with my elbow. I am having a hard time going only 70-80%. I want to lift so much more than I am currently. I know my muscles are capable of so much more! I hate hate hate injuries! I’m going to push twice as hard with legs next week! If my arms hold me back I want legs like tree trunks!

11. Day 15-Chest
    Feeling pretty good today. Skin still greasy and my pillows smell like French fries! Ugh! I haven’t been this greasy since my early teens! Either I have the night sweats from Tuberculosis or this Test Powder is doing what it is designed to do!
    Incline dumbbell press
    45 lbs x 15 reps
    60 lbs x 12 reps
    65 lbs x 12 reps
    Flat bench dumbbell press
    60 lbs x 15
    70 lbs x 12
    75 lbs x 10
    Hammer press bench
    155lbs x 12 reps
    Pec deck
    115lbs x 12 repsx3 sets
    Eliptical 20 minutes high intensity
    Good workout. I feel that my elbow is slowly getting better. I still haven’t begun to push too hard on the weights but things are definitely improving and my body composition seems to be getting better as well. I definitely am looking more vascular. My weight bounces from 190-194 on a daily basis.

12. Day 16-Offday-Study Study Study! Summer final exams upcoming!

13. Day 17-Legs-
    Squats
    135lbs x 15 reps
    155lbs x 15 reps
    185lbs x 12 reps
    195lbs x 10 reps
    Leg press
    180 lbs x 20 reps
    360 lbs x 15 reps
    540 lbs x 12 reps
    Hamstring curl
    95 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets
    Hip adductor (Girly man exercise!)
    95 lbs x 15 reps
    105lbs x 15 reps
    125 lbs x 15 reps
    Eliptical 10 minutes

Not too bad of a workout. Felt pretty good. I really love doing legs. I'm going to add some clean and jerks or clean and press exercises next time. The Olympics reminded me I should be doing those again!

14. Tree trunk legs, I feel like I have those :\. I'll switch for guns of steel!

15. I'm late.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

16. Better late than never! I have been late posting my workouts!

17. Day 17- Back
    Pullups
    15 reps w/25 lbs assist x 2 sets
    12 reps unassisted
    Bent over rows (Barbell)
    65 lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets
    Lat pulldown- individual handle grips
    50 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
    Eliptical-22 minutes (High intensity)

Nothing much to note other than a little worried about doing pull-ups unassisted. My elbow was bothering me slightly after that set. You can tell from my light lifts after my sets of pull-ups. Still though not too bad. I haven't seem to have lost any strength as I did 12 pullups unassisted quite easily!

18. Day 18&19- Off due to migraines! I get about 3 per year and they put me down hard for 2 days on average even with medication. Stress from school and clinical rotation doesn’t help!

19. Day 20-Chest (Happy happy day!)- Very excited for chest today. My elbow isn’t bothering me much. I still decided to wear my elbow sleeve just in case. I like to keep it supported after recent injury. I figure to push about 80% effort level on my lifts and see how my elbow responds.
    Flat bench dumbbell press
    50 lbs x 20 reps
    70 lbs x 15 reps
    75 lbs x 12 reps
    80 lbs x 10 reps
    Incline dumbbell press
    60 lbs x 12 reps
    65 lbs x 10 reps
    60 lbs x 12 reps
    Seated cable press
    35 lbs x 15 reps
    45 lbs x 15 reps
    55 lbs x 12 reps
    Machine flye
    105 lbs x 15 reps
    115lbs x 12 reps
    105lbs x 15 reps
    Going moderately heavy felt pretty good to me today. My elbow isn’t bothering me after lifting at all. I feel like I’m starting to finally heal! My shoulder was aching slightly near the end of my workout and honestly I was really happy it wasn’t my elbow. Now that my elbow is getting better I am going to start adding shoulders back into my workout along with arms. I haven’t been able to do these in the past because they just tore my elbow to pieces. This has been my highlight so far of this run. My elbow is getting back to normal and I’m going to be able to test my strength once again. I’m pumped! Tomorrow I’m doing arms/shoulders/abs!

20. What happened to everyone following? I swear I had at least a few people following my log! Feel free to suggest extra exercises or any tips you have on recovering from an injury while bodybuilding. I love the feedback!

21. We're here... Promise!

22. Thanks my man! I'm still hanging in there. I gotta kick this elbow thing before I run SD.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Thanks my man! I'm still hanging in there. I gotta kick this elbow thing before I run SD.
    Heal before you run any PH... Trust me

24. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Heal before you run any PH... Trust me
    I plan on it! I know the strength SD gives and I'm not about to rupture a tendon lifting like a beast!

25. I just bought three more bottles... Going to have enough to last me a year

26. Ya go with the LGI or Beast?

27. Damn it i cant wait to start and log mine!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Damn it i cant wait to start and log mine!!
    Shoot me the link when you do! I'm a fan of logs!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Ya go with the LGI or Beast?
    Beast = overpriced

I bought three bottles of LGI and two bottles of Forged.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Beast = overpriced

I bought three bottles of LGI and two bottles of Forged.
    Yeah man! I agree I wish that I would have went with LGI. I wasted a lot of cash!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. GONZO IS GOING THE DISTANCE WITH USP's AP/Recreate/Pslin
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
  3. Going all out let me know if its a good stack
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:59 PM
  4. 1-test cyp...DS all out?