Axillist going all out Alpha with USP Test Powder

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
First off, I must say that I'm a longtime user of USP lab products and I've yet to be disappointed by anything they have released! This means that the bar is already set pretty high for this product. As a first time logger I will start out by giving you some background on who I am and what my goals are with this compound.

I'm a natural "hard gainer" lifting hard for the past 18 years. I have worked diligently and tirelessly on my physique while attempting to stave off joint injuries due to a congenital joint disorder. Spent just under 5 years with the USAF most of that time being a certified USAF Physical Training Leader. My goal for this 4 week period is a bulk. If i lose a little extra fat during this run I will be ecstatic, however, it's not my primary focus.

Starting stats ------ Ending stats
33 years old--------
5'9 192 lbs --------- 187 lbs
34'' waist----------- 32.8''
15.5'' arms---------- 15''
39'' chest----------- 38.5''
23 3/4 quads------- 23.5''
15'' calves---------- 15''

I'm more than prepared to be the "Alpha Test Dummy!"

*Update* Week 1 summary:
Definitely feeling stronger and more energized. Haven't been able to fully put it to the test yet Nothing noteworthy in terms of weight gain or physique change but my skin is definitely much more oily. BRING ON WEEK 2!

*Update* Week 2 summary
Elbow still bothering me slightly but I decided to run the rest of my TEST run as a recomp instead of a bulk. I've already begun to notice body composition changes. I'm loving this so far!

*Update* week 3 summary
Still going strong despite slight elbow pain. My strength is staying put despite losing fat. I really haven't had much time to change my diet but I'm having noticible improvements in my physique!

*Update* week 4 summary
Very happy overall with the past 30 days now under my belt. My injury has mostly healed and Test Powder really kept me in the game. I didn't seem to lose much strength and my physique is slightly improved especially in my mid section.

My overall impression of Test Powder is that it definitely works! Do not go into a cycle thinking you will achieve steroid-like results as this isn't a steroidal compound. You will however notice an increase in energy,drive, and an improved feeling of well being. There is no PCT required and does not need support supplements! There is literally no downside to taking this compound other than the DAA may cause an upset stomach in some individuals. I would recommend this compound to anyone looking to increase libido, improve well being, and increase size and strength as well as lose fat!

Impression: 8.5 out of 10. The only thing I rank against this stuff is that it can cause slight GI distress. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to bodybuild naturally! For those pro hormone/anabolic users, I would highly recommend this for your PCT!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yes, im in but only if u post illicit pics of you and the test powder

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 1
Received test powder in the mail and I was ecstatic. Took it immediately! Didn’t taste spectacular but I don’t care much about how things taste. I would drink swamp water if it raised testosterone!

My first workout I had to keep the intensity down to 70% because elbow tendinitis flare up. Could be psychosomatic but I swear I smelled a little more greasy and nasty during my workout. Reminded me that putrid aroma of pubescent feet! YUM! Overall great workout even though I had to keep the intensity a little low.

Cardio/warm up
20 minutes of Eliptical=high intensity

Pull ups
3 sets of 12 reps with 25 lb assist.

Single arm bent over row
3 sets of 15 reps with 45 lbs dumbells

Had to cut the workout a bit short due to the elbow. Heading home for an icepack and Super Cissus!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In. Interested to see what results you get.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Good luck!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very curious to see what this brings

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Went with my G/f to the Jersey Shore yesterday and today. Trying to stick to healthy eating but man they have some great chicken wings and seafood here!

I think the D-Aspartic Acid from the Test Powder has been making me slightly gassy but not having the gut rot that a lot of people do while on DAA. My girlfriend rolled over in bed this morning elbowing me straight into the eye socket which frightened me causing me to tense up and yell. Unfortunately, I didn't yell nearly loud enough to cover up the massive fart I unleashed, which easily dwarfed a freight-liner's air horn!

On a positive note my libido seems to be increasing which makes my lady quite happy.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Axillest try splitting up your dose. Taking 1 scoop at a time may help any GI distress you may be experiencing.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 4- Leg day at the gym. Feeling very energized and ready to go! Needed the couple days off at the beach to give my joints a rest. It was unusually hot in the gym today and I was constantly dripping sweat my entire hour workout. This is my second leg workout since injuring my knee. Took almost 2 months to heal so going light. I swear people are going to think I'm a basket case with all my injuries. haha

Squats
15 reps- 115 lbs
15 reps-135 lbs
12 reps-185
Leg Press
15 reps-270 lbs
15 reps-360 lbs
12 reps-450 lbs
Stair stepper 10 minutes keeping heart rate above 135 bpm.

Overall I was feeling excellent. I felt that I could have done much more weight but I was weary of pushing too hard too fast! Still sweating like a beast in the gym. I'm beginning to see sporadic acne on my face and back. Nothing terrible.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
dude i am just recovering from a knee injury two years ago. go easy on those bitches once there gone. u become a fat man who cant bath properly eats Cheetos and farts out hot dogs

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
dude i am just recovering from a knee injury two years ago. go easy on those bitches once there gone. u become a fat man who cant bath properly eats Cheetos and farts out hot dogs
You wrap your knees now when you squat? I usually don't wrap em unless I go over 225 but I'm debating on wrapping em all the time. Years of intense basketball has taken it's toll on my knees and ankles. No idea what's up with this MF'ing tendonitis in my elbow. I don't even effing play tennis!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no i dont wrap. i feel its better to go lower weight than wrap. i hit 450 the other day for the first time since i got hurt

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
no i dont wrap. i feel its better to go lower weight than wrap. i hit 450 the other day for the first time since i got hurt
Agreed. I rarely squat more than 225 now but I try to keep my reps high. I could push over 300 for reps easily but Id rather go super strict form! I see way too many people in the gym squatting 275-300 with terrible form. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people load up a ton of weight and lower their ass about 2 inches before the wild flailing begins. Seeing people squatting like they are having a seizure never fails to get my blood boiling!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hahaha. ill tell you what help my knee was the Olympic press. i did high rep squats for along time still do. they help train the body to the form. i think wrapping can be counter productive. some people swear buy it. but im not lifting for money so id rather lift at the appropriate weight than use an aid

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I agree that's my philosophy on weight belts,gloves, and lifting straps as well. Going Au natural as long as i can!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 5
Chest day.Elbow tendonitis bothering me a little. Feeling about 80% today so going light.

Flat bench dumbbell press
50 poundsx15 reps
75 pounds x12 reps
80 lbs x 10 reps
Smith machine incline press
135lbs x 15 reps
155 lbs x 12 reps
185 x 5 reps ( Testing strength but got worried about pushing too hard)
Pec Dec
100 lbs x 15 repsx3 sets
Recumbant cable chest press
35 lbs x 3 setsx 12 reps
Cardio-15 minute elliptical medium intensity (135 heart rate)

My impression of this workout was that of frustration. I was feeling so strong and so amped up I wanted to push much harder than I did. I'm going to destroy the gym when this tendonitis clears up! I've been noticing when I wake up in the morning my pillows are smelling a bit greasy. Also, still having bouts of very mild acne. I chalk these signs up as a positive!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** yeah. good lifts. try adding in a few more sets of some high rep low weight sets of 4 with only 30 second break. i think you could really benefit from it. i know the frustration and thats how i know i finished strong. i pick a weight i will fail at on the 4 set. hit it hard and fast. with short breaks. i think youll gain alot out of this

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
**** yeah. good lifts. try adding in a few more sets of some high rep low weight sets of 4 with only 30 second break. i think you could really benefit from it. i know the frustration and thats how i know i finished strong. i pick a weight i will fail at on the 4 set. hit it hard and fast. with short breaks. i think youll gain alot out of this
I'll definitely give it a shot! Never giving up!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 6
Elbow feeling pretty terrible today. Going extra light!!
Eliptical-20 minutes
Pullups w 40 lb assistx12 for 3 sets
Bent over rows with 70 lbs ,3 sets,12 reps
Machine row 100 lbs 3 sets w 12 reps

This was one of the workouts that depressed me a little. My back is my best feature and doing pullups with a 40 pound assist made me feel pretty weak. My muscles easily handled the load but it seemed that it was rehab for the elbow more than anything.I probably should have not tested my incline bench strength. Definitely worse today than yesterday. I know with a little ice and anti-inflammatory's I'll be back on the Alpha bus!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I've heard great stuff about Wobenzym as well. What's your current dose of SuperCissus?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I've heard great stuff about Wobenzym as well. What's your current dose of SuperCissus?
I've been dosing 1-2 pills a day along with (1600mg) along with Joint-V which contains MSM,Glucosamine, Chondroitan, Ginger Root, and Hyaluronic Acid. I haven't been taking as much of the Super Cissus as I could be but since I've been stacking it with Joint-V, fish oil, and Wobenzym I don't figure I need massive doses. I've been seeing great improvement so far.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 7-Off day due to big Radiography test

Day-8 My joint pain in my knee and my elbow has almost completely subsided! I’ve been dosing fish oil and super cissus with regularity. At this pace I’m feeling I should be 100% again in another week or two. Feel about 80% right now and that’s better than I’ve been in a while. Today’s workout shoulders/arms.
Seated shoulder press
30lbs x 15 reps with superset of (30lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
35 lbsx15 superset of (35lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
40 lbsx15 superset of (40lbs-15 reps Arnold press)
Seated alternating dumbbell curl
30 lbsx15 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
35 lbsx 12 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
40 lbs x8 reps with Standing overhead tricep extension superset
Standing barbell curl (2 concentric, 3 second eccentric, with 2 second pause at peak)
70lb x 12 reps
70 lb X 12 reps
70 lb x 12 reps
Machine shoulder flye
50 lbs-15 reps
60 lbs-12 reps
65 lbs -12 reps
Single arm Machine curl (negative reps)
70 lb x 15 reps
80 lb x 15 reps
80 lb x 12 reps

Feeling great after the workout. Went home and iced elbow but only slightly sore. Definitely feeling an increase in strength but still trying to rehab the tendonitis. Still feeling the libido increase. Not sure who is a bigger fan of test powder so far, me or my girlfriend. Ok, I can't lie, definitely me!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Also to note:

My semester as school has been winding down and we are cramming a lot of material in all at once so I've missed a lot more workouts than normal. This will soon change!!

Also also to note: F U Physics!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout and glad to hear your joints are doing better! Lol @ "F U physics"

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 9-My back is starting to look like a landmine field. My gf has been playing minesweeper on it! (just puked in my mouth) Ok, well my muscles are feeling very full and I’m feeling quite strong. Went light on squats but I focused hard on the negative portion of the rep. Taking about 3 seconds to reach my base point before returning. Still keeping it light at this point.
Squats
115lbs x 20 reps
135lbs x 15 reps
135lbs x 12 reps
135lbs x 12 reps
Leg Press
180lbs x 15 reps (superset calf raise x 20 reps)
270lbs x 15 reps (superset calf raises x 20)
360 lbs x 12 reps (superset calf raises x 20)
Eliptical/Cardio
10 minutes high intensity.
My muscles felt sooo good after my workout. My legs were shaking and trembling and I was so soaked from the sweat I could have peed myself covertly.

Even though I kept the weights pretty low I put some serious taxation on the muscles. Even when I have to lift light, I always pretend that I'm maxing out! I try to use my mind to recruit all of the muscle fibers that I can.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 10- Feeling pretty stressed with school but I'm too committed to quit! ( Humming MC Hammers "2 Legit to Quit!") I swear to all of you that when my elbow is back I'm going to abuse the weights!!!

Cardio/abs day
20 minutes elliptical-high intensity
Leg raises
15 reps x 3 sets
Diagonal leg raise (Obliques)
15 reps x 3 sets
Decline sit ups (weighted x25 lbs)
20 reps x 3 sets
Decline sit ups w/ oblique twist
20 reps x 3 sets

Definitely was tough to keep pushing hard on the eliptical after a pretty tough leg day! It may seem premature, but I think I'm seeing more muscle definition than I had less than a couple weeks ago. That reminds me. I have to dig up my pre Test Powder picture.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ax, hope alls well with training + school!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Thanks Gokix! I've been keeping my log manually but haven't had enough internet time to post it. I'll get it up to date this weekend! Thanks to everyone still following along!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 11 Rest

Day 12
Chest day-elbow down to a dull ache. Not terrible pain but still not feeling good. Decided to finish out the run as a recomp. I just don’t feel at this time that it’s in my best interest to try to push for too much muscle growth while concurrently rehabbing my elbow. Definitely going to use Test Powder to help me hold onto my lbm burning a couple pounds of fat. If I don’t lose too much strength I will consider this 4 weeks a great success!
Incline dumbbell press
55 lbs x 20 reps
70 lbs x 12 reps
75 lbs x 8 reps
70 lbs x 12 reps
Dumbell press
75 lbs x 12 reps
75 lbs x 10 reps
70 lbs x 12 reps
Smith Machine flat bench
185 lbs x 6 reps (Feeling tired!)
Machine pec flye
100 lbs x 15 reps
115 lbs x 12 reps
130 lbs x 10 reps
140 lbs x 8 reps

Feeling good. Definitely pumped up and feeling good. Even after the workout my elbow was slightly bothering me. Probably a 3/10 on the annoyance scale, which is about the Nickelback equivalent. Just weeks ago it was equivalent to that lil Bieber bastard!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 13
Leg Day-Feeling tired and stressed from school so I’m ready for a good workout. Feeling better than normal despite having a high stress level. Can’t wait to see how the gym treats me.
Squats
135 lbs x 20 reps (warm up)
155 lbs x 12 reps
175 lbs x 12 reps
185 lbs x 10 reps
Leg Press w/ calf raise superset
180lbs x 20 reps
270 lbs x 15 reps
360 lbs x 12 reps
Eliptical (high intensity)
10 minutes
Muscles feeling more dense and appear slightly more defined. Still doing beyond parallel squats and extremely deep range of motion leg press. I’m hoping this next week to begin stepping up my workout. I am not feeling terribly drained after my workout but I’m still rehabbing a couple of injuries. It’s a slow and painstaking process but I believe that with “Test Powder” I’m able to keep making gains even while rehabbing! My weight is holding steady right around 192 but I know my body fat is dipping slightly.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 14
Back day-My elbow is feeling pretty good today but back day is the day that always seems to bother my elbow the most. I’m only trying to do enough work to maintain muscle mass until the tendonitis recovers. I swear without Super Cissus and Wobenzym I wouldn’t even be doing this workout!
Assisted pull-ups
12 pullups x 40 lbs assist x 3 sets (Elbow beginning to ache)
Lat pull downs
100 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Eliptical (high intensity)
20 minutes w/ average of 140 heart rate

Feeling slightly sorry for myself with my elbow. I am having a hard time going only 70-80%. I want to lift so much more than I am currently. I know my muscles are capable of so much more! I hate hate hate injuries! I’m going to push twice as hard with legs next week! If my arms hold me back I want legs like tree trunks!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 15-Chest
Feeling pretty good today. Skin still greasy and my pillows smell like French fries! Ugh! I haven’t been this greasy since my early teens! Either I have the night sweats from Tuberculosis or this Test Powder is doing what it is designed to do!
Incline dumbbell press
45 lbs x 15 reps
60 lbs x 12 reps
65 lbs x 12 reps
60 lbs x 15
70 lbs x 12
75 lbs x 10
Hammer press bench
155lbs x 12 reps
Pec deck
115lbs x 12 repsx3 sets
Eliptical 20 minutes high intensity
Good workout. I feel that my elbow is slowly getting better. I still haven’t begun to push too hard on the weights but things are definitely improving and my body composition seems to be getting better as well. I definitely am looking more vascular. My weight bounces from 190-194 on a daily basis.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 16-Offday-Study Study Study! Summer final exams upcoming!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 17-Legs-
Squats
135lbs x 15 reps
155lbs x 15 reps
185lbs x 12 reps
195lbs x 10 reps
Leg press
180 lbs x 20 reps
360 lbs x 15 reps
540 lbs x 12 reps
Hamstring curl
95 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets
Hip adductor (Girly man exercise!)
95 lbs x 15 reps
105lbs x 15 reps
125 lbs x 15 reps
Eliptical 10 minutes

Not too bad of a workout. Felt pretty good. I really love doing legs. I'm going to add some clean and jerks or clean and press exercises next time. The Olympics reminded me I should be doing those again!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tree trunk legs, I feel like I have those :\. I'll switch for guns of steel!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
;) I'm late.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Better late than never! I have been late posting my workouts!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 17- Back
Pullups
15 reps w/25 lbs assist x 2 sets
12 reps unassisted
Bent over rows (Barbell)
65 lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets
Lat pulldown- individual handle grips
50 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Eliptical-22 minutes (High intensity)

Nothing much to note other than a little worried about doing pull-ups unassisted. My elbow was bothering me slightly after that set. You can tell from my light lifts after my sets of pull-ups. Still though not too bad. I haven't seem to have lost any strength as I did 12 pullups unassisted quite easily!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 18&19- Off due to migraines! I get about 3 per year and they put me down hard for 2 days on average even with medication. Stress from school and clinical rotation doesn’t help!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 20-Chest (Happy happy day!)- Very excited for chest today. My elbow isn’t bothering me much. I still decided to wear my elbow sleeve just in case. I like to keep it supported after recent injury. I figure to push about 80% effort level on my lifts and see how my elbow responds.
50 lbs x 20 reps
70 lbs x 15 reps
75 lbs x 12 reps
80 lbs x 10 reps
Incline dumbbell press
60 lbs x 12 reps
65 lbs x 10 reps
60 lbs x 12 reps
Seated cable press
35 lbs x 15 reps
45 lbs x 15 reps
55 lbs x 12 reps
Machine flye
105 lbs x 15 reps
115lbs x 12 reps
105lbs x 15 reps
Going moderately heavy felt pretty good to me today. My elbow isn’t bothering me after lifting at all. I feel like I’m starting to finally heal! My shoulder was aching slightly near the end of my workout and honestly I was really happy it wasn’t my elbow. Now that my elbow is getting better I am going to start adding shoulders back into my workout along with arms. I haven’t been able to do these in the past because they just tore my elbow to pieces. This has been my highlight so far of this run. My elbow is getting back to normal and I’m going to be able to test my strength once again. I’m pumped! Tomorrow I’m doing arms/shoulders/abs!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
What happened to everyone following? I swear I had at least a few people following my log! Feel free to suggest extra exercises or any tips you have on recovering from an injury while bodybuilding. I love the feedback!