FL3X has abs and he'll prove it! Eviscerate Smolder log (sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello there my AM friends!
Southland has been so nice to extend to me a log opportunity with Eviscerate Smolder, so first off I would like to thank dsade and his fine reps for giving me a free bottle in exchange for my honest opinion. Also another thanks to dsade for throwing in a bar of Java Lather, it smells great and I've washed with it twice already and love it! Very awesome of you.

I received my Smolder package yesterday afternoon and immediately showered and put it to use.

My starting stats: 210 pounds, 11% bodyfat estimated. I ended a recomp cycle recently at around 8-9% and have since been eating more calories in attempt to keep the gains I made. I am hoping I can use this product to put myself back under 10% (or hopefully lower!!!).

Directions state to apply a half dollar sized amount of lotion to the mid section, which I have been doing, but it has also been asked if I wouldn't mind trying it out on my inner arms pre workout. So I will be using it both ways throughout this log.

Come one, come all, to my log!!!!

Thanks again fellas.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As stated above, yesterday was my first day with Eviscerate Smolder.
I applied a dollar sized amount to my abs, and a nickel sized amount to each inner arm, about half hour before the gym.

What I felt from first application:
An almost instant cold sensation on my abdominal region. It felt cool to the touch.
My arms felt a slight burn.
About 20 minutes later is when my abs started to feel the burn. Soon after, my arms followed suit.

On to the gym. As I worked out and began to sweat more, the burn became more noticeable, to the point where my stomach and arms (especially in the crease of my arms and ab lines) felt hot. It wasn't an unbearable feeling, not painful by any means, but it felt pretty cool!

Today was day two.
I showered first thing in the AM and applied the Smolder to my abs before I went to work. Again I felt the cold sensation but not as noticeable as the first application. The burn again was noticeable, and it came and went throughout my entire 12 hour shift as I worked lol. I was pretty shocked it stayed that long! My intentions were to put some on my arms too but I was in a rush and left the bottle at home, so wasn't able to apply it before the gym after work.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above, yesterday was my first day with Eviscerate Smolder.
I applied a dollar sized amount to my abs, and a nickel sized amount to each inner arm, about half hour before the gym.

What I felt from first application:
An almost instant cold sensation on my abdominal region. It felt cool to the touch.
My arms felt a slight burn.
About 20 minutes later is when my abs started to feel the burn. Soon after, my arms followed suit.

On to the gym. As I worked out and began to sweat more, the burn became more noticeable, to the point where my stomach and arms (especially in the crease of my arms and ab lines) felt hot. It wasn't an unbearable feeling, not painful by any means, but it felt pretty cool!

Today was day two.
I showered first thing in the AM and applied the Smolder to my abs before I went to work. Again I felt the cold sensation but not as noticeable as the first application. The burn again was noticeable, and it came and went throughout my entire 12 hour shift as I worked lol. I was pretty shocked it stayed that long! My intentions were to put some on my arms too but I was in a rush and left the bottle at home, so wasn't able to apply it before the gym after work.
In. I compare it to having some one place a electric heating pad on high on my stomach.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wrong section!!! :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-a-rooo

Good thing Justin is a mod so he can move it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHHHH lol. I swear I do this every time.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over 7,000 posts and Flex hasn't mastered where to put reviews at :) :) :)

Per the 12 hour thing: It's surprising how "long" the product can last. I've put it on in early AM and worked out late at night and had the burn come during/post workout.

Ironically, I find the worst part of the burn during the shower taking it off...few minutes after that we're golden.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A promo for abs?

:p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over 7,000 posts and Flex hasn't mastered where to put reviews at :) :) :)

Per the 12 hour thing: It's surprising how "long" the product can last. I've put it on in early AM and worked out late at night and had the burn come during/post workout.

Ironically, I find the worst part of the burn during the shower taking it off...few minutes after that we're golden.
I've found the trick....just tuck it lol.

A promo for abs?

If you can guess how many I'm hiding you win!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A promo for abs?

6 lucky winners get to run one of Fl3x's abdominal muscles for 30 days. Great opportunity and should be tons of apps.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with the run. I'll be following along.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 lucky winners get to run one of Fl3x's abdominal muscles for 30 days. Great opportunity and should be tons of apps.
What's PCT look like for such a product?! I can't use a serm, I just can't

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's PCT look like for such a product?! I can't use a serm, I just can't
Naw, no SERM, but probably a SARM (selective abdominal receptor modulator).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wrong.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
FL3XY-pooh :p get your pics working this time, not like your last "pic thread" where they didn't work...Oh yeah sub :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you're at the perfect leanness to see some solid results from this IMO. Keep the diet and training in check and you'll be able to use those abs to grate cheese!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am rather envious of your unflexed photo. Looking forward to what Eviscerate will do to help out even more.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have been applying to my abs every day and I am thinking I look a bit more defined there already :)
I will post a pic next week.

Today I did back and biceps, and wanted to test the vascularity again so I applied to inner arms pre workout. It definitely appears to do the trick, although I can't be 100% certain. I had an idea that next arm day I will just apply it to one arm so I can compare.

Also something interesting happened at the gym today.
I noticed my face and forehead had a slight burning sensation to them, and just figured I was for some reason getting late tingles from the beta alanine. I just sat down and realized I had been wiping the sweat off my face with the length of my arm the entire time lol....my face is SMOLDERING!!!!
Notes for next time I guess.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, there is a bit of a learning curve to NOT touch your face or man-bits after using.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there is a bit of a learning curve to NOT touch your face or man-bits after using.
I should Smolder on all the shower benches in the locker room tomorrow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I learned that one after putting Evi on...forgetting about it...rubbing one off and woof :D god damn...I wanted to scream that day hahaha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I learned that one after putting Evi on...forgetting about it...rubbing one off and woof :D god damn...I wanted to scream that day hahaha.
Wish you all could have been with Christine and me during product design phase. That was a fun time, for sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wish you all could have been with Christine and me during product design phase. That was a fun time, for sure.
Hahahaha I can imagine. BTW how's Slinsanity and the Sleep Aid coming along Matt?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha I can imagine. BTW how's Slinsanity and the Sleep Aid coming along Matt?
Slintensity samples will be shipping on MONDAY to select testers. I think you will see DCP 2.0, though, before Sleephoria. Just a hunch :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Slintensity samples will be shipping on MONDAY to select testers. I think you will see DCP 2.0, though, before Sleephoria. Just a hunch :)
:cry: I wanted to be beta for Slintensity or DCP 2.0...QQ...Anyhow :p awesome you are getting them done , you got a costumer here waiting for em haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You certainly gotta be careful with the Eviscerate/Smolder stuff. I know if you're a big use your shirt to wipe sweat type of guy you're going to get face transfer. Found this out the hard way. If I'm running Eviscerate I'm always bringing sweat towels to any workout so I can wipe off with that and not get the transfer there.

Some people use latex gloves to apply and then throw those away. I've done that, but I don't think it's necessary as long as you make sure to wash those hands damn good after the application.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard shirt-wipers only do it to show their abs off ;) ;)
Lol. Sweat towel is good advice though!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard shirt-wipers only do it to show their abs off ;) ;)
Lol. Sweat towel is good advice though!
This might be the case but I lift alone :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep trying to remember to apply to just one arm pre workout to compare vascularity but I keep forgetting and doing both arms.
Chest and triceps in the morning, I will make another mental note.
The skin in my abdominal region is looking a bit more firm and my abs are becoming more noticeable.
Let me see if I can get an updated pic here.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy!

Sorry for the delay guys.
Been pretty busy at work but I haven't forgotten to apply my Shmolder.

I look about as defined today as I did last update. I am thinking maybe I will use even more. Either l at once or split throughout the day. What say ye?
I can still feel the affects slightly even now from my application of over 12 hours ago.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks buddy!

Sorry for the delay guys.
Been pretty busy at work but I haven't forgotten to apply my Shmolder.

I look about as defined today as I did last update. I am thinking maybe I will use even more. Either l at once or split throughout the day. What say ye?
I can still feel the affects slightly even now from my application of over 12 hours ago.
I personally had a better effect when I started applying 2x a day, I would even shower twice just for that. Shower+dry skin+apply evi= Me Gusta

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been keeping at it with two a day now, except forgot to bring it to work tonight, so second dose will have to be before bed instead of before the gym :(

I really like the pre gym application. The burn is very strong! Definitely a good feeling in the gym. Can't say enough about how long it lasts either.

Quick update on the Java Lather too, the gf has been using it and her skin is glowing lately. Very clear! She always complained about her skin before and this seems to be improving it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been keeping at it with two a day now, except forgot to bring it to work tonight, so second dose will have to be before bed instead of before the gym :(

I really like the pre gym application. The burn is very strong! Definitely a good feeling in the gym. Can't say enough about how long it lasts either.

Quick update on the Java Lather too, the gf has been using it and her skin is glowing lately. Very clear! She always complained about her skin before and this seems to be improving it.
My girlfriend adores Java Lather as well and complains anytime we run out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO I'm back after a long vacation.
I managed to not starve to death while camping, and even managed to fit some resistance work in with the help of some trees. Did some hiking to waterfalls, cliff diving, swimming etc etc etc, so I got my cardio in as well.
I pretty much survived off of Special K protein cereal, protein bars, and canned chicken.

I rubbed my Smolder on only once a day while camping because finding time for a second application seemed impossible.
Now that I'm back I'm going back to two a day til this bottle is gone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the bottle is still in tact? No one threw it...?

:cool2:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just realized I never put together my final thoughts on this.

I ran this for a solid month without much of a change in diet, exercise, or anything really, and the goal was to shed some abdominal fat and reveal my abs more (obviously).

When I started this log I weighed in at 210 pounds and determined my bf% to be 11%.

The main area of application was the abdominal section, mostly the upper abs. Half way through the log I wasn't seeing the results I was expecting so I upped it to two applications a day.
Applying twice a day (while eating at maintenance calories or maybe slightly above mind you) gave me what I was looking for. You might be able to see a bit from the progress pics I posted.
I noticed an increased definition in my upper abdominals and some of the fluffiness in my lower abs melted off and brought out the V-line more, which is exactly what I wanted to see.
Shortly after application I would get a flushing in my body and increased perspiration, and that feeling would slowly fade over the next hour. The area of application would stay pretty much "smoldering" for the entire day. Increased activity or sweating would seem to reactivate it and increase the smoldering in my abs even more.

Now, Matt wanted us to try and remember to apply to the arms before workouts to see if it would increase vascularity. Although I didn't get any pics of this, I did try it and I would say there was an increase. The tricky part is remembering not to wipe your face with your arm while you're sweating in the gym!!!

I would say the only thing I didn't really like about this product was the inconvenience or remembering to apply it. A lot of days I seemed to be running late for work or whatever I had going on and I would remember it last second, have to stop and take my shirt off, apply it, clean my hands, and shirt back up before leaving.
Only a minor inconvenience but because of the application method I did accidentally forget it altogether a couple times.
This in no way would turn me off from topicals in the future though. I've ran multiple types of transdermals it seems, and this is just something you deal with.
If anything you could say it was a positive because it taught me to remain organized lol.

I realize this was put together in kind of a rush. I am at work right now. So if there are any questions post them up and I can fill in the blanks if I missed any!

Thanks again to Matt, the rep team (well, Geoforce anyways), and Southland for the opportunity, it was fun!!
Just wish I could run it longer. No point now since it's bulk season :(

Starting stats:
210 lbs, 11% bf

Finishing stats:
208 lbs, 9% bf

Unfortunately my final stats didn't last very long lol...I went almost straight into a bulk diet/exercise program and fell in love with carbs. I'm back at 11% again!!!!!