FL3X has abs and he'll prove it! Eviscerate Smolder log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Looking good Justin! Those abs seem to be getting smoldered into chiseled perfection bud!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks buddy!

Sorry for the delay guys.
    Been pretty busy at work but I haven't forgotten to apply my Shmolder.

I look about as defined today as I did last update. I am thinking maybe I will use even more. Either l at once or split throughout the day. What say ye?
    I can still feel the affects slightly even now from my application of over 12 hours ago.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Thanks buddy!

Sorry for the delay guys.
    Been pretty busy at work but I haven't forgotten to apply my Shmolder.

I look about as defined today as I did last update. I am thinking maybe I will use even more. Either l at once or split throughout the day. What say ye?
    I can still feel the affects slightly even now from my application of over 12 hours ago.
    I personally had a better effect when I started applying 2x a day, I would even shower twice just for that. Shower+dry skin+apply evi= Me Gusta
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Been keeping at it with two a day now, except forgot to bring it to work tonight, so second dose will have to be before bed instead of before the gym

I really like the pre gym application. The burn is very strong! Definitely a good feeling in the gym. Can't say enough about how long it lasts either.

Quick update on the Java Lather too, the gf has been using it and her skin is glowing lately. Very clear! She always complained about her skin before and this seems to be improving it.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Looking good FL3X
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Been keeping at it with two a day now, except forgot to bring it to work tonight, so second dose will have to be before bed instead of before the gym

I really like the pre gym application. The burn is very strong! Definitely a good feeling in the gym. Can't say enough about how long it lasts either.

Quick update on the Java Lather too, the gf has been using it and her skin is glowing lately. Very clear! She always complained about her skin before and this seems to be improving it.
    My girlfriend adores Java Lather as well and complains anytime we run out.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

SO I'm back after a long vacation.
    I managed to not starve to death while camping, and even managed to fit some resistance work in with the help of some trees. Did some hiking to waterfalls, cliff diving, swimming etc etc etc, so I got my cardio in as well.
    I pretty much survived off of Special K protein cereal, protein bars, and canned chicken.

I rubbed my Smolder on only once a day while camping because finding time for a second application seemed impossible.
    Now that I'm back I'm going back to two a day til this bottle is gone.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.29%

Looking big and lean man, keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

So the bottle is still in tact? No one threw it...?

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

So I just realized I never put together my final thoughts on this.

I ran this for a solid month without much of a change in diet, exercise, or anything really, and the goal was to shed some abdominal fat and reveal my abs more (obviously).

When I started this log I weighed in at 210 pounds and determined my bf% to be 11%.

The main area of application was the abdominal section, mostly the upper abs. Half way through the log I wasn't seeing the results I was expecting so I upped it to two applications a day.
    Applying twice a day (while eating at maintenance calories or maybe slightly above mind you) gave me what I was looking for. You might be able to see a bit from the progress pics I posted.
    I noticed an increased definition in my upper abdominals and some of the fluffiness in my lower abs melted off and brought out the V-line more, which is exactly what I wanted to see.
    Shortly after application I would get a flushing in my body and increased perspiration, and that feeling would slowly fade over the next hour. The area of application would stay pretty much "smoldering" for the entire day. Increased activity or sweating would seem to reactivate it and increase the smoldering in my abs even more.

Now, Matt wanted us to try and remember to apply to the arms before workouts to see if it would increase vascularity. Although I didn't get any pics of this, I did try it and I would say there was an increase. The tricky part is remembering not to wipe your face with your arm while you're sweating in the gym!!!

I would say the only thing I didn't really like about this product was the inconvenience or remembering to apply it. A lot of days I seemed to be running late for work or whatever I had going on and I would remember it last second, have to stop and take my shirt off, apply it, clean my hands, and shirt back up before leaving.
    Only a minor inconvenience but because of the application method I did accidentally forget it altogether a couple times.
    This in no way would turn me off from topicals in the future though. I've ran multiple types of transdermals it seems, and this is just something you deal with.
    If anything you could say it was a positive because it taught me to remain organized lol.

I realize this was put together in kind of a rush. I am at work right now. So if there are any questions post them up and I can fill in the blanks if I missed any!

Thanks again to Matt, the rep team (well, Geoforce anyways), and Southland for the opportunity, it was fun!!
    Just wish I could run it longer. No point now since it's bulk season

Starting stats:
    210 lbs, 11% bf

Finishing stats:
    208 lbs, 9% bf

Unfortunately my final stats didn't last very long lol...I went almost straight into a bulk diet/exercise program and fell in love with carbs. I'm back at 11% again!!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

2% is a real nice change for only dropping 2 lbs, bro. Good work.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    2% is a real nice change for only dropping 2 lbs, bro. Good work.
    Thanks. I was using calipers, but I measure it like 20 times to make sure it's as accurate as I could get lol.

Edit: it seems a bit drastic for a month, but calipers really aren't all that accurate.
    Regardless I did shed some ab fat so it was a success
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Good stuff Fl3x, glad you enjoyed it. I'm running Abliderate Advanced and Smolder right now!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Capt has cake, and he's...drinking it? iForce RVC Protean Review
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 895
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 04:21 PM