A Very Florida (PES and SS) Log

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Today I started my run of Anabeta OG and Erase OG. Also some SS Agmatine, but the AB and Erase are the stars of this log. Dosing Erase at one upon waking, one in the afternoon, one before bed. AB is one with breakfast, one around noon, one pre around six and one post. Just switched from working out first thing to early evening. Today was day one. HIIT and abs. Hill sprints alternated with ab work. A hill sprint, crunched, a hill sprint, leg raises, a hill sprint, a plank... for 7 hill sprints. Low carbs today. Diet consisted of a protein blend, eggs, greek yogurt, chicken breast, cottage cheese and natty peanut butter. Boom.

Before pics

ForumRunner_20120711_234943.png

ForumRunner_20120711_235006.png

ForumRunner_20120711_235032.png

ForumRunner_20120711_235051.png

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2.

Chest/ Tri day. Just got off work, took pre-workout dose of AB, should head to the gym soon. Moderate carbs today. Food sources included whey, oats, whole wheat tortilla, eggs, greek yogurt, tuna, spinach and cottage cheese. Will post weights tonight.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First here as well, I am on a roll! :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
P.S. you have the most amazing t-shirt tan line I have ever seen. Your forearms look middle eastern lol.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
It's a strong performer, my t-shirt tan. I've been trying to even it out to no avail.

Got stuck at work until damn-near 10:00 tonight so I guess TOMORROW is chest/ tri day. My only regret is eating moderate carbs on a day that should have been low... damn it. Oh, well, my moderate carbs are considered low by most anyway. About 100g today.

Obviously nothing to report as it's only day two, but stay tuned. Ish is about to get real.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Subbed, looks good man. Im just finishing up my Anabeta/Erase log, it was a pretty crazy stack. Good luck!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looks good man. Im just finishing up my Anabeta/Erase log, it was a pretty crazy stack. Good luck!
Thanks, man. Just took pre-workout AB with some carbs... feels soooo good. Been low-carbing it for... ever. Almost two years. Getting ready to pop a gram of Agmatine and head to the gym. Further bulletins as events warrant!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Alright. Chest and tri's tonight, aaaaaaaaand I'll preface by saying that I am not a strong individual in general, and regarding my chest in particular.

Flat Barbell
95 x 10
105 x 10
135 x 10
145 x 5

Flat Dumbell (switched, don't know why)
30's x 10
35s x 10
40's x 10
45's x 10

Incline Dumbell
30's x 10
35's x 10
40's x 10

Pec Deck
70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10

Skull Crushers
20 x 10
30 x 10
40 x 8

Rope Push-Downs
25 x 10
30 x 10
35 x 8

15 minutes jogging on treadmill at 5.5mph, 6.0, then 6.5.

Taking Agmatine and AnaBeta with carbs, I really noticed no superincredible pump. However, I did hit the gym quite a while after my pre-workout meal/ dose, due to work stuff. Maybe it was that I didn't eat enough carbs with the AB, maybe I waited too long to hit the gym, maybe the Agmatine wasn't on an empty stomach, I don't know, but no crazy pump. Pretty average. I know I was hydrated. I was into my second gallon of water for the day at the time.

Moderate carbs today, about 125g. Foods consisted of whey, eggs, whole wheat tortillas, oats, cottage cheese, tuna, natty peanut butter, and spinach.

Early morning workout tomorrow. Back and bi's. Boom.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Day 3

Alright. Chest and tri's tonight, aaaaaaaaand I'll preface by saying that I am not a strong individual in general, and regarding my chest in particular.

Flat Barbell
95 x 10
105 x 10
135 x 10
145 x 5

Flat Dumbell (switched, don't know why)
30's x 10
35s x 10
40's x 10
45's x 10

Incline Dumbell
30's x 10
35's x 10
40's x 10

Pec Deck
70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10

Skull Crushers
20 x 10
30 x 10
40 x 8

Rope Push-Downs
25 x 10
30 x 10
35 x 8

15 minutes jogging on treadmill at 5.5mph, 6.0, then 6.5.

Taking Agmatine and AnaBeta with carbs, I really noticed no superincredible pump. However, I did hit the gym quite a while after my pre-workout meal/ dose, due to work stuff. Maybe it was that I didn't eat enough carbs with the AB, maybe I waited too long to hit the gym, maybe the Agmatine wasn't on an empty stomach, I don't know, but no crazy pump. Pretty average. I know I was hydrated. I was into my second gallon of water for the day at the time.

Moderate carbs today, about 125g. Foods consisted of whey, eggs, whole wheat tortillas, oats, cottage cheese, tuna, natty peanut butter, and spinach.

Early morning workout tomorrow. Back and bi's. Boom.
Nice routine, im doing back tomorrow as well. It'll be my very last day on anabeta.. gonna destroy those deadlifts. Hope to hit a new pr for my last day on the cycle ;)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Nice routine, im doing back tomorrow as well. It'll be my very last day on anabeta.. gonna destroy those deadlifts. Hope to hit a new pr for my last day on the cycle ;)
Best of luck, dude!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4.

Back/ Bi's.

Worked out first thing.

Dreads
135 x 10
155 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
305 x 5

Barbell Rows
95 x 10
105 x 10
105 x 8

Shrugs (don't know why, wild.impulse, have literally never done them before)
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Dumbell Curls
20s x 10
25s x 10
30s x 10
35s x 10

EZ Bar Curls
30 x 10
40 x 10

Diet is clean today but haphazard.

5 eggs in spinach tortilla

Protein bar (sorry)

1 cup plain greek yogurt with 3/4 cup of oats

Whole chicken breast in spinach tortilla.

Not done eating. Will probably go for whole wheat pasta for final AB dose then cottage cheese before bed. Maybe a whey shake, too.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

Just some cardio today.

Moderate jog on the treadmill.

Low carbs. Only foods eaten today: whey, eggs, spinach, greek yogurt, natty peanut butter, cottage cheese, tuna.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying really hard not to be placebo guy. "OMG DAY TWO AND STRENGTH AND LIBIDO ARE THROUGH THE ROOF AND I THINK MY ABS ARE COMING THROUGH LOL" but here I am on Day 5 and I do look a little fuller. Now! I will say this! I'm going from no-carbing it to.carb-cycling. Don't know what to attribute this recent fullness to, but it's there.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Dayyyy 6.

Shoulders.

Diet was sporadic today. Didn't pack lunch so tried to do what I thought was best. Protein bar mid-morning and two whole wheat bagels pre-workout. Food consisted of whey, eggs, spinach wrap, protein bar, bagels, trout, clams, oysters, more whey before bed just to make sure I got enough protein.

Workout:

Dumbell Press
30s x 14
35s x 12
40s x 10
45s x 8

Front Raises
15s x 12
15s x 10
10s x 10

Lateral Raises
15s x 12
15s x 10
15s x 10

Cardio, 20 minutes jogging about 6mph.

Tomorrow is leg day. :)

Comments regarding the stack... it's been less than a week. I notice more fullness, but that's likely due to the fact that I'm eating carbs now. No insane drying out or libido boost so far. But it's been less than a week, and I love sodium.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. Might be noticing the Erase kicking in. I peed WAAAAAAAAY more than usual today. This could be the beginning of this 'drying out' that everyone talks about. We'll see. Missed the gym, stuck at work, so I'll hit legs tomorrow. Diet was tight today. One week in. Boom.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well I started this log at 183, despite what my stats say, and I'm down to 181.4 in about a week and a half. I have been eating carbs like an a$$hole. I love that. I did leg day on Thursday and Chest/ Tri yesterday, and don't remember or care enough to post weights, didn't have a chance to do it either of those days. But my weight is down a pound and a half in a week and a half, I look full, and I'm a happy boy. No increase in hunger or thirst or any of that stuff I'm always reading about. But where I used to eat carbs and gain 8 pounds of water, I now eat carbs, borderline irresponsibly, and am losing fat. That is all.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really amazing to report. I fell off a ladder this weekend (not a literal ladder, 'Guys, I really fell off a ladder' is like, 'Man, I fell off, gotta' get it together) because I was down the shore in Seaside and am a weak f*ck. So I'm currently 183 up from 181, retaining some water, no big deal. I started two weeks ago at 187 or some mess, so I'm still ahead of the game. Two more weeks of OG AB and Erase... after that I'm moving onto Erase Pro because I've just got to see what the hype is all about, and after that bottle it's eight weeks until Halloween when I'm supposed to be Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein (complete with abs and large delts).

Chest and Tris this morning.

Flat Dumbell
35s x 12
40s x 12
45s x 10
55s x 6

Incline Dumbell
35s x 10
40s x 10

Dumbell Flyes
15s x 10
20s x 10
25s x 10

Dumbell Overhead Tri Extensions
20s x 15
30s x 15
40s x 10

Tricep Rope Push-Downs
30 x 15
30 x 15
40 x 10-12 or some sh*t in that range

Cardio
Jogging on treadmill, 5.5mph for 30 minutes.

All of this was done fasted.

It's a moderate-carb day, today's diet is consisting of whey, BCAAs, oats, greek yogurt, natural peanut butter, whole wheat bread, tuna, cottage cheese, eggs, and as natural an energy bar as I could find. Needed a quick carb source in a pinch, it looks pretty good from the label although I don't think any of these pre-made bars are perfect, but I don't make a habit out of it. Looking forward to two more weeks, breaking 180 pounds which would be 100 pounds lost since my fat days, and being one-seventy-something for the first time EVER (Not EVER, but, you know, a long time, I've been fat since I was a kid).

I'll post pics after the four weeks is up to compare. Then onto Erase Pro.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
And can a brotha' get a d*mn posse in his log? Sh*t. I like encouragement like everybody else, ya' jerks.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Still nobody.

Cool.

Back/ Bi's today.

Just over two weeks on the stack.

Rack Pulls
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8
300 x 7

Inverted Rows
Three sets to failure, I don't know.

Supersetted Lat Pulldowns and Close-Grip Seated Cable Rows
I don't remember, it all happened so fast.

High carb day for back.

Back at 181 this morning. So cheated on Saturday, Sunday and Monday... took Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to get back to pre-binge weight. Seems about right. Nothing new to report, unfortunately.

Blah blah blah blah.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself Sunday morning at 179. That's after high carbs on Friday then low/ none on Saturday so I was probably not retaining much water... from 183-179 with no decrease in strength, but I feel like that's insufficient. Maybe because I'm used to >1,000 calories/ day and losing several pounds per week... this 4-week run is my first time eating normal calories and macros in over a year. So I guess the loss is still good. I'll take ending pictures tomorrow. Tomorrow marks 12 weeks out from Halloween. I think I need to dedicate 8 out of those 12 weeks to fat loss. Recomping is cool, but...