Wasme's Appnut Drive/RPM log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks FU!

Today is a day off, tomorrow...Shoulders/Biceps.. and a review of this ministack. Drive is all gone tomorrow morning, and 3 workouts left of RPM. So far really liking the product.

One thing to add for today: noticed even higher libido all day...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Workouts looking good. Lots of PR's goin on!!

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   

3. Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    205x8
    215x8 *PR

Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

**Barbell Shrugs
    190x12x7 *PR

EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    110x8 *PR

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

**Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

Cardio: 5km Jog

Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

Today's Dosing: 4
    RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.
    FINAFLEX REP

4. MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

Libido: Two words - 'Hell yeah'

Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    205x8
    215x8 *PR

Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

**Barbell Shrugs
    190x12x7 *PR

EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    110x8 *PR

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

**Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

Cardio: 5km Jog

Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

Today's Dosing: 4 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.
    Excellent work !!!
    Never commented before but I also like your nu
    Bering system. Might have to steal it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
    Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

8. I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Excellent work !!!
    Never commented before but I also like your nu
    Bering system. Might have to steal it.
    Go for it.... As mentioned previously, I got it from Cheda/Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.
    Thanks man. Having guys like you following along just pushes me harder. This board rocks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks Jdg, great products!

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!
    I appreciate that howwedo.

So true, between my wife and I, we have 6 kids (3 each).. my oldest has moved out for University (so down to 5), but it certainly is alot of work juggling kids and their commitments,work and then working out! But happily its something we are all driven to do!
    FINAFLEX REP

10. epic log my friend... keep up the good work!

11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    epic log my friend... keep up the good work!
    Thanks mkretz
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Great review! Thank you for the detail. And LOL at the libido comment! I agree with you, too. Haha.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

13. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Great review! Thank you for the detail. And LOL at the libido comment! I agree with you, too. Haha.

David
    Team APPNUT
    No problem, thanks again for the opportunity.. was fun.
    FINAFLEX REP

14. CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

David
    Team APPNUT

15. That is awesome!!! Thanks - will send to you ASAP
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    That is awesome!!! Thanks - will send to you ASAP
    Congrats bro!!!! Enjoy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Thanks bro...
    FINAFLEX REP

18. congrats man u def. deserve it....heck of a log!

19. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Oh snap....here comes more PRs.

Well deserved wasme !
    I started a new log at:

20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Well deserved wasme !
    LOL, I just copied Packers opening line.
    I started a new log at:

21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is awesome!!! Thanks - will send to you ASAP
    Looking forward to hearing how you like it!

David
    Team APPNUT

22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Well deserved wasme !
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL, I just copied Packers opening line.

Thanks FU, and let's hope!

lol, indeed you did.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    congrats man u def. deserve it....heck of a log!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing how you like it!

David
    Team APPNUT

Looking forward to seeing what this will do over the course of a month - know it will be fun!
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Did you opt for the drive or rpm?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. Drive!
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Excellent choice.

My advice is to play around with the dosages some. I take 6/6 and it is amazing! Granted you will need another bottle but you wont be disappointed. I cant remember if you posted how much you were taking but start off with 5/5 or 4/4.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored Drive + RPM log
    By easydate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:17 PM
  4. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121