Wasme's Appnut Drive/RPM log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. in a little late but really enjoyin this, great wrkuts man keep up the solid work!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Well David, I would log the entire run!
    I like what I'm reading!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   
       


  3. Day 4: Back, Calves

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x10 *PR


    Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x8 *PR


    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    80x10
    80x10
    85x10 *PR
    85x8


    Seated Cable Row
    160x8
    170x8
    180x8


    Deadlifts
    135x12
    185x8
    225x5
    245x4
    245x4


    ** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
    105x12x7


    **Standing Calf Raises
    90x25x7


    Cardio: 5.2km Run


    Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, feeling pretty good. Run went well, then on to weights. Tweaked my back a little but I know with a little rest / good sleep all will be fine so not overly concerned.

    Mental Focus: 8 - Mindset was in a better place today. Very clear and relaxed through each rep.

    Energy/Endurance: 8 - Great, clean energy. Really liking this...

    Strength: 8 - PR's and everything else feeling good. Lifted without any struggle.

    Pump: 7

    Recovery: 9 - Recovery was excellent today.

    Libido: 8

    Random: Drenched!

    Today's Dosing:
    3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive later in afternoon.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    in a little late but really enjoyin this, great wrkuts man keep up the solid work!
    Thanks man... appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I like what I'm reading!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Excellent! Seems like good stuff David.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 4: Back, Calves

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x10 *PR

    Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x8 *PR

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    80x10
    80x10
    85x10 *PR
    85x8

    Seated Cable Row
    160x8
    170x8
    180x8

    Deadlifts
    135x12
    185x8
    225x5
    245x4
    245x4

    ** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
    105x12x7

    **Standing Calf Raises
    90x25x7

    Cardio: 5.2km Run


    Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, feeling pretty good. Run went well, then on to weights. Tweaked my back a little but I know with a little rest / good sleep all will be fine so not overly concerned.

    Mental Focus: 8 - Mindset was in a better place today. Very clear and relaxed through each rep.

    Energy/Endurance: 8 - Great, clean energy. Really liking this...

    Strength: 8 - PR's and everything else feeling good. Lifted without any struggle.

    Pump: 7

    Recovery: 9 - Recovery was excellent today.

    Libido: 8

    Random: Drenched!

    Today's Dosing: 3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive later in afternoon.
    Damn, 3 lifts over 200 lbs. Thats Canada string baby ! Looks like the theme just continues. Oh yeah, Let's throw in a 5k run for fun.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  6. Thanks FU!

    Today is a day off, tomorrow...Shoulders/Biceps.. and a review of this ministack. Drive is all gone tomorrow morning, and 3 workouts left of RPM. So far really liking the product.

    One thing to add for today: noticed even higher libido all day...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Workouts looking good. Lots of PR's goin on!!



    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  8. Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

    Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    205x8
    215x8 *PR

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    ** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

    **Barbell Shrugs
    190x12x7 *PR

    EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    110x8 *PR

    Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    **Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

    Cardio: 5km Jog


    Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

    Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

    Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

    Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

    Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

    Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

    Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

    Today's Dosing: 4
    RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

    Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

    With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

    Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

    Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

    Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

    Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

    Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

    Libido: Two words - 'Hell yeah'

    Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

    Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

    Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    205x8
    215x8 *PR

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    ** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

    **Barbell Shrugs
    190x12x7 *PR

    EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    110x8 *PR

    Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    **Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

    Cardio: 5km Jog


    Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

    Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

    Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

    Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

    Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

    Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

    Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

    Today's Dosing: 4 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

    Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.
    Excellent work !!!
    Never commented before but I also like your nu
    Bering system. Might have to steal it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

    With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

    Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

    Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

    Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

    Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

    Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

    Libido: Two words - 'Hell yeah'

    Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

    Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
    Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

    With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

    Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

    Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

    Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

    Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

    Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

    Libido: Two words - 'Hell yeah'

    Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

    Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
    Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.



    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  13. I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Excellent work !!!
    Never commented before but I also like your nu
    Bering system. Might have to steal it.
    Go for it.... As mentioned previously, I got it from Cheda/Rosie



    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.
    Thanks man. Having guys like you following along just pushes me harder. This board rocks for that!


    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.

    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks Jdg, great products!


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!
    I appreciate that howwedo.

    So true, between my wife and I, we have 6 kids (3 each).. my oldest has moved out for University (so down to 5), but it certainly is alot of work juggling kids and their commitments,work and then working out! But happily its something we are all driven to do!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. epic log my friend... keep up the good work!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    epic log my friend... keep up the good work!
    Thanks mkretz
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Great review! Thank you for the detail. And LOL at the libido comment! I agree with you, too. Haha.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Great review! Thank you for the detail. And LOL at the libido comment! I agree with you, too. Haha.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    No problem, thanks again for the opportunity.. was fun.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  20. That is awesome!!! Thanks - will send to you ASAP
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    That is awesome!!! Thanks - will send to you ASAP
    Congrats bro!!!! Enjoy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Thanks bro...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. congrats man u def. deserve it....heck of a log!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Oh snap....here comes more PRs.

    Well deserved wasme !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Oh snap....here comes more PRs.

    Well deserved wasme !
    LOL, I just copied Packers opening line.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored Drive + RPM log
    By easydate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
  5. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Log in
Log in