Wasme's Appnut Drive/RPM log (sponsored)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I would like to thank David and everyone at APPNUT for the opportunity to test out Drive/RPM. I am always excited to trying something new that might give me that edge to push my body harder!

Once my package arrives, I will update daily with workouts and honest observations. And upon completion a final review.

Stay tuned!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st.

Smart move by AppNut. I know wasme will do this right.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and along for the ride as usual.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm here for the gangbang!

David
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the gangbang (unless Vit is in the middle), but along for the ride.

jdg76
team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my parcel Thursday evening, was more than happy to find some sample packs of Neovar and Fat Free in the box as well...Thanks guys!

With only one workout left last week, I decided to hold off on breaking the seal for this mini-log off until the start of a new workout week. Considering AppNut is looking to have all the logs completely by the weekend, I have moved everything up a day so I will have a full week in and will be able to give a very fair review.

My workouts are FST-7. Normal sets have approximately a 1 minute break. 7's have
30 second breaks with alternating stretching/flexing + fluid intake during that break.

Day 1: Biceps/Triceps/Calves/Abs
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Chest/Triceps
Day 4: Back/Calves/Abs
Day 5: Shoulders/Biceps

* Cardio typically consists of a 5km run, at times this includes 3km of HIIT.

Also, I am currently 43 days into my Licogenix, Formula X, Endosurge, Anabeta Elite stack. I did ensure it was ok with Drooks10 to add RPM/Drive to the mix. I feel that after 6 weeks on this stack I will definitely be able to access any changes both physically and mentally with the addition of RPM/Drive.

My log will include my workout numbers, as well as daily ratings with regards to the specific areas in which these products are supposed to enhance.

Per Appnut.com: "RPM is a one of a kind formula that combines those benefits plus gives you explosive energy, crisp mental focus, noticeable strength increases - all while promoting insane pumps and volume!

Drive:

• Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
  • Boosts both muscular and cardiovascular endurance
  • Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
  • Dramatically improves recovery time
  • Enhances sexual performance and desire
  • Stimulates motivation and Improves mood"

So....here we go!

Day 1 (43)
: Biceps / Triceps / Calves / Abs

Preacher Curls
90x10
100x10
105x10 *PR
105x8

Hammer Curls
85x10
85x10
85x10
90x9 *PR

**EZ Bar Curls
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x8

Close-grip Bench Press
135x10
165x10
170x10
170x9 *PR

V-bar Tricep Pushdowns
120x15
130x15
140x15 *PR
145x15 *PR

**Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
55x15x7 *PR

**Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells)
45x25x7

**Kneeling Rope Crunches
90x15x7

Cardio - 5.3km run

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - When I first woke this morning I felt very unmotivated and actually body was stiff. Popped my morning supps, as well as 3 RPM/Drive and 30 minutes later was starting to feel more in the zone. Went for a 5.3km jog, and hit the waits. Felt very upbeat during my run and weights session. Feeling is definitely lingering.

Mental Focus: 8 - Felt in the zone, and ready to lift.

Energy/Endurance: 10 - Felt very energetic, yet without any hyperness that I usually get from other pre-workouts. Was nice clean energy. More importantly it lasted.

Strength: 10 - Had some good PR's. All my lifts felt under control (no struggles).

Pump: 9 - Great pump...bi's felt very full.

Recovery: 10 - Felt fully recovered

Libido: 9

Random: Sweat way more than usual.

* Note some of these numbers are quite high to begin with as they are from my current stack. Obviously Day 1 will not effect this too much, however as the week progress I will definitely comment on the changes I feel from adding these products.

Today's Dosing:
3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Will be taking 2 x Drive this afternoon.

Tomorrow: LEGS

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout to start the log with. That's one big thing I like about the RPM is it don't make you jittery or feel all stimmed out like a lot of pre workouts. Just a nice smooth lasting energy so you can stay in the 'zone'.

jdg76
team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely...head felt very clear. I find with alot of preworkouts my mind is racing while working out. Guess that would go hand it hand with the focus! Excited to see what the next few days bring!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Looking forward to seeing how they help you with your legs workout! That's the true test for any supp, imo.

David
Team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Leg Extensions
95x3x12

Squats
120x15
205x8
255x8
285x8
305x7 *PR -

Reverse Lunges
165x8
175x8
185x7 *PR

**Leg Extensions
105x7x12 *PR

Stiff Leg Deadlift
180x8
185x8
185x8
190x7

**Lying Leg Curls
45x7x12

Cardio - 5 km run

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke this morning excited to take my first dose. Was kinda nice, dosed my RPM/Drive and then laid in bed and watched the news for 30 minutes. Got up, took the rest of my supps, and got ready for a run. Hit the weights about 70 minutes after my first dosing.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Once again very energetic. Clean, relaxed energy. Was able to push with my workout without any problems at all.

Strength: 10 - I have never hit the 300lbs marker on a lift, so to PR at 305 for 7 reps was great!!!

Pump: 7

Recovery: 9 - Felt recovered from yesterday.

Libido: 8

Random: Once again, sweat like crazy.

Today's Dosing:
3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive late afternoon.

Tomorrow: Chest and Triceps

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why leg extensions before squats?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Warm up maybe? :p

Oh yeah Subbd ^_^ This is one hell of a stack bro! I tried it and it works wonders, you'll enjoy your ride!!

And Congratz on the PR!! One Hell of a Milestone!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Leg Extensions
95x3x12

Squats
120x15
205x8
255x8
285x8
305x7 *PR -

Reverse Lunges
165x8
175x8
185x7 *PR

**Leg Extensions
105x7x12 *PR

Stiff Leg Deadlift
180x8
185x8
185x8
190x7

**Lying Leg Curls
45x7x12

Cardio - 5 km run

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke this morning excited to take my first dose. Was kinda nice, dosed my RPM/Drive and then laid in bed and watched the news for 30 minutes. Got up, took the rest of my supps, and got ready for a run. Hit the weights about 70 minutes after my first dosing.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Once again very energetic. Clean, relaxed energy. Was able to push with my workout without any problems at all.

Strength: 10 - I have never hit the 300lbs marker on a lift, so to PR at 305 for 7 reps was great!!!

Recovery: 9 - Felt recovered from yesterday.

Random: Once again, sweat like crazy.

Today's Dosing: 3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive late afternoon.

Tomorrow: Chest and Triceps
Great workout wasme. PRs again. Damn. It never stops. You keep pushing yourself. Nice weight on the squats by the way. Keep it up man !

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice leg workout!! An awesome to hit so many PR's!! Keep it up man.

I do that a lot. Or do some higher rep front squats then go heavy on backsquats.Try it sometime Josh. You'll walk funny for a few days guaranteed!! haha

jdg76
team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Cel said, just to get my legs warmed right up. Then follow it up with a light high rep squat to get me focused and ready.

Warm up maybe? :p

Oh yeah Subbd ^_^ This is one hell of a stack bro! I tried it and it works wonders, you'll enjoy your ride!!

And Congratz on the PR!! One Hell of a Milestone!!
Thanks and welcome brotha

Great workout wasme. PRs again. Damn. It never stops. You keep pushing yourself. Nice weight on the squats by the way. Keep it up man !
Thanks FU!

Nice leg workout!! An awesome to hit so many PR's!! Keep it up man.

jdg76
team APPNUT
Thanks jdg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 45: Chest, Triceps

Bench Press
205x5
255x5
275x5
285x5
290x4 *PR

Incline Dumbbell Flys
45x10x3

Incline Bench Press
205x8
215x8
225x8
230x6 *PR

** Cable Crossovers
60x7x12

Close-Grip Bench
165x8
165x8
165x7
165x5

Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown
140x4x12

**Vbar Tricep Pushdowns ( I have changed to this exercise because I feel with the vbar my triceps burn so must be effective )
100x12x7

Cardio: 5.2km

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, ready to knock out chest, then a bit of stressful crap .. kinda took me out of the game, but was able to refocus and get it done. Did not have the same mental workout I had the last two days.. but still on point.

Mental Focus: 7 - Mind was wandering a bit during workout. But as I mentioned was a bit stressed out. I actually think Drive/RPM helped keep me more focused than I would have been without it, as it does seem to keep your head clearer.

Energy/Endurance: 8 - Decent energy, not like the past 2 days though.. and was glad to be done workout. Will say though my run this morning was a breeze.

Strength: 9 - Two PR's and on two great exercises...can't complain there!

Pump: 9 - Chest blew up like a balloon. Tri's were nice and tight too.

Recovery: 9 - Legs sore, but can feel the recovery.

Random: Soaked again. If I am to win the log contest and a full bottle.. I might have to buy some fat free. The way I have sweat the last three days, combined with Fat Free, could be a great cutting stack.

Today's Dosing:
3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Will take 2 x Drive later in afternoon.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 45: Chest, Triceps

Bench Press
205x5
255x5
275x5
285x5
290x4 *PR

Incline Dumbbell Flys
45x10x3

Incline Bench Press
205x8
215x8
225x8
230x6 *PR

** Cable Crossovers
60x7x12

Close-Grip Bench
165x8
165x8
165x7
165x5

Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown
140x4x12

**Vbar Tricep Pushdowns ( I have changed to this exercise because I feel with the vbar my triceps burn so must be effective )
100x12x7

Cardio: 5.2km

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, ready to knock out chest, then a bit of stressful crap .. kinda took me out of the game, but was able to refocus and get it done. Did not have the same mental workout I had the last two days.. but still on point.

Mental Focus: 7 - Mind was wandering a bit during workout. But as I mentioned was a bit stressed out. I actually think Drive/RPM helped keep me more focused than I would have been without it, as it does seem to keep your head clearer.

Energy/Endurance: 8 - Decent energy, not like the past 2 days though.. and was glad to be done workout. Will say though my run this morning was a breeze.

Strength: 9 - Two PR's and on two great exercises...can't complain there!

Pump: 9 - Chest blew up like a balloon. Tri's were nice and tight too.

Recovery: 9 - Legs sore, but can feel the recovery.

Random: Soaked again. If I am to win the log contest and a full bottle.. I might have to buy some fat free. The way I have sweat the last three days, combined with Fat Free, could be a great cutting stack.

Today's Dosing: 3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Will take 2 x Drive later in afternoon.
Hell yeah wasme. Massive numbers on the bench and more PRs. You are killing it !

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah wasme. Massive numbers on the bench and more PRs. You are killing it !
I was planning a deload next week FU, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I really wanna see if I can hit 300.... and thanks again as always man..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning a deload next week FU, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I really wanna see if I can hit 300.... and thanks again as always man..
Go for it !
3 plates on each side is always nice for your body and mind.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Great workouts, man. Congrats on the personal bests!

You're right about throwing Fat Free into the stack....it works fantastic!!

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in a little late but really enjoyin this, great wrkuts man keep up the solid work!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: Back, Calves

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
180x10
200x10
230x10
245x10 *PR

Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
180x10
200x10
230x10
245x8 *PR

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
80x10
80x10
85x10 *PR
85x8

Seated Cable Row
160x8
170x8
180x8

Deadlifts
135x12
185x8
225x5
245x4
245x4

** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
105x12x7

**Standing Calf Raises
90x25x7

Cardio: 5.2km Run

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, feeling pretty good. Run went well, then on to weights. Tweaked my back a little but I know with a little rest / good sleep all will be fine so not overly concerned.

Mental Focus: 8 - Mindset was in a better place today. Very clear and relaxed through each rep.

Energy/Endurance: 8 - Great, clean energy. Really liking this...

Strength: 8 - PR's and everything else feeling good. Lifted without any struggle.

Recovery: 9 - Recovery was excellent today.

Random: Drenched!

Today's Dosing:
3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive later in afternoon.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: Back, Calves

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
180x10
200x10
230x10
245x10 *PR

Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
180x10
200x10
230x10
245x8 *PR

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
80x10
80x10
85x10 *PR
85x8

Seated Cable Row
160x8
170x8
180x8

Deadlifts
135x12
185x8
225x5
245x4
245x4

** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
105x12x7

**Standing Calf Raises
90x25x7

Cardio: 5.2km Run

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Woke this morning, feeling pretty good. Run went well, then on to weights. Tweaked my back a little but I know with a little rest / good sleep all will be fine so not overly concerned.

Mental Focus: 8 - Mindset was in a better place today. Very clear and relaxed through each rep.

Energy/Endurance: 8 - Great, clean energy. Really liking this...

Strength: 8 - PR's and everything else feeling good. Lifted without any struggle.

Recovery: 9 - Recovery was excellent today.

Random: Drenched!

Today's Dosing: 3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Took 2 x Drive later in afternoon.
Damn, 3 lifts over 200 lbs. Thats Canada string baby ! Looks like the theme just continues. Oh yeah, Let's throw in a 5k run for fun.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks FU!

Today is a day off, tomorrow...Shoulders/Biceps.. and a review of this ministack. Drive is all gone tomorrow morning, and 3 workouts left of RPM. So far really liking the product.

One thing to add for today: noticed even higher libido all day...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Workouts looking good. Lots of PR's goin on!! :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press
110x12 Warmup
165x8
185x8
205x8
215x8 *PR

Seated Dumbbell Press
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

** Side Lateral Raises
25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs
50x12x4

**Barbell Shrugs
190x12x7 *PR

EZ Bar Curls
95x10
105x10
105x10
110x8 *PR

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
35x10
35x10
35x10

**Preachur Curls
70x10x7

Cardio: 5km Jog

Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

Today's Dosing: 4
RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MINI REVIEW: RPM/DRIVE

With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

Libido: Two words - 'Hell yeah'

Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press
110x12 Warmup
165x8
185x8
205x8
215x8 *PR

Seated Dumbbell Press
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

** Side Lateral Raises
25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs
50x12x4

**Barbell Shrugs
190x12x7 *PR

EZ Bar Curls
95x10
105x10
105x10
110x8 *PR

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
35x10
35x10
35x10

**Preachur Curls
70x10x7

Cardio: 5km Jog

Mental Focus: 9 - Head was totally in the game today. Really focused on every rep. Mind did wander from time to time.. but felt very focused.

Energy/Endurance: 9 - Really like the non-stim energy. Even felt as though there was a little gas left in the tank at the end.

Strength: 9 - Really happy to pull off another PR on Military Press, and EZ curls...

Pump: 9 - Biceps blew up really nice! Also vascularity was excellent in my arms. Had road maps going on.

Recovery: 9 - I did have a day off yesterday, but today felt completely recovered.

Libido: 9 - Crazy libido..

Random: Sweat like a ba$tard yet again.

Today's Dosing: 4 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout.

Drive is done, and I have 4 RPM left. I thought I would try an extra cap this morning just to see if there was any noticeable change. Not sure there was. 3 pre-workout seems to be very effective.
Excellent work !!!
Never commented before but I also like your nu
Bering system. Might have to steal it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

With only one workout left in the bottle, which will be dosed either Sunday or Monday - I figured I should wrap this up and get my review into the running for the big bottle contest.

Mental Focus: I found as the week went on, my focus increased. My mind felt clear, and I was able to really think about each movement. I found this helpful especially on back day. I have been struggling with form on my dead-lift, and was able to use some mirrors to my advantage and really analyze myself as I performed each rep. I did have one day where I was under a fair bit of stress, and although my mind was obviously not as clear, I do believe under normal circumstances my workout that day would not have been as effective.

Energy/Endurance: I found I had the same energy levels, endurance as when I use other pre workout products, but without the 'stim' feeling. Now, I will be the first to admit sometimes I like that hyper / edgy feeling. However, at times on other pre workout products I can also get a bit of anxiety and slight depressed feeling after the fact. There was no crash at all with RPM.

Strength: My strength has been up on the current stack I have been taking. I am not sure if RPM/Drive added anything in this department, however I do think the mental clarity I felt did help me to push out a few more quality reps.

Pump: Did notice a good pump, almost daily. Paired with great vascularity during the workout and for a few hours after.

Recovery: Solid recovery. Again with my current stack this has been a high point. I wouldn't say it increased any, however it certainly didn't decrease either.

Random: As I mentioned daily in my log, the amount I sweat was crazy. Each jog/run left my eyes stinging from the sweat running into them. And my clothes drenched from my weights sessions. The other thing to note would be the fact that as the week went on, I found the effects increased and this was after 6 days. I think running a full bottle of each, would prove to be quite interesting. Considering the amount you sweat, I also believe adding Fat Free to the mix would make for a very effective cut/recomp.

Finally, just wanted to thank David, and everyone at Appnut for the opportunity to try there products. And the rest of you for following along...
Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent work !!!
Never commented before but I also like your nu
Bering system. Might have to steal it.
Go for it.... As mentioned previously, I got it from Cheda/Rosie

Absolutely nice review wasme. Very detailed which I like. You all out attitude definitely enhanced the effects of the supplements. If there a record for PRs during a run ? I think you hold it it are very close to the top.
Thanks man. Having guys like you following along just pushes me harder. This board rocks for that!

Awesome man. Thanks for the detailed honest review.

jdg76
Team APPNUT
Thanks Jdg, great products!

I love your reviews always so detailed and honest awesome job bro!!! I know it's rough lifting and concentrating when you have kids at home and stuff so great job sir!
I appreciate that howwedo.

So true, between my wife and I, we have 6 kids (3 each).. my oldest has moved out for University (so down to 5), but it certainly is alot of work juggling kids and their commitments,work and then working out! But happily its something we are all driven to do!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epic log my friend... keep up the good work!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great review! Thank you for the detail. And LOL at the libido comment! I agree with you, too. Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats man u def. deserve it....heck of a log!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CONGRATS, MAN! You are the winner of the full-bottle (110-ct.) of either RPM or Drive. Send me your info and I will get it sent to you asap.

David
Team APPNUT
Oh snap....here comes more PRs.

Well deserved wasme !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4