Stackin PES/SS sponsered style

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-2064725333.jpg

Gonna go ahead and get a dose in tonight and then take off tomorrow (from gym)to see how I will be dosing and effects. Pictures up tomorrow morning and info on my training and diet.

Thanks guys for this can't wait to see the outcome

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, even before the detailed first post- that is keen!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am 33 and an active father, I have two kids and a wife. My wife got me into lifting last year, well going to a gym. Since then I have reduced my pant size, lost some weight and added some muscle/definition. Now I have been trying to reduce my bodyfat and add some muscle. I am not huge by any means(picture below) but I want to be in good health and make some body changes.

image-1514923681.jpg

Over the years I have really neglected my diet, was a slob when it came to eating. I have now changed that diet, probably give myself a 85. Since adding supplements I have been eating more and working out harder. Today my meal, typical, fiber one cereal and a protein shake with one erase and one anabeta Midday snack powerbar protein bites with one anabeta lunch will be here in a little while - left over turkey enchiladas with one erase.

Got a question I workout first thing AM it says take two anabeta before workout then 2 more with first meal. That would be four with in a few hours.... How do would you suggest using?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this!

I would dose:

On training days - 2 preworkout/2 post workout
On off days - 2am/1lunch/1pm

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
In for this!

I would dose:

On training days - 2 preworkout/2 post workout
On off days - 2am/1lunch/1pm
Sounds good to me tomorrow,430am, hitting the gym after a 6 day off.

1 Agmatine, 1 Erase, 1 Anabeta with dinner (double stack black bean veggie burger, some peanuts, pudding)

Morning 2 Anabeta, 2 agmatine, hyperfx pre-workout, intra aid during workout. After workout 2 Anabeta, 1erase, vitamins, protein shake and breakfast. Wish me well.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
In. I'm actually running the exact same stack. Weird.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little stiff this morning, little harder getting back into it after so many day off.

Superset
Curl to arnold press + front Db raise + side Db raise
10@35+10@10+10@10
10@45+8@20+8@20
10@40

Incline chest press + Db rows
10@50+10@60
12@45+10@60
14@40

Superset
Overhead cable tri extension + wide grip low row
[email protected]+14@75
[email protected]+12@100
10@140

Tri pulldown cables
2x12@60

Chest press machine
3x10@95,110,145

Curl to reverse curl Db
14@15

Side to side bends Db
50@15

Preacher curl
20@45

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro! This is a sweet stack, may try it in the near future. May have missed it but have you ever used agmatine before from any brand?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
In bro! This is a sweet stack, may try it in the near future. May have missed it but have you ever used agmatine before from any brand?
No, only SS. Had a bottle about a month ago and really enjoyed the lasting pumps. Why, is there something I am missing?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, only SS. Had a bottle about a month ago and really enjoyed the lasting pumps. Why, is there something I am missing?
Not at all bro! I just wondered if you had anything to compare it to. I'm sure it works as good or better then any other brand! ;-)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Work hit again had to skip gym. Tomorrow is daughters bday hopefully I can find time to get to the gym but I ain't betting on it. Taking erase three times daily with food, Agmatine 1&1 on off days/ 2&1 on gym days, Anabeta 2&2 gym days/2.1.1 on off days.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well looks like I will not be in gym today. So I have decided to Eat it up tonight, salad/steak/sweet potato. I cant wait. I havent had steak in a while. What are your feelings on this, isnt red meat a sorce of iron? Because I dont eat alot of it I think I will be picking up a multivitamin with iron in it. any ideas or comments on this?

I would say we had a great birthday party and am so proud of my little girl 3years old. Man I am getitng up there 6 and 3 year old really keeps us busy round here!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Waiting for wife to get back from gym, so I can get it done. Protein shake this morning then 2 Agmatine, 2 Anabeta, 1 erase. Will be taking preworkout supp in a min the off to gym.

Cardio, abs, upper back, legs(not to heavy got a lot of work to do tomorrow)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for wife to get back from gym, so I can get it done. Protein shake this morning then 2 Agmatine, 2 Anabeta, 1 erase. Will be taking preworkout supp in a min the off to gym.

Cardio, abs, upper back, legs(not to heavy got a lot of work to do tomorrow)
Kill it bro! I know I will today, yesterday was my off day so I always go back hard as all hell! Hmmm.... I worded that kinda funny. :-D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-4117766204.jpg

One week in (only two workouts but I should make up for that this week)
Intra workout supp Intra aid
1.6 miles 174 incline 16min (warm up and cool down included)

Deadlifts 3x5@75

Overhead BB press + underhand BB bent over lat pull
3x8@75+3x10@75

90degree leg press + calves+side to side bends
3x10 4plates + 3x20 4plates 2x50@15lb DB's

Superset
Chin ups (55assit)+low row
3x10+3x10@100

Crunches feet in air
3x30

Took 2 Anabeta, 3 Neovar, multiple vitamins, 1 yohimbe, 22g protein shake(2nd of day), 2eggs with toast.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Late but in

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I think I am going to do a protein shake before every workout. Using that break a fast should be ok, maybe a piece of toast too. I think complex carbs instead of simple(fruits) may be more beneficial. Any experience with this? I enjoy using only a preworkout before but thought eating something would reduce the effectiveness. I have some RPM AND DRIVE that I wanted to try.... Amongst other things but not sure how things would mix. Right now my preworkout is BSN Hyperfx, really neat profile with the DAA and other goodies.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In and good luck. Curious to see how you like the 2am/1 lunch/1pm dosing with AB on off days. I'll probably give that a try at some point as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep up the hard work BudMan. Been busy lately so have not been posting much, but just wanted to show some support.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hoping some good effects experienced within the next week. Wondering if the erase pro and Anabeta elite would have been a better choice. We will see.... Will say the profiles of each were definitely different.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Tomorrow morning gym+me= sore pecs....I hope I can put them to work. Can't wait, will be updating as soon as I get done.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
2 Anabeta, 1 erase, 5g Creatine, 2 agmatine, 2g LCLT, protein shake & HyperFx preworkout.

Intra aid during workout

2 Anabeta, banana, 3neovar, 1pack power bar bites post workout

Gotta go to work will updated throughout day.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Bench press close grip
1x10@135
1x8@185
1x6@205
1x8@185

Wide grip
1x6@185
1x10@135lbs

Db row
2x10@60lbs

Curl to press
2x14@35lbs

Side to side bends Db
50@15lbs

Chest press machine
2x14@110,135

Incline Db chest press
2x10@40,50

Crunch machine
2x30 110,135

Back extension machine

1x20@195

Delt flys 15lb Db
2x10@15lb

Chest flys
1x20@135

Eagles802051

Awards
Im thinking about running this same stack later this year, have heard nothing but good things about it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
If I am looking to lean out a bit am I defeating the purpose by using agmatine? I look full all day but not tight more of swollen look

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am looking to lean out a bit am I defeating the purpose by using agmatine? I look full all day but not tight more of swollen look
It usually doesn't make a difference in my leaning out. Just gives a solid pump, however different folks different strokes. ;-)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Feeling good this morning, some soreness in chest. Always nice to know they were worked properly.

Off today, wife's day. Sticking with the dosing schedule. 2 Anabeta and 1erase with good size breakfast. Then lunch will be 1&1. Dinner 1&1.

No agmatine today will be taking only 1 cap night before and two before workout.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good eats tonight beans,corn, turkey sausage. 1multi, 1 Anabeta, 1erase, 1 omega .
Really weird today had some issues with headache and hella tired. For good sleep good food and supplemented lightly. Hoping for a better day tomorrow, after the gym.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Late to gym, almost slept through alarm. So weird how tired I have been.
2 Anabeta, 1 Agmatine, Creatine, and hyper fx preworkout just arrived will update later.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry so late just got home and showered waiting on foreman grill to warm up to eat me some turk'y veggie double burger and some cottage cheese... Living on the edge hahahaha.

Really good workout, wish I would have gotten there earlier so I could have made little more progress. I basically limited my rest time in between and ended up sweatin like hell.

Cardio warmup
1.45 mile 224 incline 16min

Squats smith machine

2x20@105
1x10@155

Side to side bends
2x50@20lb DBS

Seated calf raise

2xfailure @ 100lbs

4x40 various crunches

Adductor + abductor machine
3x20@150 +3x20@150

Post workout , 1erase, 1 Anabeta, omega, vitamin d,a400mg, c1000mg magnisum ect. I didn't take the multivitamin and reall felt good I think I might have bee over doing the vitamins.

Breakfast was simple since I was late ... Greek yogurt, 2granola bars, banana, protein bar

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry so late just got home and showered waiting on foreman grill to warm up to eat me some turk'y veggie double burger and some cottage cheese... Living on the edge hahahaha.

Really good workout, wish I would have gotten there earlier so I could have made little more progress. I basically limited my rest time in between and ended up sweatin like hell.

Cardio warmup
1.45 mile 224 incline 16min

Squats smith machine

2x20@105
1x10@155

Side to side bends
2x50@20lb DBS

Seated calf raise

2xfailure @ 100lbs

4x40 various crunches

Adductor + abductor machine
3x20@150 +3x20@150

Post workout , 1erase, 1 Anabeta, omega, vitamin d,a400mg, c1000mg magnisum ect. I didn't take the multivitamin and reall felt good I think I might have bee over doing the vitamins.

Breakfast was simple since I was late ... Greek yogurt, 2granola bars, banana, protein bar
Diet looks pretty clean bro. I never over due vitamins because it seems they always upset my stomach! I will have to try switching brands here soon because it never seems to fail!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Diet looks pretty clean bro. I never over due vitamins because it seems they always upset my stomach! I will have to try switching brands here soon because it never seems to fail!
I think that has been the problem the last few days, probably was contributing to me being over tired.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
10 days in and starting to notice some leaning/definition. Morning time I am noticing less "bloat" look, also fullness in muscles lasting throughout day is promising.

This morning workout 75% good. Hit a bump, tried new intra workout and made me sick. Not sure why but gettin back in truck started to dry heave then full on throwing up. Felt great after I purged. Not sure what the deal was I plan on trying one more time, with the power bites for a little stomach stability.

Ok workout mostly arms

Curl to press
1x12@35
1x10@40
1x8@45

Overhead Db tri extension
1x20@45
1x16@55

BB curl
2x30@65

Tri pull down strait bar
2x16@50

Over head tri rope pull

2x20@50

Low row
1x10@140
1x10@180

Side to side bends
3x50@20

Curl to reverse curl
2x14@25

Db skull crusher (?)

2x14@25

Banana, Greek yogurt, power bites post workout

Waited till got to work and ate a bagel before post workout supplements.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day 11 no gym I am scrapping some commercial freezers and cooler. There gonna be hella weight flipping and pulling on these things.

Took 2 Anabeta, 1 erase and 1agmatine with meal. 2eggs and 6 slices of ham.

Sucks my throat is sore hurts to eat and swallow. So look like I am maybe getting sick, would explain why I've been so tired or just because of the violent barfing/dry heaving yesterday.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
On the way to scrap yard. Damn I would guess I lost 7 lbs sweating. Off to sea world tonight with wife and kids. That mean I will get my cardio in for the day. Definitely taking a shower and Laying down before I go.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the way to scrap yard. Damn I would guess I lost 7 lbs sweating. Off to sea world tonight with wife and kids. That mean I will get my cardio in for the day. Definitely taking a shower and Laying down before I go.
Have fun bro! Love me some good ole family time. :) Rest up and kill it tomorrow! Have fun bro.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just got home. Man these doggies are hurting Later

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hit it hard this morning
Power bar power bites just for a little filler in case upset stomach came back
2 ANabeta, 1 Agmatine and hyperFX preworkout. I decided to try again the Intra with the other supplements to see if I would get sick, I only used 1/2 scoop and man it was perfect!

Hit shoulders,chest and upper back

Postwork out 1 erase 2 anabeta multi vitamin, protien shake and bagel with peanut butter.

Not very detailed gots company here and gotta go.... time to cooks me a steak...hellyeah!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for less bloat and more muscle fullness. Great stuff, keep it coming. :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wanting to step it up a bit... Can erase be taken 2 with breakfast then 2 with lunch? And on off days 2 Anabeta breakfast and 2 at lunch?

Not sure if it is useful at night with dinner... Not sure but I would like to try a few different methods. Any advice?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
After reading some other logs and reviews I think taking 2 erase I fine. Erase pro is 75 mg a day so this should be fine. I was going ro hit up two at lunch but is was recommended not to take more than 3 a day... Not sure if I want to experiment that way. I think taking all three with breakfast will be just as good.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Reading(very rare) up some news feeds and saw that I may be able to make some gains using the smith machine more. So this week I will throw in some chest work, hopefully some heavy weights.

My supplementation has been good, I am sticking to the same times. Couple of cheat meals, taco bells chicken burritos. I could eat these all day long, slap hottest sauce they got and go at it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good workout... Incorporated smith machine exercises today. I remember why I stopped doing then, mainly because of the movement seems to effect my shoulder more.

2 Anabeta, 2 Agmatine, 5g Creatine,Power bar power bites(carbs and protein) Hyper FX PREworkout. Tried Intraworkout Compete again and messed with stomach, gonna have to discontinue use of this. I only used 1/2 scoop and still messed with me, the other day I was throwing up.

Bench press(smith)
155x10
175x10
205x10
175x10
155x10

Side to side Db
3x50@20

Front Db raise
2x20@20

Chin ups
3x10@body weight

Military press (smith)
65x10
85x10
95x10

Underhand cable crossovers
40lbsx10
65lbsx8

Crunches
50 feet on bar
50feet on ground
50feet on bar

Post workout supplementation

2 Anabeta
2 erase
1multi
Protein shake with blueberries and banana
1granola bar

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job bud keep it up

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry bout all the questions, I am just trying to get the most out of each supplement.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
2 erase and 2 Anabeta with shredded wheat this morning at 6am. Just Got a snack (spicy chicken biscuit) so gonna take 2 Anabeta.