Stackin PES/SS sponsered style

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Feeling good this morning, some soreness in chest. Always nice to know they were worked properly.

    Off today, wife's day. Sticking with the dosing schedule. 2 Anabeta and 1erase with good size breakfast. Then lunch will be 1&1. Dinner 1&1.


    No agmatine today will be taking only 1 cap night before and two before workout.


  2. Good eats tonight beans,corn, turkey sausage. 1multi, 1 Anabeta, 1erase, 1 omega .
    Really weird today had some issues with headache and hella tired. For good sleep good food and supplemented lightly. Hoping for a better day tomorrow, after the gym.
    •   
       


  3. Late to gym, almost slept through alarm. So weird how tired I have been.
    2 Anabeta, 1 Agmatine, Creatine, and hyper fx preworkout just arrived will update later.

  4. Sorry so late just got home and showered waiting on foreman grill to warm up to eat me some turk'y veggie double burger and some cottage cheese... Living on the edge hahahaha.


    Really good workout, wish I would have gotten there earlier so I could have made little more progress. I basically limited my rest time in between and ended up sweatin like hell.


    Cardio warmup
    1.45 mile 224 incline 16min

    Squats smith machine

    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Side to side bends
    [email protected] DBS

    Seated calf raise

    2xfailure @ 100lbs

    4x40 various crunches

    Adductor + abductor machine
    [email protected] [email protected]

    Post workout , 1erase, 1 Anabeta, omega, vitamin d,a400mg, c1000mg magnisum ect. I didn't take the multivitamin and reall felt good I think I might have bee over doing the vitamins.


    Breakfast was simple since I was late ... Greek yogurt, 2granola bars, banana, protein bar

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Sorry so late just got home and showered waiting on foreman grill to warm up to eat me some turk'y veggie double burger and some cottage cheese... Living on the edge hahahaha.


    Really good workout, wish I would have gotten there earlier so I could have made little more progress. I basically limited my rest time in between and ended up sweatin like hell.


    Cardio warmup
    1.45 mile 224 incline 16min

    Squats smith machine

    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Side to side bends
    [email protected] DBS

    Seated calf raise

    2xfailure @ 100lbs

    4x40 various crunches

    Adductor + abductor machine
    [email protected] [email protected]

    Post workout , 1erase, 1 Anabeta, omega, vitamin d,a400mg, c1000mg magnisum ect. I didn't take the multivitamin and reall felt good I think I might have bee over doing the vitamins.


    Breakfast was simple since I was late ... Greek yogurt, 2granola bars, banana, protein bar
    Diet looks pretty clean bro. I never over due vitamins because it seems they always upset my stomach! I will have to try switching brands here soon because it never seems to fail!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Diet looks pretty clean bro. I never over due vitamins because it seems they always upset my stomach! I will have to try switching brands here soon because it never seems to fail!
    I think that has been the problem the last few days, probably was contributing to me being over tired.

  7. 10 days in and starting to notice some leaning/definition. Morning time I am noticing less "bloat" look, also fullness in muscles lasting throughout day is promising.

    This morning workout 75% good. Hit a bump, tried new intra workout and made me sick. Not sure why but gettin back in truck started to dry heave then full on throwing up. Felt great after I purged. Not sure what the deal was I plan on trying one more time, with the power bites for a little stomach stability.

    Ok workout mostly arms

    Curl to press
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Overhead Db tri extension
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    BB curl
    [email protected]

    Tri pull down strait bar
    [email protected]

    Over head tri rope pull

    [email protected]

    Low row
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Side to side bends
    [email protected]

    Curl to reverse curl
    [email protected]

    Db skull crusher (?)

    [email protected]



    Banana, Greek yogurt, power bites post workout

    Waited till got to work and ate a bagel before post workout supplements.

  8. Day 11 no gym I am scrapping some commercial freezers and cooler. There gonna be hella weight flipping and pulling on these things.

    Took 2 Anabeta, 1 erase and 1agmatine with meal. 2eggs and 6 slices of ham.

    Sucks my throat is sore hurts to eat and swallow. So look like I am maybe getting sick, would explain why I've been so tired or just because of the violent barfing/dry heaving yesterday.

  9. On the way to scrap yard. Damn I would guess I lost 7 lbs sweating. Off to sea world tonight with wife and kids. That mean I will get my cardio in for the day. Definitely taking a shower and Laying down before I go.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    On the way to scrap yard. Damn I would guess I lost 7 lbs sweating. Off to sea world tonight with wife and kids. That mean I will get my cardio in for the day. Definitely taking a shower and Laying down before I go.
    Have fun bro! Love me some good ole family time. :-) Rest up and kill it tomorrow! Have fun bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Just got home. Man these doggies are hurting Later

  12. Hit it hard this morning
    Power bar power bites just for a little filler in case upset stomach came back
    2 ANabeta, 1 Agmatine and hyperFX preworkout. I decided to try again the Intra with the other supplements to see if I would get sick, I only used 1/2 scoop and man it was perfect!

    Hit shoulders,chest and upper back

    Postwork out 1 erase 2 anabeta multi vitamin, protien shake and bagel with peanut butter.


    Not very detailed gots company here and gotta go.... time to cooks me a steak...hellyeah!

  13. In for less bloat and more muscle fullness. Great stuff, keep it coming.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Wanting to step it up a bit... Can erase be taken 2 with breakfast then 2 with lunch? And on off days 2 Anabeta breakfast and 2 at lunch?

    Not sure if it is useful at night with dinner... Not sure but I would like to try a few different methods. Any advice?

  15. After reading some other logs and reviews I think taking 2 erase I fine. Erase pro is 75 mg a day so this should be fine. I was going ro hit up two at lunch but is was recommended not to take more than 3 a day... Not sure if I want to experiment that way. I think taking all three with breakfast will be just as good.

  16. Reading(very rare) up some news feeds and saw that I may be able to make some gains using the smith machine more. So this week I will throw in some chest work, hopefully some heavy weights.


    My supplementation has been good, I am sticking to the same times. Couple of cheat meals, taco bells chicken burritos. I could eat these all day long, slap hottest sauce they got and go at it.

  17. Good workout... Incorporated smith machine exercises today. I remember why I stopped doing then, mainly because of the movement seems to effect my shoulder more.

    2 Anabeta, 2 Agmatine, 5g Creatine,Power bar power bites(carbs and protein) Hyper FX PREworkout. Tried Intraworkout Compete again and messed with stomach, gonna have to discontinue use of this. I only used 1/2 scoop and still messed with me, the other day I was throwing up.

    Bench press(smith)
    155x10
    175x10
    205x10
    175x10
    155x10

    Side to side Db
    [email protected]

    Front Db raise
    [email protected]

    Chin ups
    [email protected] weight

    Military press (smith)
    65x10
    85x10
    95x10

    Underhand cable crossovers
    40lbsx10
    65lbsx8

    Crunches
    50 feet on bar
    50feet on ground
    50feet on bar

    Post workout supplementation

    2 Anabeta
    2 erase
    1multi
    Protein shake with blueberries and banana
    1granola bar

  18. Great job bud keep it up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Sorry bout all the questions, I am just trying to get the most out of each supplement.

  20. 2 erase and 2 Anabeta with shredded wheat this morning at 6am. Just Got a snack (spicy chicken biscuit) so gonna take 2 Anabeta.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    2 erase and 2 Anabeta with shredded wheat this morning at 6am. Just Got a snack (spicy chicken biscuit) so gonna take 2 Anabeta.
    Spicy chicken biscuit? I'm in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Just took erase gonna eata little then off to bed. Hot to get some good rest for tomorrow. Going to hit legs probably will be sore.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    After reading some other logs and reviews I think taking 2 erase I fine. Erase pro is 75 mg a day so this should be fine. I was going ro hit up two at lunch but is was recommended not to take more than 3 a day... Not sure if I want to experiment that way. I think taking all three with breakfast will be just as good.
    Yep. Erase 3x a day TOPS. Can go down to 2 but if you can handle 3 then stick with it. Can take two or three at a time if necessary.

    You can do two Anabeta with breakfast and two at lunch if this helps with convenience. But make sure you have a good amount of carbs with those meals.

    I find Anabeta to be very effective as a nutrient partitioner. So effective I feel my blood sugar lower if taking two caps at once, which is why I recommend taking it with sufficient carbs.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Reading(very rare) up some news feeds and saw that I may be able to make some gains using the smith machine more. So this week I will throw in some chest work, hopefully some heavy weights.

    My supplementation has been good, I am sticking to the same times. Couple of cheat meals, taco bells chicken burritos. I could eat these all day long, slap hottest sauce they got and go at it.
    I love the smith machine especially when doing slow negatives. Definitely helps me target my upper chest well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    Yep. Erase 3x a day TOPS. Can go down to 2 but if you can handle 3 then stick with it. Can take two or three at a time if necessary.

    You can do two Anabeta with breakfast and two at lunch if this helps with convenience. But make sure you have a good amount of carbs with those meals.

    I find Anabeta to be very effective as a nutrient partitioner. So effective I feel my blood sugar lower if taking two caps at once, which is why I recommend taking it with sufficient carbs.
    I have been taking Anabeta preworkout and having some issues with nausea. I thought it was the Intraworkout I was taking but today i only had water during. So maybe it's the preworkout or lack of carbs before workout. So I will only take Anabeta with carb meals. Should I use erase before workouts or a certain time wore eating?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I have been taking Anabeta preworkout and having some issues with nausea. I thought it was the Intraworkout I was taking but today i only had water during. So maybe it's the preworkout or lack of carbs before workout. So I will only take Anabeta with carb meals. Should I use erase before workouts or a certain time wore eating?
    I definitely like to take Anabeta with my carb meals, and like I said I find it very powerful as a nutrient partitioner and one at a time is sufficient for me.

    Erase can be taken any time during the day, it doesn't have to be taken pre workout. I actually prefer Erase Pro immediately upon waking, so that's equivilent to 3 Erase at once. You can do that just for your own convenience if it suits you.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I definitely like to take Anabeta with my carb meals, and like I said I find it very powerful as a nutrient partitioner and one at a time is sufficient for me.

    Erase can be taken any time during the day, it doesn't have to be taken pre workout. I actually prefer Erase Pro immediately upon waking, so that's equivilent to 3 Erase at once. You can do that just for your own convenience if it suits you.
    ^this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Much better this morning no sick feeling. 3 erase 1 Anabeta 6am 20 min later power bites took 2 agmatine and hyper fx preworkout at 745am. Intr workout was fine this morning

    Will post tomorrow workout, Fridays and sat tomorrow on the way to beach. Layer

  29. Got home late and caused me to not get to the gym. Wife went so at least one of us made it. Kids were a bear this morning so had to make due. Lots of things to do today as well so my excuse list is plenty long.


    2 Anabeta and 2 erase lunch time with turkey and wheat sub 3/4 foot long. 2 Anabeta with dinner -salad, rice beans and tilapia.

    Friday workout legs and abs. Squats, leg curls, leg raises, side bends, crunches.


    Saturday workout chest an shoulders


    So now sunday and feeling the legs and shoulders. Saturday shoulder presses were good, trying to go at least 4 sets from now on, 5&6 sometimes. Hit some good reps on legs nothing crazy on weight.

    I got a new bottle of Creatine HCL and next few workouts are going to be intense. Hopefully work doesn't interfere this week, I am suppose to be getting out on my own. I have been training since January and crossing my fingers that they hook me up with tech pay and I get out I my own.

  30. Good luck with Work bro. Anything knew as far as sides or bonuses from the products?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM
  2. stackin Methyl 1-test?
    By nrb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 08:31 PM
  3. new pe tp your homebrew
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:16 PM
  4. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 03:49 AM
  5. The "Common Training Styles" sticky
    By Inzah Dude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in