Tilldeath's DRIVE/RPM log.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
First off big thanks to APPNUT for the chance to check their stuff out. Once I have the supplements I will give a honest review of how it treats me. So stay tuned for updates.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun!

David
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your gonna enjoy this ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta return support for my man tilldeath. Good luck ! Sub'd.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the stack. I'll be following along too.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Alright, so got my bottles and started using them on Saturday. First dose of Drive @ 2caps in the AM upon waking. The main things I noticed with this dose were a thermo reaction that came in waves for the first 2-3 hr. and also some off and on lethargy. Going into my pm chest workout @ 9pm I had my pre-workout meal @ 7pm followed by 3 caps of drive @ 8pm and 3 caps or RPM @ 7:15pm. No lethargy here, big clean kick from the rpm @ about 35min. No jitters just a clear head and clean energy. Workout went great, was able to lift heavy in all sets and seemed to have good recovery between sets. Also had a slight thermo through the workout. After about 40min. I finished up with some light cardio which if I wasn't bulking I could have seen doing a good 30min HIIT session since I had energy to spare. Only down side I noticed was the fact I still had energy when it was time to turn in for the night, and had to dose some benadryl to help me fall off. Yesterday I followed the same dosing protocol except cutting the RPM back to 2 caps. No sleep issues to report. Still AM lethargy, however less noticeable. Back workout went very well, set a few PR and never felt weak, in fact I decided to throw an extra 3 sets of pull-ups at the end of the workout. Took my AM Drive today and no lethargy to report so it seems my body just needed to adjust. So far seems to be a great stack for endurance and strength in the gym.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! So pumped to see you benefitting from the stack!

David
Team APPNUT

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good detailed update tilldeath !!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So final review update, in addition to my previous post I can comment libido went way up from forth day on. RPM still kicking strong and smooth. Wish I could have run the drive longer as I could tell lifts and recovery was starting to increase from it. Being my first venture in to any of appnut's products, I can say I give it two thumbs up.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So final review update, in addition to my previous post I can comment libido went way up from forth day on. RPM still kicking strong and smooth. Wish I could have run the drive longer as I could tell lifts and recovery was starting to increase from it. Being my first venture in to any of appnut's products, I can say I give it two thumbs up.
Nice! Thanks!!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for adding to the review. You may get your wish with Drive....You know I'm picking a winner of a full-bottle pretty soon from you guys who have logged the Believer Bottles.

David
Team APPNUT

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
crosses fingers!