An Honest Review of Maximize Intense...

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
I recently bought a tub of Maximize Intense- Mango Iced Tea. It's talked up a lot on this board, and i was siked to try it! I'm one of those highly stim tolerant guys, for example, i've taken 3 or 4 scoops of jacked and felt nxt to nothing. Just came off a stim break and took a scoop of Maximize today.

Taste- 4/10
Evryone says this flavor is amazing… truth is, it tastes like farts! You're better off with just a little water and guzzling it down. The aftertaste is pretty good though, i will say that.

Pump- 8/10
The pump was good! Not flesh- ripping, but enough.

Energy- 5/10
No tingles. Clean, consistent energy and no crash. But not what i expected, it could use some more kick. I was expecting much more.

Solubility- 10/10
Mixes right in with water, no matter the amount and there's no left over powder.

Overall, this supp is not for me. But everyones different and i still believe iforce is a great company!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just like that hemavol, a lot of people seem to love it though.

D3Baseball

Awards
lol @ "tastes like farts"

pumps at 8/10 while energy at 5/10 has me scratching my head

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
They're completely separate things… i probably should've made it a lil lower actually, but they are different in my mind at least.

Reactions: T50

D3Baseball

Awards
They're completely separate things… i probably should've made it a lil lower actually, but they are different in my mind at least.
they're certainly separate, but IMO the formulation of this product lends itself far more to the energy side than it does to the other

it is perhaps the strongest stimulant blend in the category

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
True, like i said.. everyones different, i'm very tolerant to energy products and hardly noticed it.