BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro - AnabolicMinds.com

BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

Name:  my stash.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  40.5 KB
    Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223.5lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

DAA - 4 first thing AM empty stomach

Testpro/ Stoked - 2 AM & 2 PM

Glycobol- 2 AM before meal, 2 PM before dinner

Recoverpro- post workout

Not sure how I'm going to dose Agmatine & LCLT any input would be great.

Workouts will look like this:

Monday: Chest/ Bi's /Abs
    Tuesday: Shoulder / Tri's
    Wednesday : Back / Abs
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: off
    Sat: Cardio / Abs
    Sun: Cardio / Abs

My diet will be the following M-F.

Breakfast: 2 packs of cream of wheat with 2 teaspoons peanut butter
    Lunch: Grilled chicken with broc. and string beans
    mid afternoon: protien shake
    dinner: Grilled chicken over salad light dressing.

Wish me luck let's see how it goes.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Before pic's. 5'11 and 223.5 lbs
    Name:  my pic.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  55.6 KBName:  my pic1.jpg
Views: 1268
Size:  56.0 KB

Day 1

Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
    incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 180x14, 200x10

Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 130x8
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

Good workout did notice that i was sweating more than normal besides that no change yet. it's only the first day didn't think I was going to feel anything yet.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

In....
    Dude, you will look huge when you cut up.
    Good luck.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

In.......This is going to be good!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.
    It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.
    I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 2
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

Good work again sweating more than normal. Feel pump lasting longer tonight. Love the taste of lemon recoverpro! Yummy!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

This supplements helps quite a but been dieting hard..goodluck and subbed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

Recoverpro- post workout

Looks good... I do my Argmatine about 30 min before my workout... I take 4 on most days... great pump!

You will love the stack you are on... cant wait to see the progress
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.
    I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day3
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 70x12, 75x10, 80x8
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x14, 190x10
    Seated close grip cable rows: 150x12, 170x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

OK, had a very good workout today starting to feel the pumps kicking in!! Normally I do not feel much of a pump when doing back but today was not the case! I had 10 extra minutes at the end of the workout so I did some bi's and chest. Felt very tight at the end and it lasted the rest of the night!!! Here we go!!!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.
    Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?
    no issues with lclt and I take 3 grams a day on empty stomach. I was taking 5 grams every day for about 3 months straight and still no issues

Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!
    too many carbs. Fats seem to be more of an enemy for me than carbs. everything in moderation and knowing when to cut it back when needed, or just staying lean without adding too much extra.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day4
    Legs
    Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
    Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
    Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Day4
    Legs
    Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
    Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
    Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.

Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!
    Your right it's not about the weight just want to explain why the big difference compared to my other lifts. Too much pain no gain right! I feel like I my be a pound or 2 lighter on the scale.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day5

Off
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

Recoverpro- post workout

Im curious as to what kind of schedule you have to dose those pill at 2 am? Looks like a good log so far keep it up.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 6
    Cardio:

Treadmill speed walk
    Incline 4.5
    Speed: 4
    Distance: 2.1 miles
    Heart rate: 168

After chasing my 3.5 year old son around all day and swimming in the pool for 2.5 hour I dragged my self on the treadmill at 10:15 pm! Body feels good and pumped. I need some sleep!! Cardio again tomorrow
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day7
    Cardio:

Treadmill Speed Walk
    Incline 4.5
    Speed: 4
    Time: 32 mins
    Distance: 2.1 miles
    Heart rate: 172

tomorrow back to lifting! Can't wait to see if the pumps and strenght are starting to kick. I will post 1 week pics tonight and step on the scale.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So you wake up in middle of night and take them?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!
    The body gets used to it after a while. Your doing great ffrom the looks of your picture ou look lean and 5ft11 and 215 lean is great

are you using this stack as part of a pct?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

No it's not part of a PCT but I may do so if I like the results.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

1 week pics and weigh:

223lbs. = lost .5 lbs

After 1 week I lost a half pound but I feel a good thinning in my waste. Overall my body feels fuller and harder. I'm happy so far on to week 2!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.
    I have not seen a boost in libido but it has only been a week. Now erase really puts a wind in my sail!!!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day8
    off

Today was chest and bi's but my 7 month old son would not go to sleep!!! Any father's out there knows my pain, life is all about the kids which I love more than life itself!! Left my house at 8:45 to hit the gym, did my ab routine and just setup the bar to start chest workout and the phone rings! It's my wife get home the bady is up and my 3.5year old is running around the house!! So like a good dad I run home.. Guess I'll try it again tonight.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day9
    Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4 (up 10 lbs.)
    incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10(up 10 lbs)

Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 140x8(up 10 lbs)
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8(up 5 lbs)
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

Workout last night was good. I pushed myself and was able to up the weight on some sets! I'm not sure if this was due to the stack because I don't feel that alpha need to kill the weights feeling at the gym? Also not feeling a great deal of pump but I do feel like I'm getting tighter and my veins are starting to pop. On to day 10!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Day5

Off
    Gotta relax and recover
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 10
    Shoulders:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Day 10
    Shoulders:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!

good combo... loosing inches (fat) but keeping the pounds (muscle) up! ALL GOOD!

Keep it up
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

thanks Jigga keep watching
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Day 10
    Shoulders:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I have used this stack while reducing bodyfat and it helped keep my strength up and I even gained a little strength. Its been a couple years-It stands out in my mind
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day11
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)

Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 12

Off
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day11
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)

Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.
    I like those rows. But I like to do Barbells row as my second exercise. I pound out pullups and then go heavy on the rows. I feel by doing that when I get to lat pulldowns I have pre exhausted my lats and I feel it more.
    what about you? You feel the pulldowns more when you do something before those?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 07:49 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM