BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro


    Name:  my stash.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  40.5 KB
    Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223.5lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

    DAA - 4 first thing AM empty stomach

    Testpro/ Stoked - 2 AM & 2 PM

    Glycobol- 2 AM before meal, 2 PM before dinner

    Recoverpro- post workout

    Not sure how I'm going to dose Agmatine & LCLT any input would be great.

    Workouts will look like this:

    Monday: Chest/ Bi's /Abs
    Tuesday: Shoulder / Tri's
    Wednesday : Back / Abs
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: off
    Sat: Cardio / Abs
    Sun: Cardio / Abs

    My diet will be the following M-F.

    Breakfast: 2 packs of cream of wheat with 2 teaspoons peanut butter
    Lunch: Grilled chicken with broc. and string beans
    mid afternoon: protien shake
    dinner: Grilled chicken over salad light dressing.

    Wish me luck let's see how it goes.


  2. Before pic's. 5'11 and 223.5 lbs
    Name:  my pic.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  55.6 KBName:  my pic1.jpg
Views: 2201
Size:  56.0 KB

    Day 1

    Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
    incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 180x14, 200x10

    Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 130x8
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    Good workout did notice that i was sweating more than normal besides that no change yet. it's only the first day didn't think I was going to feel anything yet.
    •   
       


  3. In....
    Dude, you will look huge when you cut up.
    Good luck.

  4. that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.

  5. In.......This is going to be good!!
    •   
       


  6. Subbed!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.
    It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

    It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.
    I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.

  9. Day 2
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    Good work again sweating more than normal. Feel pump lasting longer tonight. Love the taste of lemon recoverpro! Yummy!

  10. This supplements helps quite a but been dieting hard..goodluck and subbed
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Name:  my stash.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  40.5 KB
    Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

    DAA - 4 first thing AM empty stomach

    Testpro/ Stoked - 2 AM & 2 PM

    Glycobol- 2 AM before meal, 2 PM before dinner

    Recoverpro- post workout

    Not sure how I'm going to dose Agmatine & LCLT any input would be great.

    Workouts will look like this:

    Monday: Chest/ Bi's /Abs
    Tuesday: Shoulder / Tri's
    Wednesday : Back / Abs
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: off
    Sat: Cardio / Abs
    Sun: Cardio / Abs

    My diet will be the following M-F.

    Breakfast: 2 packs of cream of wheat with 2 teaspoons peanut butter
    Lunch: Grilled chicken with broc. and string beans
    mid afternoon: protien shake
    dinner: Grilled chicken over salad light dressing.

    Wish me luck let's see how it goes.
    Looks good... I do my Argmatine about 30 min before my workout... I take 4 on most days... great pump!

    You will love the stack you are on... cant wait to see the progress

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.
    I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?

  14. Day3
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 70x12, 75x10, 80x8
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x14, 190x10
    Seated close grip cable rows: 150x12, 170x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

    OK, had a very good workout today starting to feel the pumps kicking in!! Normally I do not feel much of a pump when doing back but today was not the case! I had 10 extra minutes at the end of the workout so I did some bi's and chest. Felt very tight at the end and it lasted the rest of the night!!! Here we go!!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.
    Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?
    no issues with lclt and I take 3 grams a day on empty stomach. I was taking 5 grams every day for about 3 months straight and still no issues

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!
    too many carbs. Fats seem to be more of an enemy for me than carbs. everything in moderation and knowing when to cut it back when needed, or just staying lean without adding too much extra.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  17. Day4
    Legs
    Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
    Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
    Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

    So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day4
    Legs
    Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
    Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
    Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

    So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.

    Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!
    Your right it's not about the weight just want to explain why the big difference compared to my other lifts. Too much pain no gain right! I feel like I my be a pound or 2 lighter on the scale.

  20. Day5

    Off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Name:  my stash.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  40.5 KB
    Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

    DAA - 4 first thing AM empty stomach

    Testpro/ Stoked - 2 AM & 2 PM

    Glycobol- 2 AM before meal, 2 PM before dinner

    Recoverpro- post workout

    Not sure how I'm going to dose Agmatine & LCLT any input would be great.

    Workouts will look like this:

    Monday: Chest/ Bi's /Abs
    Tuesday: Shoulder / Tri's
    Wednesday : Back / Abs
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: off
    Sat: Cardio / Abs
    Sun: Cardio / Abs

    My diet will be the following M-F.

    Breakfast: 2 packs of cream of wheat with 2 teaspoons peanut butter
    Lunch: Grilled chicken with broc. and string beans
    mid afternoon: protien shake
    dinner: Grilled chicken over salad light dressing.

    Wish me luck let's see how it goes.

    Im curious as to what kind of schedule you have to dose those pill at 2 am? Looks like a good log so far keep it up.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  22. My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!

  23. Day 6
    Cardio:

    Treadmill speed walk
    Incline 4.5
    Speed: 4
    Distance: 2.1 miles
    Heart rate: 168

    After chasing my 3.5 year old son around all day and swimming in the pool for 2.5 hour I dragged my self on the treadmill at 10:15 pm! Body feels good and pumped. I need some sleep!! Cardio again tomorrow

  24. Day7
    Cardio:

    Treadmill Speed Walk
    Incline 4.5
    Speed: 4
    Time: 32 mins
    Distance: 2.1 miles
    Heart rate: 172

    tomorrow back to lifting! Can't wait to see if the pumps and strenght are starting to kick. I will post 1 week pics tonight and step on the scale.

  25. So you wake up in middle of night and take them?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!
    The body gets used to it after a while. Your doing great ffrom the looks of your picture ou look lean and 5ft11 and 215 lean is great

    are you using this stack as part of a pct?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  27. No it's not part of a PCT but I may do so if I like the results.

  28. 1 week pics and weigh:

    223lbs. = lost .5 lbs

    After 1 week I lost a half pound but I feel a good thinning in my waste. Overall my body feels fuller and harder. I'm happy so far on to week 2!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  29. Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.
    I have not seen a boost in libido but it has only been a week. Now erase really puts a wind in my sail!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 08:49 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in