BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
my stash.jpg

Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223.5lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

DAA - 4 first thing AM empty stomach

Testpro/ Stoked - 2 AM & 2 PM

Glycobol- 2 AM before meal, 2 PM before dinner

Recoverpro- post workout

Not sure how I'm going to dose Agmatine & LCLT any input would be great.

Workouts will look like this:

Monday: Chest/ Bi's /Abs
Tuesday: Shoulder / Tri's
Wednesday : Back / Abs
Thursday: Legs
Friday: off
Sat: Cardio / Abs
Sun: Cardio / Abs

My diet will be the following M-F.

Breakfast: 2 packs of cream of wheat with 2 teaspoons peanut butter
Lunch: Grilled chicken with broc. and string beans
mid afternoon: protien shake
dinner: Grilled chicken over salad light dressing.

Wish me luck let's see how it goes.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Before pic's. 5'11 and 223.5 lbs
my pic.jpg
my pic1.jpg

Day 1

Chest
flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
seated flys (nautilus) 180x14, 200x10

Biceps
Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 130x8
dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x8
cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

Good workout did notice that i was sweating more than normal besides that no change yet. it's only the first day didn't think I was going to feel anything yet.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
In....
Dude, you will look huge when you cut up.
Good luck.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's the plan! I've never had a problem putting on size. Welcome along for the ride.
It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's crazy how much that can differ from person to person.
I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 2
Shoulders:
Hammer strength lateral press:
180x12, 200x10, 230x8
Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

Triceps:
Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
Dips: 2 sets until fail

Good work again sweating more than normal. Feel pump lasting longer tonight. Love the taste of lemon recoverpro! Yummy!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This supplements helps quite a but been dieting hard..goodluck and subbed

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
View attachment 61825
Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

Recoverpro- post workout

Looks good... I do my Argmatine about 30 min before my workout... I take 4 on most days... great pump!

You will love the stack you are on... cant wait to see the progress

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I have struggled my whole life with weight. If I diet and don't exercise I will pack on the pound it sucks.
I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day3
Back
Bent over dumbell rows: 70x12, 75x10, 80x8
Wide grip pull downs: 170x14, 190x10
Seated close grip cable rows: 150x12, 170x10
Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

OK, had a very good workout today starting to feel the pumps kicking in!! Normally I do not feel much of a pump when doing back but today was not the case! I had 10 extra minutes at the end of the workout so I did some bi's and chest. Felt very tight at the end and it lasted the rest of the night!!! Here we go!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was a bean pole until I was about 22. I REALLY need to watch what I eat these days. I'm very carb sensitive and my weight yo-yos if I don't pay attention to diet and exercise.
Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try Argmatine at 4 caps 30 mins pre workout today thanks! I stopped the LCLT I think it's giving me an upset stomach, did not take it today and no issue. Anyone else have the same?
no issues with lclt and I take 3 grams a day on empty stomach. I was taking 5 grams every day for about 3 months straight and still no issues

Can't agree more carbs are my worst enemy!!
too many carbs. Fats seem to be more of an enemy for me than carbs. everything in moderation and knowing when to cut it back when needed, or just staying lean without adding too much extra.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day4
Legs
Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Day4
Legs
Leg press:225x12, 275x10, 275x10
Hack squats:135x14, 155x12, 175x10
Leg extensions: 80x14, 95x12, 110x10
Seated calf machine: 45x16, 70x12

So, don't laugh at the weight I'm doing with my leg workouts!!! After 8 years of football and a bad knee this is my first attempt in over 5 years to lift any weight with my legs. I've only been doing cardio for legs and now figured I give it a go. As for the workout, felt good pumps again today my legs were fired up after this light workout and NO pain!!!! Starting to notice my veins more in the mirror today. Also my whole body is good sore for the first time in a long time no increase in strenght yet. Friday is my off day and will do cardio only on Sat and Sun. Monday I'm going to step on the scale and take 1 week progress pic's.

Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Dont worry about the weight... lift with good form, and keep yourself injury free. Nothing worse than rushing back into it, only to injure yourself. Looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work!
Your right it's not about the weight just want to explain why the big difference compared to my other lifts. Too much pain no gain right! I feel like I my be a pound or 2 lighter on the scale.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 61825
Where to start? Thanks to the Chrismas in July sale I put together the above stack for around $100!!! I'm 36 years old, and have been weight training for about 16 years. Stats are 5'11 and 223 lbs. I use to train about 5-6 days a week but since the birth of my first son in 2009 training has really taken a back seat! My 2nd son was born this past December and I have been in the gym 4 days on 3 days off for the last 6 months. I have done a couple of PH(Epi) cycles with great results! I've taken Test boosters and DAA before as well and also liked the results.I will try to update 4-5 times a week and will post before pictures tonight. This is how I will run the next 4 weeks any advice would be great!!

Recoverpro- post workout

Im curious as to what kind of schedule you have to dose those pill at 2 am? Looks like a good log so far keep it up.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 6
Cardio:

Treadmill speed walk
Incline 4.5
Speed: 4
Distance: 2.1 miles
Heart rate: 168

After chasing my 3.5 year old son around all day and swimming in the pool for 2.5 hour I dragged my self on the treadmill at 10:15 pm! Body feels good and pumped. I need some sleep!! Cardio again tomorrow

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day7
Cardio:

Treadmill Speed Walk
Incline 4.5
Speed: 4
Time: 32 mins
Distance: 2.1 miles
Heart rate: 172

tomorrow back to lifting! Can't wait to see if the pumps and strenght are starting to kick. I will post 1 week pics tonight and step on the scale.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
So you wake up in middle of night and take them?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dosing is 2 in the morning(am) 2 in the evening (pm). Sorry for the confusion. Follow along hope to see good results. The dieting is taking time to get use too!
The body gets used to it after a while. Your doing great ffrom the looks of your picture ou look lean and 5ft11 and 215 lean is great

are you using this stack as part of a pct?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No it's not part of a PCT but I may do so if I like the results.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
1 week pics and weigh:

223lbs. = lost .5 lbs

After 1 week I lost a half pound but I feel a good thinning in my waste. Overall my body feels fuller and harder. I'm happy so far on to week 2!

Attachments

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Kinda personal. But have had a big boost libido wise on this stack? I have heard mixed reviews from stoked. Keep it up man.
I have not seen a boost in libido but it has only been a week. Now erase really puts a wind in my sail!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day8
off

Today was chest and bi's but my 7 month old son would not go to sleep!!! Any father's out there knows my pain, life is all about the kids which I love more than life itself!! Left my house at 8:45 to hit the gym, did my ab routine and just setup the bar to start chest workout and the phone rings! It's my wife get home the bady is up and my 3.5year old is running around the house!!:zx11pissed: So like a good dad I run home.. Guess I'll try it again tonight.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day9
Chest
flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4 (up 10 lbs.)
incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10(up 10 lbs)

Biceps
Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 140x8(up 10 lbs)
dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8(up 5 lbs)

Workout last night was good. I pushed myself and was able to up the weight on some sets! I'm not sure if this was due to the stack because I don't feel that alpha need to kill the weights feeling at the gym? Also not feeling a great deal of pump but I do feel like I'm getting tighter and my veins are starting to pop. On to day 10!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 10
Shoulders:
180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Day 10
Shoulders:
180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!

good combo... loosing inches (fat) but keeping the pounds (muscle) up! ALL GOOD!

Keep it up

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10
Shoulders:
180x12, 200x10, 230x8

Triceps:

I have used this stack while reducing bodyfat and it helped keep my strength up and I even gained a little strength. Its been a couple years-It stands out in my mind

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day11
Back
Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)

Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Day11
Back
Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)

Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.
I like those rows. But I like to do Barbells row as my second exercise. I pound out pullups and then go heavy on the rows. I feel by doing that when I get to lat pulldowns I have pre exhausted my lats and I feel it more.
what about you? You feel the pulldowns more when you do something before those?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Same here like to fire up the lats before pull downs. Usually I switch up the exercises each week. For this log I'm going to do the same routine for the 4 weeks and see how much weight I can increase each week

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 13

Off

Today was suppose to be my cardio day. I took my family to the beach and by the end of the day I was shot! I guess running after my 3.5 year old and digging a 3 foot deep hole for him to play in counts for something. I was able to eat well and only cheated with 1 slice of pizza! Cardio tomorrow

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 14
Cardio:

Speed walk treadmill
2.8 miles
4.5 incline
43 mins
510 calories

I tried to make up for the missed day yesterday . Did an extra 15 mins. Felt good was able to push through entire workout. Tomorrow 2 week pics and step on the scale. Half way through another week in the books

My 7 month old son said his first word today it was dada!!! He said it all day, nothing more motivating than that!!! Going to kill it next week!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14
Cardio:

Speed walk treadmill
2.8 miles
4.5 incline
43 mins
510 calories

I tried to make up for the missed day yesterday . Did an extra 15 mins. Felt good was able to push through entire workout. Tomorrow 2 week pics and step on the scale. Half way through another week in the books

My 7 month old son said his first word today it was dada!!! He said it all day, nothing more motivating than that!!! Going to kill it next week!!

good to hear Dada.

i do the same on back i like to do pullovers of some kind before the pulldowns and pullups

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day15
Chest
flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4
incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10

Biceps
Cable preacher curls: 120x12, 130x10, 150x8(up10 lbs)
dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8

2 week weigh in: 222 ( lost 1 lb.)

So after 2 week I'm down 1.5 lbs.! I'm very happy with that because I feel my waist has thinned a lot. Abs are more defined and I have veins popping out that I have not seen since my 20's!

Workout day was good body felt full and tight. Didn't push the weight too much no one at the gym to spot.

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 16
Shoulders:
180x12, 200x10, 230x8
Arnold press: 65x12, 65x10 (up 5 lbs.)

Triceps:
Over head rope extensions: 110x 14, 120x 10 (up 2 reps each)

Had another good workout. Muscles as starting to feel full. My recovery has been really good sleeping very sound. One strange thing is I'm having very vivid dreams? Normally I never remeber my dreams, it's not bad just unusual for me anyone else have the same?? Didn't want to push too hard with my lifts because I have a bad left shoulder. Trying not to get hurt. I'm also thinning in my waist still very happy about that!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day17
Back
Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8
Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8
Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10

Todays workout started good, after about 10 mins I started to get a bad headache! I thought about just quiting and going home. I said F**k it and I pushed through the entire workout. I felt good but do not push myself very hard. Another day in the books!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day18
Legs
Leg press:225x14, 275x10, 315x10(up 25 each)
Hack squats:185x14, 185x12, 205x8(up 25)
Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10(up 10 each)
Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12(up 10 each)

If you have been following this log you know my knees are shot! Dispite that, had a good leg workout for me! I was able to increase almost every exercise which is a first! My right knee is feeling it today but that's nothing new I'll get pass it. The one thing that stands out about this stack is my recovery has been great! Tomorrow is my off day:24:. then 2 days of cardio.