Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Day31
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 90x12, 95x10, 95x8 ( up 5 lbs.)PR
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8
    Seated close grip cable rows: 170x12, 190x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 170x12, 200x10(up 10 lbs.)
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

Another good workout... I've been feeling really good body has reponded well to the increased lifts (thank God). Legs tomorrow then 2 days cardio and on to the final review.. No more supps

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I respond very good to DAA also. But its seems that after about 15 to 20 days I Dont feel it like I do on days 5 -13 days on it. Weird I know.
    I notice the same here. Think next time I'm going to do 2 weeks on 1 week off think it may treat me better? Sounds like another log may be brewing...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I notice the same here. Think next time I'm going to do 2 weeks on 1 week off think it may treat me better? Sounds like another log may be brewing...
    yup, everyone responds differently. Try experimenting and see what works for you the best man
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I respond very good to DAA also. But its seems that after about 15 to 20 days I Dont feel it like I do on days 5 -13 days on it. Weird I know.
    it could be that you are getting your body up from a low level up to the 15 to 20 day mark... then it is leveled out and you are feeling "normal"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32
    Legs
    Leg press:275x12, 305x12, 355x10(up 50 each)
    Hack squats:225x14, 275x12, 275x10(up 25)
    Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12

For me this is the heaviest leg workout I've done in over 5 years!!! Body is feeling very good legs are sore as h*ll!!! Started taking Orange Triad about a week ago an I have to say that I think it's helping my joints. Off day tomorroow!!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32
    Legs
    Leg press:275x12, 305x12, 355x10(up 50 each)
    Hack squats:225x14, 275x12, 275x10(up 25)
    Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12

For me this is the heaviest leg workout I've done in over 5 years!!! Body is feeling very good legs are sore as h*ll!!! Started taking Orange Triad about a week ago an I have to say that I think it's helping my joints. Off day tomorroow!!!!
    Love when the legs are sore that day and next... its a great feeling!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33

Off!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Day 34

Cardio
    46 mins
    3.1 miles
    Speed: 5.0
    Calorie 525

Killed it today sweated my a$$ off! Getting ready for final pics in 2 days!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Day 35

Cardio
    40 mins
    3.0 miles
    Speed: 5.0
    Calorie 519

Another solid cardio workout!!! Weight in and final pics tomorrow!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

almost done. that is some nice work your putting in
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review
    Let me start by saying I really enjoyed my run with this stack. This review is not sponsored I’ve wanted to try these products and have use other AI Sports products and enjoyed them. I wanted to post an honest review for those who may be thinking of running this stack. Let’s get started!!!

Glycobol: 9/10 this was one of my favorite!! I notice a thinning effect after 3 days of dosing… My diet was in check and carbs where low and I could feel it working. I dosed it 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner a Half hour before. You would feel a pump after eating which was cool. On cheat meals I would feel no bloat. Definitely going to run again.

Recoverpro: 9/10 I love the taste of the lemon flavor!!! I would drink this post workout and found myself looking forward to drinking it. BCAA’s are a staple for me so I will continue to purchase this as well. I did have some issues mixing it but it tastes so good who cares!!

Testpro/ Stoked: 7/10 I have taken a few other supplements similar to these 2 in the past so I have good comparison. I did enjoy them as I was able to gain muscle on a cut with only around 2,000 calories a day. They did work, just not as strong as others I have used. I would not use them as a PCT from a PH cycle but as a bridge between they would be great.

Agmatine & LCLT: 8/10 These 2 are new staples for me as well. LCLT I mixed in my pre and post workout drinks.. Agmatine I first started dosing 2 morning 2 evening and did not notice anything. I changed it to 4 pre workout and the pumps started!!!

DAA: 10/10 I’m not going to review because I love it!! I must be a hyper responder because I feel like I’m 18 again when taking it enough said!!

Final States and Pic’s:Final weight 220 lost 3.5 pounds!

Name:  final.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  60.7 KBName:  final2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  65.9 KBName:  final3.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  66.2 KB

Overall I'm very happy will my results. It's hard to see in the pictures but I lost about 2 inches on my waist. I'didn't expect to thin out like I did which was great!! My whole body looks leaner arms waist and back saw the best results.. I would highly recommend this stack and If you can snag it 50% off like I did it's a no brainer!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Answers

Damm great stack came with great gains, you look way leaner then before!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Damm great stack came with great gains, you look way leaner then before!!!
    thanks! I put alot of hard work into this log.. So those who want to continue to follow my journey I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to log a new pre workout from Purus called Condense. Log is up just waiting to get the goods should be any day..

Bcazo will Finally ConDense His Waist Line!!! (Purus Sponsored)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33

Off!

time to rest and repair
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review
    Let me start by saying I really enjoyed my run with this stack. This review is not sponsored I’ve wanted to try these products and have use other AI Sports products and enjoyed them. I wanted to post an honest review for those who may be thinking of running this stack. Let’s get started!!!

Glycobol: 9/10 this was one of my favorite!! I notice a thinning effect after 3 days of dosing… My diet was in check and carbs where low and I could feel it working. I dosed it 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner a Half hour before. You would feel a pump after eating which was cool. On cheat meals I would feel no bloat. Definitely going to run again.

Recoverpro: 9/10 I love the taste of the lemon flavor!!! I would drink this post workout and found myself looking forward to drinking it. BCAA’s are a staple for me so I will continue to purchase this as well. I did have some issues mixing it but it tastes so good who cares!!

Testpro/ Stoked: 7/10 I have taken a few other supplements similar to these 2 in the past so I have good comparison. I did enjoy them as I was able to gain muscle on a cut with only around 2,000 calories a day. They did work, just not as strong as others I have used. I would not use them as a PCT from a PH cycle but as a bridge between they would be great.

Agmatine & LCLT: 8/10 These 2 are new staples for me as well. LCLT I mixed in my pre and post workout drinks.. Agmatine I first started dosing 2 morning 2 evening and did not notice anything. I changed it to 4 pre workout and the pumps started!!!

DAA: 10/10 I’m not going to review because I love it!! I must be a hyper responder because I feel like I’m 18 again when taking it enough said!!

Overall I'm very happy will my results. It's hard to see in the pictures but I lost about 2 inches on my waist. I'didn't expect to thin out like I did which was great!! My whole body looks leaner arms waist and back saw the best results.. I would highly recommend this stack and If you can snag it 50% off like I did it's a no brainer!!!!

THANK YOU for putting up this review

keep up the great work man!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review

Great final review! Those were some pretty high marks. Thanks for the great log and hard work. Glad all worked out and you had some amazing results!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

THANK YOU for putting up this review

keep up the great work man!!
    You got it AI is a great company! Keep me in mind if u ever need loggers!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

Great final review! Those were some pretty high marks. Thanks for the great log and hard work. Glad all worked out and you had some amazing results!
    Thank u! The free samples u sent me started this whole thing!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Good review
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thank u! The free samples u sent me started this whole thing!

my pleasure!!! Glad all worked out. we appreciate the support as well
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

very nice review and results keep on it!

I love daa as well been on a full year now
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice review and results keep on it!

I love daa as well been on a full year now
    Thanks the weight is still falling off!!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Good review boss! AI's Maniac is the sickest PWO , Pumps are sick!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Good review boss! AI's Maniac is the sickest PWO , Pumps are sick!
    Thanks murk! I almost forgot how well this stack treated me. AI has a good line, maniac is good ****z
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 07:49 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM