BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day31
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 90x12, 95x10, 95x8 ( up 5 lbs.)PR
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8
    Seated close grip cable rows: 170x12, 190x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 170x12, 200x10(up 10 lbs.)
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

    Another good workout... I've been feeling really good body has reponded well to the increased lifts (thank God). Legs tomorrow then 2 days cardio and on to the final review.. No more supps

  2. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I respond very good to DAA also. But its seems that after about 15 to 20 days I Dont feel it like I do on days 5 -13 days on it. Weird I know.
    I notice the same here. Think next time I'm going to do 2 weeks on 1 week off think it may treat me better? Sounds like another log may be brewing...
  3. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4578
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I notice the same here. Think next time I'm going to do 2 weeks on 1 week off think it may treat me better? Sounds like another log may be brewing...
    yup, everyone responds differently. Try experimenting and see what works for you the best man
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17973
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I respond very good to DAA also. But its seems that after about 15 to 20 days I Dont feel it like I do on days 5 -13 days on it. Weird I know.
    it could be that you are getting your body up from a low level up to the 15 to 20 day mark... then it is leveled out and you are feeling "normal"
  5. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 32
    Legs
    Leg press:275x12, 305x12, 355x10(up 50 each)
    Hack squats:225x14, 275x12, 275x10(up 25)
    Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12

    For me this is the heaviest leg workout I've done in over 5 years!!! Body is feeling very good legs are sore as h*ll!!! Started taking Orange Triad about a week ago an I have to say that I think it's helping my joints. Off day tomorroow!!!!
  6. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17973
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 32
    Legs
    Leg press:275x12, 305x12, 355x10(up 50 each)
    Hack squats:225x14, 275x12, 275x10(up 25)
    Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12

    For me this is the heaviest leg workout I've done in over 5 years!!! Body is feeling very good legs are sore as h*ll!!! Started taking Orange Triad about a week ago an I have to say that I think it's helping my joints. Off day tomorroow!!!!
    Love when the legs are sore that day and next... its a great feeling!
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 33

    Off!
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 34

    Cardio
    46 mins
    3.1 miles
    Speed: 5.0
    Calorie 525

    Killed it today sweated my a$$ off! Getting ready for final pics in 2 days!
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 35

    Cardio
    40 mins
    3.0 miles
    Speed: 5.0
    Calorie 519

    Another solid cardio workout!!! Weight in and final pics tomorrow!!
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    almost done. that is some nice work your putting in
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Final Review
    Let me start by saying I really enjoyed my run with this stack. This review is not sponsored I’ve wanted to try these products and have use other AI Sports products and enjoyed them. I wanted to post an honest review for those who may be thinking of running this stack. Let’s get started!!!

    Glycobol: 9/10 this was one of my favorite!! I notice a thinning effect after 3 days of dosing… My diet was in check and carbs where low and I could feel it working. I dosed it 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner a Half hour before. You would feel a pump after eating which was cool. On cheat meals I would feel no bloat. Definitely going to run again.

    Recoverpro: 9/10 I love the taste of the lemon flavor!!! I would drink this post workout and found myself looking forward to drinking it. BCAA’s are a staple for me so I will continue to purchase this as well. I did have some issues mixing it but it tastes so good who cares!!

    Testpro/ Stoked: 7/10 I have taken a few other supplements similar to these 2 in the past so I have good comparison. I did enjoy them as I was able to gain muscle on a cut with only around 2,000 calories a day. They did work, just not as strong as others I have used. I would not use them as a PCT from a PH cycle but as a bridge between they would be great.

    Agmatine & LCLT: 8/10 These 2 are new staples for me as well. LCLT I mixed in my pre and post workout drinks.. Agmatine I first started dosing 2 morning 2 evening and did not notice anything. I changed it to 4 pre workout and the pumps started!!!

    DAA: 10/10 I’m not going to review because I love it!! I must be a hyper responder because I feel like I’m 18 again when taking it enough said!!

    Final States and Pic’s:Final weight 220 lost 3.5 pounds!

    Name:  final.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  60.7 KBName:  final2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  65.9 KBName:  final3.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  66.2 KB

    Overall I'm very happy will my results. It's hard to see in the pictures but I lost about 2 inches on my waist. I'didn't expect to thin out like I did which was great!! My whole body looks leaner arms waist and back saw the best results.. I would highly recommend this stack and If you can snag it 50% off like I did it's a no brainer!!!!
  12. New Member
    CJNator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    152627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    15.05%

    Damm great stack came with great gains, you look way leaner then before!!!
  13. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Damm great stack came with great gains, you look way leaner then before!!!
    thanks! I put alot of hard work into this log.. So those who want to continue to follow my journey I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to log a new pre workout from Purus called Condense. Log is up just waiting to get the goods should be any day..

    Bcazo will Finally ConDense His Waist Line!!! (Purus Sponsored)
  14. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17973
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 33

    Off!


    time to rest and repair
  15. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4578
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Final Review
    Let me start by saying I really enjoyed my run with this stack. This review is not sponsored I’ve wanted to try these products and have use other AI Sports products and enjoyed them. I wanted to post an honest review for those who may be thinking of running this stack. Let’s get started!!!

    Glycobol: 9/10 this was one of my favorite!! I notice a thinning effect after 3 days of dosing… My diet was in check and carbs where low and I could feel it working. I dosed it 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner a Half hour before. You would feel a pump after eating which was cool. On cheat meals I would feel no bloat. Definitely going to run again.

    Recoverpro: 9/10 I love the taste of the lemon flavor!!! I would drink this post workout and found myself looking forward to drinking it. BCAA’s are a staple for me so I will continue to purchase this as well. I did have some issues mixing it but it tastes so good who cares!!

    Testpro/ Stoked: 7/10 I have taken a few other supplements similar to these 2 in the past so I have good comparison. I did enjoy them as I was able to gain muscle on a cut with only around 2,000 calories a day. They did work, just not as strong as others I have used. I would not use them as a PCT from a PH cycle but as a bridge between they would be great.

    Agmatine & LCLT: 8/10 These 2 are new staples for me as well. LCLT I mixed in my pre and post workout drinks.. Agmatine I first started dosing 2 morning 2 evening and did not notice anything. I changed it to 4 pre workout and the pumps started!!!

    DAA: 10/10 I’m not going to review because I love it!! I must be a hyper responder because I feel like I’m 18 again when taking it enough said!!

    Final States and Pic’s:Final weight 220 lost 3.5 pounds!

    Name:  final.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  60.7 KBName:  final2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  65.9 KBName:  final3.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  66.2 KB

    Overall I'm very happy will my results. It's hard to see in the pictures but I lost about 2 inches on my waist. I'didn't expect to thin out like I did which was great!! My whole body looks leaner arms waist and back saw the best results.. I would highly recommend this stack and If you can snag it 50% off like I did it's a no brainer!!!!

    THANK YOU for putting up this review

    keep up the great work man!!
  16. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17973
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Final Review
    Let me start by saying I really enjoyed my run with this stack. This review is not sponsored I’ve wanted to try these products and have use other AI Sports products and enjoyed them. I wanted to post an honest review for those who may be thinking of running this stack. Let’s get started!!!

    Glycobol: 9/10 this was one of my favorite!! I notice a thinning effect after 3 days of dosing… My diet was in check and carbs where low and I could feel it working. I dosed it 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner a Half hour before. You would feel a pump after eating which was cool. On cheat meals I would feel no bloat. Definitely going to run again.

    Recoverpro: 9/10 I love the taste of the lemon flavor!!! I would drink this post workout and found myself looking forward to drinking it. BCAA’s are a staple for me so I will continue to purchase this as well. I did have some issues mixing it but it tastes so good who cares!!

    Testpro/ Stoked: 7/10 I have taken a few other supplements similar to these 2 in the past so I have good comparison. I did enjoy them as I was able to gain muscle on a cut with only around 2,000 calories a day. They did work, just not as strong as others I have used. I would not use them as a PCT from a PH cycle but as a bridge between they would be great.

    Agmatine & LCLT: 8/10 These 2 are new staples for me as well. LCLT I mixed in my pre and post workout drinks.. Agmatine I first started dosing 2 morning 2 evening and did not notice anything. I changed it to 4 pre workout and the pumps started!!!

    DAA: 10/10 I’m not going to review because I love it!! I must be a hyper responder because I feel like I’m 18 again when taking it enough said!!

    Final States and Pic’s:Final weight 220 lost 3.5 pounds!

    Name:  final.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  60.7 KBName:  final2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  65.9 KBName:  final3.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  66.2 KB

    Overall I'm very happy will my results. It's hard to see in the pictures but I lost about 2 inches on my waist. I'didn't expect to thin out like I did which was great!! My whole body looks leaner arms waist and back saw the best results.. I would highly recommend this stack and If you can snag it 50% off like I did it's a no brainer!!!!

    Great final review! Those were some pretty high marks. Thanks for the great log and hard work. Glad all worked out and you had some amazing results!
  17. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

    THANK YOU for putting up this review

    keep up the great work man!!
    You got it AI is a great company! Keep me in mind if u ever need loggers!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  18. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Great final review! Those were some pretty high marks. Thanks for the great log and hard work. Glad all worked out and you had some amazing results!
    Thank u! The free samples u sent me started this whole thing!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  19. Advanced Member
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    72294
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

    Good review
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  20. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17973
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thank u! The free samples u sent me started this whole thing!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    my pleasure!!! Glad all worked out. we appreciate the support as well
  21. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    very nice review and results keep on it!

    I love daa as well been on a full year now
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice review and results keep on it!

    I love daa as well been on a full year now
    Thanks the weight is still falling off!!
  23. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683046
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good review boss! AI's Maniac is the sickest PWO , Pumps are sick!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  24. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,602
    Rep Power
    2929104
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Good review boss! AI's Maniac is the sickest PWO , Pumps are sick!
    Thanks murk! I almost forgot how well this stack treated me. AI has a good line, maniac is good ****z
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in