BCAZO Logs- Swole Stack, DAA, LCLT, Agmatine & Recoverpro

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Day8
    off

    Today was chest and bi's but my 7 month old son would not go to sleep!!! Any father's out there knows my pain, life is all about the kids which I love more than life itself!! Left my house at 8:45 to hit the gym, did my ab routine and just setup the bar to start chest workout and the phone rings! It's my wife get home the bady is up and my 3.5year old is running around the house!! So like a good dad I run home.. Guess I'll try it again tonight.


  2. Day9
    Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4 (up 10 lbs.)
    incline dumbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10(up 10 lbs)

    Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 110x14, 120x12, 140x8(up 10 lbs)
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8(up 5 lbs)
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    Workout last night was good. I pushed myself and was able to up the weight on some sets! I'm not sure if this was due to the stack because I don't feel that alpha need to kill the weights feeling at the gym? Also not feeling a great deal of pump but I do feel like I'm getting tighter and my veins are starting to pop. On to day 10!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day5

    Off
    Gotta relax and recover

  4. Day 10
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 10
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!

    good combo... loosing inches (fat) but keeping the pounds (muscle) up! ALL GOOD!

    Keep it up

  6. thanks Jigga keep watching

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 10
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 8
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    I got to the gym late (7 month old teething) so I was lucky just to finish the workout. I didn't try to increase any lifts since I was pressed for time my gym closes at 10:00. For me I wouldn't call this stack a "swole stack" it was been more of a lean stack so far! No complaints I just moved my belt 1 notch! Wish I would have taken measurments, I feel like I'm going to lose inches not pounds!!
    I have used this stack while reducing bodyfat and it helped keep my strength up and I even gained a little strength. Its been a couple years-It stands out in my mind
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Day11
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

    Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.

  9. Day 12

    Off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day11
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8 (all sets up 5lbs)
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8 (up 10lbs)
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10 (up 10lbs)
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

    Starting to feel good!! I had a solid workout was able to increase weight on a number of sets. Veins and pumps starting to pop I believe its from Agmatine, 4 days ago I started taking 4 pills 30 minutes pre-workout (was taking 2 morning, 2 at dinner) and half way into workouts it start to kick! Also I'm dosing Glycobol 30 mins before breakfast and 30mins before dinner, I notice that my metabolism really get going dosing this way. Hunger gets uncontrollable if I take longer than 30 mins to eat. Fridays off day, and cardio only Sat and Sun.
    I like those rows. But I like to do Barbells row as my second exercise. I pound out pullups and then go heavy on the rows. I feel by doing that when I get to lat pulldowns I have pre exhausted my lats and I feel it more.
    what about you? You feel the pulldowns more when you do something before those?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   
       


  11. Same here like to fire up the lats before pull downs. Usually I switch up the exercises each week. For this log I'm going to do the same routine for the 4 weeks and see how much weight I can increase each week

  12. Day 13

    Off

    Today was suppose to be my cardio day. I took my family to the beach and by the end of the day I was shot! I guess running after my 3.5 year old and digging a 3 foot deep hole for him to play in counts for something. I was able to eat well and only cheated with 1 slice of pizza! Cardio tomorrow

  13. Day 14
    Cardio:

    Speed walk treadmill
    2.8 miles
    4.5 incline
    43 mins
    510 calories

    I tried to make up for the missed day yesterday . Did an extra 15 mins. Felt good was able to push through entire workout. Tomorrow 2 week pics and step on the scale. Half way through another week in the books

    My 7 month old son said his first word today it was dada!!! He said it all day, nothing more motivating than that!!! Going to kill it next week!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 14
    Cardio:

    Speed walk treadmill
    2.8 miles
    4.5 incline
    43 mins
    510 calories

    I tried to make up for the missed day yesterday . Did an extra 15 mins. Felt good was able to push through entire workout. Tomorrow 2 week pics and step on the scale. Half way through another week in the books

    My 7 month old son said his first word today it was dada!!! He said it all day, nothing more motivating than that!!! Going to kill it next week!!

    good to hear Dada.

    i do the same on back i like to do pullovers of some kind before the pulldowns and pullups
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Day15
    Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10

    Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 120x12, 130x10, 150x8(up10 lbs)
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    2 week weigh in: 222 ( lost 1 lb.)

    So after 2 week I'm down 1.5 lbs.! I'm very happy with that because I feel my waist has thinned a lot. Abs are more defined and I have veins popping out that I have not seen since my 20's!

    Workout day was good body felt full and tight. Didn't push the weight too much no one at the gym to spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. Day 16
    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 65x12, 65x10 (up 5 lbs.)
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 14, 120x 10 (up 2 reps each)
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    Had another good workout. Muscles as starting to feel full. My recovery has been really good sleeping very sound. One strange thing is I'm having very vivid dreams? Normally I never remeber my dreams, it's not bad just unusual for me anyone else have the same?? Didn't want to push too hard with my lifts because I have a bad left shoulder. Trying not to get hurt. I'm also thinning in my waist still very happy about that!!!

  17. Day17
    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8
    Wide grip pull downs: 180x12, 200x8
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail

    Todays workout started good, after about 10 mins I started to get a bad headache! I thought about just quiting and going home. I said F**k it and I pushed through the entire workout. I felt good but do not push myself very hard. Another day in the books!!

  18. Day18
    Legs
    Leg press:225x14, 275x10, 315x10(up 25 each)
    Hack squats:185x14, 185x12, 205x8(up 25)
    Leg extensions: 95x14, 105x12, 115x10(up 10 each)
    Hamstring extensions: 95x 12, 110x10
    Seated calf machine: 80x16, 90x12(up 10 each)

    If you have been following this log you know my knees are shot! Dispite that, had a good leg workout for me! I was able to increase almost every exercise which is a first! My right knee is feeling it today but that's nothing new I'll get pass it. The one thing that stands out about this stack is my recovery has been great! Tomorrow is my off day. then 2 days of cardio.

  19. Day 19


    Off

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 19

    Off
    Its nice to get those off days, mine is tomorrow and my body is ready for it.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  21. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Its nice to get those off days, mine is tomorrow and my body is ready for it.
    Sure is! Also had my cheat meal which was big dish of pasta with wife's homemade sauce and meatballs!!! Back to the grind tomorrow.

  22. Day 20
    Cardio

    Treadmill speed walk
    Speed: 4.3
    Incline: 4.5
    Time: 48 mins( up 15 mins)
    Distance: 3.25 mile(up 1 mile)
    Calories: 590

    Awesome workout!!! I found a sample pack of manic a took it. I felt great could have ran all night. I have one more going to try to beat this cardio session tomorrow !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 20
    Cardio

    Treadmill speed walk
    Speed: 4.3
    Incline: 4.5
    Time: 48 mins( up 15 mins)
    Distance: 3.25 mile(up 1 mile)
    Calories: 590

    Awesome workout!!! I found a sample pack of manic a took it. I felt great could have ran all night. I have one more going to try to beat this cardio session tomorrow !
    Good to hear, is tomorrow another cardio day or are you adding lifts?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  24. Day 21
    Cardio

    Treadmill speed walk
    Speed: 4.0
    Incline: 4.5
    Time: 35 mins
    Distance: 2.60 mile
    Calories: 460

    Another good cardio session! My knee started to tighten up so I stopped don't feel like limping around for 2 days. Tomorrow is my 3 week pics and update!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Good to here, is tomorrow another cardio day or are you adding lifts?
    Tomorrow was cardio only. My workouts have been Mon-Thurs. abes and lifting, Friday off, Sat & Sun Cardio days. Rinse and repeat LOL!!

  26. keep on chopping away at your goals, its only a matter of time that theyll show through your hard work. You have got to keep with it until you get it!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    if only I could get back into cardio. its been years literally since i've done it regularly
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    if only I could get back into cardio. its been years literally since i've done it regularly
    I know just started doing it again with this stack. I only get an hour at the gym and rather kill the weight then run my ass off!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    keep on chopping away at your goals, its only a matter of time that theyll show through your hard work. You have got to keep with it until you get it!
    Thanks! I've had 3 people tell me that I look like I'm losing weight!! Now that's motivation

  30. Day22
    Chest
    flat bench/barbell: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 285x4
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 95'sx8
    vertical press (nautilus) 185x16, 200x10
    seated flys (nautilus) 200x12, 220x10

    Biceps
    Cable preacher curls: 120x12, 130x10, 150x8
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 50x8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    I will update this post tonight with 3 week pics comments, and weight in. Stay tuned
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Log in
Log in