athletix sponsored log Formula x and licogenix

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yea I feel it all today. I'm doing good to get out of a chair.
    Here is my log

2. subbed, cool log.

transformation this year is outstanding my friend.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    congrats on the PR 800x20 is freaking beefy.
    2x sick lift man!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Damn yesterday was a great leg day and Im paying for it today.

Squats! I did bench squats today. Going down to where my but hits and then back up.
    140 x 12
    175 x 12
    225 x 5 x 3
    I tried 275 and got 3 but its was just too much pressure on lower back for my liking.

Leg press
    400 x 12
    600 x 30!
    800 x 20 New PR!
    strip set
    600 x 20
    400 x 20
    200 x 15 that was all I could get.

Lying ham curls
    35lbs x 12 x 4 sets

Lunges bw
    I didnt count I just went till the burnt like fire and switched legs x 3 sets

Various calf raises .
    I was wanting to hit abs and cardio but I was doing good just to walk back to locker room.
    I know I need to hit legs harder than what I have so I tried to hit them as hard as I could.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    I think you hit legs hard! Nice to see a PR in there. Keep killing it!

5. Man this log is motivating me big time today! Keep killing it and racking in the pr's brother!

6. Alright guy I was hoping to really get a good workout in last night but It was just not going how I planned. Also I need to say that I may not be able to post again until sunday or monday . My kids which are my life are moving back to GA this weekend and I will spending as much time as I can with them. After that It will be monster time. It may take a day or two to get my emotions back inline but everything will be on starting next week. I plan on focusing way harder on my food intakes. And may actually start watching my macros and really get into this.

Ok so to start off with I have been taking double dose of the formula x because I took a week off it. Reason being that I feel daa only peaks around 15 days then it just kinda stops for me, with me taking a break I feel It gives my system a shock. I feel this works too because I can feel all the tell tell signs of the DAA, the emotional feelings, the Sexual drive is crazy, the alpha male feeling . The deep sleep and drive, well you get the picture.

Ok so I thought being my week will be short. BACK AND CHEST
    I was wanting some deads but my lower is very tired and tights So I figured RISK>reward.

Wide grip x 10
    close grip x 10
    narrow grow x 10
    ATTEMPT MUSCLE UPS..x 4 lol. That was kinda fun. but nowhere near close.

Pendlay Rows
    140 x 12
    175 x 10
    225 x 8 x 2

Incline DB press
    55 x 20
    65 x 15
    80 x 12 x 2

Pec dec
    Not sure on weights But I will say I can tell how thick my pecs are when doing this. Looks really cool when stretched under tension .
    4 sets

I was going to do superset of that + flat bench but my shoulder pain was still there with just 140 on it so I decided.

Pullups and pushups SUPERSETS

failure , x failure x 3 sets. Minimum rest needed.

Low pulley back cable rows
    HEAVY! x -6 - 12 x 3 sets

I never noticed how much I have moved up on these until last night. No wieight on machine but gettin down in big boy territory!
    4 sets

I wanted more for chest so I did a few sets of slow controlled dips focussing on chest.

After that I was a soaked mess and had to run. I wanted cardio but wanted to go get my kids.
    Stay tuned Im not leaving just have family matters first. Im sorry to the reps that maybe following.
    Here is my log

7. lol I hear yah there bro kids come first! Nice update and you will kill the cardio tomorrow!!

8. I have yet to try a muscle up but they look pretty hard.

9. muscle ups are friggin hard man. do you have rings at your gym or were you on a pullup bar?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

10. Pullup bar I think I.could do em on rings.

Just showing off the new 19 inchers. Lol
    Here is my log

11. looking good man. 19s are some cannons.

Ive only tried them once with rings my buddy just bought some I could only get em with him holding my feet. I was able to get them with a lot of swing and momentum on a pullup bar but the gym here has a different setup. At your size muscle ups would be quite impressive!!!!
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

12. Yeah man those are some big guns!

13. Alright So my past couple weeks I have been hit or miss. I had family obligations . Well Now my kids are back in GA and I am here and only have to worry about a great wife and work. So TOday Is the start of a new day!.
    Prepare.. IM BACK>
    Here is my log

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Alright So my past couple weeks I have been hit or miss. I had family obligations . Well Now my kids are back in GA and I am here and only have to worry about a great wife and work. So TOday Is the start of a new day!.
    Prepare.. IM BACK>

Go get it man!

15. time to kill it bro

16. OK Like I said today was the start of something new. Just before heading to the gym I was looking around on and seen
    kris gethin has a new workout. So I thought Ok. Its called DTP and is called Dramatic Transformation Principle. Its a 4 week 7 days a week program that is designed to shock your system into growth.

So I know I may have to modify it a bit to fit my schedule but I think I want to give it a go.

Ok so here is what it looks like.
    Its basically two movements per bodypart but its 500 !!! reps!.
    High volume heavy weight.

Here was my first day.
    Leg press 200 x 50 reps
    45 sec rest
    400 x 40 reps
    1 min rest
    490 x 30 rep
    1 min 15 sec rest
    580 x 20 rep
    1:30 rest
    880 x 10
    1:45 rest
    880x 10
    2:00 rest
    580 x 20
    490 x 30
    1:00 rest
    400 x 40
    45 sec
    200 x 50

ALSO NOTE** you are doing supersets of the same number with leg press calf raises.!!!

DECLINE AB with weight for failure only 45 sec rest
    10 sets

Let me just say this was not only painful and hard but it was AWESOME, I love this types of workouts where its all about challenging yourself. Sometimes I like having a gym partner and others I have some of my best workouts when Im alone.

Here is the link to this program.
    Here is my log

17. Gettin GEEKED in here!! Very impressive logging. I'll talk with you about some AJR for that knee a little later
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    -Philippians 4:13-

18. Alright so with this.program I was to do HIIT CARDIO for 20 mins and ABS to.failure. that's what I did.

Name:  IMG_20120808_054525-1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  8.9 KB

Pic of me this morning cold.
    Here is my log

19. I'm going to have to check that program out.

Awesome logging!

20. Dang man your log imo has become Epic. You are def in the zone bro I get chills looking at your log. Makes me wanta keep going at it.

21. OK so yesterday was day 3 on the DTP workout, and let me just say this is the most difficult, hard, challenging, gut wrenching program I have been on. I LOVE IT! The workout yesterday I started off killing it and then damn it just kept Killing me! Once I got to second phase it was all I could do to walk back and forth to do the next exercise. Sweat was pouring off me!. EVEN my socks was wet when I got home!. My body feels wrecked! Been a while since my ABS have been this sore too!.

On to the workout!
    This was again a SUPERSET.
    DB ROW Incline DB press
    45 x 30 45 x 30
    45 sec rest
    55 x 20 55 x 20
    1 min rest
    60 x 15 60 x 15
    1:15 rest
    70 x 10 70 x 10
    70 x 10 FAIL 70 x 10
    says 2 min rest I needed like 5!

Again superset this

TRAP ROW! I used the machine
    45 lbs x 30 I had to used stop and go technique 35 x 30
    45 sec rest
    45 x 20 45 x 20
    1 min rest
    45 x 15 I can barely move this thing at this point! 55 x 15
    1:15 min
    45 x 10 55 x 10
    45 x 10 I just wanted to dig deep Step it up 70 x 5 Getting set up with this is hardest part for me.

A few notes. I have now off the athletix stack I must say I have loved this stack! I would love to have this stack again!. I will be researching for the review today. I will have it up today or in the next few days!.
    Also I now see after this workout I will need to still have a clean diet but I need more carbs or something to make it through these build days. That was just brutal last night. I was having to drag myself toward the end. I wish my cam took better pics because last night had some amazing veins and pump going on!.
    Here is my log

22. Brutal workout!

Can't wait to see your overall throughts on the stack.

23. OK Guys Here is my review on one part of the stack I took. I wanted to go ahead and get this one out. I want to thank ATHLETIX for giving me a chance to run a log on this great product!.

OK first what is it? Its a natural test booster, Meaning that no PCT is needed.
    Its a DAA based product which as many know is the new big thing.

Ingredients 9
    3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
    2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
    4000mg L-Leucine
    500mg L-Isoleucine
    500mg L-Valine

To me I think this is awesome mixing DAA with BCAA's and others. I know some can just add those to plain DAA but still great idea.

Mixability 9
    I never had a issue with this. It mixes very easy and no chunks or dry powder left over, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE WATER USED!. Dont know much more to say on that.

Taste 9
    I have to say I enjoy the pink lemonade taste. Its good and tart but something about it is very refreshing to me. Actually kinda miss drinking it.

Value 9
    Ok for me it will be high. I didnt pay for it. Will I buy it? If I find a good deal I sure will!. It has 30 servings at a 3g dose a day. Not sure what price that comes out too, but I have seen some good buys so far. I have seen price anywhere from 33 bucks to 19.99 . So just do some searching and see what you find.

I would normally not do this, but yes its that good!. I loved everyday of this stack. But not taking into account the stack this product actually works. HOW DO I KNOW?
    Well DAA is known to make the family jewels bigger, and DANG let me just say that this was HUGE.! lol. I gained confidence on this stuff. I just felt better I fell asleep great. Sleep good and deep. Not so much tossing and turning at night. Which I will add I noticed no difference taking it at night vs any other time.
    Ok also another way of telling is strength gains. I had some really great PR's while on this too.
    Another big one to mention is the Ridiculous libido. I truly hope you have a wife or gf or rubber patches while on this. And also needs to be noted the Orgasms seemed a lot stronger while on this too.

So yea I know this works in gym, day to day life and in bedroom. GREAT STUFF!

Dosing 9
    Like mentioned before I noticed no difference when I took it. But I will say that it does seem to have a calming effect. It was like taking it with a PWO I would just calm down and be very focused on what I wanted. I loved this.
    On days was PWO off days when I could take it.

Overall 10
    I hate giving anything that but the way I feel today about this I will give it a 10. I really wish I had more of it.
    Its not expensive its not a hassle to take. I had some great gains and leaned up a lot while on this too. I know the AI ( which I will talk about later ) helped here too.
    All I can say is it was a good run.

I dont know how to rate this but they should be mentioned.
    I did seem to have to take a mega dump shortly after taking this stuff, also it seemed to bloat me a bit , it didnt seem to stay around long but should be mentioned.
    Also I did get some acne, not bad but again note worthy.

And the only other con I know of is running out of this stuff.!

I will write my review for the second part later on. And add to this so be watching for it. I will continue to log here as well until I pick up a new log. Thanks for those that have been supporting. Im really enjoying myself over here on this forum as well. Big things are coming so just keep your eyes out for me! Thanks again to the reps!
    Here is my log

24. Great log! Hard work put in here and a honest review what else could you as for...

25. First off your kicking A$$ 2nd I love your log third love the review set up! Keep killing this bro!

26. Yup amazing log and review!

Thanks for taking the time out throughout your day to give us a detailed log, it's much appreciated!

27. Hit me up or at least think of me next time you need another log! I enjoyed the heck out of this! I.will.write up ssecond part of review more than likely Sunday.
    Here is my log

28. Sorry I have been off a while I will update the second part of review today. I have been on the Kris gethin program for a week and love it. Very brutal workout.
    Here is my log

29. Great log bro
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    -Philippians 4:13-

30. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Hit me up or at least think of me next time you need another log! I enjoyed the heck out of this! I.will.write up ssecond part of review more than likely Sunday.
    Without a doubt next time we need loggers you will be getting a PM!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 165
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:08 PM
  2. Rahl and Athletix FormulaX and Licogenix Log
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:41 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  4. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
  5. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM