AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Its sucks because I have times where I could push way more weight but I have to spend so much energy concentrating on my shoulder and form it takes away from my lifts. If you will notice that is why I do higher rep stuff.

Yep I feel the same way. Although im stubborn and TRY to continue to lift heavy but I know my limitations.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    Everything looks great. Gains are definitely moving. The DB presses look good I wish I could do them like that,but if I twist a tiny bit my shoulder pops out of socket, which really sucks with 70 lbs in your hand.
    Same club here too. Torn Labrum in my right shoulder, but after three surgeries on my right knee I refuse surgery. I just work through it knowing how far to go.
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I guess im lucky with the shoulder thing ive definitley had some nice injuries over the years do to competetive judo/juijitsu/boxing. The only ones that still bother me on occasion are my ribs on left side and my left knee on occasion. I broke my fibia 3 yrs ago never got it fixed. And ribs last years boxing on a smoker, still havent quite healed.

Killer workout today got some nice vids to post later

deadlifts worked up to a 405 attemt but failed best lift was 315 for 5
    deficit deadlifts (first time doing these) 135x10 225x8,5 275x5
    low box squats 12" box 135x10 185x5 185x8
    box jumps 30" x5 did a few more will measure the stack when i get back to work
    leg extensions 15,15,15
    leg curls 15,15,10
    calf seated and standing 15 3 sets each
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Same club here too. Torn Labrum in my right shoulder, but after three surgeries on my right knee I refuse surgery. I just work through it knowing how far to go.
    Ya I get a massage every 4-5 weeks and she puts it back in place. Surgery is a last option for me
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

videos from this morning.

deficit deadlifts 275
    http://youtu.be/ulfiSeB32po

plyo box jumps
    http://youtu.be/Bn__j-DYRRg

low box squats
    http://youtu.be/ct2wLUo5l1A
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

deficit deadlifts 275

plyo box jumps

low box squats
    Nice work Matty
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice work Matty
    thanks brother! the extra 4" on the deads is crazy feels like you gotta pull twice as far
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

Another thing I forgot to mention I dropped my calories down to about 3100 this week. So this is day 2 at 3100
    macros are 300p/300c/75f was at about 300/400/90 the past 3 weeks. So far i feel good also eat my last carb meal at 130
    aside from veggies wich I dont count.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

Today was a much needed "rest" day so for workout was abs/traps/forearms.

Hanging leg raises 15,15,15
    weighted cable crunches 15,15,15 2 plates from whole stack
    barbell roll outs 12,10,10

barbell shrugs 135x20 205x15 255x15
    db shrugs 65x20 75x15 85x15

for forearms after each set of shrugs i just hold the weight as long as I can. My grip is pretty strong from years of grappling. Also never using straps for deads or anything

Goal calories is ~3100 300p/300c/75f
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

deficit deadlifts 275

plyo box jumps

low box squats

I like those deads and low squats.
    It feels like the box has been moved when you are doing those! lol. Good lifts. Kinda surprised at how good your lifts are. Keep it up man.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

I like those deads and low squats.
    It feels like the box has been moved when you are doing those! lol. Good lifts. Kinda surprised at how good your lifts are. Keep it up man.
    Thanks bother!!! ya those deads and squats are no joke. Im hoping they will help when I do regular deads(pulling the bar from floor) and regular back squats my sticking point is when im low so ive been trying to get stronger there.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Oh yea they help big time. Just me taking a few weeks off the heavy stuff and doing more box jumps and step ups and different movements helped my knee and my hip a lot. And the box deads are great too. How tall are you?

Something too you can do is get a big ass gym bag and fill it with clothes and then some weights and then more clothes. ( the clothes keep it soft and cushy ) and set it on your back like a bar and do frog leaps. Man let me tell you. Do that a few times down the length of a driveway and BAM you are done!.

You can do that with holding it on one side and do lunges are a number of other stuff.

what is your bodyweight right now?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

Oh yea they help big time. Just me taking a few weeks off the heavy stuff and doing more box jumps and step ups and different movements helped my knee and my hip a lot. And the box deads are great too. How tall are you?

Something too you can do is get a big ass gym bag and fill it with clothes and then some weights and then more clothes. ( the clothes keep it soft and cushy ) and set it on your back like a bar and do frog leaps. Man let me tell you. Do that a few times down the length of a driveway and BAM you are done!.

You can do that with holding it on one side and do lunges are a number of other stuff.

That sounds brutal but could be fun I may have to try that.
    Im 6'0" tall and was 188.8 last friday when i weighed in.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thats some serious Rocky Balboa sh*t right there. If anyone can do it its Matty!! Lol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

hit my goal. 3100 cals 300/300/75.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Yea I know they sound hard and yes they are but they give the body a huge shock and change. Very challenging. I love doing stuff like that. Too it keeps the neighbors away too. See some big dude doing that in a driveway all alone is not someone just anyone besides a meathead would want to talk to. Lol
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

Yea I know they sound hard and yes they are but they give the body a huge shock and change. Very challenging. I love doing stuff like that. Too it keeps the neighbors away too. See some big dude doing that in a driveway all alone is not someone just anyone besides a meathead would want to talk to. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Thats some serious Rocky Balboa sh*t right there. If anyone can do it its Matty!! Lol
    thanks guys you guys have been awesome. I hope you guys follow along into my next log will be starting maybe saturday after final review. Tomorow is my last day for this run its been awesome. Ill put up a detailed final review tomorow. And my next log....... all Im gonna say is that its gonna be EPIC
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks guys you guys have been awesome. I hope you guys follow along into my next log will be starting maybe saturday after final review. Tomorow is my last day for this run its been awesome. Ill put up a detailed final review tomorow. And my next log....... all Im gonna say is that its gonna be EPIC

No problem Matty...I wish I was as dedicated as you are. Keep it up bro and post a link to your next EPIC LOG here, IM IN!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%

So today is my last day of this run. I had a great time logging these products. 30 days of testodrolx9 dosed 4 caps preworkout A.M., Intratest extreme 2 scoops intra workout days 1 scoop A.M. off days, AD3-PCT 2 caps before bed with my casein shake. The biggest thing I noticed was overall qulaity of life improvement while on these products. I felt "good" all the time I slept well and woke up feeling strong and ready to kill it in the gym. That good feeling is above and beyond what I was expecting from these I was hoping for a smoth PCT with a nice transition and I ended up making more gains in the last month than I have for a while. Few of my biggest PRs from these past 4 weeks are +30 to deadlifts 345 to 375 also with deads i pulled 275 for 12 previous was 8. I pulled 275 for 8 from a 4"defecit this week wich was impressive to me. Another one that stands out is rack pulls I failed at 365 week 1 week 3 i pulled 405 and then 315 for 12. Those are just a few that stand out. So not only did I get stronger and feel better during this month I also leaned out nicely while adding some size. Start weight was 186.8 at 11.9% BF ending weight is 189 at 10.5% so thats a 2.2lb increase with a 1.4% decrease in BF Im not good at math but to me thats amazing results. This is definitley a stack I will be running again and also recommending to anyone who asks. So to sum up better sleep quality, mild euphoric feeling, strength increases, muscle mass increase, BF decrease. I dont know what else you could look for from supplements but this stack was above and beyond my expectations. Thanks again Lecheek for giving me this opportunity to log these products for you!!!

Thanks everyone for following I hope you all will follow on my next adventure!!!
    Marms and Lecheek have decided to sponsor me on my competition prep!!!!!!! So Ill be logging
    the whole Lecheek lineup along with my contest prep hope you guys will all follow youve all been great help a
    nd motivation. Link will be on here shortly.

weeks 1-4 OxyeECABlack, MassHGH,
    weeks 5-contest OxyECA Black, MassHGH, HyperT2, TestodrolX9, AD3-PCT,Intratest Extreme

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

So today is my last day of this run. I had a great time logging these products. 30 days of testodrolx9 dosed 4 caps preworkout A.M., Intratest extreme 2 scoops intra workout days 1 scoop A.M. off days, AD3-PCT 2 caps before bed with my casein shake. The biggest thing I noticed was overall qulaity of life improvement while on these products. I felt "good" all the time I slept well and woke up feeling strong and ready to kill it in the gym. That good feeling is above and beyond what I was expecting from these I was hoping for a smoth PCT with a nice transition and I ended up making more gains in the last month than I have for a while. Few of my biggest PRs from these past 4 weeks are +30 to deadlifts 345 to 375 also with deads i pulled 275 for 12 previous was 8. I pulled 275 for 8 from a 4"defecit this week wich was impressive to me. Another one that stands out is rack pulls I failed at 365 week 1 week 3 i pulled 405 and then 315 for 12. Those are just a few that stand out. So not only did I get stronger and feel better during this month I also leaned out nicely while adding some size. Start weight was 186.8 at 11.9% BF ending weight is 189 at 10.5% so thats a 2.2lb increase with a 1.4% decrease in BF Im not good at math but to me thats amazing results. This is definitley a stack I will be running again and also recommending to anyone who asks. So to sum up better sleep quality, mild euphoric feeling, strength increases, muscle mass increase, BF decrease. I dont know what else you could look for from supplements but this stack was above and beyond my expectations. Thanks again Lecheek for giving me this opportunity to log these products for you!!!

Thanks everyone for following I hope you all will follow on my next adventure!!!
    Marms and Lecheek have decided to sponsor me on my competition prep!!!!!!! So Ill be logging
    the whole Lecheek lineup along with my contest prep hope you guys will all follow youve all been great help a
    nd motivation. Link will be on here shortly.

weeks 1-4 OxyeECABlack, MassHGH,
    weeks 5-contest OxyECA Black, MassHGH, HyperT2, TestodrolX9, AD3-PCT,Intratest Extreme

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME
    Nice review Matty Im glad you enjoyed to products and thanks for the log.

GOOD LUCK ON THE CONTEST PREP
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

the best thing to do for prepping for a contest is just to do it......then learn from mistakes.

of course this is true of most things in life!!!!

getting advice is good for building a base, but everyone has to tailor their game plan to fit individual needs....

JUST DO IT
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.73%
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

wow.....very nice!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:38 PM
  3. Havoc and 3-AD PCT
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:32 AM
  4. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM