AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Another awesome workout 2 PRs today that im super happy about. I ll go into detail later tonight when I post vids after work about why I think Im hitting so many PRs right now. Todays workout heavy deadlift day

    Deadlifts worked up to 335 135,185,225,265,305,335
    335 felt real heavy i struggled to get it up and thats 10 pounds less than 2 weeks ago. My wife and training partner then suggested I remove my skirt add some weight and lift like a man. Advice I took seriously. so...
    355 got it on vid felt light PR
    375 got it on vid PR
    315x5
    so excited about these would have done a victory dance after the 375 put i was pretty light headed.

    Chin ups bw+5 9.5,6,5
    dead rows 135x10 155x6 175x5

    I was pretty much smoked here but wanted a lil more fun

    pull downs dont remember the weight 3 sets of 8ish
    cable rows same 3 sets of 8ish

    I am completely satisfied with my workout today I pushed as hard as I could and it paid off with my 2 big lifts. Now off to work where i have about 2 hrs cardio waiting for me. kickboxing and BJJ sparring this morning.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions


  2. Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

    hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    Last edited by bigguyn10ec; 07-17-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: mis read
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

    hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.

    Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

    For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  5. GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  6. Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

    For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.
    Ill try the roll deads next week on my light days try and get used to it. I also workout in a tanktop love seeing the muscles work, and the pump. unfortunately the only mirrors in my gym are in the dumbell area the power racks dont have any, i have been pushing to get some tho. We are upgrading all the equipment there soon. That magazine sounds great i love inspirational pictures.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
  8. Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  9. today was a much needed wild card day. Im still recovering from heavy deads and sparring yesterday. So took it easy in the gym today. More sparring later(kickboxing and grappling) but more of an instructional type rather than 90% yesterday.

    todays workout nothing special to report. ABs, calves, traps, forearms.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
    Thanks guys!!!! I am still pumped about the deadlifts been stuck around 335 for months. Ive really stuck to maximum strength specific trsining for a couple months my strength is finally starting to go up.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  11. Nice vids man I have no idea how you guys can lift with out straps and belts etc. I guess im just an old man
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice vids man I have no idea how you guys can lift with out straps and belts etc. I guess im just an old man
    hey thanks man. Ya I never use straps on deads and i do them all double overhand unless is a max effort lift. Ive been thinking about getting a belt tho for awhile.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hey thanks man. Ya I never use straps on deads and i do them all double overhand unless is a max effort lift. Ive been thinking about getting a belt tho for awhile.
    My old man arthritic hands just cant grip the weight when I go heavy anymore so I have no choice. I do mine all double weather its over or under depending on how I feel . I like to change it up but I hate 1 over 1 under lol. Id think about the belt but take some time trying them on and shopping around. I have to get a new one myself.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    My old man arthritic hands just cant grip the weight when I go heavy anymore so I have no choice. I do mine all double weather its over or under depending on how I feel . I like to change it up but I hate 1 over 1 under lol. Id think about the belt but take some time trying them on and shopping around. I have to get a new one myself.
    Haha that is not an option out here brotha!!!! I would have to pick one online and just hope its ok other option would be to fly to anchorage and try and find one there. We are pretty isolated we are not connected to any major road system only way here is Plane or ship. haha or dogsled
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Haha that is not an option out here brotha!!!! I would have to pick one online and just hope its ok other option would be to fly to anchorage and try and find one there. We are pretty isolated we are not connected to any major road system only way here is Plane or ship. haha or dogsled
    Oh wow you are that isolated ? That is insane !!!!
    I justed watched a discover channel or ID or some 48 hrs type show where they were so isolated and only got mail by plane once a week.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh wow you are that isolated ? That is insane !!!!
    I justed watched a discover channel or ID or some 48 hrs type show where they were so isolated and only got mail by plane once a week.
    Ya we are pretty isolated but not as bad as that. We do however have to pick up our mail at the post office they dont deliver here. Also on 3 paved roads in town and my main mode of transportation is a 4 wheeler
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya we are pretty isolated but not as bad as that. We do however have to pick up our mail at the post office they dont deliver here. Also on 3 paved roads in town and my main mode of transportation is a 4 wheeler
    Well the good news is that you have the internet
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  18. Starting to kill it big time brother! You are insane wicked!! Great PR and many more to come with your dedication.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya you will bigguy. you get down to 225 like you want youll be ripped. with the way you work out youll get there in no time.

    Had a lot of fun in the gym today also 2 new PRs to report and have some cool videos I will post later of my PR lifts and a few more.

    Flat Bench worked up to 265x1 PR then did a drop set dont remember reps but have it on video weights were 245,225,205,185,155,135
    Incline dumbells 65x10, 85x6, 95x4PR, 95x2 on video
    weighted dips BW+75 i think 6,6,5
    wobbly bar bench i have one set on video. 135 total weight x20, x12,x10

    I do all my workouts in about an hour so minimal rest and I try to make every set count.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Starting to kill it big time brother! You are insane wicked!! Great PR and many more to come with your dedication.
    I think Packers quote should be your motivation for the rest of the run
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Starting to kill it big time brother! You are insane wicked!! Great PR and many more to come with your dedication.
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think Packers quote should be your motivation for the rest of the run
    Ill be thinking about it tomorrow... heavy squat day

    Todays workout was ok I was really sore from all the kickboxing and grappling the last few days my elbows were,and still are, really bugging me so it was hard to push myself on all the pressing movements that being said i still had a good workout I just went a lil lighter after attempting some millitary presses. So well i may not have lifted as heavy as i was supposed to today the pump i got was SICK. I forgot the camera today unfortunately because the veins in my shoulders were awesome. I felt huge and i think i looked pretty huge as well. Tomorow is squat day im really happy about I get to lift heavy and give my elbows a break to be ready for mondays workout.

    MPs worked up to 175 for 2 singles I am not going to count these tho they were more like push presses
    lat raises 30x15 35x10 40x10
    rear delt flys 15x20,15,15
    plate front raises 35x15 45x12,10
    wobbly bar mps 85totalx20x15x10x10

    crazzzzzy pump by the end definitly leaning up a bit.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  21. Still recovering from all the heavy sparring this week. Im not used to it anymore i guess Ive been on the instructional side since I moved here rather than focusing on my own training so it definitly effected my workouts Im really looking forward to the weekend.

    Good workout today dissapointed with my squat performance I may need to reevaluate my leg routine. Im thinking I may drop weight quite a bit and do a 5x5 or 10x3 routine for squats and really focus on getting below parellel and exploding up.

    squats worked up to 295 for 2 singles then a 315 attempt that I failed. will post vids later
    squat drop set 225x11,185x11,135x8 serious pump after this

    Leg press 6 plates x20 8x15 10x10 12x6

    jiggly legs big time at this point

    leg curls dont remember weight 25,15,15
    leg extensions 20,15,15

    big time wobbly felt really good aside from the dissapointing squat performance but after the weekend I think ill be ready to kill legs on tuesday.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  22. Bro still a killer leg workout though. All of us from time to time have to step back and look over things so we are always tweaking something. I'm sure next time you will kill the squats!! Your kicking butt and have a lot of dedication.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro still a killer leg workout though. All of us from time to time have to step back and look over things so we are always tweaking something. I'm sure next time you will kill the squats!! Your kicking butt and have a lot of dedication.
    Thanks man. I always appreciate your input in this definitly helps motivate me.

    2 week weigh in 188lbs 11.3% BF so thats another slight increase in weight with a slight drop in BF.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks man. I always appreciate your input in this definitly helps motivate me.

    2 week weigh in 188lbs 11.3% BF so thats another slight increase in weight with a slight drop in BF.

    That all sounds pretty positive to me.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  25. do you feel any joint problems with ad3

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That all sounds pretty positive to me.
    yes thats pretty sweet. I will take an increase in weight and a drop in bf anyday. 2 weeks in a row during pct is pretty impressive in my opinion.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    do you feel any joint problems with ad3
    I havent had any problems from the ad3. I had some serious elbow pain from heavy grappling on wednesday but its pretty much gone now.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    yes thats pretty sweet. I will take an increase in weight and a drop in bf anyday. 2 weeks in a row during pct is pretty impressive in my opinion.
    Agreed and I have not noticed any joint issues yet but its only been alost a week.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Agreed and I have not noticed any joint issues yet but its only been alost a week.
    nice i didnt know you were running AD3.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    nice i didnt know you were running AD3.
    One Monday I added
    HYPERT2,AD-3,Testodrolx9 to my mass hgh log.
    The log has slacked this week as I have been super busy at work and HOME
    And trying to focus on all the new logs so mine is slacking lol.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    One Monday I added
    HYPERT2,AD-3,Testodrolx9 to my mass hgh log.
    The log has slacked this week as I have been super busy at work and HOME
    And trying to focus on all the new logs so mine is slacking lol.
    hmmm i dont know why this is the first im hearing about this. ill have to look it up and catch up on your adventure
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hmmm i dont know why this is the first im hearing about this. ill have to look it up and catch up on your adventure
    Oh ya been rocking out MASS HGH for 2months now and this the the 3rd consecutive month
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  33. had an excellent weekend feeling all recovered and ready to kill it tomorow. on another note Im putting together my next stack for after this awesomeness is over. Im thinking Mass HGH, x-gels, anabeta.... what else could i add to this semi non horomonal domination stack?
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Agreed and I have not noticed any joint issues yet but its only been alost a week.
    alternate ice and heat, this will not only help cure but also prevent!!!!

  35. another great workout today. wanted to take some pics or a video all pumped up (i felt huge today) but two older women came into the gym right when i was finishing up. Usually only my wife and I in there so there no problem posing with my shirt off.

    todays workout

    flat bench worked up to 225 for 10 sets of 3
    millitary press 135 10 sets of 3
    neutral grip DB press 50x12 60x12 75x6
    wide grip pull ups 3 sets of 10
    bent over rows underhand 135x15 145x12 155x10
    pull downs 3 sets of 12ish dont remember weight
    cable rows same 3 sets of 12ish
    med ball tricep push ups 20,20, superset with ez bar curls 65x12,10

    felt awesome did all this in lil over an hour. I was pretty impressed with myself. AD3 note leaning out nicely also still the biggest thing im noticing is the improved sleep quality not more sleep just not needing as much, testo x9 note I am feeling good all day not aggresive or hyper just good. So I think the better quality of sleep plus elevated test levels = mild euphoria and awesome workouts.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  36. another great workout today. wanted to take some pics or a video all pumped up (i felt huge today) but two older women came into the gym right when i was finishing up. Usually only my wife and I in there so there no problem posing with my shirt off.

    todays workout

    flat bench worked up to 225 for 10 sets of 3
    millitary press 135 10 sets of 3
    neutral grip DB press 50x12 60x12 75x6
    wide grip pull ups 3 sets of 10
    bent over rows underhand 135x15 145x12 155x10
    pull downs 3 sets of 12ish dont remember weight
    cable rows same 3 sets of 12ish
    med ball tricep push ups 20,20, superset with ez bar curls 65x12,10

    felt awesome did all this in lil over an hour. I was pretty impressed with myself. AD3 note leaning out nicely also still the biggest thing im noticing is the improved sleep quality not more sleep just not needing as much, testo x9 note I am feeling good all day not aggresive or hyper just good. So I think the better quality of sleep plus elevated test levels = mild euphoria and awesome workouts.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    another great workout today. wanted to take some pics or a video all pumped up (i felt huge today) but two older women came into the gym right when i was finishing up. Usually only my wife and I in there so there no problem posing with my shirt off.

    todays workout

    flat bench worked up to 225 for 10 sets of 3
    millitary press 135 10 sets of 3
    neutral grip DB press 50x12 60x12 75x6
    wide grip pull ups 3 sets of 10
    bent over rows underhand 135x15 145x12 155x10
    pull downs 3 sets of 12ish dont remember weight
    cable rows same 3 sets of 12ish
    med ball tricep push ups 20,20, superset with ez bar curls 65x12,10

    felt awesome did all this in lil over an hour. I was pretty impressed with myself. AD3 note leaning out nicely also still the biggest thing im noticing is the improved sleep quality not more sleep just not needing as much, testo x9 note I am feeling good all day not aggresive or hyper just good. So I think the better quality of sleep plus elevated test levels = mild euphoria and awesome workouts.
    HECK YEAH !!!!! Way to kill chest day brother 10 reps on 225 is legit for anyone! I'm trying so hard to get there myself again. Nice updates!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  38. Killed todays workout really want to work on form and explosiveness with squats and deadlifts sooooo

    deadlifts 275 10 sets of 3 reps
    bench squats 225 10 sets of 3
    leg press 6 plates 15 8 plates 15 10 plates 12,6
    leg curls dont remmeber weight 15,12,10
    leg extensions same 15,12,10

    Felt awesome looking forward to easy day tomoro. abs calves traps forearms. give my cns a break
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  39. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    HECK YEAH !!!!! Way to kill chest day brother 10 reps on 225 is legit for anyone! I'm trying so hard to get there myself again. Nice updates!
    I wish man 10 sets of 3 reps we will both be there soon tho!!!
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I wish man 10 sets of 3 reps we will both be there soon tho!!!
    Keep pushing
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. Havoc and 3-AD PCT
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
  4. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in