AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. nice results from just a week.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice results from just a week.
    I agree most "natty" stuff Ive used i dont notice much till end of week 2 or 3.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Week One Review.

Weighed in today at 187.8 and 11.5%BF so thats a gain of 1 pound with a slight drop in BF I will take it. The first week on this stack ha been amazing I have killed every workout this week and set quite a few new PRs. The biggest thing Ive nticed from the AD3-PCT is the improved quality of sleep I sleep less and feel refreshed when I wake up. Noticed a slight enhance in muscle hardness especially in abs and biceps. The testox9 is wirking quite well too I believe at only 1 week in I feel good all the time a nice slight euphoric feeling I am feeling extra motivated to workout and really feel strong overall. Some acne still mostly leftovers from being "on" but its starting to clear up also the lethargy that I was dealing with the past couple weeks is gone completely. My performance at work is definitly improved and Im enjoying extra pysical labor. The intratest is a nice addition I think I always have a BCAA drink during my workouts and this stuff is defiitly up there. The taste is good and no stcky sugary taste in left in your mouth wich I hate. I feel like it helps me with that lil extra push to do another set when my workout should be done. This is a lot from only a weeks worth I certainly hope these effects keep growing because I sure have enjoyed this first week.
    Nice 1 week update
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice 1 week update
    Thanks man! I definitly had a good week.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Well brother I'm stoked your loving it as we loving this log already. Impressive strength you have and can't wait to see you keep crushing it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well brother I'm stoked your loving it as we loving this log already. Impressive strength you have and can't wait to see you keep crushing it.
    thanks man. I am enjoying this so Im glad you are as well. Today is a much needed off day still recovering from yesterdays workout, still psyched about it too. It was a great first week stuck to my diet plan excatly and trained hard. celebrated last night the midnight sun softball tourney with a cheeseburger and some icecream.

7. Oh man I could go for some icecream right now
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh man I could go for some icecream right now
    Haha yup thats my one major cheat food. Man i love that stuff

9. BACON

10. mmmmmmmm.........BACON

11. Off day today. Gonna rest and eat clean so I can kill it tomorrow. Heavy benching day want to hit 260-265.

day 8 pics

Name:  week 1 front hoh.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  199.0 KB
    Name:  week 1 fdb.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  211.1 KB
    Name:  week 1 back.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  196.1 KB

12. [QUOTE="mattys4"]Off day today. Gonna rest and eat clean so I can kill it tomorrow. Heavy benching day want to hit 260-265.

day 8 pics

Looking very lean. One day I will have ABS! Lol. I would rep you but I can't figure out how from this phone.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

13. ya you will bigguy. you get down to 225 like you want youll be ripped. with the way you work out youll get there in no time.

Had a lot of fun in the gym today also 2 new PRs to report and have some cool videos I will post later of my PR lifts and a few more.

Flat Bench worked up to 265x1 PR then did a drop set dont remember reps but have it on video weights were 245,225,205,185,155,135
    Incline dumbells 65x10, 85x6, 95x4PR, 95x2 on video
    weighted dips BW+75 i think 6,6,5
    wobbly bar bench i have one set on video. 135 total weight x20, x12,x10

I do all my workouts in about an hour so minimal rest and I try to make every set count.

14. Keep up the good work mattys4
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Keep up the good work mattys4
    Thanks man will do. Diet, training and supplementation are on point right now and its paying off big time

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks man will do. Diet, training and supplementation are on point right now and its paying off big time
    Ya man you do seem to be right on track
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    the BIG 3!!!!
  18. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the BIG 3!!!!
    ya its amazing how many people only focus on 1 or 2 of those things. IMO they are all equally important to my goals.

20. Good lifts bro. I would rep you but I have no idea how from a phone.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

21. Another awesome workout 2 PRs today that im super happy about. I ll go into detail later tonight when I post vids after work about why I think Im hitting so many PRs right now. Todays workout heavy deadlift day

Deadlifts worked up to 335 135,185,225,265,305,335
    335 felt real heavy i struggled to get it up and thats 10 pounds less than 2 weeks ago. My wife and training partner then suggested I remove my skirt add some weight and lift like a man. Advice I took seriously. so...
    355 got it on vid felt light PR
    375 got it on vid PR
    315x5
    so excited about these would have done a victory dance after the 375 put i was pretty light headed.

Chin ups bw+5 9.5,6,5
    dead rows 135x10 155x6 175x5

I was pretty much smoked here but wanted a lil more fun

pull downs dont remember the weight 3 sets of 8ish
    cable rows same 3 sets of 8ish

I am completely satisfied with my workout today I pushed as hard as I could and it paid off with my 2 big lifts. Now off to work where i have about 2 hrs cardio waiting for me. kickboxing and BJJ sparring this morning.

22. Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    Last edited by bigguyn10ec; 07-17-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: mis read

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.

Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.

25. GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

26. Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.
    Ill try the roll deads next week on my light days try and get used to it. I also workout in a tanktop love seeing the muscles work, and the pump. unfortunately the only mirrors in my gym are in the dumbell area the power racks dont have any, i have been pushing to get some tho. We are upgrading all the equipment there soon. That magazine sounds great i love inspirational pictures.
  28. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

29. today was a much needed wild card day. Im still recovering from heavy deads and sparring yesterday. So took it easy in the gym today. More sparring later(kickboxing and grappling) but more of an instructional type rather than 90% yesterday.

todays workout nothing special to report. ABs, calves, traps, forearms.

30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
    Thanks guys!!!! I am still pumped about the deadlifts been stuck around 335 for months. Ive really stuck to maximum strength specific trsining for a couple months my strength is finally starting to go up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 06:38 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. Havoc and 3-AD PCT
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
  4. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM