AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another awesome workout 2 PRs today that im super happy about. I ll go into detail later tonight when I post vids after work about why I think Im hitting so many PRs right now. Todays workout heavy deadlift day

Deadlifts worked up to 335 135,185,225,265,305,335
    335 felt real heavy i struggled to get it up and thats 10 pounds less than 2 weeks ago. My wife and training partner then suggested I remove my skirt add some weight and lift like a man. Advice I took seriously. so...
    355 got it on vid felt light PR
    375 got it on vid PR
    315x5
    so excited about these would have done a victory dance after the 375 put i was pretty light headed.

Chin ups bw+5 9.5,6,5
    dead rows 135x10 155x6 175x5

I was pretty much smoked here but wanted a lil more fun

pull downs dont remember the weight 3 sets of 8ish
    cable rows same 3 sets of 8ish

I am completely satisfied with my workout today I pushed as hard as I could and it paid off with my 2 big lifts. Now off to work where i have about 2 hrs cardio waiting for me. kickboxing and BJJ sparring this morning.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    Last edited by bigguyn10ec; 07-17-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: mis read
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Next time shorten the Reps on the few sets before hand and go for 350. Looks like you should be able to pull it off. Maybe even do rack pulls instead and then the big pull. I had a scare last year going all out on deads so its rare for me to put a huge effort in them. If I cant do at least 5 on last set for heavy range I dont do it. I would like to get focused one day and see what I have.
    For my height though deads are killer. lol.

hell nevermind. I miss read that post. I see you already passed 350 lol.. Go for 400 then! I dont think I can pull that.
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya ive been trying to get past that 350 for awhile i was stuck around 335. starting doing rack pulls and focusing on hip movement. Need some tips on getting it off the floor that first few inches is what kills me if I can get it moving I can usually lock it out. Its just that initial pull that is my weekest point. At your height thats a long way to pull weight man.

Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Have you tried the roll dead? Its where you have bar just a few inches from you and you start to roll it toward your legs and then you lift all in one motion. The thought being that ( whatever is in motion tends to stay in motion. ) I have tried is it does help but a bit awekard at first. Youtube the big lifts and most of the heavy lifts are done this way.

For me nothing beats a tank top shirt ( If I see my muscles contracting and the veins it really pumps me up ) and some good tunes. I vision myself pulling a giant tree stump out of the ground, Dirt flying around from this massive thing being torn from the ground. . Sounds corny but it works. I read that in a magazine and it had a awesome pic next to it . I was wow that is awesome.
    Ill try the roll deads next week on my light days try and get used to it. I also workout in a tanktop love seeing the muscles work, and the pump. unfortunately the only mirrors in my gym are in the dumbell area the power racks dont have any, i have been pushing to get some tho. We are upgrading all the equipment there soon. That magazine sounds great i love inspirational pictures.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

today was a much needed wild card day. Im still recovering from heavy deads and sparring yesterday. So took it easy in the gym today. More sparring later(kickboxing and grappling) but more of an instructional type rather than 90% yesterday.

todays workout nothing special to report. ABs, calves, traps, forearms.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    GOODNIGHT!!!!! not 1 but 22222222222 PR"S that's kicking arse and taking names heck yeah brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hmmm more PR's whoo hoo !!!!
    Thanks guys!!!! I am still pumped about the deadlifts been stuck around 335 for months. Ive really stuck to maximum strength specific trsining for a couple months my strength is finally starting to go up.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice vids man I have no idea how you guys can lift with out straps and belts etc. I guess im just an old man
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Nice vids man I have no idea how you guys can lift with out straps and belts etc. I guess im just an old man
    hey thanks man. Ya I never use straps on deads and i do them all double overhand unless is a max effort lift. Ive been thinking about getting a belt tho for awhile.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

hey thanks man. Ya I never use straps on deads and i do them all double overhand unless is a max effort lift. Ive been thinking about getting a belt tho for awhile.
    My old man arthritic hands just cant grip the weight when I go heavy anymore so I have no choice. I do mine all double weather its over or under depending on how I feel . I like to change it up but I hate 1 over 1 under lol. Id think about the belt but take some time trying them on and shopping around. I have to get a new one myself.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

My old man arthritic hands just cant grip the weight when I go heavy anymore so I have no choice. I do mine all double weather its over or under depending on how I feel . I like to change it up but I hate 1 over 1 under lol. Id think about the belt but take some time trying them on and shopping around. I have to get a new one myself.
    Haha that is not an option out here brotha!!!! I would have to pick one online and just hope its ok other option would be to fly to anchorage and try and find one there. We are pretty isolated we are not connected to any major road system only way here is Plane or ship. haha or dogsled
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Haha that is not an option out here brotha!!!! I would have to pick one online and just hope its ok other option would be to fly to anchorage and try and find one there. We are pretty isolated we are not connected to any major road system only way here is Plane or ship. haha or dogsled
    Oh wow you are that isolated ? That is insane !!!!
    I justed watched a discover channel or ID or some 48 hrs type show where they were so isolated and only got mail by plane once a week.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Oh wow you are that isolated ? That is insane !!!!
    I justed watched a discover channel or ID or some 48 hrs type show where they were so isolated and only got mail by plane once a week.
    Ya we are pretty isolated but not as bad as that. We do however have to pick up our mail at the post office they dont deliver here. Also on 3 paved roads in town and my main mode of transportation is a 4 wheeler
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ya we are pretty isolated but not as bad as that. We do however have to pick up our mail at the post office they dont deliver here. Also on 3 paved roads in town and my main mode of transportation is a 4 wheeler
    Well the good news is that you have the internet
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Starting to kill it big time brother! You are insane wicked!! Great PR and many more to come with your dedication.

ya you will bigguy. you get down to 225 like you want youll be ripped. with the way you work out youll get there in no time.

Had a lot of fun in the gym today also 2 new PRs to report and have some cool videos I will post later of my PR lifts and a few more.

Flat Bench worked up to 265x1 PR then did a drop set dont remember reps but have it on video weights were 245,225,205,185,155,135
    Incline dumbells 65x10, 85x6, 95x4PR, 95x2 on video
    weighted dips BW+75 i think 6,6,5
    wobbly bar bench i have one set on video. 135 total weight x20, x12,x10

I do all my workouts in about an hour so minimal rest and I try to make every set count.

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Starting to kill it big time brother! You are insane wicked!! Great PR and many more to come with your dedication.
    I think Packers quote should be your motivation for the rest of the run
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Thanks man

I think Packers quote should be your motivation for the rest of the run
    Ill be thinking about it tomorrow... heavy squat day

Todays workout was ok I was really sore from all the kickboxing and grappling the last few days my elbows were,and still are, really bugging me so it was hard to push myself on all the pressing movements that being said i still had a good workout I just went a lil lighter after attempting some millitary presses. So well i may not have lifted as heavy as i was supposed to today the pump i got was SICK. I forgot the camera today unfortunately because the veins in my shoulders were awesome. I felt huge and i think i looked pretty huge as well. Tomorow is squat day im really happy about I get to lift heavy and give my elbows a break to be ready for mondays workout.

MPs worked up to 175 for 2 singles I am not going to count these tho they were more like push presses
    lat raises 30x15 35x10 40x10
    rear delt flys 15x20,15,15
    plate front raises 35x15 45x12,10
    wobbly bar mps 85totalx20x15x10x10

crazzzzzy pump by the end definitly leaning up a bit.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Still recovering from all the heavy sparring this week. Im not used to it anymore i guess Ive been on the instructional side since I moved here rather than focusing on my own training so it definitly effected my workouts Im really looking forward to the weekend.

Good workout today dissapointed with my squat performance I may need to reevaluate my leg routine. Im thinking I may drop weight quite a bit and do a 5x5 or 10x3 routine for squats and really focus on getting below parellel and exploding up.

squats worked up to 295 for 2 singles then a 315 attempt that I failed. will post vids later
    squat drop set 225x11,185x11,135x8 serious pump after this

Leg press 6 plates x20 8x15 10x10 12x6

jiggly legs big time at this point

leg curls dont remember weight 25,15,15
    leg extensions 20,15,15

big time wobbly felt really good aside from the dissapointing squat performance but after the weekend I think ill be ready to kill legs on tuesday.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Bro still a killer leg workout though. All of us from time to time have to step back and look over things so we are always tweaking something. I'm sure next time you will kill the squats!! Your kicking butt and have a lot of dedication.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Bro still a killer leg workout though. All of us from time to time have to step back and look over things so we are always tweaking something. I'm sure next time you will kill the squats!! Your kicking butt and have a lot of dedication.
    Thanks man. I always appreciate your input in this definitly helps motivate me.

2 week weigh in 188lbs 11.3% BF so thats another slight increase in weight with a slight drop in BF.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks man. I always appreciate your input in this definitly helps motivate me.

2 week weigh in 188lbs 11.3% BF so thats another slight increase in weight with a slight drop in BF.

That all sounds pretty positive to me.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

do you feel any joint problems with ad3
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

That all sounds pretty positive to me.
    yes thats pretty sweet. I will take an increase in weight and a drop in bf anyday. 2 weeks in a row during pct is pretty impressive in my opinion.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    do you feel any joint problems with ad3
    I havent had any problems from the ad3. I had some serious elbow pain from heavy grappling on wednesday but its pretty much gone now.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

yes thats pretty sweet. I will take an increase in weight and a drop in bf anyday. 2 weeks in a row during pct is pretty impressive in my opinion.
    Agreed and I have not noticed any joint issues yet but its only been alost a week.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Agreed and I have not noticed any joint issues yet but its only been alost a week.
    nice i didnt know you were running AD3.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

nice i didnt know you were running AD3.
    One Monday I added
    HYPERT2,AD-3,Testodrolx9 to my mass hgh log.
    The log has slacked this week as I have been super busy at work and HOME
    And trying to focus on all the new logs so mine is slacking lol.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

One Monday I added
    HYPERT2,AD-3,Testodrolx9 to my mass hgh log.
    The log has slacked this week as I have been super busy at work and HOME
    And trying to focus on all the new logs so mine is slacking lol.
    hmmm i dont know why this is the first im hearing about this. ill have to look it up and catch up on your adventure
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

hmmm i dont know why this is the first im hearing about this. ill have to look it up and catch up on your adventure
    Oh ya been rocking out MASS HGH for 2months now and this the the 3rd consecutive month
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

had an excellent weekend feeling all recovered and ready to kill it tomorow. on another note Im putting together my next stack for after this awesomeness is over. Im thinking Mass HGH, x-gels, anabeta.... what else could i add to this semi non horomonal domination stack?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alternate ice and heat, this will not only help cure but also prevent!!!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

another great workout today. wanted to take some pics or a video all pumped up (i felt huge today) but two older women came into the gym right when i was finishing up. Usually only my wife and I in there so there no problem posing with my shirt off.

todays workout

flat bench worked up to 225 for 10 sets of 3
    millitary press 135 10 sets of 3
    neutral grip DB press 50x12 60x12 75x6
    wide grip pull ups 3 sets of 10
    bent over rows underhand 135x15 145x12 155x10
    pull downs 3 sets of 12ish dont remember weight
    cable rows same 3 sets of 12ish
    med ball tricep push ups 20,20, superset with ez bar curls 65x12,10

felt awesome did all this in lil over an hour. I was pretty impressed with myself. AD3 note leaning out nicely also still the biggest thing im noticing is the improved sleep quality not more sleep just not needing as much, testo x9 note I am feeling good all day not aggresive or hyper just good. So I think the better quality of sleep plus elevated test levels = mild euphoria and awesome workouts.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

another great workout today. wanted to take some pics or a video all pumped up (i felt huge today) but two older women came into the gym right when i was finishing up. Usually only my wife and I in there so there no problem posing with my shirt off.

todays workout

felt awesome did all this in lil over an hour. I was pretty impressed with myself. AD3 note leaning out nicely also still the biggest thing im noticing is the improved sleep quality not more sleep just not needing as much, testo x9 note I am feeling good all day not aggresive or hyper just good. So I think the better quality of sleep plus elevated test levels = mild euphoria and awesome workouts.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

todays workout

HECK YEAH !!!!! Way to kill chest day brother 10 reps on 225 is legit for anyone! I'm trying so hard to get there myself again. Nice updates!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Killed todays workout really want to work on form and explosiveness with squats and deadlifts sooooo

deadlifts 275 10 sets of 3 reps
    bench squats 225 10 sets of 3
    leg press 6 plates 15 8 plates 15 10 plates 12,6
    leg curls dont remmeber weight 15,12,10
    leg extensions same 15,12,10

Felt awesome looking forward to easy day tomoro. abs calves traps forearms. give my cns a break
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

HECK YEAH !!!!! Way to kill chest day brother 10 reps on 225 is legit for anyone! I'm trying so hard to get there myself again. Nice updates!
    I wish man 10 sets of 3 reps we will both be there soon tho!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I wish man 10 sets of 3 reps we will both be there soon tho!!!
    Keep pushing

Similar Forum Threads

1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. Havoc and 3-AD PCT
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
  4. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM