AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Well that's where I fail. I'm not too good about following a diet, I know how but I like to eat. I'm a country boy. Lol. But I think you could drop the carbs a bit on your easy days. I like to eat light carbs on light days like arms or shoulders and cardio. But on heavy days I really pack em on up till around 5 hrs before a workout. Hope that helps
    Ya i love my food i try and limit my carbs on off days a lil bit but Im not very good at that. We are definitly a lil country up here too my "car" is a polaris sportsman 800.

Kicked A$$ today. was supposed to be a light day but was feeling strong set 2 PRs today.

Flat bench worked my way up to 255 for two singles PR
    Dont know what this is called but flat bench 135 with 2 20# dumbells hanging from chains at the end of the bar. I love this the faster you rep the more the bar moves 5 sets of ten
    Dead Rows at least thats what I call them bent barbell rows but pull the bar from dead on the floor rip to your chest slow to the floor pause repeat
    95x12 115x12 135x10 145x8x6
    neutral grip dumbell press 65x12 75x10 85x8x6x6
    dumbell rows forearm on knee no bench 65x12 75x12 85x10 95x10 PR

superset plyo med ball pushups hands on side of ball explode up of the ground and pull the ball to your chest and close grip seated rows
    20 pups and 120x15 15pups and 150x15 15pups and 170x12

felt really good on all my lifts today. Im off to work now
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. sub'd. damn mattys4, you've been killin that ****. pardon my tardiness. but i'm in for the ride bro. how's that intra? was considering and still am. let me know. get money!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    sub'd. damn mattys4, you've been killin that ****. pardon my tardiness. but i'm in for the ride bro. how's that intra? was considering and still am. let me know. get money!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for your support man. The intratest is nice BCAAs DAA and mucuna first workout with it was today I liked it tases good mixes well and doesnt make your mouth sticky like some intras or flavored Bcaa drinks. Definitly a good addition to AD3 and testox9. Im wishing i had some mass hgh to add to this run everyone seems to be having a good time with that stuff
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. Recipe for my own designer "mattycake"

5 eggs
    5 egg whites
    1 1/2 cups oatmeal dry
    2 scoops protein powder of choice tonight is rocky rhode
    1/2 cup almond milk
    2 bananas
    cinnamon
    stevia
    honey (if you can fit it in your diet)

mix all in a blender save one banana
    pour into bread pan
    bake 325 25 minutes
    remove slice remaining banana, spread on top sprinke with cinamon and stevia
    bake another 20-25 minutes
    remove and enjoy

makes about 4 servings

5. looks good mattys4, i'm going to have to try it some day. will definitely send you a pm after, lol.
    •   

6. mattycake mattycake bakers man
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

7. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    looks good mattys4, i'm going to have to try it some day. will definitely send you a pm after, lol.
    do it its good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    mattycake mattycake bakers man
    Haha thats right. Gotta get creative sometimes. That stuff good man spread some peanut butter on top and drizzle with honey cant beat it.

8. Another really good workout today. Felt energized and ready to rock when i woke up. Two PRs today. Will post videos of my PR lifts tonight not enough time right now to figure it out work and ugh... dentist.

Deadlifts 135x10x10 185x10 225x5 255x5 275x12 PR video of this later please critique my probably poor form
    I was pretty smoked from the PR set but was in the zone.
    Box squats 135x10 155x10 175x8 195x6 225x8PR video of this later
    rack deads 135x10 225x10 315x3 365....fail
    power cleans with full front squat 135x5x5x5x5x5

9. Sub'd! Nice body art and love the product pic with the "awesome" background.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

10. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Sub'd! Nice body art and love the product pic with the "awesome" background.
    Thanks for joining man gonna be a fun ride. Ya I love my tats the color stays really well its unfortunate that where im living now ther isnt any tattoo parlors or Id be covered.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks for joining man gonna be a fun ride. Ya I love my tats the color stays really well its unfortunate that where im living now ther isnt any tattoo parlors or Id be covered.
    We have no shortage of parlors where I'm at, but my lack of disposable income keeps me from having many, many more pieces being done.
    OG AVENGER

12. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    We have no shortage of parlors where I'm at, but my lack of disposable income keeps me from having many, many more pieces being done.
    Ya they sure are expensive. I usually try to fit them in when I can but now that i live here its not even an option anymore unless im traveling

13. Ill try to post videos of my best daily lifts, I would like some input or advice on any corrections on form etc if you guys have any. These are of my 2 new PRs i got today bench squats 225 for 8 and deadlifts 275x12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebj5j...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOUp...=ULebj5j6By4-I

14. Off day today feel very good about this weeks workouts so far so im ok taking today away from the weights. Will do some boxing sparring and light grappling (flow roll) at work today. Ad3 PCT note my sleep quality is continuing to improve not lengthwise but i feel like i sleep deeper and less is needed. So gonna take it easy today and try and hit some new records tomoro

15. Squats look good but I wouldn't do those only. I would throw in some regular squats ass to grass movements too. Go lighter and try to.focus on leg muscle mind connection.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Squats look good but I wouldn't do those only. I would throw in some regular squats ass to grass movements too. Go lighter and try to.focus on leg muscle mind connection.
    Thanks man. I try and switch up my squats pretty often friday will be another lower body day. So ill work on some light ass to grass squats. was also going to do light cleans, overhead squats and light deadlifts or rack pulls. Thanks for the advice man.

17. Subbed.....looks like your killin it bro! Keep it up. I added between 10-15 lbs on my bench in about 1.5 months on the Cycle im on right now. Your lookin good man!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Subbed.....looks like your killin it bro! Keep it up. I added between 10-15 lbs on my bench in about 1.5 months on the Cycle im on right now. Your lookin good man!!
    Hey thanks for the kind words and support bro. Its good to have you along.

19. todays workout was pretty good. lil interrupted because my wife and I had a new trainee with us this morning so we had to pay attention to him without letting it mess up our own routines but pretty well regardless. so light upper body emphasis on MPs and pullups.

Millitary press worked up to 135 for 12+4 cheat reps
    wide grip over hand pull ups bar to chest 10,10,10
    wobbly bar MPs thats what i call it anyway basically i hang weight plates from chains at the very end of the bar, creates a lot of movement and gets harder the faster you go. 95x12 x10 x10
    underhand pullups 10,10,10
    close grip bench 135x12 165x10 185x8
    arched back neutral grip pull ups chin/forehead to bar 8,8,8
    seated bumbell overhead press 50x12 60x10 70x9
    dead rows(bent row pulling from floor to chest each rep) 135x8x8x10

sorry no videos today forgot memory card at home.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ill try to post videos of my best daily lifts, I would like some input or advice on any corrections on form etc if you guys have any. These are of my 2 new PRs i got today bench squats 225 for 8 and deadlifts 275x12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebj5j...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOUp...=ULebj5j6By4-I
    NICE
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

21. Great vids man.
    OG AVENGER

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    todays workout was pretty good. lil interrupted because my wife and I had a new trainee with us this morning so we had to pay attention to him without letting it mess up our own routines but pretty well regardless. so light upper body emphasis on MPs and pullups.

Millitary press worked up to 135 for 12+4 cheat reps
    wide grip over hand pull ups bar to chest 10,10,10
    wobbly bar MPs thats what i call it anyway basically i hang weight plates from chains at the very end of the bar, creates a lot of movement and gets harder the faster you go. 95x12 x10 x10
    underhand pullups 10,10,10
    close grip bench 135x12 165x10 185x8
    arched back neutral grip pull ups chin/forehead to bar 8,8,8
    seated bumbell overhead press 50x12 60x10 70x9
    dead rows(bent row pulling from floor to chest each rep) 135x8x8x10

sorry no videos today forgot memory card at home.
    Goodnight brother killing it impressive lift day and loving the vids man sick!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Great vids man.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Goodnight brother killing it impressive lift day and loving the vids man sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    NICE
    Thanks for viewing guys. Ill take some more tomorow. Also going to weigh in and do a BF check tomorow afternoon so i will post that as well.

24. So im definitely pleased with todays workout. I know it was supposed to be a light day and I stuck to that for the most part but was feeling really strong so I couldnt help myself. Have a bunch of vids i will post but have to work soon so it may be this afternoon. I will also be weighing in today and giving a week one summary.

Squats "ass to grass" suggested by Bugguy10 post #45
    135x5x5x10 155x8 175x8 195x8 205x6 195x10 Video of this set I think

Rack pulls 135x10 225x10 315x3
    I failed at 365 on these tuesday
    365 double overhand fail but grip failure on video
    365 over under x1 PR on vid felt easy
    385 over underx1 PRon vid again feeling strong
    Eff it 405 over underx1 PR on video I dont think my wife recorded my victory dance tho unfortunately
    315x12 PR again with the victory dance i dont know what i was happier about the 405x1 or 315x12

Overhead squats 95x10 115x10 135x12 PR on video
    sumo deads 135x10 185x10 185x10
    leg extensions dont remember weights still psyched about rack pulls but heavy enough where it burns 15ish reps
    leg curls again 15ish reps 3 sets
    swiss ball leg curls (yup the ones the girls do but i like them) 3 sets 10-15 reps

25. Oh snap the pr's king has arrived! Awesome post brother your feeling the surge and I'm loving every minute of it!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

26. how do feel about testo so far?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

27. very interesting products that i have not tried...what are your thoughts?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. So heres todays vids sorry about the delayed posting of them. Also sorry about the music there is a total of 2 radio stations in my town so they dont always play the best workout music at the gym.

squats suggested by bigguy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyMJ5...ature=youtu.be

rack pull 365 PR grip failed double over, switched to over under. failed on tuesday as well but couldnt even get the bar moving that day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCEuHIIs4k&feature=plcp

385 rack pull PR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ttVtTf9L8&feature=plcp

405 rack pull PR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNJpaJQES4&feature=plcp

OH squats 135 PR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ARdHnv1m4&feature=plcp

29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh snap the pr's king has arrived! Awesome post brother your feeling the surge and I'm loving every minute of it!
    I am loving it and im only a week into it. Feeling awesome though Im still pumped about todays workout.

30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    how do feel about testo so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very interesting products that i have not tried...what are your thoughts?
    Week One Review.

Weighed in today at 187.8 and 11.5%BF so thats a gain of 1 pound with a slight drop in BF I will take it. The first week on this stack ha been amazing I have killed every workout this week and set quite a few new PRs. The biggest thing Ive nticed from the AD3-PCT is the improved quality of sleep I sleep less and feel refreshed when I wake up. Noticed a slight enhance in muscle hardness especially in abs and biceps. The testox9 is wirking quite well too I believe at only 1 week in I feel good all the time a nice slight euphoric feeling I am feeling extra motivated to workout and really feel strong overall. Some acne still mostly leftovers from being "on" but its starting to clear up also the lethargy that I was dealing with the past couple weeks is gone completely. My performance at work is definitly improved and Im enjoying extra pysical labor. The intratest is a nice addition I think I always have a BCAA drink during my workouts and this stuff is defiitly up there. The taste is good and no stcky sugary taste in left in your mouth wich I hate. I feel like it helps me with that lil extra push to do another set when my workout should be done. This is a lot from only a weeks worth I certainly hope these effects keep growing because I sure have enjoyed this first week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 07:38 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:38 PM
  3. Havoc and 3-AD PCT
    By BigFish80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:32 AM
  4. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM