AD-3 PCT by lecheek (sponsored) + testodrolx9 and intratest extreme

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I want to start off by saying thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log this product. Along with AD3-PCT ill be using Testodrol x9 and Intratest Extreme both also by Lecheek.

Supps

AD3-PCT 2 caps before bed
Testo x9 4 caps A.M.
Intratest Extreme 2 scoops during workout.

One bottle each will get me 30 days.

pre workout Focus xt or Craze

Staples

Multi
Fish Oil
Agmatine
Citrulline Malate.

Current Stats. 29 Yrs old 186.8 lbs. 11.9%BF (bio electrical impedence method)
This weeks best lifts. Bench 240x3 Deadlift 345x1 Squat 305x1 Millitary press 165x3

Goals of this month are to hit 190lbs with out adding much/any BF. Also to add 10 lbs to my bench and millitary press and hopefully
20 to Squat and Deadlift. Im aiming for around 3100 cals a day will post diet just not daily because I eat almost the same every day, but will post total calories or macros. Ill post pics before and after and also videos of my lifts and progress so hopefully you guys can critique my form. Any questions comments or concerns are greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy the ride!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DSCF0039sizad.jpg

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
HAHA^^ Nice start man thanks for linking us up
Thanks man. Tomorrow is the officail start day but I wanted to get this going and get some info out there.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Just took my first dose of testodrolx9 4 caps on an empty stomach today is an off day but i usually workout 5am so i want to test and see how i feel taking without food. Ill also update today my training routine overview, sample diet and Day 1 pics.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I will sub in this

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DSCF0058.JPG
DSCF0059.JPG
DSCF0060.JPG
DSCF0061.JPG

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this. I have become a big lecheek fan

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Your back looks huge and your waist v taper is sick !
Thanks Man!!! I love my pull ups

In on this. I have become a big lecheek fan
Thanks for joining. I am also becoming a huge Lecheek fan.

Intratest Extreme, im going to dose 2 scoops on during workouts and 1 scoop on off days. Took my first scoop today and I gotta say I was definitly pleased mixed very well which doesnt always happen with BCAA drinks and tasted great. Not a huge fan of fruit punch flovered drinks but the Sucka Punch flavor tastes like kool aid.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking awesome I'm in!!! Bro I like Lecheek they're in my top 3 supp companies of all times. GL

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Freaking awesome I'm in!!! Bro I like Lecheek they're in my top 3 supp companies of all times. GL
Thanks for joining bro!!! Any advice, comments, or criticism is welcome and much appreciated

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Np i'm glad to be here and shoot I need advice myself lol. I use to hit 350lb on bench 10 yrs ago at 170 body weight but man years of letting myself go I'm paying db time to get back to that.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Np i'm glad to be here and shoot I need advice myself lol. I use to hit 350lb on bench 10 yrs ago at 170 body weight but man years of letting myself go I'm paying db time to get back to that.
ya i have a lot to learn too man. Thats why we are here though to learn and help each other. thanks for your support. 350 at 170 is impressive.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Day one has been going great so far not much to report. Ate kind of crappy today, I will blame that on watching the fights, but aside from my fight night ice cream I ate really clean. Will post a sample meal plan probably tomorow. Total calories today 3745 419/137/219 C/F/P. Im usually about 100 grams carbs lower.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
First nights experience with AD3-Pct was pretty good. Slept 7 hours wich is plenty for me minus a fwe pee breaks. But the sleep was really deep and woke up 6:30 feeling refreshed and ready to go. I hope this keeps up or possibly gets better once this stuff is built up in my system. Today is also an off/active rest day. Weekends kind of have to be off days here in the summer my gym (i work there) is closed on the weekends during summer and is the only gym within hundreds of miles. So today Im going to put some miles on the 4 wheeler and head out into the country find a nice mountain to hike and enjoy the weather for a couple hours. I do the majority of my cooking on sunday also I will make chicken rice veggies etc in bulk so i dont have to cook much for lunches during the week. Dinner I cook every night.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice update. Were the pee breaks normal for you?
Ya Im up usually 3-4 times a night. Im hooked on my casein shake before bed.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sample meal outline for a workout day. I eat almost the same everyday never any takeout, restaurants, fast food, or alcohol. On occasion ill have some ice cream maybe 1x a month and my weekly snack is usually a frozen yogurt. So this is what a typical workout day would look like.

330am protein-carb shake 360cals 36c/2f/48p
5am pre workout/testox9
530 workout intratest
7am 1 1/2cups oatmeal 1 banana 2tbs PB 2scoops pro 825 93/23/68 multi/fish oil
10am 1cup cottage cheese 1/2 cup pineapple 260 26/10/26
1pm 2 cups mixed veggies 1 1/2 c brown rice 6oz chicken 600 68/8/53 cycle assist
3pm protein carb shake 360 36/2/48
5pm similar to 1pm 600 68/8/53 multi/fish oil
8pm 1 1/2 cups oatmeat 2tbs pb 1scoop casein 600 63/22/43
830 AD3-PCT

totals 3210 346/71/278 this is a typical day i will substitute rice for potatoes/ chicken for tuna steak etc/ veggies always vary. I would appreciate any input on this suggestions/advice/criticism is very much welcome and appreciated

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Which is protein and carbs? And fats? I see.total calories.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update and love the meal plans. Yeah I get up sometimes 15 times a night to pee. Even when I limited my fluid intake I go.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Which is protein and carbs? And fats? I see.total calories.
after the calories it goes carbs/fat/protein so typical day would be 3210 total 346 carbs 71 fats 278 protein

Nice update and love the meal plans. Yeah I get up sometimes 15 times a night to pee. Even when I limited my fluid intake I go.
Haha ya me too its crazy sometimes it like hourly. i used to stop my fluid intake around 6pm and it made no difference so i gave up on that

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
thanks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ok just checkin ;) Im the same way but with my Mass HGH even with my casein pre bed im only 1-2 now :)
that sounds pretty sweet. Ya i love my casein i hardly ever eat any sweets so my shake before bed is like dessert to me.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
feelin good this morning ready to go kill it at the gym. workout schedule looks like this

week 1 high volume, speed and explosiveness
mon upper body emphasis on benching and rows
tues lower body squats, deads, box squats, sumo deads
wed wild card day usually boxing. I teach boxing at my gym so this is usually my day to workout how i want
thurs upper body emphasis on millitary presses and pull ups
friday front squats, rack pulls, cleans, box jumps

week 2 max effort focusing mainly on 4 big lifts
mon flat bench and assistance(will vary depending on mood)
tues dead lifts
wed boxing or off
thurs millitary press
friday squats

Week 3 similar to week 1
Week 4 similar to week 2

Hoping to add 5-10 lbs to my bench and MPs and 10-15 on my deads and squats also would like to clean with a full front squat 200

Let me know what you think guys, Im off to the gym

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
feelin good this morning ready to go kill it at the gym. workout schedule looks like this

week 1 high volume, speed and explosiveness
mon upper body emphasis on benching and rows
tues lower body squats, deads, box squats, sumo deads
wed wild card day usually boxing. I teach boxing at my gym so this is usually my day to workout how i want
thurs upper body emphasis on millitary presses and pull ups
friday front squats, rack pulls, cleans, box jumps

week 2 max effort focusing mainly on 4 big lifts
mon flat bench and assistance(will vary depending on mood)
tues dead lifts
wed boxing or off
thurs millitary press
friday squats

Week 3 similar to week 1
Week 4 similar to week 2

Hoping to add 5-10 lbs to my bench and MPs and 10-15 on my deads and squats also would like to clean with a full front squat 200

Let me know what you think guys, Im off to the gym

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
No problem. What do you think of it? judging by your recent transformation you know a thing or two about dieting!
Well that's where I fail. I'm not too good about following a diet, I know how but I like to eat. I'm a country boy. Lol. But I think you could drop the carbs a bit on your easy days. I like to eat light carbs on light days like arms or shoulders and cardio. But on heavy days I really pack em on up till around 5 hrs before a workout. Hope that helps

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Well that's where I fail. I'm not too good about following a diet, I know how but I like to eat. I'm a country boy. Lol. But I think you could drop the carbs a bit on your easy days. I like to eat light carbs on light days like arms or shoulders and cardio. But on heavy days I really pack em on up till around 5 hrs before a workout. Hope that helps
Ya i love my food i try and limit my carbs on off days a lil bit but Im not very good at that. We are definitly a lil country up here too my "car" is a polaris sportsman 800.

Kicked A$$ today. was supposed to be a light day but was feeling strong set 2 PRs today.

Flat bench worked my way up to 255 for two singles PR
Dont know what this is called but flat bench 135 with 2 20# dumbells hanging from chains at the end of the bar. I love this the faster you rep the more the bar moves 5 sets of ten
Dead Rows at least thats what I call them bent barbell rows but pull the bar from dead on the floor rip to your chest slow to the floor pause repeat
95x12 115x12 135x10 145x8x6
neutral grip dumbell press 65x12 75x10 85x8x6x6
dumbell rows forearm on knee no bench 65x12 75x12 85x10 95x10 PR

superset plyo med ball pushups hands on side of ball explode up of the ground and pull the ball to your chest and close grip seated rows
20 pups and 120x15 15pups and 150x15 15pups and 170x12

felt really good on all my lifts today. Im off to work now

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. damn mattys4, you've been killin that ****. pardon my tardiness. but i'm in for the ride bro. how's that intra? was considering and still am. let me know. get money!!!!!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
sub'd. damn mattys4, you've been killin that ****. pardon my tardiness. but i'm in for the ride bro. how's that intra? was considering and still am. let me know. get money!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your support man. The intratest is nice BCAAs DAA and mucuna first workout with it was today I liked it tases good mixes well and doesnt make your mouth sticky like some intras or flavored Bcaa drinks. Definitly a good addition to AD3 and testox9. Im wishing i had some mass hgh to add to this run everyone seems to be having a good time with that stuff

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Recipe for my own designer "mattycake"

5 eggs
5 egg whites
1 1/2 cups oatmeal dry
2 scoops protein powder of choice tonight is rocky rhode
1/2 cup almond milk
2 bananas
cinnamon
stevia
honey (if you can fit it in your diet)

mix all in a blender save one banana
pour into bread pan
bake 325 25 minutes
remove slice remaining banana, spread on top sprinke with cinamon and stevia
bake another 20-25 minutes
remove and enjoy

makes about 4 servings

princevince

Awards
  • Established
looks good mattys4, i'm going to have to try it some day. will definitely send you a pm after, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
looks good mattys4, i'm going to have to try it some day. will definitely send you a pm after, lol.
do it its good stuff

mattycake mattycake bakers man ;)
Haha thats right. Gotta get creative sometimes. That stuff good man spread some peanut butter on top and drizzle with honey cant beat it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Another really good workout today. Felt energized and ready to rock when i woke up. Two PRs today. Will post videos of my PR lifts tonight not enough time right now to figure it out work and ugh... dentist.

Deadlifts 135x10x10 185x10 225x5 255x5 275x12 PR video of this later please critique my probably poor form
I was pretty smoked from the PR set but was in the zone.
Box squats 135x10 155x10 175x8 195x6 225x8PR video of this later
rack deads 135x10 225x10 315x3 365....fail
power cleans with full front squat 135x5x5x5x5x5

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd! Nice body art and love the product pic with the "awesome" background.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sub'd! Nice body art and love the product pic with the "awesome" background.
Thanks for joining man gonna be a fun ride. Ya I love my tats the color stays really well its unfortunate that where im living now ther isnt any tattoo parlors or Id be covered.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining man gonna be a fun ride. Ya I love my tats the color stays really well its unfortunate that where im living now ther isnt any tattoo parlors or Id be covered.
We have no shortage of parlors where I'm at, but my lack of disposable income keeps me from having many, many more pieces being done.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
We have no shortage of parlors where I'm at, but my lack of disposable income keeps me from having many, many more pieces being done.
Ya they sure are expensive. I usually try to fit them in when I can but now that i live here its not even an option anymore unless im traveling

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Off day today feel very good about this weeks workouts so far so im ok taking today away from the weights. Will do some boxing sparring and light grappling (flow roll) at work today. Ad3 PCT note my sleep quality is continuing to improve not lengthwise but i feel like i sleep deeper and less is needed. So gonna take it easy today and try and hit some new records tomoro

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Squats look good but I wouldn't do those only. I would throw in some regular squats ass to grass movements too. Go lighter and try to.focus on leg muscle mind connection.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Squats look good but I wouldn't do those only. I would throw in some regular squats ass to grass movements too. Go lighter and try to.focus on leg muscle mind connection.
Thanks man. I try and switch up my squats pretty often friday will be another lower body day. So ill work on some light ass to grass squats. was also going to do light cleans, overhead squats and light deadlifts or rack pulls. Thanks for the advice man.

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed.....looks like your killin it bro! Keep it up. I added between 10-15 lbs on my bench in about 1.5 months on the Cycle im on right now. Your lookin good man!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subbed.....looks like your killin it bro! Keep it up. I added between 10-15 lbs on my bench in about 1.5 months on the Cycle im on right now. Your lookin good man!!
Hey thanks for the kind words and support bro. Its good to have you along.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
todays workout was pretty good. lil interrupted because my wife and I had a new trainee with us this morning so we had to pay attention to him without letting it mess up our own routines but pretty well regardless. so light upper body emphasis on MPs and pullups.

Millitary press worked up to 135 for 12+4 cheat reps
wide grip over hand pull ups bar to chest 10,10,10
wobbly bar MPs thats what i call it anyway basically i hang weight plates from chains at the very end of the bar, creates a lot of movement and gets harder the faster you go. 95x12 x10 x10
underhand pullups 10,10,10
close grip bench 135x12 165x10 185x8
arched back neutral grip pull ups chin/forehead to bar 8,8,8
seated bumbell overhead press 50x12 60x10 70x9
dead rows(bent row pulling from floor to chest each rep) 135x8x8x10

sorry no videos today forgot memory card at home.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established