Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2/Natty-V Log (Sponsored by Enhanced Body Formulations)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 226.8 lbs
Body Fat: 17 %

Chest: 47 7/8 inches
Waist: 37 1/4 inches
Biceps flexed: 17 inches

Personal Bests:
Hammer Strength Incline Press - 410 lbs x 4 reps
Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press - 275 lbs x 5 reps
Hammer Strength Iso Rows - 350 lbs x 18 reps
Leg Press - 410 lbs x 34 reps

Supplements:

Per Product Label

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Recompadrol (180s) x 1 bottle – 6 caps max per day
Dosed 1 capsule 20-30 minutes prior to low carb meals.
Dosed 2 capsules 20-30 minutes prior to meals with 60-100 mg of complex carb.
(1 capsules 3 times a day to assess tolerance)
Link to company product web page: Recompadrol - Enhanced Body Formulations

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Adipose Annihilation V2 (180s) x 1 bottle – 9 caps max per day
Dosed 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day on empty stomach or 60-90 minutes after a meal.
Link to company product web page: Adipose Annihilation V2 - Enhanced Body Formulations

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Natty-V (100s) x 2 bottles – 9 caps max per day
Dosed 2-4 capsules prior to workout or sexual activity.
Link to company product web page: Natty-V - Enhanced Body Formulations

ebf.jpg

Dosing instructions I will be following in this LOG OPP :

Directions for dosing of Natty V and Recompadrol.
1 cap with 2 caps of recompadrol 30 minutes pre meal

Directions for Dosing AAv2 and Natty V
1 cap natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal.

Activity:

Weight training style: 30 - 40 sets per body part per week. Approx 10 sets per exercise.
Cardio style: 60 minutes on elliptical with high intensity intervals. 4-5 sessions a week.
Sports: Currently playing Volleyball (1 night per week – 1 1/2 hours) and Softball (1 game per week). Maybe throw in 1 ½ hour tennis drills occasionally.
Job: Office job where I rarely move out of my seat. Daily activity considered sedentary by most definitions

Diet:

Weekdays (Mon to Fri) – 2,268 calories max. Carbohydrate intake target of 75-125 grams. No more than 50 grams of carbohydrate per meal at anytime.
Weekends (Sat to Sun) – 2,268 calories max. Allow 1 day of regular calorie intake not to exceed 2,721 calories. No carbohydrate intake target.
Calories and macro will be adjusted as needed based on results. I will post snapshot from myfitnesspal with each daily update.

Introduction:

First of all, I would like to thank EBF Inc for this opportunity to log LEAN MEAN SUMMER RECOMP STACK from Enhanced Body Formulations. I was an unhappy out of shape 42 year old man heading the wrong way on a one way street to oblivion. I weighed 264 lbs at the beginning of this year and anything I did required lot more effort than it should have needed. I have exercised all my life and played sports all my life as well. However, mostly due to job stress, I have let myself go in the last 3 years. I have a lot of people who depend on me and to let myself go physically like that was just careless and selfish. I vowed to change things this year. It also did not help that I had to look at the disappointed look on my girlfriends face everytime I had to ask her to stop walking so that I can rest up a bit. She is a fitness fanatic and we spend a lot of time walking in the park or at the beach.

I created a nutrition, exercise and supplement program that I thought I could follow and I have lost 37.2 lbs to date. I have been able to spare muscle I had and improve my strength as well. I am now at a point where I want to see more definition. What better way to do it than to go on a cut with some amazing supplements. A stack of them in fact from Enhanced Body Formulations.

In the interest of not misstating what the reps have already communicated or what is already on the company website, I will not attempt to describe each product. However, these are the statements that has interested me for each these 3 products.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Recompadrol (180s)
Exploit the coveted post-workout “anabolic window” at all hours of the day. Concurrent minimization of adipose creation, improved lipid profiles, lowered prandial and post-prandial blood glucose levels, and PPARγ activation turn you into a human fat burning machine. These unparalleled capacities make Recompadrol highly versatile. Whether you’re a bodybuilder striving for that perfect physique, an athlete searching to improve performance, or one of 25% of Americans who battle metabolic syndrome, Recompadrol will give you the edge you need.

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Adipose Annihilation V2 (180s)
Unlike “one trick pony” competitors that attempt to limit fat gain through a single mechanism AAv2’s FAT MOBILIZATION COMPLEX ceases new fat formation as the EBF ANNIHILATION COMPLEX lays waste to existing adipose stores. AAv2 features an optimized proprietary blend of ingredients which create an incredible potency, without the potential for undesired side effects. In addition to these ingredients, perhaps what makes us most excited to bring you this product is that AAv2 encompasses a new ingredient that is rarely used in fat burners – Ginkgo Biloba extract. Ginkgo Biloba extract is fairly unique and works SEVERAL different ways.

Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) - Natty-V (100s)
This product is NOT a testosterone booster, it is a SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT/ PUMP formula and should be treated as one. Along with this, these ingredients have also been shown to increase mood, fat burning, and “pump” in the gym.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will be updating this log daily with comments, diet profile and exercises completed. I will also post comparison pictures every week versus start as well as measurement updates. (Body fat will be taken at the end of the log.)

The update will be presented in 3 parts. Top part will have a daily comments by category (Strength, energy, appetite, recovery, libido, skin condition (dry/oily/breakout) and joint pains). Middle part will have the daily summary. Bottom part will have exercises completed and any other details. People who do not care about exercises and such or want to read through a paragraph of summary, can look at the top section only and probably get the jist of what happened that day.

My personal goal for this log is to lose fat….PERIOD.

I hope to put enough details in this log to be informative and include interesting tidbits to make it interesting enough to be interactive. I thank you for your time and now on to the first day !!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
First in bruz.

This log is already rockin man. Great set up.

ANY QUESTIONS MAN, PLEASE ASK!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in bruz.

This log is already rockin man. Great set up.

ANY QUESTIONS MAN, PLEASE ASK!!!!
I certainly will. Thank you !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

runnerschick

Awards
Goodluck man

Sent from my HTC One X using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have heard no feedback on these products yet so I'll be following.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer stack LTL. :)
I can imagine, I've been real interested in both recompadrol and aav2 but never even saw natty-v. Let's see what this can do fu! ;-)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooookkk

My phone is out of control.. Sorry for the multiple posts lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahahah...
Welcome Cam :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy 4th you guys.
I'm in Aussie but its all good

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in brother

Can't wait!

You will NOT be disappointed.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be epic.
This should be epic.
This will be epic!

Can't wait to see how especially the Recompadrol treats you.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In....Very interested in this product line and I know this log will be stellar!

From your Canadian bro, Happy 4th of July guys..

:drunk:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm in

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub , you got the whole winner combo right there! All EBF! I still have my Recompadrol ;)! Prolly will get some AAV2 later this year muahaha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in brother

Can't wait!

You will NOT be disappointed.
Thank you. Feel free to chime in at anytime with advice and like if you see something. I am in it to win it !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be epic.
This should be epic.
This will be epic!

Can't wait to see how especially the Recompadrol treats you.
Thank you Geoforce !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In....Very interested in this product line and I know this log will be stellar!

From your Canadian bro, Happy 4th of July guys..

:drunk:
Thank you wasme. Welcome !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub , you got the whole winner combo right there! All EBF! I still have my Recompadrol ;)! Prolly will get some AAV2 later this year muahaha
You talked up Recompadrol along with Rosie. That peak my interest initially. Welcome Celorza !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day was a day of testing tolerance. Luckily, there were plenty of food around to test on. Real work begins on day 2.

Also have one interesting observation already I would like to share.

Day 1 update will be posted Thursday morning. I will also add starting pictures.

Gotta goto sleep. Spent too much time tonight reading the Avengers log and laughing my ass off as my girlfriend shot weird looks at me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
First day was a day of testing tolerance. Luckily, there were plenty of food around to test on. Real work begins on day 2.

Also have one interesting observation already I would like to share.

Day 1 update will be posted Thursday morning. I will also add starting pictures.

Gotta goto sleep. Spent too much time tonight reading the Avengers log and laughing my ass off as my girlfriend shot weird looks at me.
Good to go bro.
That log is full of laughs

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in as well. Wanna see if you can walk with all of AutoKal's talk ;) Interested in the results. I've had my eye on them for awhile.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That thread is full of epicness. I need to go add some more ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Pictures

f1.jpg
f2.jpg

f3.jpg
f4.jpg

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your interesting obs already??
It's coming in next hour or so. LOL. Stuck finishing reports this morning for work.

May not be so interesting.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 (7/4)

Supplements:
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps of Recompadrol 30 minutes prior to meal
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal

Diet:
Calorie Deficit (2,268 calories)

IMG_4448.PNG
IMG_4447.PNG

Workout:
None

Strength - No observations today.
Workout Energy - No observations today.
Normal Energy - Felt great all day.
Appetite - High. Probably due to barbque like environment.
Recovery - No observations today
Libido - No observations today.
Skin condition - Normal skin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:
I did not have any workouts planned on this glorious 4th of July day. As you can see, no observations on many categories yet either. Today is my first day of dosing and what I wanted to concentrate on was to assess tolerability when taking these supplements. I read few comments about stomach discomfort from earlier loggers on various forums and the bottle label also says to assess your own tolerability.

I am taking Natty V and Recompadrol prior to meal and Natty V and AAv2 post meal. I will be doing this for the 3 largest meals I will be eating for the day.

I took the first dose of Natty V and Recompadrol in the morning on an empty stomach. The Natty V and Recompadrol capsules are normal sized and easy to take. AAv2 capsules are also normal size and easy to take.

IMG_4457.JPG

I waited 30 minutes and nothing. No discomfort anywhere and no other noticeable reactions. I ate my breakfast of hard boiled egg, chicken breast and spinach. I waited 90 minutes to see if there would be any reactions. This time, I am looking to see if there are any urges to goto the bathroom. Well, 90 minutes passed and nothing. So far so good. I took my first dose of Natty V and AAv2. No discomfort. However, my stomach felt very warm immediately. Interesting. Also, my veins started showing on my arms few minutes later. I was like....yeah, veins !!!

I went into the shower and here is the observation. (It's probably not that interesting) I almost pulled my lat taking a shower trying to clean my back ! I could also tell my muscles were pumped up and hard. It was like the feeling I had when I was taking Agmatine. You should have seen me contort myself to relax the lat pull while making sure I did not slip. The company website says Natty V creates pump. You ain't kidding. It was painful, but I was happy to see some type of reaction already.

Did I feel any body temperature rise ? Not that I can see. It was really too hot today to feel the difference.

For the rest of the day, same dosing protocol followed. I tried out different meals (not as clean as breakfast). One with lots of fat and protein and one with lots of carbohydrates. I did not adhere to my 50 gram per meal limit rule for carbs. Today is a test day and I wanted to see what kind of reactions I would get. Well, no discomfort at anytime. I did see that the bloat from eating went away much faster. Many meals and some snacking, but I was able to keep my calories in check. Key ? I did not drink any alcohol. Nothing but water.

I'd say the first day was encouraging. Seeing reactions of any kind on first dose is exciting. I can't wait to see how my body reacts to exercise.

Onto tomorrow !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout Details:

No workout today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually that is a helluva observation for day 1..... if that is a sign of things to come, this will indeed be a good run!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually that is a helluva observation for day 1..... if that is a sign of things to come, this will indeed be a good run!
It was weird. It's like when reach too far and you feel the muscle pull. Then you get these little spasm along side. It felt like a tear. Luckily it wasn't.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to get a Warner feeling DURING meals take the aav2 with recompadrol and. Natty v. You'll start sweating halfway trough te meal.

Make sure you hit 6 caps a day of that natty v. Shots no joke :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to get a Warner feeling DURING meals take the aav2 with recompadrol and. Natty v. You'll start sweating halfway trough te meal.

Make sure you hit 6 caps a day of that natty v. Shots no joke :)
I think I will pass on sweating during meals. :)
I am actually taking 6 natty v right now.

1 pre and 1 post meal x 3 meals.

Thank you for the advice !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You talked up Recompadrol along with Rosie. That peak my interest initially. ..
There's a reason I like a certain product and Recompadrol definitely deserves its place among the "worth its weight in gold" :)

~Rosie~

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a reason I like a certain product and Recompadrol definitely deserves its place among the "worth its weight in gold" :)

~Rosie~
Much respect to you Rosie and thanks for visiting. Hope you stay around.