Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to thank Marms/Lecheek for giving me this opp. I will be posting updates every 2 days, so that'll be 3-5 post a week. Will be nothing but honest in my reviewing of product and will be dosing as states on bottle(2 caps at bed). Considering adding Testodrol-9 and Titanium to the AD-3, but would like to give the sponsored product a fair shot.

Hey Marms, would it be out of bounds adding Testodrol-9 into the mix during this run?

Other supps i will be taking during this run will be:
creatine
protein
pwo
multi v
coenzQ10
carb phusion

if allowed:
titanium- xl(considering)
testodrol-x9(considering)

i have the last 2 supplements on hand and would like to add them to the equation, but will wait to hear from Marms to see if he gives the green light.

:aargh4:I can't resist any longer, i'm about to take the first dose now, i can't wait till bedtime:28:, lol. I'll dose tomorrow before bed, i promise
:wink1:.

Take this journey with me fellas, and enjoy the ride:drive:.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im in man ill be starting shortly as well. Wow Marms got that stuff right out to you. Maybe mine will be in tomorow

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

princevince

Awards
  • Established
GREEN LIGHT
hes gonna be pumped ad3 and testox9 is gonna be a sick stack

it's about to go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appreciate that Marms:thumbsup:, and i hope so mattys4, that stack does look sick, theses buds are for yall:beerchug::240:.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
In. Good luck!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Hey Marms, just curious to know if 1 bottle of testdrol x9 will suffice and yield decent results, or should i add another? would like to compliment the AD-3 P.C.T for a full 4 weeks.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Marms, just curious to know if 1 bottle of testdrol x9 will suffice and yield decent results, or should i add another? would like to compliment the AD-3 P.C.T for a full 4 weeks.

fumoney had a good run at 4 pills a day for the whole bottle which was a full 4 weeks :) (30 servings)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
say no more, 1 it is then:veryhappy:, i'll follow whats on the label. thanks Marms4:thumbsup:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
say no more, 1 it is then:veryhappy:, i'll follow whats on the label. thanks Marms4:thumbsup:
Ya man you should be good with 1 bottle and be happy with it and get pretty good results. In any case I wouldnt run the testox9 for no longer than 6 weeks regardless. You could always get a few weeks under your belt and see where your at ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. Good luck !

princevince

Awards
  • Established
so i decided to fall back on the titanium and save until the AD-3 P.C.T is done, then i'll bring the titanium into the mix.
so i'm going to keep this review strictly Lecheek. So i'll be adding the testodrol x9 to the equation, and with their sale going on i had to get2 more bottles:dance:. i'm all spent already with all the sales being active yesterday:doh:.

I took my first dosing of the testodrol x9, in the evening along with the ad3 pct and woke up with the only hard-on, so you know what that means:smileysex5:, the misses is in for 1 hell of a ride if it continues this way for the remainder of both products.

i was able to put in an hour of just strictly calesthenics last night, and felt great through-out entire session. my body still has some sd active in it, so my strength is still elevated and hope that the testodrol x9 will aid in keepin it on the rise through my ad-3 p.c.t experience.

today is an off day due to the festivities, but will be back on track the following day. will take my ad3 pct tonight but won't make it to the gym. instead i'll be working on stuffing my face all day. I'm in pct mode and am trying to hold on to as much of my gains as possible. who knows i might just put on some more mass during this run too:woohoo:. stoked and excited to see how this plays out.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Happy 4th guys enjoy the day be safe

princevince

Awards
  • Established
back on the scene. it's been a crazy week. had some company stop by for the 4th, and had some entertaining to do, and the kids monopolized the computer, lol. but all is well and back to normal.

First off. the first 2 days of dosing before bed, i couldn't stop getting out of bed to pee. i swore i done lost about 3lbs. in 2 days, depleting all the water/glyc from the s-drol/creatine, lol. But i'm down only 1lb. from start. which at first i was a bit bothered by, for i didn't really want to lose any gains that i've been working so hard at maintaining.

But that peeing situation only lasted 2 days. everything is good now. no more getting up to use bathroom as frequent. Still taking in 2 gallons daily but up'd my creatine intake. Strength/size/libido holding up nice. the only dip has been in weight by a pound, but that's nothing. I'll get that back plus more probably by the end of the week.

Feeling a bit thinner on waistline though. I had to take my belt in another hole. but as long as it's hitting my in that area, it's all love. Been noticing a deeper sleep also and more frequent woodies, also starting to harden up a bit.. So recovery is coming along sweet. Haven't had any negative sides thus far. Joints are good, though it's only been a week.

So eveything is GUCCI my ...........................!

Lecheek y'all definitely been putting out quality products that deliver, Thank you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
back on the scene. it's been a crazy week. had some company stop by for the 4th, and had some entertaining to do, and the kids monopolized the computer, lol. but all is well and back to normal.

First off. the first 2 days of dosing before bed, i couldn't stop getting out of bed to pee. i swore i done lost about 3lbs. in 2 days, depleting all the water/glyc from the s-drol/creatine, lol. But i'm down only 1lb. from start. which at first i was a bit bothered by, for i didn't really want to lose any gains that i've been working so hard at maintaining.

But that peeing situation only lasted 2 days. everything is good now. no more getting up to use bathroom as frequent. Still taking in 2 gallons daily but up'd my creatine intake. Strength/size/libido holding up nice. the only dip has been in weight by a pound, but that's nothing. I'll get that back plus more probably by the end of the week.

Feeling a bit thinner on waistline though. I had to take my belt in another hole. but as long as it's hitting my in that area, it's all love. Been noticing a deeper sleep also and more frequent woodies, also starting to harden up a bit.. So recovery is coming along sweet. Haven't had any negative sides thus far. Joints are good, though it's only been a week.

So eveything is GUCCI my ...........................!

Lecheek y'all definitely been putting out quality products that deliver, Thank you.
hey man glad you had a nice holiday. First night on the AD3 and I already noticed a deeper sleep as well. Im curious about your creatine intake do you usually cycle on/off or just dose?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i usually do the 3-5 gram daily during pct, but my pwo's usually have it in them and if i'm running low on protein i might head over to walmart and get what they have available, and that sometimes contains creatine/bcaas, but that's seldom that i purchase my protein there, but it does its job. can't complain.

My waistline and upper chest area seem to be affected THE most by the AD-3PCT. pants are fitting looser and chest is starting to chisel up a bit, but not much, but to the point where only i can notice. muscles are hardening up slighty and appetite still up as well as a more restfull sleep.
As far as my strength increasing and libido on the incline, i might have to credit this to the addition of the testodrol 9. For i feel that the testodrol is playing a major role in those 2 depts. But all in all the 2 products combined pack that 1-2 punch and i'm sure either their hghmass or intratest would be the tko.

Not going to bathroom at night like the first 2 days, so i'm holding on to some of the water weight, which could be considered a good thing, cause i've read a few logs where their joints started to ache. But at my age, i stay on top of my omega3, coenzq or fish oil's. so i'm good in that area.

about to head out to the gym and grind and shall return to the boards to report any progress.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How was the gym man? my workouts have been awesome since starting this!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

current 230lbs. starting weight 227lbs.(+3lbs.):banana:

pardon self for going astray again last week. but will make up for it by running another log after this one, with another lecheek product that i paid for myself:biglaugh:

anyway things have definitely been going pretty smoothly. strength is up as well as the vascularity on my arms and chest area.
veins are starting to show alot more, i;ve noticed even without having to work out.

midsection seems to be getting it's due, due to the ad-3 pct for sure. that are seems to be constantly slimming down cause all my pants are starting to fit alot looser. i just had to purchase a new belt over the weekend cause the one that i had was worn out, lol
feeling alot leaner and tighter(harder) but still able to add some more lean mass to my physical, through strict diet(dirt bulk lol),
excercise, and supplementing.

also starting to notice a pump that becomes active mostly while i'm working out. swelling up pretty nicely i have to admit, though i first though that the total opposite was going to happen. but not a water swole look but a more vascular /chiseled look that is.

sleep has been the highlight thus far. and i really appreciate it's effect in that aspect. for i'm one that doesn't get that much sleep and i blame it on my stim intake, but this is helping me to remedy that a little more.

libido is still on fire:rocketwhore:, and i think wifey is hip to it. she made a statement the other day and she was on point 100%:toofunny::booty::hump:
but all is good. she needs to worry when the libido is diminished not elevated.

just took my morning staples and protein and headed to gym for a quick session before wife and kids wake up, will post back shortly after session with brief update.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
you thinking of running the mass hgh. people seem to be loving that stuff

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

current 230lbs. starting weight 227lbs.(+3lbs.):banana:

pardon self for going astray again last week. but will make up for it by running another log after this one, with another lecheek product that i paid for myself:biglaugh:

anyway things have definitely been going pretty smoothly. strength is up as well as the vascularity on my arms and chest area.
veins are starting to show alot more, i;ve noticed even without having to work out.

midsection seems to be getting it's due, due to the ad-3 pct for sure. that are seems to be constantly slimming down cause all my pants are starting to fit alot looser. i just had to purchase a new belt over the weekend cause the one that i had was worn out, lol
feeling alot leaner and tighter(harder) but still able to add some more lean mass to my physical, through strict diet(dirt bulk lol),
excercise, and supplementing.

also starting to notice a pump that becomes active mostly while i'm working out. swelling up pretty nicely i have to admit, though i first though that the total opposite was going to happen. but not a water swole look but a more vascular /chiseled look that is.

sleep has been the highlight thus far. and i really appreciate it's effect in that aspect. for i'm one that doesn't get that much sleep and i blame it on my stim intake, but this is helping me to remedy that a little more.

libido is still on fire:rocketwhore:, and i think wifey is hip to it. she made a statement the other day and she was on point 100%:toofunny::booty::hump:
but all is good. she needs to worry when the libido is diminished not elevated.

just took my morning staples and protein and headed to gym for a quick session before wife and kids wake up, will post back shortly after session with brief update.

Nice update and I guess I will have to change some small print again. Lecheek Nutrition is not liable for having to purchase new belts and or clothes due to your body changing while on our products ;)

you thinking of running the mass hgh. people seem to be loving that stuff
Mass HGH is going to have to be in my cabinet at all times :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice update and I guess I will have to change some small print again. Lecheek Nutrition is not liable for having to purchase new belts and or clothes due to your body changing while on our products ;)

Mass HGH is going to have to be in my cabinet at all times :)
Ive been wondering when Im going to be able to run this.... Im think next PCT in octoberish is going to include the triple threat Lecheek stack testox9, AD3, and mass hgh wait make the the quad stack Im enjoying the intratest as well. Might make this one an 8 weeker too.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been wondering when Im going to be able to run this.... Im think next PCT in octoberish is going to include the triple threat Lecheek stack testox9, AD3, and mass hgh wait make the the quad stack Im enjoying the intratest as well. Might make this one an 8 weeker too.
OH YEAH

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:mad::type:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
my computer is acting up, idk. give me some time

:type::frustrate

princevince

Awards
  • Established
not letting me type for some reason, only in title: bar?

:censored:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
2 viruses and a restored low memeory and i'm back. had my buddy come over last night for 3 hrs. working on my computer to some avail. not 100% but up and running. i have to buy a security/anti-virus for computer, so they're will be no supplement purchasing this week, lol.

so was i........

Day 21:

first off most of my water gain from previous cycle i believe i can say now has completely been stripped away. starting to get that chiseled more veiny look along with looking more vascular. not too much change from previous post.

except that my midsection is looking alot slimmer and it's looking good. my daughter the other day had mentioned that my pudge is getting smaller and i was shocked that she noticed. also noticed i that i had 2 zits appear last week. 1 on my face and the other on my back, and all i can think is that my test level are on the rise, cause this rarely happens except when i have an increase in test levels.

haven't been experiencing any dry joints like some before claimed while using this compound and still getting better sleep after consuming the ad-3 pct. also i forgot to mention that i have been taking 2 powerfull caps along with my bedtime dose of the ad-3. so that can be the culprit also for the better deeper sleep. not sleeping more hours but just feeling more refreshed with the same amount of sleep.

libido is on fire. a bit more elevated than usuall. more frequent woodies is never a bad thing especially with us 39yrs olds and older heads.

strength still increasing after each dose, which this week for the past 2 days i've been dosing pre-workout, just to change things up a bit to see if thers a difference. could be a placebo effect but i feel i get a better session dosing all my supps pre-workout. so for the remainder of review thats how i'll dose the ad-3.

also forgot to mention i'm up another pound, so that a total of 4lbs, during pct and thats major in my book Lecheek, great product!!!!!!

not feeling saying the same repetive stuff so i'll save yall the boredom, so i won't. but definitely look into this product after coming off something strong such as sd and after proper serm use and your good money. thats exactly how i've done it and have had no regrets or negative sides. only sides have been nothing but positive. have another bottle in the stash long with some other lecheek goodies(had to take advantage of sale) so will be shouting yall out for awhile.

keep up the good work Lecheek. about to head to the gym then pool. stay tuned.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ncie update. the thing im liking the most about the ad3 is the deeper sleep as well. I feel awesome in the morning. I work out at 5am and have been waking up ready to crush weights lately. No extra sleep just better quality.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ncie update. the thing im liking the most about the ad3 is the deeper sleep as well. I feel awesome in the morning. I work out at 5am and have been waking up ready to crush weights lately. No extra sleep just better quality.
I have been sleeping so hard. Like a ROCK . Mass hgh & AD-3 before bed and its lights out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 viruses and a restored low memeory and i'm back. had my buddy come over last night for 3 hrs. working on my computer to some avail. not 100% but up and running. i have to buy a security/anti-virus for computer, so they're will be no supplement purchasing this week, lol.

so was i........

Day 21:

first off most of my water gain from previous cycle i believe i can say now has completely been stripped away. starting to get that chiseled more veiny look along with looking more vascular. not too much change from previous post.

except that my midsection is looking alot slimmer and it's looking good. my daughter the other day had mentioned that my pudge is getting smaller and i was shocked that she noticed. also noticed i that i had 2 zits appear last week. 1 on my face and the other on my back, and all i can think is that my test level are on the rise, cause this rarely happens except when i have an increase in test levels.

haven't been experiencing any dry joints like some before claimed while using this compound and still getting better sleep after consuming the ad-3 pct. also i forgot to mention that i have been taking 2 powerfull caps along with my bedtime dose of the ad-3. so that can be the culprit also for the better deeper sleep. not sleeping more hours but just feeling more refreshed with the same amount of sleep.

libido is on fire. a bit more elevated than usuall. more frequent woodies is never a bad thing especially with us 39yrs olds and older heads.

strength still increasing after each dose, which this week for the past 2 days i've been dosing pre-workout, just to change things up a bit to see if thers a difference. could be a placebo effect but i feel i get a better session dosing all my supps pre-workout. so for the remainder of review thats how i'll dose the ad-3.

also forgot to mention i'm up another pound, so that a total of 4lbs, during pct and thats major in my book Lecheek, great product!!!!!!

not feeling saying the same repetive stuff so i'll save yall the boredom, so i won't. but definitely look into this product after coming off something strong such as sd and after proper serm use and your good money. thats exactly how i've done it and have had no regrets or negative sides. only sides have been nothing but positive. have another bottle in the stash long with some other lecheek goodies(had to take advantage of sale) so will be shouting yall out for awhile.

keep up the good work Lecheek. about to head to the gym then pool. stay tuned.
Nice update :)
Frequent woodies and viruses equal we know how you got the viruses lol. JK

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I have been sleeping so hard. Like a ROCK . Mass hgh & AD-3 before bed and its lights out.
sounds awesome i cant wait to run mass hgh still trying to plan when i can

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
hmmmmm........