Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 2 viruses and a restored low memeory and i'm back. had my buddy come over last night for 3 hrs. working on my computer to some avail. not 100% but up and running. i have to buy a security/anti-virus for computer, so they're will be no supplement purchasing this week, lol.

so was i........

Day 21:

first off most of my water gain from previous cycle i believe i can say now has completely been stripped away. starting to get that chiseled more veiny look along with looking more vascular. not too much change from previous post.

except that my midsection is looking alot slimmer and it's looking good. my daughter the other day had mentioned that my pudge is getting smaller and i was shocked that she noticed. also noticed i that i had 2 zits appear last week. 1 on my face and the other on my back, and all i can think is that my test level are on the rise, cause this rarely happens except when i have an increase in test levels.

haven't been experiencing any dry joints like some before claimed while using this compound and still getting better sleep after consuming the ad-3 pct. also i forgot to mention that i have been taking 2 powerfull caps along with my bedtime dose of the ad-3. so that can be the culprit also for the better deeper sleep. not sleeping more hours but just feeling more refreshed with the same amount of sleep.

libido is on fire. a bit more elevated than usuall. more frequent woodies is never a bad thing especially with us 39yrs olds and older heads.

strength still increasing after each dose, which this week for the past 2 days i've been dosing pre-workout, just to change things up a bit to see if thers a difference. could be a placebo effect but i feel i get a better session dosing all my supps pre-workout. so for the remainder of review thats how i'll dose the ad-3.

also forgot to mention i'm up another pound, so that a total of 4lbs, during pct and thats major in my book Lecheek, great product!!!!!!

not feeling saying the same repetive stuff so i'll save yall the boredom, so i won't. but definitely look into this product after coming off something strong such as sd and after proper serm use and your good money. thats exactly how i've done it and have had no regrets or negative sides. only sides have been nothing but positive. have another bottle in the stash long with some other lecheek goodies(had to take advantage of sale) so will be shouting yall out for awhile.

keep up the good work Lecheek. about to head to the gym then pool. stay tuned.

2. ncie update. the thing im liking the most about the ad3 is the deeper sleep as well. I feel awesome in the morning. I work out at 5am and have been waking up ready to crush weights lately. No extra sleep just better quality.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ncie update. the thing im liking the most about the ad3 is the deeper sleep as well. I feel awesome in the morning. I work out at 5am and have been waking up ready to crush weights lately. No extra sleep just better quality.
    I have been sleeping so hard. Like a ROCK . Mass hgh & AD-3 before bed and its lights out.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

4. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    2 viruses and a restored low memeory and i'm back. had my buddy come over last night for 3 hrs. working on my computer to some avail. not 100% but up and running. i have to buy a security/anti-virus for computer, so they're will be no supplement purchasing this week, lol.

so was i........

Day 21:

first off most of my water gain from previous cycle i believe i can say now has completely been stripped away. starting to get that chiseled more veiny look along with looking more vascular. not too much change from previous post.

except that my midsection is looking alot slimmer and it's looking good. my daughter the other day had mentioned that my pudge is getting smaller and i was shocked that she noticed. also noticed i that i had 2 zits appear last week. 1 on my face and the other on my back, and all i can think is that my test level are on the rise, cause this rarely happens except when i have an increase in test levels.

haven't been experiencing any dry joints like some before claimed while using this compound and still getting better sleep after consuming the ad-3 pct. also i forgot to mention that i have been taking 2 powerfull caps along with my bedtime dose of the ad-3. so that can be the culprit also for the better deeper sleep. not sleeping more hours but just feeling more refreshed with the same amount of sleep.

libido is on fire. a bit more elevated than usuall. more frequent woodies is never a bad thing especially with us 39yrs olds and older heads.

strength still increasing after each dose, which this week for the past 2 days i've been dosing pre-workout, just to change things up a bit to see if thers a difference. could be a placebo effect but i feel i get a better session dosing all my supps pre-workout. so for the remainder of review thats how i'll dose the ad-3.

also forgot to mention i'm up another pound, so that a total of 4lbs, during pct and thats major in my book Lecheek, great product!!!!!!

not feeling saying the same repetive stuff so i'll save yall the boredom, so i won't. but definitely look into this product after coming off something strong such as sd and after proper serm use and your good money. thats exactly how i've done it and have had no regrets or negative sides. only sides have been nothing but positive. have another bottle in the stash long with some other lecheek goodies(had to take advantage of sale) so will be shouting yall out for awhile.

keep up the good work Lecheek. about to head to the gym then pool. stay tuned.
    Nice update
    Frequent woodies and viruses equal we know how you got the viruses lol. JK
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have been sleeping so hard. Like a ROCK . Mass hgh & AD-3 before bed and its lights out.
    sounds awesome i cant wait to run mass hgh still trying to plan when i can
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

6. I take it you still got the virus ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

7. hmmmmm........
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review
    By _mArs_ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
  2. Review of Speed Extreme from Lecheek Nutrition
    By Boagrius in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:40 AM
  3. LeCheek Nutrition Mini Review of Supps
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs