Cubsfan 1st time DAA w Athletix FormulaX

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off I would like to thank JD and Athletix for picking me to log another one of their products. This will be my first time running a DAA product. Seems weird since I have tried almost everything including prohormones lol. For those who have followed my other logs, you may know that my main goal is to lose weight, but I always struggle.. For this log I am just going to see what FormulaX can do, Some days I will eat healthy, some days I will probably screw up haha.

I will be starting Licogenix 2 weeks in for AI support.

Starting weight 310 lbs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: Friday June 29th Dosed half scoop to access tolerance.

Notes Mixabilty was amazing, it mixed with a few shakes in blender ball cup
Taste was awesome as well. The best thing about the flavor was, it lasted even as I added more and more water to it.
Cardio only 42mins on the elliptical

Day 2: Saturday I woke up and dosed 1 full scoop, half on way to gym, the other half at the gym(intra)
Felt good during workout:
Bench Press
Cable flys with pulleys
Tricep pushdowns bar
Tricep pushdowns rope
reverse one arm pushdowns
push ups

Sorry I don't have weight #'s it was my wife and I and we flew through sets.. Most exercises were done in the 15-20 rep range

Cardio 15mins elliptical

On way home from gym the DAA in FormulaX got me, I felt like I wasn't going to make it home, my stomach blew out BAD lol

Day 3 Sunday: Off day dosed FormulaX half/half 3 hours apart.. No stomach issues

Day 4: Monday Cardio only
Elliptical 35mins

Dosed FormulaX half/half 1 hour apart, no stomach issues..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck cubsfan !
I know you will kill it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 Tuesday Cardio:
I dosed half/half about hour apart. This stuff makes me hit cardio hard, is it safe to say it's the NAT?

Down side my stomach blew out bad again.

Day 6 Wednesday Happy 4th of July. No gym yet, I dosed half a scoop and my stomach blew out. This sucks I was really looking forward to DAA. I don't know how much longer I want to keep trying. :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 Tuesday Cardio:
I dosed half/half about hour apart. This stuff makes me hit cardio hard, is it safe to say it's the NAT?

Down side my stomach blew out bad again.

Day 6 Wednesday Happy 4th of July. No gym yet, I dosed half a scoop and my stomach blew out. This sucks I was really looking forward to DAA. I don't know how much longer I want to keep trying. :(
Def the NAT/LCLT, even DAA boosts aggression good.

Thats a bummer:( Still upsets the stomach if you dose half in the morning and half 12 hours later?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def the NAT/LCLT, even DAA boosts aggression good.

Thats a bummer:( Still upsets the stomach if you dose half in the morning and half 12 hours later?
Yeah the half scoop turns me into an upside down volcano. I'm going to try 1/4 scoop 4 times, I wont get the benefits from the NAT/LCLT that way but the DAA will still show effects I'd imagine.

Yesterday I bought the inner circle deal for Test powder, lol DAA is in it as well.

On a side note Libido seems to be starting to rise(pun intended)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the half scoop turns me into an upside down volcano. I'm going to try 1/4 scoop 4 times, I wont get the benefits from the NAT/LCLT that way but the DAA will still show effects I'd imagine.

Yesterday I bought the inner circle deal for Test powder, lol DAA is in it as well.

On a side note Libido seems to be starting to rise(pun intended)
Yeah I saw that ingredient profile, looks a lot like Formula-X type product. If you don't agree with Formula-X your body won't agree with test powder either.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really wish I would have gone to gym this morning. I skipped yesterday because the 4th, and because it was 102 degrees out. Now today is going to be 104 degrees, and the gym doesn't turn the air up much, because old people get too cold.

So I'm just about a week in. Besides my stomach being a sissy and blowing out, here it what I notice:
People don't lie about daa and libido, formulax has kicked in big time in that department

Aggression is kicking in, traffic yesterday had me ready to beat someone, but oddly music made me chill out

This is my first nat product, and I have only had lclt in titanium before, but man I love that combo. I am someone who hates cardio, and I have been banging out 40mins on elliptical. Before formulax I was doing level 12 on elliptical, now I breeze on level 16. This is without even taking my white flood pre.

Today I will be breaking my servings up in 1/4s so I will probably lose that edge, but I'm hoping my stomach gets used to the daa, because I want to do the full scoop starting pre through intra.

Increased aggression, increased cardio for me = starting weight 310, about week in 304!
6lb lost

I can tell this is a winner, I hope my stomach mans up

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 lbs in a week. That is awesome !

To the person who pissed you off in traffic, just show them your "guns". They will back off.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 lbs in a week. That is awesome !

To the person who pissed you off in traffic, just show them your "guns". They will back off.
Thanks man my goal is 280 by August 15. That's when I go to Wisconsin Dells.

Lol, I didn't even tell at the guy, I just calmed down. I don't think I have ever flexed on someone, I have that problem where I think my arms are tiny lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome results in the first week, sounds like the first time I ran Formula-X, gotta love the stuff, thankfully I get no stomach issues, right now I'm double dosing the stuff for a 2 week blitz lol. Fingers crossed the 1/4 serving sizes don't upset you, the DAA results should still go into full effect.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
little late to the party but def in this! Kill it brother!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday Day 7: Dosed formulaX 1/3 between breakfast lunch, 1/3 between lunch and workout, 1/3 during cardio

No stomach issues at all... Did 35 mins on elliptical level 13-16. It had to be 95 degrees in the gym, it was 104 outside. I kept wanting to quit, but I did the most I could do without getting sick from heat.

Day 8 Friday: Off day
Dosed 1/3 1/3 1/3 no stomach issues.

Libido still going up I think, aggression as well. However I still get a weird calm feeling from it I think

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear the stomach issues stopped, the body may be getting used to the daa I hope.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah bud it's hot as hell in bama. Keep having these lil 20 min tstorms making things worse lol.

Thursday Day 7: Dosed formulaX 1/3 between breakfast lunch, 1/3 between lunch and workout, 1/3 during cardio

No stomach issues at all... Did 35 mins on elliptical level 13-16. It had to be 95 degrees in the gym, it was 104 outside. I kept wanting to quit, but I did the most I could do without getting sick from heat.

Day 8 Friday: Off day
Dosed 1/3 1/3 1/3 no stomach issues.

Libido still going up I think, aggression as well. However I still get a weird calm feeling from it I think

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah bud it's hot as hell in bama. Keep having these lil 20 min tstorms making things worse lol.
Man I wish it would storm. We are in bad drought. I had a $200 water bill. and I live in a city with a river and we boat a lot, and they may ban boating soon due to shallow water

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah good idea.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I have to say the formula x pink lemonade is awesome.. But yea its bloats me a bit too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sat Day 9:

I drank 1/3 serving 45mins pre
1/3 Intra,1/3 Post No stomach issues again, I may start bumping towards 1/2

So here's what went down. I drank 1.5 scoops watermelon white flood 30mins pre. I told my wife(who was going to gym with me) that I had started drinking the WF. She sat on facebook, while I was getting ready. Then when I was ready to go, she decided to take her black cats and get ready. After she was ready my daughters had to fix their hair, and go to the bathroom before we left.

Long story short, the WF was kicking in and I wasn't at the gym. This is where I believe FormulaX kicked in, I was so mad, that in my mind I was thinking about getting to gym and abusing the weights. My aggression was through the roof. I was able to not completely snap at my wife tho lol.

I didn't really track any #'s since my kids and wife were with, but I can say that strength is on a rise for me. Again this is my first DAA product, and I'm already impressed.

Those who followed my last log anabeta elite, may know that in order to switch things up, and maybe lose some fat, I have gone to a lower weight higher rep workout.

So one that sticks out today was tri pushdowns v bar: 3x20 100,145,170 I don't remember being able to do 170 at 20 reps, I may be wrong, but either way it felt good.

also i breezed through side laterals 25lb and 30lb dumbbells at 20 reps

I had a major pump going. I am truly loving the aggression and stamina and focus I get from FormulaX...

In the future I wonder how a FormulaX/Titanium/Div1/Licogenix/Anabeta Elite stack would treat me lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention, strength would prob be ever better but I'm dealing with a nasty cut on my left hand between my wrist and palm on my thumb side. I really lucked out, if it would have been in the palm of my hand, that would have ruined my log, and set me back.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea the aggression is a definite with DAA. If you are.trying to loose weight have you looked into circuit training? Or HIIT cardio after your weight training. ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yea the aggression is a definite with DAA. If you are.trying to loose weight have you looked into circuit training? Or HIIT cardio after your weight training. ?
I love circuit training, the ultimate fat burning if you do a long enough session.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro glad you can tell a difference with formula x you haven't seen anything yet!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never have really done any circuit training... I kind of treat my cardio days as HIIT, but at 300+lbs my intensity probably isn't as high as it should be.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 1/3 1/3 1/3 again 2/3 was within 40 mins of each other and it blew me out again DAA and my stomach are at war lol

Sun Day 10: Had my daughters still for the weekend so I just did quick bi workout.

Alternating curls 3x10 50, 45, 45
Hammer curls 3x10 40, 35, 35
Curl Machine 3x10 140, 110, 100
21's straight bar 3 sets

I think that was about it. I was helping my wife some as well. I had nice pump going again.

Monday Day 11 Off day Spread 1/3 hours apart, no stomach issues

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday day 12: Dosed 1/3 1 hour pre, 1/3 10mins pre, 1/3 post. No issues

Man I wish I could just down the whole scoop at once lol. I read about daa saturation, at what point does that usually happen, seems like daa hits pretty quick.

I was going to do cardio only, however my tris didn't feel as sore as my bis, so I hit them again after doing them Saturday. Who needs recovery?

Tri pushdown vbar 3x20 110lbs, 3x20 140lbs, 3x12 165lbs
Pushdowns rope 3x20 50lbs, 3x12 60lbs, 3 x20 50lbs
One hand cable 3x20 27.5lbs, 3x20 22.5lbs, 3x20 27.5lbs
Reverse one hand same sets as abover, super setting
Reverse pushdowns small straight bar(not sure name) 3x20 45lbs, 3x20 50lbs

Elliptical 30mins pretty high intensity for me..

This is where formulax shines for me. I always skip cardio, but now I have been killing it. I set the tension to where it feels like a leg work out lol. I get to point where I feel bored and want to quit, and I repeat to myself fight or flight lol.

Recovery seems good too, my tris feel great.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question, if I decide to run formulax 8 Weeks should I still start lico 2Weeks into the run and run it all the way through? I was planning 2 bottles so that would put me at 2 Weeks after ending 8 Weeks formulax. Or right near 8 Weeks if I do 6 caps lico..

Also since I break my serving up in thirds to avoid stomach blow out, could I add additional lclt product, how many Mg do people run?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another question, if I decide to run formulax 8 Weeks should I still start lico 2Weeks into the run and run it all the way through? I was planning 2 bottles so that would put me at 2 Weeks after ending 8 Weeks formulax. Or right near 8 Weeks if I do 6 caps lico..

Also since I break my serving up in thirds to avoid stomach blow out, could I add additional lclt product, how many Mg do people run?

I would run it all the way through.

I would add 2g of LCLT pre-workout. Over 4g a day won't be anymore beneficial.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
When you say.stomach blow up. Do you mean bloat? Or gas? Or what?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 days in DAA seems to peak, so some load up on 6g a day until 12 days in.

Have you seen bridesmaids lol? I mean explosive diarrhea
lol, that sucks big time, this has stopped now with splitting the doses up right?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 days in DAA seems to peak, so some load up on 6g a day until 12 days in.

lol, that sucks big time, this has stopped now with splitting the doses up right?
Yeah as long as I do 1/3 lol. Every time I try to do half it happens

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wed day 13: Decided to do some shoulder work and cardio.

Leaning side lateral raise 3x20 25lbs
Front lateral/side lateral 3x12 25lbs supersetting
Shoulder press machine 3x20 90, 120, 140lbs
Face pulls 3x20 55lbs

I skipped shrugs, military, rear delt work. Saving for weekend

Cardio elliptical 25 mins

Libido comes and goes, recovery still seems better, slight acne may be starting.

Is daa usually in full swing by two Weeks?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday day 14: did some bicep work on short rest, 3 days. Wanted to test recovery.
I should mention I added 4 caps div1, and use white flood pre
Dosed formulax 1/3 2 hours pre, 1/3 30mins pre, 1/3 hour post

Today was suppose to be off day, but I was like why not

Alternating curls 3x10 45lbs, 3x10 50lbs, 3x10 55lbs
Hammer curls 3x12 35, 40, 40lbs
Curl machine 3x10 110, 125. 140lbs
One arm preacher concentration 3x10 35lbs
Straight bar 21s 3x21 45lbs

Really just went to gym to go tanning lol. My arms are killing me this morning, I should have taken the off day, but damn they feel rock hard.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wed day 13: Decided to do some shoulder work and cardio.

Leaning side lateral raise 3x20 25lbs
Front lateral/side lateral 3x12 25lbs supersetting
Shoulder press machine 3x20 90, 120, 140lbs
Face pulls 3x20 55lbs

I skipped shrugs, military, rear delt work. Saving for weekend

Cardio elliptical 25 mins

Libido comes and goes, recovery still seems better, slight acne may be starting.

Is daa usually in full swing by two Weeks?
I felt the effects of DAA in about 1 week starting with strength gains and some bloating. I have also never taken DAA prior to this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt the effects of DAA in about 1 week starting with strength gains and some bloating. I have also never taken DAA prior to this.
For libido I can feel a big boost in 4 days from DAA.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I definitely can tell it's kicking in. I ordered an intra product with lclt and some other goodies, since I can't utilize the full scoop formulax intra.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully that goes well, I love LCLT.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was skimming other athletix logs at work the other day, and I swear someone was doing 4 scoops formulax. Thats awesome

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was, he turned a tub into a week's worth basically. Athletix making serious $$$$$$ off that guy! Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skimming other athletix logs at work the other day, and I swear someone was doing 4 scoops formulax. Thats awesome
I know who your taking about, we sponsored him some Titanium XL, he bought 4 tubs of Formula-x himself and did that type of dosing lol. He only logged for half a week and stopped so maybe dosing 4 scoops wasn't a good idea :lol:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know who your taking about, we sponsored him some Titanium XL, he bought 4 tubs of Formula-x himself and did that type of dosing lol. He only logged for half a week and stopped so maybe dosing 4 scoops wasn't a good idea :lol:
Lol if he reacts the way I do to DAA, he's prob stuck on toilet

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday Day 15: Cardio only 25mins elliptical set to Hill mode

Dosed 1/3s all within 2 hours, stomach is blowing out again. I need to buy stock in Imodium. When my Licogenix I ordered arrives, I may need to turn this into a lico/div1 log, not sure I can take much more DAA :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update bro and nice to see the cardio going strong. I am about to head outside and do some walking myself!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday Day 15: Cardio only 25mins elliptical set to Hill mode

Dosed 1/3s all within 2 hours, stomach is blowing out again. I need to buy stock in Imodium. When my Licogenix I ordered arrives, I may need to turn this into a lico/div1 log, not sure I can take much more DAA :(
Ya if it's that bad I would just stop, your just one of the rare people that don't react well to DAA:( That would be awesome to watch the Lico/Division 1 log if you decide to do that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya if it's that bad I would just stop, your just one of the rare people that don't react well to DAA:( That would be awesome to watch the Lico/Division 1 log if you decide to do that.
Yeah that sucks, I'm usually a super responder to stuff. I got a work out in Saturday I need to update. The aggression is insane, I feel so pissed. Sucks that I fall into that
Group of people with stomach issues...