Cubsfan 1st time DAA w Athletix FormulaX

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I figured they would be ok together. as far as cardio, I hate it. Prob why I'm super fat. But the nad/lclt/daa in formulax had me killing it. Sucks I Had to drop it. I have added iforce compete for the lclt and other goodies, but it not the same. Maybe it was placebo, but 8lbs loss had to be the increase in intensity
    Just got back from the gym. Man you weren't kidding. It took a few minutes to fully get going... mixed Compete + Formula-X. Almost tossed in a little Craze but didn't want to spoil the taste that Compete/Formula-X have!

    I know what you mean now about the aggression! Felt it once it kicked in at about the 5 minute mark. Nothing was stopping me !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Late but IN kill shiz
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Nothing really to report. Had a wedding on Friday, took all weekend to recover... For the people just jumping in, I am no longer running the formulax due to stomach issues with daa.

    I am running unsponsored licogenix/div1..
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just got back from the gym. Man you weren't kidding. It took a few minutes to fully get going... mixed Compete + Formula-X. Almost tossed in a little Craze but didn't want to spoil the taste that Compete/Formula-X have!

    I know what you mean now about the aggression! Felt it once it kicked in at about the 5 minute mark. Nothing was stopping me !
    Man I miss that. I wish compete gave me that feeling alone, but it doesn't
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Was it a fun wedding?
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Was it a fun wedding?
    from what I remember lol. My wife was a bridesmaid, so I just drank a lot while waiting for her to take pics etc.
    I did end up spending some time in wife beater showing of my little arms
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    from what I remember lol. My wife was a bridesmaid, so I just drank a lot while waiting for her to take pics etc.
    I did end up spending some time in wife beater showing of my little arms
    aha nice man!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Even though I stopped this log due to my stomach issues with DAA, I wanted to drop back in and update the run I had on licogenix. This was my second time using the product.

    Increase in libido, this is prob my favorite part
    Veins showing thru all my fat lol
    Starting weight 310 ending weight 300, no change in diet or training and lost 10lbs

    Licogenix will continue to be one of my go to supps

    Thanks again to JD for the formulax, sucks my body hated daa
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815
    Even though I stopped this log due to my stomach issues with DAA, I wanted to drop back in and update the run I had on licogenix. This was my second time using the product.

    Increase in libido, this is prob my favorite part
    Veins showing thru all my fat lol
    Starting weight 310 ending weight 300, no change in diet or training and lost 10lbs

    Licogenix will continue to be one of my go to supps

    Thanks again to JD for the formulax, sucks my body hated daa
    How would you compare it to other AIs?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    How would you compare it to other AIs?
    I have yet to try erase, but I have tried some of older ones 6oxo, bromo etc.. What I like most is at 4 caps per day I have no joint issue at all. Even at 6 caps I just felt slight ache. Running an ai standalone never does a whole lot for me, besides dropping some weight. I had planned on having the daa with it. But I am really happy dropping 10lbs with no change in training or diet
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  11. Those are some great changes in that amount of time, nice job!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st time cycle help
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 07:35 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
  3. increasing clen doseage - 1st time user
    By nikegurl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 07:44 PM
  4. 1st time keeping a log
    By Sanosuke in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 10:09 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in