Smack that fat get on the floor. A very Gerbilly Fat Smack XR Log.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Bonjour

This is Gerbil and my Fat smack log. As we speak my stomach acid is trying to decide what to do with my first cap of Fat Smack XR.

Current weight 202lbs.

I will be running Lean xtreme with the fat smack, while running intermittent fasting with carb cycling with 2 high carb days and one cheat meal a week. I will be lifting 6 times a week and doing cardio a minimum of 4 times a week.

More info to come.

Thank you Howwedo107 for the bottle of fat smack.

Pre-pics will be up by tomorrow.

get+the+shotgun+_d21a76743e261702c4799a24b3262930.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First!

KILL IT BRO!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ I hit post and got a notification. What is this wizzardry?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
;) I'm always watching over my bro's who love the lean physique and want to strive for it hahaha. And its pronounced: "What Kind of Sorcery is this?"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
celorza, the actual white wizard :wizard:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Small update: My stomach is a bit warm as of right now, mmmm peppery.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro!!!!!!! Kill it!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah howwedo strikes again :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in on this too. Can't wait to see how everyone else taking this does too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm finally here.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Chest Work:
Bench: 135x20, 185x10, 185x10, 225x10, 245x8
Incline Flyes: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10
Dips: bwx10, bw+45x10, bw+90x7, bw+90x6
Cable crossovers 3 sets of 10 1 set lower weight burn out of 20

Diet for the day
4 hardboiled eggs
2 chicken breasts
1 green salad
10 cherries
4g fishoil

Mood: Freaking awesome, my chest workout was not as good as I was expecting but I suspect that is because my glycogen stores were a bit low after my leg workout.

The fat smacking.
The warmth in the stomach is a new experience but the fat smack definately decreased my appetite I am having a bit of trouble finishing dinner.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
First update for the day.

A bit jittery took 2 Fat Smack today with a lean extreme first thing this morning.
My stomach feels a bit warm a bit of extra water lessened the burning.

Just got done with 10 rounds of 1 minute on 1 minute off HIIT jumprope.

Feeling good, cant wait till the next dose, should be fun. I will be fasting till around 3 pm today.

I will post pics when I am at the gym and diet for the day when the day is over.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First update for the day.

A bit jittery took 2 Fat Smack today with a lean extreme first thing this morning.
My stomach feels a bit warm a bit of extra water lessened the burning.

Just got done with 10 rounds of 1 minute on 1 minute off HIIT jumprope.

Feeling good, cant wait till the next dose, should be fun. I will be fasting till around 3 pm today.

I will post pics when I am at the gym and diet for the day when the day is over.
Subbed for furry gerbil pics!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Took 2 caps upon waking, then 1 4 hours later.
Felt warm all day could be the weather but I feel as though I was sweating more then normal for the daily yard work. Had a Back day today and I am not sure why but the weights felt lighter then normal, the 45lb plates felt like tinker toys. Yesterday I took the day off my diet and enjoyed a couple steaks and a small amount of potato salad.

I am starting to suspect that fat smack contains mild steroids....... I am on to you Aaron.

2070 cals
200g protein
80g fat
138g carbs

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Took 2 caps upon waking, then 1 4 hours later.
Felt warm all day could be the weather but I feel as though I was sweating more then normal for the daily yard work. Had a Back day today and I am not sure why but the weights felt lighter then normal, the 45lb plates felt like tinker toys. Yesterday I took the day off my diet and enjoyed a couple steaks and a small amount of potato salad.

I am starting to suspect that fat smack contains mild steroids....... I am on to you Aaron.

2070 cals
200g protein
80g fat
138g carbs
Nice bro had a super busy 2 days but this stuff really keeps me going and btw bro 1 week til pics round 1 hehe

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Unfortunately this will be my last update till tuesday. I will be at orientation for college and enjoying a nice 12hour drive to get there.
Here is my intention on macros today.
2070 cals
200g protein
80g fat
138g carbs

I took 2 fat smack this morning and I am about to take a third.
Today will be a shoulder day I will update my weights when I get back. I will most likely be doing my arm workout at orientation I hear they allow you to go to the gym on the second night.

Current mood, not sure why but I feel stronger as of late. Starting to see minute changes in physique so far. Feeling warmer throughout the day then normal. Also looking forward to seeing how nice the gym will be at my future home. Apparently I will be one of the bigger men at the gym there, according to my crazed old gym partner who is already there.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
how would you rate Fat Smack on the stim scale?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today will be a leg day: all food besides the ribs will be eaten post workout.

Screen shot 2012-07-10 at 2.33.40 PM.png

So when I was at orientation the food was kinda fatass. I tried to eat clean but getting that was difficult. They had a fixed menu and you couldnt ask for extra chicken, or beef (because of limited food).

I did however do around 10 miles of walking a day in the hilliest campus of all times. Also it was the awesome heat wave, hitting around 102 degrees. Also some awesome sleep deprivation with the nice sunburn keeping me up in my 105 degree room, getting around 4 hours of sleep a night.

I unfortunately had to stop the fat smack for the last 3 days just because I have found one thing that fat smack does not agree with sunburns. I just started again today with 2 in the morning.

On top of this I was unable to workout this weekend because after a 3 mile walk in 102 degree heat on top of the best sunburn of my life I got there curled did about 15 minutes of arm work and then gave up from a combination of pain, dehydration, and frustration from lifting less then normal.

So now I am trying to get back on track after 4 days of stagnation. Going to be lifting heavy this week, and try and get alot more jogging then normal (which will be in the evening because my sunburns are still trying to heal).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you.

Leg Day:
Lying leg curl: WU 70x8, 80x8, 90x8, WS: 100x8, 110x8, 115x8
Squats: WU 135x8, 185x8, 205x8 WS: 225x8, 275x8, 305x8, 315x8
Leg Press: 645x25, 645x25, 705x25
Stiff legged deads: 185x20, 185x20
Glute Bridges with bench: 225x25, 225x25
Donkey Calf raises: 135x25, 135x25, 155x20, 185x20
Seated calf raises: 270x20, 270x20, 270x18

Great workout felt the pump in my quads and hammies during the leg press. My calves were exploding during the donkey calf raises.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today so far:
Fasted till 4:00 pm felt good. My first meal below and it was delicious.
View attachment 61952
Supplements:
1 fat smack fasted
2 fat smack after first meal

Workout tonight is going to be a high rep back workout.

Current feelings:
Just weighed myself in socks shorts and a t-shirt and got 202lbs (before my meal) so doing pretty well on the fat loss category my strength is as robust and manly as ever (not on cycle). I am feeling warm and sweaty. Mood is great I feel like a million dollars and my sunburn is disappearing. Cant wait till my back workout, going get swoll.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x200.
Name: Screen shot 2012-07-10 at 2.33.40 PM.png Views: 38 Size: 87.5 KB

Today will be a leg day: all food besides the ribs will be eaten post workout.

So when I was at orientation the food was kinda fatass. I tried to eat clean but getting that was difficult. They had a fixed menu and you couldnt ask for extra chicken, or beef (because of limited food).

So Ricky you got that fattening effect you wanted. I did however do around 10 miles of walking a day in the hilliest campus of all times. Also it was the awesome heat wave, hitting around 102 degrees. Also some awesome sleep deprivation with the nice sunburn keeping me up in my 105 degree room, getting around 4 hours of sleep a night.

I unfortunately had to stop the fat smack for the last 3 days just because I have found one thing that fat smack does not agree with sunburns. I just started again today with 2 in the morning.

On top of this I was unable to workout this weekend because after a 3 mile walk in 102 degree heat on top of the best sunburn of my life I got there curled did about 15 minutes of arm work and then gave up from a combination of pain, dehydration, and frustration from lifting less then normal.

So now I am trying to get back on track after 4 days of stagnation. Going to be lifting heavy this week, and try and get alot more jogging then normal (which will be in the evening because my sunburns are still trying to heal).

Day 13:
Food: 1 banana preworkout
Post workout 1/2lb ground beef, 2 cups broccoli, 1 potato, 1 can black beens, 1 banana, homemade pico de gio with a hand full of low carb chips.

Too lazy to calculate macros today, but it is below my average.

Back Day:
T-bar rows: 115x10, 135x10, 180x10, 225x10 Then drop sets of 180x10, 135x10, 90x20
Seated rows kept the weight heavy and ran drop sets after 3 wu
Wide neutral grip pull downs: same as seated rows
Barbell rows: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 225x10
Shrugs: 225x10, 275x10, 315x10, 315x10
Wide grip chins bw+25x8, bw+25x6, bw+25x4

Supplements:
1 fat smack AM 2 noon
Lean extreme 1 am 1 noon 1 with preworkout
2 fishoil noon
4g taurine noon
Potassium
1 t911 noon
Current stats 6'00"
Weight 200.5lbs (woot lowest since early highschool)

Mood: Feeling good, sweating alot drinking alot of water, felt like a beast today at the gym. It is freaking hot out but I am really excited for the lower weight I can probably hit below 195 by the end of this. Which is lower then my starting 202lbs and good considering the debackle of orientation.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
9am Workout:
Decided to do german high volume today for ****s and giggles
laterals (first 7 sets) 20x10, (8-10) 25x10, Then drop sets for added fun 22.5x10, 20x10, 17.5x8, 15x10
Face pulls: maxed out the machine for 10x10 last set was a bit difficult.
Front plate raises: 45lb plate for 10x10
dumbbell shoulder press: 40lbs 3x10 then my shoulders kinda just gave up so I decided against more.

Supplements:
1 fat smack morning 1 noonish
5g BCAAs after the gym
1 lean xtreme morning 1 noonish

I will probably do another workout tonight not sure what though. Maybe go for 500 50lb kettleball swings or do something else crazy, just in one of those moods.

DA PICS:
IMAG0152.jpg
IMAG0153.jpg

Not really a fan of the lighting there. I will probably take new pics tonight.

Mood: Doing well, feeling good German High Volume training is a fun change of pace from time to time. Fat smack is treating me really well not hungry and a decent amount of pep. Also feeling nice and warm.

Purus did well on this one.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday: My cheat day for the next two weeks.
I took the day off enjoyed some sun and bbq with my friends played some beirut.
Although I kept my fasting window in accordance to my current plan.
Supplements: fat smack 1 am 2 noon

Today:
Still fasted going to dinner with my family tonight that will be my only meal, today. I will report micros later today.

Started today off with 30 minutes of 1 minute on 30 seconds off Jumprope.
Supplements:
Fat Smack: 1 upon waking 2 at noon
Lean extreme: 1 upon waking 1 at noon

Mood feeling great, last night was a lot of fun it is nice to take a break once in a while and party your ass off.

I shall be cutting a bit harder till the end of the 6 weeks just to give Ricky a run for his money.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get em boy!!!!!!! What'd you eat at the BBQ bro? Also you best cut them cals downs bro I'm stepping up my training rawr!!!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am more of a savory guy then sweet. Plus I forgot to bring potato salad.

That's hardly a cheat if at all I thought like a couple pounds of potato and macaroni salad and a whole chocolate Oreo pie or something lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
8 out of 10: Definately nicer then OEP but I have taken some crazy things in my days.
:lol:

:thumbsup:

Ate the burgers with buns?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today:
No supplements kinda out of it. Woke up covered in hives not sure where they came from. I am certain that the fat smack is not the cause took some benedryl and and kinda drowsy. No gym today.

I will make another update tomorrow.