log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Check your PM cheda!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Name:  image-2463664411.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  162.6 KB

    Little shot from boating today, rest day. Feeling good with progress so far.. As long as im comfortable in my own skin, that's all I cAn ask for honestly!

    Shoulders/arms/abs tomorrow..plan on Hiit cRdio tabata style as well !
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 672"/>

    Little shot from boating today, rest day. Feeling good with progress so far.. As long as im comfortable in my own skin, that's all I cAn ask for honestly!

    Shoulders/arms/abs tomorrow..plan on Hiit cRdio tabata style as well !
    Look normal too me, don't be hard on yourself.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Look normal too me, don't be hard on yourself.
    Ya. I feel a lot fatter than I am..bc I used to be.. And i imagine myself as needed/supposed to look like a men's dobras magazine cover. But I realize there are far more important things in life and am better off and healthier than majority of the us population..I guess for all the time and obsession and work.. I think I
    Should look much better..perhaps less IS more!

  5. Soooo just found out my restaurant job is gone, they closed bc they ran out of money.. Donations can be sent via supp or straight $ PM for address!

    Anyway- gonna go and get shoulders/arms/abs.. Tabata hiit.. Switching to plcar as of today at 1g Pre and 500mg with largest meal. Will post workout tonight or tomorow. Tomorrow is off then should have a solid 5 day uninterupted week.. Gotta fin a new job now ugh.

  6. Cheda you look great in that pic man (no homo).

    I know that feeling though, always seeing a 'bigger guy' looking back at me in the mirror. It's funny, even after all my weight-loss and all the hard work I have put into building some muscle and looking better - my eyes focus solely on skin... Frustrating to say the least.

    Sh*t luck about your job.. sorry to hear that. I'll buy you drinks in Vegas
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Hi...sub !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Cheda you look great in that pic man (no homo).

    I know that feeling though, always seeing a 'bigger guy' looking back at me in the mirror. It's funny, even after all my weight-loss and all the hard work I have put into building some muscle and looking better - my eyes focus solely on skin... Frustrating to say the least.

    Sh*t luck about your job.. sorry to hear that. I'll buy you drinks in Vegas
    For real.. Thank u. Yea?? When we going.. Gf was NOT amused when I told her, said no fcking way.. Haha unless she came! What a control freak. I told her I'm coming next time she goes away with girlfriends! She said "it's different bc I KNOW my friends"

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hi...sub !
    Bout damn time!

  9. Exactly...remind her we are all very shy and will just be talking about different lifts / workouts.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Exactly...remind her we are all very shy and will just be talking about different lifts / workouts.
    I think everyone should get together for arnolds
    •   
       


  11. That is in Columbus, end of Feb?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. You gonna sponsor me a plane ticket from Australia?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Soooo just found out my restaurant job is gone, they closed bc they ran out of money.. Donations can be sent via supp or straight $ PM for address!

    Anyway- gonna go and get shoulders/arms/abs.. Tabata hiit.. Switching to plcar as of today at 1g Pre and 500mg with largest meal. Will post workout tonight or tomorow. Tomorrow is off then should have a solid 5 day uninterupted week.. Gotta fin a new job now ugh.
    Sorry to hear about your job cheda. You are a go getter. You will find another soon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Will type today's workout tomorrow. Too tired. So happy nothing to wake up for tomorrow!

    Definitely seeing daily improvements though, recomping nicely, weight isn't down I do not think bc I am looking bigger in all the right places! Eating has been super clean and timing spot on.. Except tonight, had a late dinner.. Wasn't happy about it, GF kept me out laterthan I wanted for a training day.. Hence why saturdays are usually off! It was still very healthy meal.

    Considering throwing in some rack deads for back next week.. Someone talk me into it

  15. keeep up the good workk bud!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  16. Sat 7/7

    5minutes run @8.3- 9mph
    Walk 2 mins @4mph
    7minutes to 15 minutes of hiit 20on/10off @ 9.5mph
    15-16 @ 9.6
    16-17 @ 9.7
    17-18 @ 10mph
    18-20min @6mph jog-total 2.85 miles
    20-30 @ 15incline 4.4mph
    30min 510cals 3.56 miles to start workout

    Then

    Shoulders-4x style if not noted

    DB press- 40x10,10,10,8 (total failure)

    Side cable laterals- 7.5x10,10,10,12

    Rear delt machine - 15 seconds rest
    95(oops!) x12 75x12,12,8,8

    BB shrugs - 195x8, 8
    Superset with
    DB front raises- 15x10, 10
    30 seconds between supersets

    Single arm cable upright rows - non stop alternating for pump
    17.5x 10,10

    Arms

    Tricep pushouts 4x style
    27.5x10 (too light) 37.5x10,10,15

    Cable curls 4x style
    37.5x10,10,10,15

    Single arm Fat rope hammer curls
    12x7.5, 12x 10, 12x12.5
    Alternate Supersets with
    Single arm fat rope hammer pushdowns
    12x7.5, 12x 10, 12x12.5

    Hyperextensions
    Bwx15, bw+10 x 15, bwx15

    Reverse bb curls and wrist curl supersets until satisfied

    Abs- 3 circuits of 20 reps hanging leg raise, frog crunch, rope crunch

    Post lift elliptical - 11min 150cals
    Total cardio -41min 660cals
    1 hour 50min gym time

  17. That is a nice time at the gym counting you even did cardio, keep it up cheda! Lets see some chiseled cuts in you brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    That is a nice time at the gym counting you even did cardio, keep it up cheda! Lets see some chiseled cuts in you brother!
    I'm trying!

    Yes im reall enjoying shorter rest periods and fast pace. I usually lift with minute rest.. But the 15-30 seconds is great with 4x principles...

    I cannot lie tho, I am looking forward to lean bulking, increasing the rest periods, throwing up heavier weights, and using all the wonderful new supps I just bought for 4th of July sales lol

    Test powder, x gels, BODY OCTANE to name a few (not stacked) lol

    I'm expecting to peak by the last week of July.. Then I have a scheduled lay off week first week in aug.. But that will be the 6 week mark of erase and Anabeta.. Everything after week 4 is usually magical..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm trying!

    Yes im reall enjoying shorter rest periods and fast pace. I usually lift with minute rest.. But the 15-30 seconds is great with 4x principles...

    I cannot lie tho, I am looking forward to lean bulking, increasing the rest periods, throwing up heavier weights, and using all the wonderful new supps I just bought for 4th of July sales lol

    Test powder, x gels, BODY OCTANE to name a few (not stacked) lol
    I wanna try my 5/3/1 when cutting once my next cut arrives...or I might just give a shot to huge circuit training and split it in 2 different workouts that covers antagonistic bodyparts and just make it a continuous round of 3-4 Mega-Giant-Sets with only 30-60 secs in between the whole rotation. Should be good for something like 45-60 mins of intense sweating and massive calorie burning...But I am far too in love with 5/3/1 atm to ditch out on it...

    You really should do a lean bulk with x-gels like you said, arachidonic acid is amazing IMO...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I wanna try my 5/3/1 when cutting once my next cut arrives...or I might just give a shot to huge circuit training and split it in 2 different workouts that covers antagonistic bodyparts and just make it a continuous round of 3-4 Mega-Giant-Sets with only 30-60 secs in between the whole rotation. Should be good for something like 45-60 mins of intense sweating and massive calorie burning...But I am far too in love with 5/3/1 atm to ditch out on it...

    You really should do a lean bulk with x-gels like you said, arachidonic acid is amazing IMO...
    I could never cut on a 5/3/1 I don't think.. Plus I don't squat lol. Have you seen strong lifts 5x5? I like the set up but I would have to add accessory work bc well... U know!

    I am doing 5 weeks of x gels from October first to first week of November on a powerlift bodybuilding template for 3 weeks (has cleans/deads/snatch and then hypertrophy work as well.. Looks very different and a great change of pace! I like to recomp/bulk during sept-November. Then I actually try to cut through the holidays! Using the big 3- thanksgiving, Xmas, and new years as cheats. Then start my bulk in Jan-march. But def looking forward to the xgels with alcar and agmatine..lookin forward to the break from hormonals too.

    I really do love tinkering around with new routines- 8x8 by Vince gironda is a SOLID routine for building dense musle and cutting fat..

  21. Mini update:

    Today is a rest day, went on a Job interview and it went well.. Dk of I got it yet.

    Feeling very pumped and full In all the right places.. maintaining bf at the moment. Keep forgetting to check the scale!

    Thinking about doing some Rack deads tomorrow and hopefully seein a chiro soon about my rotated pelvis which really causes tightness and swelling if I run too much or am on my feet for long periods of time.

    After two days- I think the focus effects of alcar are much greater than plcar.

    Also- woke up this morning around 6am w a random bad sore throat.. Popped a zinc 30mg and went back to sleep.. It's lingering and starting to feel some sinus pressure.. I never really get sick to be honest , but I have been much more active than usual this week with much less rest than usual, so maybe immune system has been slightly compromised.. Will work in some emergen-c as well.

  22. If vit is watching, HI VIT!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    If vit is watching, HI VIT!
    lold hard at this haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I could never cut on a 5/3/1 I don't think.. Plus I don't squat lol. Have you seen strong lifts 5x5? I like the set up but I would have to add accessory work bc well... U know!
    Doesn't matter WHAT type of training you do when wanting to lean out - as long as it's right for YOU. Any particular reason why you don't squat (and please don't say it's because your lower body grows too fast, because it's definitely not the case for males - although, that said, I know that squats are one of the biggest and most recommended exercises, but they are not for everyone, and I personally don't train legs for personal reasons, so maybe you have personal reasons also, if you don't mind me asking)?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Doesn't matter WHAT type of training you do when wanting to lean out - as long as it's right for YOU. Any particular reason why you don't squat (and please don't say it's because your lower body grows too fast, because it's definitely not the case for males - although, that said, I know that squats are one of the biggest and most recommended exercises, but they are not for everyone, and I personally don't train legs for personal reasons, so maybe you have personal reasons also, if you don't mind me asking)?

    ~Rosie~
    U are correct.. Fat loss is totally diet dependent.. A routine is more of a mindset and for shaping and sculpting to preference..

    I don't squat bc my legs and ass do just grow too quickly.. Im all legs and chest genetically- I don't bench either- all dumbbells.. N if u see my pics, I have a rather large chest with NO benching.. I'd snap leg shots if requested..

    I DO lunges, curls/extension, abductors, sumo squats with db on two benches.. Occasional leg press, deads.. And lots of running. If I ever squatted sporadically in the past, I would keep it light and higher reps.. When I did 5/3/1 for football and stopped independent cardio (ind. Of practice) I gained 20 pounds in 3 months back to my set point of 180 and went from a 30-31 in waist pants to a 34 inch- NOT bc of the waist, bc I couldn't get them up past my quads...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    U are correct.. Fat loss is totally diet dependent.. A routine is more of a mindset and for shaping and sculpting to preference..

    I don't squat bc my legs and ass do just grow too quickly.. Im all legs and chest genetically- I don't bench either- all dumbbells.. N if u see my pics, I have a rather large chest with NO benching.. I'd snap leg shots if requested..

    I DO lunges, curls/extension, abductors, sumo squats with db on two benches.. Occasional leg press, deads.. And lots of running. If I ever squatted sporadically in the past, I would keep it light and higher reps.. When I did 5/3/1 for football and stopped independent cardio (ind. Of practice) I gained 20 pounds in 3 months back to my set point of 180 and went from a 30-31 in waist pants to a 34 inch- NOT bc of the waist, bc I couldn't get them up past my quads...
    Interesting. Thanks for explaining. Your chest doesn't look too out of proportion to me re growth - not saying there is nothing wrong with only using dumbbells though. No lower body images were provided for an assessment to be made there. Given your history (no offense meant, since I want to see you do the best you can - we all do), perhaps you are not always the best person to judge re your self-perception.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Interesting. Thanks for explaining. Your chest doesn't look too out of proportion to me re growth - not saying there is nothing wrong with only using dumbbells though. No lower body images were provided for an assessment to be made there. Given your history (no offense meant, since I want to see you do the best you can - we all do), perhaps you are not always the best person to judge re your self-perception.

    ~Rosie~
    You are correct again- after seeing those pics from boating, I felt very confident and pleased with my results so far.. I was much less confident prior to seeing them and had a totally different image in my head. I will try to snap some lower body pics, not sure what angles to focus on, etc

  28. 7/9

    5min run at 8.3-9mph
    2min walk
    7min to 22 at hiit
    9.5-9.7run/4mph walk- 1min on/1off
    33m 473cal 3.5miles

    chest/back-all rest 30 sec

    Hypers
    Bwx15, 15, bw+20x15, bw x15

    Pullups
    Bw x13, +20 x7, 7, 5, bw x7(+3 partials)

    1 arm Db row
    70x8, 75x 7,7,7- 80s are a PR and will be at that next week

    Smith Bb row- complete 90* bend
    115x6, 125x6, 135x6, 6

    V handle cable row
    107.5x 15, 13, 12 dropset 85x12

    Facepulls- 47.5x10, 10, 50x 8,8

    Incline db press
    20x30lb, 6x55, 6x60 (PR), 20x30lb

    Dips
    Bwx13, +20x6,6, bwx8

    Flat db flye
    20x25lb, 6x40, 6x45 (PR and felt every inch of movement!) 20x25lb

    Standing calves-
    270x20, 20, 140x20, 20 +5 partials - whatta burn!

    Abs
    crunches with 10lb 3x15-25
    Superset with
    Oblique cable crunch 2x25lbx15

    Cable chop/twist
    1x15x15lb each side

    Side hyperextensions
    1x15 each side

    Bent Stick Twist
    25 reps

    Lift+abs- 1hour 10 mins

    Post cardio 12m 160cal ellipitical
    45mins 633cals total cardio

  29. That's a LOT of variety. Good workout Justice !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    That's a LOT of variety. Good workout Justice !!!
    Grazie
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
  3. New log featuring Yellow Gold (unsponsored)
    By CodyMartin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:25 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in