log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Nice v-taper. Upper back looks great !
    Glad SOMEONE thinks so geez! Lol for real tho.. I thought it was pretty good, guess no one else is impressed! Must.try.harder.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com


  2. Serve that iron some JUSTICE.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  3. Going in for chest n back width today so lots of lat movements.. Gotta get wider! I MAY throw in legs.. I know that's a crazy amount of work but I MIGHT have to take tomorrow off too bc of a boat day with some friends! No one gets this whole lifting consistent thing.. Pisses me off..

    Anyway- Woke up with a killer hangover.. We Had to show my friends little brother and his pals and gals how to play beer pong PROPER last night.

    Still woke up leaner than the day before. I'm in a catch 22 bc I literally have NO excess cals to be burned via cardio... I feel lazy NOT doing it two days in a row.. But if I can cut without it.. Why do it? My lifts are fast paced right now and burn a lot of fat on their own.. Obviously once my cals return to a more normal level, I will be doing it like I did Monday and Tuesday.. Just this week with the holiday threw everything off, and I'm all about accepting random changes as life is necer a perfect plan.
    Tomorrow my gf wants to go out on her friends boat, so I doubt I will be doing cardio again too! This week is very weird, but I'm losing bf so whatever... But I'm like caesar, I just enjoy doing the cardio.. Sense of accomplishment and knowing I'm pushing myself.. I also need to accept that it's not necessary all the time.

    So will post up the lift later on, hope everyone had a good 4th.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just enjoy doing the cardio.. Sense of accomplishment and knowing I'm pushing myself.. I also need to accept that it's not necessary all the time.
    I have this issue too. I feel very guilty if I don't do it, so that rarely happens and even on some off days I feel as though I should be doing some cardio. Not sure how to shake that obsession. Although it has to be better than laying on the couch with chips, ice cream and pop all day; only rolling off to take a leak lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Great Workout despite a severe caloric deficit.. Will post up when I'm home.. But updating that clothes that fit comfortably last week are now quite loose... Once i hit the stride, weight flys off ... Willcheck scale when I get home as well!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    I have this issue too. I feel very guilty if I don't do it, so that rarely happens and even on some off days I feel as though I should be doing some cardio. Not sure how to shake that obsession. Although it has to be better than laying on the couch with chips, ice cream and pop all day; only rolling off to take a leak lol.
    I shook the obsession by forcing myself to do other things/ things beyond my control disnt allow me to workout how or when I wanted... After seeing that missing a day or two of cardio hadNO effect on my physique... I learned to just go with the flow- maximize training when you have free time, that way when life pops up, it's no biggy! I'm only 23-24, I cant let the gym rule my life.. I don't even have a full time job.. Once I do, things will definitely have to change... But I will welcome it and will probably be better off!!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Great Workout despite a severe caloric deficit.. Will post up when I'm home.. But updating that clothes that fit comfortably last week are now quite loose... Once i hit the stride, weight flys off ... Willcheck scale when I get home as well!
    Awesome, I love ephedrine!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Awesome, I love ephedrine!
    For real, the thermo effect is nuts.. So dialed in all week, just eating up the fat..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  9. folllowingg my bud, sub sub subb
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    folllowingg my bud, sub sub subb
    Herrow
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  11. Today's workout! Chest back And legs.. Yea that happened

    Warmed up with 5minutes running and one minute walking for 96 calories, .77 miles
    Then

    Legs

    BB reverse lunges-
    95lbs x 6each leg (12 total reps) x 3 sets
    Triset with 15 bodyweight squats on a bosu ball and 25 jumping jacks.. 15 sec. Between tri sets

    Straight leg deads-
    15x95 lbs x 3sets

    Single leg extensions- (alt left and right, NO rest between any sets.. Just straight through)
    40x15,13,10 dropset 5x25

    Single leg lying curls-alt left and right, NO rest between any sets.. Just straight through
    15x30 x3sets

    Hip abduction-
    15x70 straight into 15x80 rest 15 seconds, 15x90, 10x100 dropset 13x60

    Donkey calves
    3plates each sidex20, 20
    Superset with
    Seated calves
    50lbs x 20, 15

    Back

    Pullups-
    13 widegrip, 10underhand, 10hammer (30 sec between sets)
    Rest 1 min then 5wide,4under,3hammer Straight through no rest on these

    HS lat pulldown-
    70lbs each side x 10,10,8,8

    Straight arm pulldowns-
    45x 10,10,10,11

    Rope lat pulldown-
    75x10,10,10,11

    Pullovers
    20x40lb, 20x40lb, 6x65, 6x65

    Chest

    Inc db fly
    20x25lb x2, 6x40 x2

    Flat db press
    20x25lb x2, 6x40, 6x45

    Cable crosses hi to low
    20x12.5 x2, 22.5x6 x2

    Hypers- bwx25
    Random forearm db work followed by 2 sets of 15 BB reverse curls for 15 reps

    Finished with 13 minute incline walk for 177 cals, total cardio- 19m 273 cals

    Total gym time 1hour 50min
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. going hard budd! keep kicking azz in there!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  13. Had to male up legs from yesterday.. And a boat trip tomorrow all day so no gym either arms n shoulders sat. Might do AB work at home in AM before I go on boat.. Watching a movie n passing out.. Gnight all
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Had to male up legs from yesterday.. And a boat trip tomorrow all day so no gym either arms n shoulders sat. Might do AB work at home in AM before I go on boat.. Watching a movie n passing out.. Gnight all
    Good volume with leg and back exercises. Way to get it all in !!!

    However, on this post I saw male, up legs and boat trip and passing out, so I stopped reading.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Good volume with leg and back exercises. Way to get it all in !!!

    However, on this post I saw male, up legs and boat trip and passing out, so I stopped reading.
    Haha.. Couple red flags?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Haha.. Couple red flags?
    At least !!!

    LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    O herrow
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    O herrow
    Harro cam
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Morning to all following .. That chest back leg workout did a number on me! Doms most noticable in glutes n hams currently, but i know chest n back will follow suit soon once I'm up n about.. Going out on a boat today in LI SOund.. So no gym per planned .. Shoulders arms tomorrow. Abs as well, don't think I need to do them ATM but might!

    Will be switching to PLCAR by sns tomorrow.. Been on alcar for a LONG time so wil be interesting to see if any noticeable difference. Thinking I'll keep dosing the same- 1g pre workout
    and QUESTION--- 500mg with meal or with anabolic PRIOR to meal - thoughts guys??

    After this bottle of plcar which will last 30 days, I'm gonna cycle off for about 3 weeks before trying my hand at LCLT. I've used lclt as part of Athletix titanium, but never stand alone.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  21. Check your PM cheda!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Name:  image-2463664411.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  162.6 KB

    Little shot from boating today, rest day. Feeling good with progress so far.. As long as im comfortable in my own skin, that's all I cAn ask for honestly!

    Shoulders/arms/abs tomorrow..plan on Hiit cRdio tabata style as well !
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 672"/>

    Little shot from boating today, rest day. Feeling good with progress so far.. As long as im comfortable in my own skin, that's all I cAn ask for honestly!

    Shoulders/arms/abs tomorrow..plan on Hiit cRdio tabata style as well !
    Look normal too me, don't be hard on yourself.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Look normal too me, don't be hard on yourself.
    Ya. I feel a lot fatter than I am..bc I used to be.. And i imagine myself as needed/supposed to look like a men's dobras magazine cover. But I realize there are far more important things in life and am better off and healthier than majority of the us population..I guess for all the time and obsession and work.. I think I
    Should look much better..perhaps less IS more!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  25. Soooo just found out my restaurant job is gone, they closed bc they ran out of money.. Donations can be sent via supp or straight $ PM for address!

    Anyway- gonna go and get shoulders/arms/abs.. Tabata hiit.. Switching to plcar as of today at 1g Pre and 500mg with largest meal. Will post workout tonight or tomorow. Tomorrow is off then should have a solid 5 day uninterupted week.. Gotta fin a new job now ugh.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  26. Cheda you look great in that pic man (no homo).

    I know that feeling though, always seeing a 'bigger guy' looking back at me in the mirror. It's funny, even after all my weight-loss and all the hard work I have put into building some muscle and looking better - my eyes focus solely on skin... Frustrating to say the least.

    Sh*t luck about your job.. sorry to hear that. I'll buy you drinks in Vegas
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Hi...sub !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Cheda you look great in that pic man (no homo).

    I know that feeling though, always seeing a 'bigger guy' looking back at me in the mirror. It's funny, even after all my weight-loss and all the hard work I have put into building some muscle and looking better - my eyes focus solely on skin... Frustrating to say the least.

    Sh*t luck about your job.. sorry to hear that. I'll buy you drinks in Vegas
    For real.. Thank u. Yea?? When we going.. Gf was NOT amused when I told her, said no fcking way.. Haha unless she came! What a control freak. I told her I'm coming next time she goes away with girlfriends! She said "it's different bc I KNOW my friends"

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Hi...sub !
    Bout damn time!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  29. Exactly...remind her we are all very shy and will just be talking about different lifts / workouts.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Exactly...remind her we are all very shy and will just be talking about different lifts / workouts.
    I think everyone should get together for arnolds
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  31. That is in Columbus, end of Feb?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. You gonna sponsor me a plane ticket from Australia?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  33. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Soooo just found out my restaurant job is gone, they closed bc they ran out of money.. Donations can be sent via supp or straight $ PM for address!

    Anyway- gonna go and get shoulders/arms/abs.. Tabata hiit.. Switching to plcar as of today at 1g Pre and 500mg with largest meal. Will post workout tonight or tomorow. Tomorrow is off then should have a solid 5 day uninterupted week.. Gotta fin a new job now ugh.
    Sorry to hear about your job cheda. You are a go getter. You will find another soon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  34. Will type today's workout tomorrow. Too tired. So happy nothing to wake up for tomorrow!

    Definitely seeing daily improvements though, recomping nicely, weight isn't down I do not think bc I am looking bigger in all the right places! Eating has been super clean and timing spot on.. Except tonight, had a late dinner.. Wasn't happy about it, GF kept me out laterthan I wanted for a training day.. Hence why saturdays are usually off! It was still very healthy meal.

    Considering throwing in some rack deads for back next week.. Someone talk me into it
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  35. keeep up the good workk bud!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  36. Sat 7/7

    5minutes run @8.3- 9mph
    Walk 2 mins @4mph
    7minutes to 15 minutes of hiit 20on/10off @ 9.5mph
    15-16 @ 9.6
    16-17 @ 9.7
    17-18 @ 10mph
    18-20min @6mph jog-total 2.85 miles
    20-30 @ 15incline 4.4mph
    30min 510cals 3.56 miles to start workout

    Then

    Shoulders-4x style if not noted

    DB press- 40x10,10,10,8 (total failure)

    Side cable laterals- 7.5x10,10,10,12

    Rear delt machine - 15 seconds rest
    95(oops!) x12 75x12,12,8,8

    BB shrugs - 195x8, 8
    Superset with
    DB front raises- 15x10, 10
    30 seconds between supersets

    Single arm cable upright rows - non stop alternating for pump
    17.5x 10,10

    Arms

    Tricep pushouts 4x style
    27.5x10 (too light) 37.5x10,10,15

    Cable curls 4x style
    37.5x10,10,10,15

    Single arm Fat rope hammer curls
    12x7.5, 12x 10, 12x12.5
    Alternate Supersets with
    Single arm fat rope hammer pushdowns
    12x7.5, 12x 10, 12x12.5

    Hyperextensions
    Bwx15, bw+10 x 15, bwx15

    Reverse bb curls and wrist curl supersets until satisfied

    Abs- 3 circuits of 20 reps hanging leg raise, frog crunch, rope crunch

    Post lift elliptical - 11min 150cals
    Total cardio -41min 660cals
    1 hour 50min gym time
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  37. That is a nice time at the gym counting you even did cardio, keep it up cheda! Lets see some chiseled cuts in you brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    That is a nice time at the gym counting you even did cardio, keep it up cheda! Lets see some chiseled cuts in you brother!
    I'm trying!

    Yes im reall enjoying shorter rest periods and fast pace. I usually lift with minute rest.. But the 15-30 seconds is great with 4x principles...

    I cannot lie tho, I am looking forward to lean bulking, increasing the rest periods, throwing up heavier weights, and using all the wonderful new supps I just bought for 4th of July sales lol

    Test powder, x gels, BODY OCTANE to name a few (not stacked) lol

    I'm expecting to peak by the last week of July.. Then I have a scheduled lay off week first week in aug.. But that will be the 6 week mark of erase and Anabeta.. Everything after week 4 is usually magical..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm trying!

    Yes im reall enjoying shorter rest periods and fast pace. I usually lift with minute rest.. But the 15-30 seconds is great with 4x principles...

    I cannot lie tho, I am looking forward to lean bulking, increasing the rest periods, throwing up heavier weights, and using all the wonderful new supps I just bought for 4th of July sales lol

    Test powder, x gels, BODY OCTANE to name a few (not stacked) lol
    I wanna try my 5/3/1 when cutting once my next cut arrives...or I might just give a shot to huge circuit training and split it in 2 different workouts that covers antagonistic bodyparts and just make it a continuous round of 3-4 Mega-Giant-Sets with only 30-60 secs in between the whole rotation. Should be good for something like 45-60 mins of intense sweating and massive calorie burning...But I am far too in love with 5/3/1 atm to ditch out on it...

    You really should do a lean bulk with x-gels like you said, arachidonic acid is amazing IMO...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I wanna try my 5/3/1 when cutting once my next cut arrives...or I might just give a shot to huge circuit training and split it in 2 different workouts that covers antagonistic bodyparts and just make it a continuous round of 3-4 Mega-Giant-Sets with only 30-60 secs in between the whole rotation. Should be good for something like 45-60 mins of intense sweating and massive calorie burning...But I am far too in love with 5/3/1 atm to ditch out on it...

    You really should do a lean bulk with x-gels like you said, arachidonic acid is amazing IMO...
    I could never cut on a 5/3/1 I don't think.. Plus I don't squat lol. Have you seen strong lifts 5x5? I like the set up but I would have to add accessory work bc well... U know!

    I am doing 5 weeks of x gels from October first to first week of November on a powerlift bodybuilding template for 3 weeks (has cleans/deads/snatch and then hypertrophy work as well.. Looks very different and a great change of pace! I like to recomp/bulk during sept-November. Then I actually try to cut through the holidays! Using the big 3- thanksgiving, Xmas, and new years as cheats. Then start my bulk in Jan-march. But def looking forward to the xgels with alcar and agmatine..lookin forward to the break from hormonals too.

    I really do love tinkering around with new routines- 8x8 by Vince gironda is a SOLID routine for building dense musle and cutting fat..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 03:06 AM
  2. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  3. New log featuring Yellow Gold (unsponsored)
    By CodyMartin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:32 PM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in