DJBeanPole Enters Cut PHASE 3: Reduce XT & ALPHABURN - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

DJBeanPole Enters Cut PHASE 3: Reduce XT & ALPHABURN

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

JULY 15th: CHEST/TRIS

DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15,12 80x12,10 70x8,8,8 40x6 I really though I could smash out 80x12x3 since it went up so easy the last time. And then I remembered why it went up so easy... I wasn't paying any attention to the form at all. I was just going through the motions of moving heavy weight without paying any particular attention to how the form of the exercise was actually interacting with my body and the intended muscle groups. When I really started to focus on the form with 80s, paying attention to the negative and allowing the weight to come almost beyond my chest on the way down and then again making sure that I was really squeezing my pecs together as I pushed the weight towards the peak at the top... I knew I was going to gas out way before reaching 12. Result? Drop in the weight. Its a hard mentality to stick to especially when your brain is trying to tell you "go on, lift heavy, big numbers, great success!" But I keep going back to the Kai Greene mentality of "I'm not a lifter. Don't call me a weightlifter." And sometimes knowing you have to go back and reduce weight to get the most out of the exercise is humbling, but it will be worth it in the long scheme of things.

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x8,8,8 30x8

BB DECLINE PRESS: 135x6 95x10,10,10

DB PULLOVER: 55x12,8 started to feel it in the triceps where I didn't want the engagement so I went to 45x7 and still felt the same thing so I just gave up lol

DB FLYS: 20x12,12,12 All reps very nice and controlled, excellent stretch and squeeze

MACHINE FLYS: 105x12,12 120x8 105x12 60x10 squeeze/stretch

DIPS: BWx6,6,5,6

SKULLCRUSHERS: 60x12,12 supersetting to...

TRICEP KICKBACKS: 20x8DS15x10DS10x12 triceps were on fire!

GUILLOTINE PRESS: 135x5 95x10,10

Felt very good today. Now I'm stuck at home taking care of my fiance who is still nursing a hangover lol ! Tomorrow will be cardio followed by an off day. And then legs. I like to give myself a day of rest before legs because I feel like they need the most "preparation" prior to lifting. But who knows. Maybe on my rest day I'll get bored!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    JULY 15th: CHEST/TRIS

DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15,12 80x12,10 70x8,8,8 40x6 I really though I could smash out 80x12x3 since it went up so easy the last time. And then I remembered why it went up so easy... I wasn't paying any attention to the form at all. I was just going through the motions of moving heavy weight without paying any particular attention to how the form of the exercise was actually interacting with my body and the intended muscle groups. When I really started to focus on the form with 80s, paying attention to the negative and allowing the weight to come almost beyond my chest on the way down and then again making sure that I was really squeezing my pecs together as I pushed the weight towards the peak at the top... I knew I was going to gas out way before reaching 12. Result? Drop in the weight. Its a hard mentality to stick to especially when your brain is trying to tell you "go on, lift heavy, big numbers, great success!" But I keep going back to the Kai Greene mentality of "I'm not a lifter. Don't call me a weightlifter." And sometimes knowing you have to go back and reduce weight to get the most out of the exercise is humbling, but it will be worth it in the long scheme of things.

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x8,8,8 30x8

BB DECLINE PRESS: 135x6 95x10,10,10

DB PULLOVER: 55x12,8 started to feel it in the triceps where I didn't want the engagement so I went to 45x7 and still felt the same thing so I just gave up lol

DB FLYS: 20x12,12,12 All reps very nice and controlled, excellent stretch and squeeze

MACHINE FLYS: 105x12,12 120x8 105x12 60x10 squeeze/stretch

DIPS: BWx6,6,5,6

SKULLCRUSHERS: 60x12,12 supersetting to...

TRICEP KICKBACKS: 20x8DS15x10DS10x12 triceps were on fire!

GUILLOTINE PRESS: 135x5 95x10,10

Felt very good today. Now I'm stuck at home taking care of my fiance who is still nursing a hangover lol ! Tomorrow will be cardio followed by an off day. And then legs. I like to give myself a day of rest before legs because I feel like they need the most "preparation" prior to lifting. But who knows. Maybe on my rest day I'll get bored!

DJ
    Good workout and great point about form. I think some of my nagging injuries - ribs, back - are due to bad form on leg press. I am starting to be more conscious of form versus lift.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

JULY 16TH: HIIT

Yea good ol' HIIT baby! No cramps this time either. What was different, you say? I ATE first. I broke my fast prior to running to help give myself some fuel. Threw down 20g BCAA plus a sandwich my woman got me from Panera. So there goes the carbs for the day (technically a BURN day although I know that HIIT days should be considered BUILD/ON days... but I digress). Felt very good. Popped my EC, 2x Alphaburn, 1x Reduce, a scoop of Craze and headed off to the gym for the fun times. Felt really good too. Gym was packed, hot as hell. I can usually tell without looking down at the treadmill when I've hit the mile mark because its around this distance that usually the first bead of sweat will roll off my forehead. Well... it wasn't so much a bead... more like the Niagra Falls of sweat. Seriously with each step I took a bead of sweat would fly off of me. I could see it as I was sprinting. It probably looked crazy to anyone next to me. Like there was a little sweat raincloud above my head! In the end I ran for 10 cycles of 6mph jog 90 sec + 30 sec sprint at 9.0mph (not including warmup/cooldown).

425 calories. 2.75 miles. 28 minutes. Ownage.

Tomorrow is supposed to be off day. I'm thinking I might make it shoulders. A good friend of mine who is also an avid weightlifter wants to do legs on Saturday so I may just swap shoulders for legs! Hell yea!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

you're kicking some ass bud! nothing is worse than sweating like a pig in the gym
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    you're kicking some ass bud! nothing is worse than sweating like a pig in the gym
    Definitely enjoyable.

Forgot to mention I did 15 minutes of ab work after I got home.

Wasn't my intention to take EC and then do HIIT (its a no-no I know) but my legs felt so good I just didn't feel like doing the boring ol' LISS.

And I'm still alive
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

making great progress DJBP

bitta E before HIIT is crazy...dibs on ya stack hahahahahahah

keep crushing it.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

JULY 16TH: HIIT

Yea good ol' HIIT baby! No cramps this time either. What was different, you say? I ATE first. I broke my fast prior to running to help give myself some fuel. Threw down 20g BCAA plus a sandwich my woman got me from Panera. So there goes the carbs for the day (technically a BURN day although I know that HIIT days should be considered BUILD/ON days... but I digress). Felt very good. Popped my EC, 2x Alphaburn, 1x Reduce, a scoop of Craze and headed off to the gym for the fun times. Felt really good too. Gym was packed, hot as hell. I can usually tell without looking down at the treadmill when I've hit the mile mark because its around this distance that usually the first bead of sweat will roll off my forehead. Well... it wasn't so much a bead... more like the Niagra Falls of sweat. Seriously with each step I took a bead of sweat would fly off of me. I could see it as I was sprinting. It probably looked crazy to anyone next to me. Like there was a little sweat raincloud above my head! In the end I ran for 10 cycles of 6mph jog 90 sec + 30 sec sprint at 9.0mph (not including warmup/cooldown).

425 calories. 2.75 miles. 28 minutes. Ownage.

Tomorrow is supposed to be off day. I'm thinking I might make it shoulders. A good friend of mine who is also an avid weightlifter wants to do legs on Saturday so I may just swap shoulders for legs! Hell yea!

DJ
    Wow....425 cal burned in less than 1/2 hour. Awesome !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I see someone's leaner, more dedicated and driven than before !! Keep it up Antman! YOU GOT THIS!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

JULY 17TH: SHOULDERS

Today would usually be reserved for legs but I haven't lifted with my old partner for quite some time and the only day we could get together was Saturday. When I asked him what day that would be for him he told me legs, so I adjusted my schedule slightly to coincide with his plans. Today was shoulders, Thursday will be Back/Bis, and Saturday will be Legs. And then after that I'll enter into my final week of training for Phase 3. Damn man. Time moves FAST. I had every intention today of leaving the gym in massive amounts of pain while leaving behind a ton of worries and life problems to die off on the gym floor. I went in expecting to burn out my traps. I was still suffering from second day (typically for me the worst day) DOMS from Chest/Tris (moreso in the chest), but I also feel much more "puffed up" when I feel like that. Almost like I feel bigger. So I was happy to go in and try to make myself feel even bigger today.

DB SHOULDER PRESS: 50x12,12,12 each rep was focused and smooth. Stopped at 90 degrees on the negative. Tried to squeeze my blades together at the top of each movement. DBs were not enough...

HAMMER STRENGTH PRESS: At the suggestion of Evan666, I decided to give HS a try and see what it felt like. While it felt different, I did feel like it hit a few slightly different areas of focus in regards to the shoulders. Not sure if it'll stay in the routine though. Think I may have SNAPPED some **** up in my right clavicle. It tweaks every now and again if I turned my head too fast. 90x8,8,8

BARBELL PRESS: For dropsets. 75x9 65x5 45x8

HAMMERSTRENGTH SHRUGS: 185x12 225x10 felt heavy, form dithering... 185x12,10 135x13,12

DB SHRUGS: For dropsets. 60x10 45x10 30x10

STRRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 25x12,12

LATERAL ARM RAISE: 25x12,10 switched to seated, elbows bent (like how it would be on the HS machine) 25x8,6 with 2 second hold at each contraction for each rep... burning sensations EVERYWHERE

REAR DELT FLYS: 15x12 too heavy, form bad 10x12,12 switched to machine 105x12,10 60neg x12 BURNNNNNNN

UPRIGHT ROW: 70x10,10,10 held at the top for 1-2 seconds for maximum squeeze, controlled negative with a nice stretch at the bottom

Walked out feeling like a RAIL. Felt fantastic. Dropping the weight on a lot of the exercises and actually allowing myself to feel the stretch/squeeze has really made a difference for me. Hypertrophy is the name of the game and I'm looking for growth!

Stay tuned,

DJ

And I really am going to get the damn video review up I promise. I just haven't had the free time to film it!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I see someone's leaner, more dedicated and driven than before !! Keep it up Antman! YOU GOT THIS!
    HEll yea man! I'm looking to make ALL KINDS of GAINNNNNS.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

JULY 19TH: BACK/BIS

Weight: 221lbs

Wedding Countdown: 9 days

DEADLIFT: 135x5, 275x6, 225x8, 255x6, 175x12

KNEELING PULLDOWNS UNDERHAND GRIP: 25x12 30x12 50x12 40x12w/backwards breathing

ONE-ARM DB ROW: 40x8 30x12 20x15 50x6

FARMERS WALK: 100lb DBs in each hand, walked 4 sets 20yards each

BENT OVER ROW UNDERHAND GRIP: 95x8,8 105x6

CABLE ONE-ARM STANDING NEUTRAL GRIP ROW: 50x8 60x8 70x8

CHIN UPS UNDERHAND GRIP: BWx6,5,3.5

BARBELL CURL: 4X Mass Method used 55x10,10,10,12

HAMMER CURL: 4X Mass Method used 15x10,10,10,15

Fcking awesome! Blew my LATS away!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

dude, you are rocking it out there!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

I wish I had that deadlift strength , awesome workout brother, and damn...getting cold feet about the wedding bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Good damn workout DJ !
    I started a new log at:
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I wish I had that deadlift strength , awesome workout brother, and damn...getting cold feet about the wedding bro?
    Haha no sir. What makes u think so? The countdown? No way bro! I'm super ****ing exciter!!!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

iForce Compete Review:

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

JULY 20TH: NOT A DAMN THAAAAAANG

So I made the mistake of taking the fiance to the mall thinking we'd have plenty of time to get a cardio workout in afterwards (she really wanted to)... well that was a big fail. I just wanted a few things for the honeymoon (I still need to go and get some khaki dress pants and shirts to match gray dress pants) and she ended up coming with me because I value her opinion on what looks good on me and what doesn't. Well it turned into her own personal little shopping outing. And we even went into one store for 30 minutes, she looked around, tried 10 different things on, and walked out with nothing. LOL women logic.

About to hit legs with my boys. Have an upset stomach though. Hope it settles

Stay Tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

So I made the mistake of taking the fiance to the mall thinking we'd have plenty of time to get a cardio workout in afterwards (she really wanted to)... well that was a big fail. I just wanted a few things for the honeymoon (I still need to go and get some khaki dress pants and shirts to match gray dress pants) and she ended up coming with me because I value her opinion on what looks good on me and what doesn't. Well it turned into her own personal little shopping outing. And we even went into one store for 30 minutes, she looked around, tried 10 different things on, and walked out with nothing. LOL women logic.

Stay Tuned,

DJ
    When I take my GF to outlet malls, it turns into static contraction training holding all the shopping bags. I swear that is the only time we fight.
    I started a new log at:
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Stay Tuned,

DJ
    We all feel your pain brother...We are victims of our love and need of those estrogen-overrun individuals with weird and even non-existant logic haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

When I take my GF to outlet malls, it turns into static contraction training holding all the shopping bags. I swear that is the only time we fight.
    i have been with my girl since i was 12, and if she takes more than 30min in any clothes store she owes me a pair of reciecer gloves or a silcon bracelets. i have over 100, but alwayd want more
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

JULY 21st: LEGS

Today was a great day in the gym. I always go in to legs with a little gray cloud over my head because I feel like its my hardest day to get into the mood for. I feel like I can never lift good enough and the weight always feels extremely heavy. I woke up 2 hours earlier than I meant to and my body didn't want me to go back to bed. I always had a really upset stomach and I was strongly considering skipping out on the workout. One massive trip to the john and I was ready to go. Entered the gym extremely focused. So much so that my buddy asked me on the way there if I was in a bad mood because I wasn't speaking. And that is just how I get. When I finally get into the zone I get very quiet. Very focused. And probably look like an antisocial *******. In the gym its me and the weights. Not the hot girl. Not making fun of some other guys form. Not the ****ty ass music they play overhead. Just me and the iron. And thats how I like it.

Weight: I did weight myself, but I actually don't want to post the number because today I lifted in the AM versus early afternoon and I don't consider it a typical weigh in time comparison. !

LEG EXTENSION WARMUP: 95x12,10 just to get the blood flowing...

SQUATS: 135x20,20,20 Yea the weight is low but the reps were high... repeatedly. Huge pump. Felt great.

LEG PRESS: 225x12 315x10 405x10,10,10 Legs... so... STIFF!

SEATED CALF RAISES: 4XMM 100x10,10,10,20

HAMSTRING CURLS: 4XMM 100x10,10,10,12

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+45x10,8

LEG EXTENSION: 4XMM 65x10,10,10,15

Cooldown was a nice 10 minute walk on the treadmill at 3.0mph at a 7.5% incline. Didn't pay any attention to the calories burned. Couldn't have been any more than 100 or so.

I have been trying lately to stick to my diet the best as possible (LeanGains) with the known anticipation that once the wedding/honeymoon rolls around it'll render me nearly incapable of actually sticking to the mealplan. I'm not going to force myself to fast and not have a good time while I'm celebrating the time of my life for one week. Today was the first time my parents (and youngest brother) have ever been to me and my fiance's house so we planned a huge cookout and I was really looking forward to it because I love grilling out and the weather was perfect for it. After hitting up the tanning salon and the grocery store, I was about 16 hours into my fast and nearly 2 hours post workout and my stomach just couldn't take it anymore. I was planning on continuing to fast until the cookout started because I knew it would technically be a cheat meal (well... I'd be OK since it was a build day until I broke out of my macro ranges). I just couldn't do it. I ended up popping some NARALA to help, and then proceeded to eat some leftover pizza instead of making anything else. Did a few chores for the fiance outside and then the parents showed up. Grilled out with 85% lean beef, turkey burgers, Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dogs, whole wheat buns, salad, baked beans, and various alcoholic beverages. Wrapped it up with a slice of Apple Crumb pie and vanilla frozen yogurt. It was such a good day. Being with the family, hanging out, having fun, playing cornhole... I've been doing so good in the gym and with my diet and the supplements have been treating me so well I figured it was time to treat myself. But I have ONE WEEK left until my wedding. And the rest of this week I'm going into super strict diet mode. I got a bottle of Slin Sane v2 from Genomyx that I will be adding into this last week (probably take it with me to Jamaica as well to at least try and blunt the side effects of ... well... a honeymoon LOL!).

Stay tuned guys. Last week workouts planned as follows:

Sunday: HIIT
    Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wednesday: HIIT
    Thursday: Back/Bis (leave for fiance's hometown)
    Friday: Rest or potentially HIIT
    Saturday: Castration

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Goood for you dj, its nice to have a good day in the gym and with the family!! Your a stud and deserve it!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Saturday: Castration

DJ
    The first man I have ever met to smile and take neutering just like that. With all honesty bro, I love yah and you will be missed (yes homo) , when you come back to the lifting world your testosterone levels will be so low due to lack of balls...that I'll be finally catching up to yah in deads !!! Hahahaha, JK bro, awesome , really awesome progress. As for cheat meals:

Na-R-Ala: 300mg 30-45 mins prior to a carb high meal is ideal, you can add:

-Recompadrol 4 caps with the 300mg of Na-R-Ala (if its gonna be a BIG meal of carbs)
    -After 20 mins of taking Recompadrol and Na-R-Ala , take 1g PLCAR and 1g ALCAR and 1g AGMATINE along with RK-500 (the brand new supplement called raspberry Ketones hahahaha pm , i'll explain the joke)

After the 40~ mins since the na-r-ala+recompadrol dose (so 20 mins or so after dosing the other supps) Indulge yourself in nice reward meals !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

The first man I have ever met to smile and take neutering just like that. With all honesty bro, I love yah and you will be missed (yes homo) , when you come back to the lifting world your testosterone levels will be so low due to lack of balls...that I'll be finally catching up to yah in deads !!! Hahahaha, JK bro, awesome , really awesome progress. As for cheat meals:

Na-R-Ala: 300mg 30-45 mins prior to a carb high meal is ideal, you can add:

-Recompadrol 4 caps with the 300mg of Na-R-Ala (if its gonna be a BIG meal of carbs)
    -After 20 mins of taking Recompadrol and Na-R-Ala , take 1g PLCAR and 1g ALCAR and 1g AGMATINE along with RK-500 (the brand new supplement called raspberry Ketones hahahaha pm , i'll explain the joke)

After the 40~ mins since the na-r-ala+recompadrol dose (so 20 mins or so after dosing the other supps) Indulge yourself in nice reward meals !
    Damn man its out at nutra or I'd totally pull the trigger. AAv2 looks nice as well.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm running aav2, epi v, and recompadrol dj and its pretty sweet. The aav2 and drol alone is WINNING but the 1andro and 11oxo from epi v is a nice addition
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    I'm running aav2, epi v, and recompadrol dj and its pretty sweet. The aav2 and drol alone is WINNING but the 1andro and 11oxo from epi v is a nice addition
    How fast is the shipping from ebf store? Would I get it before I leave for wedding? Thursday?

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

How fast is the shipping from ebf store? Would I get it before I leave for wedding? Thursday?

I ordered a tuesday and got it on friday haha, pretty fast !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I ordered a tuesday and got it on friday haha, pretty fast !
    Tits!

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Tits!

explain...why Breasts?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

explain...why Breasts?
    It was just an exclamation of awesomeness. Which boobs are.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

It was just an exclamation of awesomeness. Which boobs are.

I concur , tits rule the world.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I concur , tits rule the world.
    yes theyy doo!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

yes theyy doo!
    I wonder what gokix thinks of this... Lol

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

every women has used them to better a situation for themself atleast once in their life
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Sunday July 22nd: HIIT

Took the woman to the gym and got a good run in today. All 10 cycles.

Attachment 62618

2.43miles in 25min (time shown in pic was counting down from 60) and 400ish calories. Felt great. Shirt was soaked.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120722_191034.png
Views: 32
Size:  410.3 KB

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I finally grasped...understood and witness how tall you really are from the angle of that pic...You are huge bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I finally grasped...understood and witness how tall you really are from the angle of that pic...You are huge bro!
    Lol

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Interesting news development coming soon. Announcement will be made shortly. :-)

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry for being so late bro! Didn't even realize I wasn't subbed to this!

IN!!!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. DJBeanPole Begins CUT PHASE 2: Erase Pro + DCP (unsponsored)
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
  2. Cutting log with AE, AB, Reduce-XT & EC (unsponsored)
    By Wocheezy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:20 AM
  3. Reduce XT
    By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:41 AM
  4. lean xtrem vs reduce xt
    By utvol in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 09:20 AM
  5. Replies: 2