Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 33

Chest Day

2 caps total for the day, 1 at 7 AM and 1 at 2:30 PM. Getting a very clean energy now with no cardiovascular side effects. Still having some issues sleeping but much of that is due to humidity in the area during the last week. My workouts have been just as intense on the 33rd day as it was with my 1st dosing, but I am fearing what it will be like without Fat Smack.

Cals
    2300 cals
    80 gms fat
    120 gms carbs
    275 gms protein

Work out

BB Bench press with leg raises
    135x10 and 1:30 sec hold
    225x15 and 1:15 sec hold
    225x11 and 1:15 sec hold
    225x9 and 1:00 sec hold
    225x8 and 1:00 sec hold
    225x8 and 1:00 sec hold

decline DB press with hanging leg raises
    140x15 with 25 sec hold
    140x13 with 20 sec hold
    140x12 with 15 sec hold
    140x10 with 15 sec hold

Incline BB press with reverse crunches
    145 lbs x AMAP with slow concentric for 4 sets and 4x20

Dips
    BWx12
    BW+30x12
    BW+40x12
    BW+40x10
    BW+40x8

Threw in some high weight calf raises with the dips in between sets and rested for 60 secs between sets

behind the head tricep extensions with forearm curls
    4xAMAP @ 65 lbs and 4x AMAP at 105 lbs

Will weigh in again tomorrow...

Weight 188.0 lbs

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Been following! Your kickin ass! Has the stim effect worn off on you or is it still kickin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Been following! Your kickin ass! Has the stim effect worn off on you or is it still kickin
    It is certainly still kicking but the bad effects have worn off. I am getting clean energy for about 4-5 hours without any heart flutter or chest pain. This certainly has been a great recomp cycle as I have dropped a small bit of fat and put on nothing but muscle.
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215

It is certainly still kicking but the bad effects have worn off. I am getting clean energy for about 4-5 hours without any heart flutter or chest pain. This certainly has been a great recomp cycle as I have dropped a small bit of fat and put on nothing but muscle.
    Good to hear!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 34

Only have 2 days left of Fat Smack only =( but I am gonna make these last 2 days count

Legs Day

Weight at 188 still but my lower abs really are starting to pop out now and my entire core is much stronger than it was before.

Workout

15 mins on the elliptical to warm up

BB deep squats with leg extensions
    135x20 with 115x15
    135x20 with 115x15
    135x20 with 115x15
    135x20 with 135x15
    185x12 with 135x15

BB shrugs with yoga ball hamstring curls

135x15 with 20 reps
    185x15 with 20 reps
    225x12 with 15 reps
    245x12 with 20 reps
    265x12 with 20 reps

DB shrug holds
    190x30 sec hold
    170x30 sec hold
    170x25 sec hold
    160x25 sec hold

Stretched my back and hamstrings out real good today and my back is starting to feel better. I really wanna get back to running and heavy squats but thats a week away at least.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 35 Back and arms day

Sadly, only 1 day left of the Fat Smack. It's a bittersweet occasion because I feel like I really do need tor echarge and start getting more sleep, but I am going to be like a sloth for the next week or so after I stop. Gonna have to lower my calorie intake too to maintain weight after the cycle too. I am thinking of running another cycle of shred matrix, but wanna wait at least a month so I my CV system can recharge.

Weight 188.0 lbs

waist 31 inches.

Arms-maintained roughly 15.5 inch arms.

Anyways, will follow up with a final review after tomorrow and some after pics although they are going to look similar as I only recomped anyway.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 36 was chest day and I was a bit tired at the end of the day as I got to sleep late and only had 1 cap left. Either way this was a great run and the final review is posted in the next post.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Energy- 9/10-Had a few side effects when dosed at 3-4 caps a day, but when I found the sweet spot of 2 caps dosed 7 hours apart, I had a clean energy that was maintained throughout the day, without much effect on sleep. In the gym, I felt like an animal everyday I was able to take 3 caps, and on 2 caps, it really depended on the amount of sleep I got and how my day of work went, but without Fat Smack, I would have struggled badly this month.

Fat Burning-8/10-The fat burning effects were noticeable and I lost some fat while on this cycle, but I feel as if some of the ingredients such as green tea could have been dosed higher to have a more pronounced effect.

Value-9/10-I got more than 1 month out of my cycle and with a 5 on 2 off protocol, this bottle really lasted me about 2 months. For the price, this is a great value.
    Mood Elevation-Almost non-existent after the first four days of dosing. Some people get a pronounced mood elevation when taking any 1,3 related compounds, which I noticed the first few days, but this quickly disappeared.

Notes: didnít have any GI issues with this as with other fat burners, and didnít notice any burning when taken on an empty stomach. I really would like to take this on a straight cut as I feel it would be the perfect pill, it was certainly helpful with my recomp. On 3 caps a day, you will notice a slght increase in body warmth and a heavy increase in sweating at the gym. Not much noticed at 2 caps however.

Appetite-Suppression-Noticed at 3 pills a day that I wasnít hungry between meals, but at 2 pills a day, I noticed no appetite suppression.

Overall
    Lost Ĺ waist size to a 31.5, my arms maintained their size, my middle abs are now showing slightly more, but my pecs seem to be the same as before. This may have been due to some high rep ab days which helped remove some fat, but going heavier on my pecs hasnít helped with any fat removal, but my chest is as strong as ever. My last chest session I hit 225 lbs for 15 reps, which is a tie for a PR.

Final weight=187.8 lbs from 190 lbs
    Strength max 31 pull ups, hit new PR during my cycle, which I would put down to the insane energy I had in the gym some days.
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Energy- 9/10-Had a few side effects when dosed at 3-4 caps a day, but when I found the sweet spot of 2 caps dosed 7 hours apart, I had a clean energy that was maintained throughout the day, without much effect on sleep. In the gym, I felt like an animal everyday I was able to take 3 caps, and on 2 caps, it really depended on the amount of sleep I got and how my day of work went, but without Fat Smack, I would have struggled badly this month.

Fat Burning-8/10-The fat burning effects were noticeable and I lost some fat while on this cycle, but I feel as if some of the ingredients such as green tea could have been dosed higher to have a more pronounced effect.

Value-9/10-I got more than 1 month out of my cycle and with a 5 on 2 off protocol, this bottle really lasted me about 2 months. For the price, this is a great value.
    Mood Elevation-Almost non-existent after the first four days of dosing. Some people get a pronounced mood elevation when taking any 1,3 related compounds, which I noticed the first few days, but this quickly disappeared.

Notes: didnít have any GI issues with this as with other fat burners, and didnít notice any burning when taken on an empty stomach. I really would like to take this on a straight cut as I feel it would be the perfect pill, it was certainly helpful with my recomp. On 3 caps a day, you will notice a slght increase in body warmth and a heavy increase in sweating at the gym. Not much noticed at 2 caps however.

Appetite-Suppression-Noticed at 3 pills a day that I wasnít hungry between meals, but at 2 pills a day, I noticed no appetite suppression.

Overall
    Lost Ĺ waist size to a 31.5, my arms maintained their size, my middle abs are now showing slightly more, but my pecs seem to be the same as before. This may have been due to some high rep ab days which helped remove some fat, but going heavier on my pecs hasnít helped with any fat removal, but my chest is as strong as ever. My last chest session I hit 225 lbs for 15 reps, which is a tie for a PR.

Final weight=187.8 lbs from 190 lbs
    Strength max 31 pull ups, hit new PR during my cycle, which I would put down to the insane energy I had in the gym some days.
    Great final review...
    Did a great job with the log.
    Wanna log it again let me know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Great final review...
    Did a great job with the log.
    Wanna log it again let me know.
    In winter I may run a straight cut with this. I will let you know around then, as I loved this product and will certainly use it again.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn good review you spartan lookin mo fo! Great job!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, I am getting there. No more bulk then heavy cuts for me though. I am looking to run a recomp until about January then run a slight cut to get rid of the last of my fat then.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. Maxx`s and LG Topical 7-Keto Melting the Fat
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:37 AM
  3. Gonzo Is Back To The Cutting Board with AlphaT2/OEP/LX
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:59 AM