Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Amount Per Serving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]% Daily Value[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5,000 IU[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]100%[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]60 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]100%[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (as caffeine anhydrous and controlled release enteric coated caffeine pellets), 2-amino-4-methylhexane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]410 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Green Tea extract (std. min. 60% EGCG) (leaf)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]500 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Cissus quadrangularis extract (20:1) (std. min. 5% Ketosteroids) (root)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]300 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Black Pepper extract (std. min. 98% Piperine) (fruit)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Chili Pepper extract (std. min. 90% capsaicinoids and 55% capsaicin) (fruit)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 mg[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Previous Log Experience[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lipoburn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2BM Transaderm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Previous Fat Burners[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shred Matrix-Experience A+[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lipoburn A-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Thanks to the guys at Purus Labs for hooking me up with this product.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My thoughts on the ingredients….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am a bit skeptical about some of the ingredients when I first reviewed the ingredients in Fat smack XR, but I find that to be a positive. I have seen Chilli Pepper and Black Pepper in many fat burners before, so I would imagine that both ingredients will be useful. I also see their inclusion as a positive since they have no interactions really and won’s negatively affect health. I am excited about Cissus and Green Tea’s inclusion as I have previously used both ingredients with success for various different things. I do think the doseage is low for Green Tea, but I usually use it as a standalone, so as it may have a better synergistic effect when combined with several other ingredients. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regarding this complex, I am a bit skeptical on the fact that it is extended release and can maintain a reasonable buzz throughout the day. I have used 1,3 before in ASGT and has some good results outside of the occasional heart flutter. Hopefully this will help me during my late day workouts even though I will be taking my dose upon waking up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I do certainly expect to be proven wrong during this cycle however, as my previous experience with fat burners and Purus Products has been positive. 45 servings is a bit below what some fat burners provide, but since I will be taking 1 serving daily, this may end up being more reasonable than others. My previous experience with Shred Matrix was fantastic and I think that it had a great ingredient profile minus the fact that it had Yohimbe. On Occasion Yohimbe can hit me hard and I get palpitations, cold sweats, etc. I did lose about 7 lbs on Shred Matrix, some of which was water weight, some muscle, but I got down to 8% BF last summer. I am now back up to about 10%, but need to get remeasured at some point. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this cycle, I intend not to go on a heavy cut but maintain my 2700-2900 cals/day and see what effect this has on my recomp. If I do see that I am losing any muscle or strength, I may increase my calories a bit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My workout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 day splits of chest/shoulders on Day 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Back/Biceps Day 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Legs, traps, and any other muscles day 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I do occasionally run a 5x15 for workouts, but usually I am doing supersets, or trisets with ab exercises thrown in between my main exercises. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cardio consists of 10 minute of treadmill/stair climber to warm up then about 5 to 10 minutes of either sprints or hard cardio to end my workout. I do not do a ton of cardio because I do not rest much during lifting. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will get some before pics up soon [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My stats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6’0” 189 lbs [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]About 10% BF[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To determine any strength loss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pull ups max-26 reps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]90 lb DB bench Press-16 reps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Max bench-315 lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don’t really max out but I keep these numbers to determine any strength/muscle loss at the end of the cycle. [/FONT]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kill it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bisquits!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 0 Test Day

I tested out the dosing for 1 day before my weekend trip up to Boston to see what I want to run the log at. Using 2 caps dosed 15 minutes apart at breakfast I had a mixed but mainly good experience. It took about 30 minutes to notice the boost in energy and increased heart rate. I was able to focus very well during the day and but had the occasional heart flutter and one experience where I felt like I had a short mini panic attack. I do usually have this with any fat burner or sometimes with preworkouts. This happened when I took ASGT a few times, but was able to overcome it as I adjusted to the ingredients. I noticed a mood boost while at work and several people wondered why I was so happy. The main issue I had was that the energy actually lasted too long. I worked out in the PM and had great energy but could not get to bed as I still wide awake. I did have a nice warm feeling in the upper digestive track for several hours, which was a pleasant experience.

From one test day, I noticed that the pills gave me a sort of far out feeling like I had drank a bunch of cups of coffee, but without the crazy heart coming out of my chest feeling. It was a better energy, but at certain points I almost felt like I was on drugs because I was unreasonable happy and energetic.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Jesus your cut enough lol what you want a 18 pack out of this? Lolol
Haha I am trying to get down to my 8% BF total from last year but keep my muscle mass, which I didn't do last year. My long term goal is to get to about 195-200 so about 5 to 10-lb gain but keep my BF at 8 or so percent.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I am trying to get down to my 8% BF total from last year but keep my muscle mass, which I didn't do last year. My long term goal is to get to about 195-200 so about 5 to 10-lb gain but keep my BF at 8 or so percent.
Show off lol :p

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Show off lol :p
Haha, there's tons of guys with much better stats but I am still young, so I hope in the long run I may be able to do something with bodybuilding. I just need to get back to the strict diet this year that I had last year, but being in an office is tough with all the pretzels, cakes, free pizza etc.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am in like sin. Also if this has any effect on you, you will be more cut then an emo kid at a razor factory.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Tired as could be when I woke up because I got back from my trip at 1 am and had to get up at 6:30. Luckily I had the Fat Smack XR to see me through the day. Even with little sleep all weekend and little yesterday, I was able to get through the day with lots of energy and pep in my step. I did not notice quite the mood elevation that I had on Day 0, but that may have been due to my lack of sleep and being back at work on a Monday. I still had the occasional heart flutter and 1 small feeling of a semi-panic attack, but nothing too bad.

My diet consisted of 3 eggs, with turkey pastrami and a small bit of cheese made into an omelet for breakfast with a whey protein shake. 3 hours later I had a low sugar detour protein bar, then 2 hours after that a ham and cheese sandwich on rye bread. An hour or so after that I went to saladworks for a salad because I was starving and didn't have time to pack food. Around 4 PM, I polished off a can of tuna, and at 7 had steak, broccoli, and some pasta for dinner. After dinner was my workout, which I took 1 scoop of ON Amino Energy for.

I had good energy for my workout and warmed up with a 7:50 second mile all ran on my toes to build my calves.

The rest of my workout consisted of

Flat DB Bench SS with neutral grip pulldowns
then
incline DB press SS with close grip pulldowns
then
behind the neck wide grip pulldowns SS with DB lateral raises and military press

I did 5x10 with slow 4 second negatives for each rep. This was the first time I have tried to really work on my time under tension and I realized how painful it can be. The pump I got in my back and chest was wicked after it though. I did not notice as much of a sweat goign today as I did on day 0, but my energy was great either way. Sleeping will be the big question tonight...

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Took 2 pills on an empty stomach 20 minutes before my first meal. No real burning effect or anything in my stomach but I noticed about 25 minutes later an energy boost. Nothing crazy to report today but I also noticed the energy I had was not quite as prolonged. I see this as a positive however as I do not really want a pill that juices me up for 18+ hours a day. I noticed a tail off about 10 hours after taking my dose. I actually almost fell asleep after dinner, but I could tell that the Fat Smack kept me partially awake, so I didn't go into a coma.

I did need to take ON Amino energy before my workout for a bit more energy, but the combination gave me quite a dry mouth during my workout.

I did have enough energy for a hell of a workout today, though. I did legs, traps and arms along with a 1.5 mile warm up on the treadmill.

My workout consisted of

BB squat, DB deadlift, and leg extensions Tri-Set.
Each exercise was done at 5x10 with squat first, then deadlifts, then slow leg extensions with a 5 second negative rep for all 10 reps.

Reverse lungs, wall sits, and shrugs
5x10, 30 second holds, and 5x10 with 5 second negative reps

[h=4]Pin JM Presses with Holds, cheat curls with slow eccentrics, and shrugs[/h]5x10, 5x5, and 3x12

triceps pushdown, incline curls with slow eccentrics
5x10 with 4 second negatives, 1 minute total set, as few reps as possible with slow eccentrics

My diet went a bit over today but with a crazy workout, I needed most of the food
3200 cals
293 gm protein
191 gm carbs with 71 sugars
and 141 gm fat

Tomorrow is a rest day and I aim to get about 2500 cals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad FS XR is sitting a bit better with you.
You can try 1 cap AM & another cap PM.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 2 in the AM, I may take a 3rd around 2-3 PM depending on my work/gym schedule. I am really loving the energy I get through my work day though. This week with my shorter sleep schedule, I would be out cold on my desk without the Fat Smack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am doing 2 in the AM, I may take a 3rd around 2-3 PM depending on my work/gym schedule. I am really loving the energy I get through my work day though. This week with my shorter sleep schedule, I would be out cold on my desk without the Fat Smack.
Good. Now go get shredded. :D

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

July 4th and my damn gym was closed so I had a quick 10 minute ab session and forearm workout. I also mowed the lawn for about an hour, so I got a nice off day workout in. I took 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 3 pm, but am still noticing a drop in energy later in the day and occasional ravenous hunger. The advantage I have noticed is that when I do have ravenous hunger, my stomach feels just a bit smaller so I do not eat quite as much. Either way I got to bed a bit early and will hit the bike and workout tomorrow....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's happening?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 July 5th

Down the shore for the remainder of the week, so I will not have gym access but I will be doing cardio and some bodyweight exercises. Took 2 pills in the AM on an empty stomach and felt a good energy in the morning. No palpitations or anything but I had an extremely dry mouth on my 10 mile bike ride. After my ride, I did a chest/triceps workout with lower ab work too.

5 sets push ups 5 seconds down and 2 seconds up per push up. AMAP

6 inch leg holds as long as possible 5 sets

3 sets close grip push ups AMAP

After this I went for a 20 minute swim doing breast stroke only. This really destroyed my back, I havent felt my lats so sore in ages.

I had a great sweat during my workout and only 2 pills on this day, but I did need to drink a cup of coffee in the PM to get my energy back up.

July 6th and 7th I am off from working out and the fat smack as I will be attending parties etc for the holiday weekend.

Sorry my internet access is spotty here, but normal service will resume tomorrow.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait for this week to start, the holiday weeends messes up my gym routine but I am ready to kill it when I get back.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

2 caps on an empty stomach and a 15 mile bke ride right after I took the pills down. I had great energy and did not feel sick or anything during the ride besides the occasional acidic feeling in my stomach from the pepper extracts. I had a 3 egg omelet for breakfast and all was good again. I maintained the good energy throughout the day and completed the workout below again since I was still away from home.

5 sets push ups 5 seconds down and 2 seconds up per push up. AMAP

6 inch leg holds as long as possible 5 sets

3 sets close grip push ups AMAP

I had great energy the whole day and no real side effects from the 2 pills. I did notice a drop around 5 pm which I see as a positive, since I was able to get a good quick nap in. Will be running 3 caps during my work days spread out so I can make it through work and my late night gym sessions. I will take weight and other measurements tomorrow.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Took 2 caps on empty stomach and ate breakfast 15 minutes after. Had a greater energy and I felt a twitchy feeling in my chest all day. IT wasn't a bad feeling really, just an odd feeling to have all day. This odd feeling I would say is due to the increased adrenal gland release, which I would liken to the moment right before I would make a play during a baseball game. This feeling was extended throughout my day, and it only seems to happen when I am working. Tomorrow I will try spacing out my doses for the day in 3 separate caps separated by 4 hours each to see how I feel. I took a 3rd cap around 3 PM and was running around all night and powered through my workout. I did have issues sleeping though, part of which was due to the fact that it was hot as **** and I have no AC.

workout for the day

Lat pull downs various widths with slow concentric then weighted crunches
5x10 reps and 5x25 reps

behind the head lat pull downs narrow grip with slow concentric coupled with bent over DB rows and weighted crunch machine with slow concentric
5x10, 5x5, and 5x10

Machine neutral grip rows couples with pull ups with slow concentric and DB crunches w/ 30 lbs on yoga ball
4x8, 4x5, and 5x12

BB cheat curls with slow concentric and DB curls with slow concentric
5x5 and 4x5

Have been working slow concentric to really get all the muscle involvement possible and to get a good sweat going. All coupled exercises are done with no rest in between each exercise and 90 secs in between sets.

I felt like I really killed this exercise and was never sitting down trying to get energy for my next set. My high set for the lat pulldowns was 180 lbs which I feel is damn good for slow concentric and is a high for me so far when doing this.

Weight on the day 191.1 LBS

2750 cals eaten
123 gms fat
47 gms saturated
130 gms carbs
50 gms sugar
249 gms protein

Overall a great day besides besides not being able to sleep. This should not be an issue most other days, I was just a bit wired from worrying about things.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
20 minute swim huh?
I'm having trouble passing a clothed swim test for 50 yards in under 2 minutes, got any tips?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
20 minute swim huh?
I'm having trouble passing a clothed swim test for 50 yards in under 2 minutes, got any tips?
Practice everyday fully clothed it will take time to get better, give it about a month other then that trying cutting down your body weight.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not passing this test can cost me the job of a life time.
Going to have to figure something out.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What stroke do you have to do? Combat divers, breast or freestyle?

Not passing this test can cost me the job of a life time.
Going to have to figure something out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What stroke do you have to do? Combat divers, breast or freestyle?
Any doesn't matter, but I never really swam before. I made it 25 yards going back is hard...

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
20 minute swim huh?
Depends, I can't do a regular stroke swim very long anymore, I just sink, but my breast stroke is nice. Breast stroke is great for the back and delts too, you'll be sore as heck the next day.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Took 1 cap on empty stomach and ate breakfast 15 minutes after. Had a greater energy and no twitchy feel during the day. I took subsequent caps at noon and 4 PM. I noticed a small dip in energy before taking each subsequent cap but no significant drop off where I felt sleepy or lethargic. I took a scoop of ON amino energy along with my creatine pre-workout, which was a bit over the top because I was not able to sleep at night for about 2 hours after I went to bed. From now on, no amino energy pre-workout as I shouldn't need it anyway. I really love 1 capy every four hours or so as I don't get jittery at all but I do have the type of energy to kill a workout.

workout for the day

1 mile run in 7:30 to warm up

machine pec flys slow concentric and DB lateral raises with slow concentric
5x10 and 5x10

I did this first to pre-exhaust my pecs as my tri's always wear out way earlier than my chest and shoulders on a normal workout

DB bench press with slow concentric and 2 sec hold at bottom with 6 inches
5x10 and hold for 2 mins, hold for 1:30, hold for 1:15 and hold for 1:15

incline BP slow concentric 2 sec hold at bottom with hanging leg raise and holds
4x10 and 4 by as long as possible

triceps pushdown slow concentric and close grip BP
4x10 and 4x8

Diet
2750 kcals
113 gms fat
35 gms saturated
298 gms protein
135 gms carbs
27 gms sugar

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think u got any weight or bodyfat loss after the 1st week?
U may not see much change until week 2 or 3. :D

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Think u got any weight or bodyfat loss after the 1st week?
U may not see much change until week 2 or 3. :D
I would say I have not yet but that is most likely because these 6 days were separated by a few off days that I normally would not. By about day 12 I am hoping to see something because I plan only 1 off day before then.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Once again did 3 caps each separated by 4 hours after waking up. I had terrible stomach pains and the runs this morning, but I doubt it was due to the Fat smack. My energy all day was amazing besides the occasional bout of chocolate rain. I was not quite bouncing off the walls all day but I felt focused and ready to do anything. I do not have a detailed food log but I stayed around 28-2900 kcals on the day. I had a leg workout that was a bit brief because I had work business to attend to later than usual, but the Fat Smack let me kill my workout even though I hate doing legs due to my fractured back. The energy I had was amazing during my workout and I was able to do my triset of squats, DB deadlifts and leg extensions in a row for 5 sets without any rest between the individual lifts. I got done at 10 PM and felt like I could lift for days. Luckily, I was able to sleep better in the cooler temperature at night. I still am having issues getting the continuous 7+ hours sleep I would like but it is getting better.

work out

squats with DB dead lifts then leg extensions
5x15, 5x10 and 5x10 slow concentric

BB shrug then wall sits then hamstring curls
4x10, 30 secs, and 4x10 all slow concentric

forearm curls
90 lbs AMAP 4 sets

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

3 caps total, each separated by 4 hours. What I have noticed over the past few days is that 1 cap gives about 4 hours of clean energy with no jitters or anything. Beyond 4 hours, energy starts to fall off and another boost is needed. I have started taking small doses of ON Amino Energy preworkout to give a small boost as the week has really worn me out. I did have terrible runs again, but I do not think it is related at all, I just had some old food for a few meals. I haven't noticed any fat losses as of yet and may dose 2 pills in the AM soon again. I haven't noticed increased sweating like others while working out either, and I did try 1 pill preworkout, with only a dry mouth to speak of. I did have a slight increased respiration rate, but no increase in sweating.

Weight will be taken tomorrow

Workout

Pull ups AMAP with weighted crunch machine
Hit a PR of 30 pulll ups then 20 on 2nd set then 13 then 10 4x12 slow concentric

bent over row with weghted crunches
4x8 slow concentric and 4x25

behind the neck pulldowns with planks
4x10 slow concentric and 1 minute planks 4 sets

Diet
keep a rougher track today

2700 cals
130 gms fat
250 gms protein
130 gms carbs

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Similar to Day 8

3 caps total, each separated by 4 hours. 4 hours of clean energy with no jitters or anything per cap again today. Beyond 4 hours, energy starts to fall off and another boost is needed. I had a long and busy day of work, so I took the 3rd cap down a bit late at 7 PM pre-workout. I had no increased sweating by my energy was fantastic and allowed me to workout late on a Friday in an empty gym. I am starting to notice my abs losing a little bit of fat as I can start to see the little dip in between each side of the muscle, but my pecs have not seemed to have lost any somehow.

1 mile run in 7:30 to warm up

machine pec flys slow concentric and DB lateral raises with slow concentric
5x10 and 5x10

I did this first to pre-exhaust my pecs as my tri's always wear out way earlier than my chest and shoulders on a normal workout

DB Military press with slow concentric and 2 sec hold at bottom with hanging leg raises
5x10 and hold for as long as possible for 4 sets

wide grip BB Press slow concentric 2 sec hold at bottom with lateral ab twists with 35 lbs
4x15 and 4 x10 each side

incline BP slow concentric with 6 inches
4x10 and 3x as long as possible

triceps pushdown slow concentric and close grip BP
4x10 and 4x8

Diet
2823 cals
123 gms fat
183 gms carbs
234 gms protein

Need to go a bit lower carbs although most of this was pre/post workout and was slow digesting carbs.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Legs day!

Got up at about 7:45 AM and took 2 caps of Fat smack on an empty stomach. Even after taking the caps, I was a bit tired to going into my workout as early workouts are always tough for me. I was able to do 5 minutes on the treadmill to warm up and to wake up a bit.
I did have a good jolt of energy when I started lifting however and plowed through my workout with an intensity that would have impressed Bruce Lee!

My workout

BB squat with DB deadlift and leg extensions slow concentrics
all 5x10

BB shrug slow concentric with hamstring curls slow concentrics and wall sits
4x10, 4x10 and as long as possible 4 sets

Forearm curls and DB shrugs
4xAMAP with 95lbs for 2 sets and 105 for 2 sets

I didn't keep track of calories for the day because I was at a BBQ and didn't have the time. I kept it clean besides a few beers, but that is a rare occasion for me nowadays.Most of my food was low fat BBW and not too many carbs really.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep up the good work.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 off from working out but I did mow a lawn in the heat for an hour around noon after taking 2 caps of Fat Smack at around 10 AM. I got an insane sweat from the work and I started to notice that my obliques are starting to pop out slightly better.

Day 11

Weight 190.2 lbs

Took 2 caps on an empty stomach at 9 AM as I had a day off of work finally. The only thing in my plans for the day were to work out, and I got one hell of a workout in. My workout was at around noon, so 3 hours after taking the caps and I built up a sweat like I have never seen before. I started off with a 10 minute high intensity warm up on the elliptical, then went into my back day routine.

Workout
Nautilus lat pull down slow concentric with Nautilus row machine and weighted crunch machine
all 4x10 slow concentric

bent over rows with close grip rows and weighted crunches
4x10, 4x8, 4x12

planks with 45 lbs on back and v ups
1 min 15 secs 3 sets and 3 sets 10 with 45 lbs

Row machine negatives
2x5 reps 10 count negatives

I noticed for the first time that I get a really good sweat when I dose 2 caps a few hours before workout. The only issue I have with this normally is that I work out a bit too late to be able to do this and sleep well.

Diet roughly 2000 cals
210 gms protein
140 gms carbs
65 gms fat

This was a low calorie day as I really was not that hungry and didn't have much around to eat.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Glad to see the sweating making a better appearance for you, it about get better the longer you use FS

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the sweating making a better appearance for you, it about get better the longer you use FS
Yea, I really have lost the warming feeling I had but I may go back to dosing 2 caps then 1 to get the feeling back.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

1900 cals
68 gms fat
120 gms carbs
200 gms protein

Got a good sweat going at the gym again, did 3 separate caps each 4 hours apart, but my last cap was 3 hours before I got to the gym

Warm up 7 minute mile on treadmill

BB bench press with 6 inches
225 lbs 4xAMAP with a dropset on last set and 4 sets as long as possible

incline DB bench press with flat dB bench press and hanging leg raises
4x10, 4x10, as long as possible

side twists with DB lateral raises and dips
4x10 each side, 4x10 reps with slow concentric and 4x12 at body weight, BW+25, BW+ 30, BW +35

slow concetric ezbar curls and triceps pushdown
4x10 and 5x8

I went heavy because I really haven't gone heavy in months and I realized I really lost alot of strength. I will be going heavy on each muscle group 1 time a week from now on to maintain some strength. I will still keep the fat burning intensity up, however.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Off day from the gym but got a quick forearm workout in at home. Took 2 caps in an empty stomach in the morning, which was needed because I slept terribly the night before. Even with 2 caps I was tired for most of the morning until I took my 3rd cap at noon. I have noticed a cut in appetite and hunger throughout my day, which is good. I can notice leaning out now and will weigh in again soon.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Off day from the gym but got a quick forearm workout in at home. Took 2 caps in an empty stomach in the morning, which was needed because I slept terribly the night before. Even with 2 caps I was tired for most of the morning until I took my 3rd cap at noon. I have noticed a cut in appetite and hunger throughout my day, which is good. I can notice leaning out now and will weigh in again soon.
Nice bro I did 3 caps a day as well I loved it