Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 9

Similar to Day 8

3 caps total, each separated by 4 hours. 4 hours of clean energy with no jitters or anything per cap again today. Beyond 4 hours, energy starts to fall off and another boost is needed. I had a long and busy day of work, so I took the 3rd cap down a bit late at 7 PM pre-workout. I had no increased sweating by my energy was fantastic and allowed me to workout late on a Friday in an empty gym. I am starting to notice my abs losing a little bit of fat as I can start to see the little dip in between each side of the muscle, but my pecs have not seemed to have lost any somehow.

1 mile run in 7:30 to warm up

machine pec flys slow concentric and DB lateral raises with slow concentric
    5x10 and 5x10

I did this first to pre-exhaust my pecs as my tri's always wear out way earlier than my chest and shoulders on a normal workout

DB Military press with slow concentric and 2 sec hold at bottom with hanging leg raises
    5x10 and hold for as long as possible for 4 sets

wide grip BB Press slow concentric 2 sec hold at bottom with lateral ab twists with 35 lbs
    4x15 and 4 x10 each side

incline BP slow concentric with 6 inches
    4x10 and 3x as long as possible

triceps pushdown slow concentric and close grip BP
    4x10 and 4x8

Diet
    2823 cals
    123 gms fat
    183 gms carbs
    234 gms protein

Need to go a bit lower carbs although most of this was pre/post workout and was slow digesting carbs.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 9

Legs day!

Got up at about 7:45 AM and took 2 caps of Fat smack on an empty stomach. Even after taking the caps, I was a bit tired to going into my workout as early workouts are always tough for me. I was able to do 5 minutes on the treadmill to warm up and to wake up a bit.
    I did have a good jolt of energy when I started lifting however and plowed through my workout with an intensity that would have impressed Bruce Lee!

My workout

BB squat with DB deadlift and leg extensions slow concentrics
    all 5x10

BB shrug slow concentric with hamstring curls slow concentrics and wall sits
    4x10, 4x10 and as long as possible 4 sets

Forearm curls and DB shrugs
    4xAMAP with 95lbs for 2 sets and 105 for 2 sets

I didn't keep track of calories for the day because I was at a BBQ and didn't have the time. I kept it clean besides a few beers, but that is a rare occasion for me nowadays.Most of my food was low fat BBW and not too many carbs really.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Keep up the good work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 10 off from working out but I did mow a lawn in the heat for an hour around noon after taking 2 caps of Fat Smack at around 10 AM. I got an insane sweat from the work and I started to notice that my obliques are starting to pop out slightly better.

Day 11

Weight 190.2 lbs

Took 2 caps on an empty stomach at 9 AM as I had a day off of work finally. The only thing in my plans for the day were to work out, and I got one hell of a workout in. My workout was at around noon, so 3 hours after taking the caps and I built up a sweat like I have never seen before. I started off with a 10 minute high intensity warm up on the elliptical, then went into my back day routine.

Workout
    Nautilus lat pull down slow concentric with Nautilus row machine and weighted crunch machine
    all 4x10 slow concentric

bent over rows with close grip rows and weighted crunches
    4x10, 4x8, 4x12

planks with 45 lbs on back and v ups
    1 min 15 secs 3 sets and 3 sets 10 with 45 lbs

Row machine negatives
    2x5 reps 10 count negatives

I noticed for the first time that I get a really good sweat when I dose 2 caps a few hours before workout. The only issue I have with this normally is that I work out a bit too late to be able to do this and sleep well.

Diet roughly 2000 cals
    210 gms protein
    140 gms carbs
    65 gms fat

This was a low calorie day as I really was not that hungry and didn't have much around to eat.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad to see the sweating making a better appearance for you, it about get better the longer you use FS
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Glad to see the sweating making a better appearance for you, it about get better the longer you use FS
    Yea, I really have lost the warming feeling I had but I may go back to dosing 2 caps then 1 to get the feeling back.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 12

1900 cals
    68 gms fat
    120 gms carbs
    200 gms protein

Got a good sweat going at the gym again, did 3 separate caps each 4 hours apart, but my last cap was 3 hours before I got to the gym

Warm up 7 minute mile on treadmill

BB bench press with 6 inches
    225 lbs 4xAMAP with a dropset on last set and 4 sets as long as possible

incline DB bench press with flat dB bench press and hanging leg raises
    4x10, 4x10, as long as possible

side twists with DB lateral raises and dips
    4x10 each side, 4x10 reps with slow concentric and 4x12 at body weight, BW+25, BW+ 30, BW +35

slow concetric ezbar curls and triceps pushdown
    4x10 and 5x8

I went heavy because I really haven't gone heavy in months and I realized I really lost alot of strength. I will be going heavy on each muscle group 1 time a week from now on to maintain some strength. I will still keep the fat burning intensity up, however.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 13

Off day from the gym but got a quick forearm workout in at home. Took 2 caps in an empty stomach in the morning, which was needed because I slept terribly the night before. Even with 2 caps I was tired for most of the morning until I took my 3rd cap at noon. I have noticed a cut in appetite and hunger throughout my day, which is good. I can notice leaning out now and will weigh in again soon.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Day 13

Off day from the gym but got a quick forearm workout in at home. Took 2 caps in an empty stomach in the morning, which was needed because I slept terribly the night before. Even with 2 caps I was tired for most of the morning until I took my 3rd cap at noon. I have noticed a cut in appetite and hunger throughout my day, which is good. I can notice leaning out now and will weigh in again soon.
    Nice bro I did 3 caps a day as well I loved it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Nice bro I did 3 caps a day as well I loved it
    Ive noticed that 3 a day with 1 every 4 hours is awesome for maintained energy and doesn't overwhelm my CV system at all.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 14-Legs day

Slept like **** again on Day 13, but luckily it's cooling off, so I should get some better sleep soon. Took 2 caps upon waking with food mainly because I couldn't wait 15 minutes to eat. Good the feeling back in my chest of anticipation and lightness as the stimulant seemed to kick in quickly again. My energy was good throughout the day, but ny the time I got to my workout, I really was dragging, even with a 3rd cap at 4 pm. I got through my workout pretty well but I was pissed all of the squat racks were taken, so I hate to use the crappy smith machine.

My workout

Squats
    5x12 1 min rest

Front squats
    4x10 45 sec rest

DB shrugs
    4x10 slow concentric

DB dead lifts
    3x12

BB shrug 4x10

Weight
    189.2 lbs

Slight leaning out and appetite become smaller by the day, but I will try to maintain at least 2500 cals. I will be working in low rep days on occasion to maintain strength.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 14-Legs day

Slept like **** again on Day 13, but luckily it's cooling off, so I should get some better sleep soon. Took 2 caps upon waking with food mainly because I couldn't wait 15 minutes to eat. Good the feeling back in my chest of anticipation and lightness as the stimulant seemed to kick in quickly again. My energy was good throughout the day, but ny the time I got to my workout, I really was dragging, even with a 3rd cap at 4 pm. I got through my workout pretty well but I was pissed all of the squat racks were taken, so I hate to use the crappy smith machine.

My workout

Squats
    5x12 1 min rest

Front squats
    4x10 45 sec rest

DB shrugs
    4x10 slow concentric

DB dead lifts
    3x12

BB shrug 4x10

Weight
    189.2 lbs

Slight leaning out and appetite become smaller by the day, but I will try to maintain at least 2500 cals. I will be working in low rep days on occasion to maintain strength.
    Nice job! And yeah I hate when my gyms busy its like a huge cluster of "let's stand around do 1 set then talk for 20 mins" it's annoying! If you can't sleep try a low dose sleeping pill or Ketoifen at 1mg before bed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice job! And yeah I hate when my gyms busy its like a huge cluster of "let's stand around do 1 set then talk for 20 mins" it's annoying! If you can't sleep try a low dose sleeping pill or Ketoifen at 1mg before bed
    I am doing alot better now that it is cool out. Slept like a baby last night...I do hate all the "powerlifters" at my gym though. 3 reps then a 10 minute break is frustrating when there's only 2 squat racks and someone is benching in one of them anyway.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 15-Heavy Back Day

Slept pretty well and got about 7 hours of sleep, but had a long 10 hours of work ahead of me. Took 1 cap at 6:45 am, 1 at 11 AM and 1 at 4 pm. Got through the day with great energy even during a week of little sleep. Got to the gym after work at about 7 pm and did 10 minutes on the elliptical at a 145 heart rate to get me warmed up.

Nautilus lat pulll downs
    5x9 slow concentric with 2 downsets at the end.
    Last 2 sets got 230 down for all 8 reps and held it slowly which I was very happy with.

Wide Grip pull ups
    4x8 with BW, BW+35, BW+50, BW+55.

Calf raises
    5x8

Back extensions
    5x10 slow concentric

close grip neutral grip face pull ups
    5x5

Hammer curls
    4x6

cheat concentric curls
    4x5

Didn't go too intense on pace today as I wanted to go a bit heavier, but I got a great workout in and am sore as sh*t now.

Weight 188.8 lbs
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 16-Morning Shoulders and Chest Lift

Woke up at 7:15 AM and took 2 caps on an empty stomach. I let the pills sit until I got the nice pepper burn in my stomach then cooked breakfast at around 7:35. Got to the gym at around 8:15 AM and started with 10 minutes of cardio on the elliptical to keep a HR of 150.

Machine fly and Nautilus military press, and weighted crunch machine
    4x8 slow concentric, 4x8 slow concentric with 1 drop set at the end, and 4x10 slow concentric

DB Bench press slow concentric 5 secs down 2 sec hold, leg raise, and weighted crunch machine
    10 reps at 185, 1 minute 30 sec hold, 130 lbs 12 reps slow concentric
    8 reps 195, 1 min. hold, 140 lbs 12 reps slow concentric
    8 reps 185, 1 min hold, 150 lbs 10 reps slow concentric
    7 reps 185, 1 min. hold, 150 lbs 9 reps slow concentric with a down set

weighted dips with press up leg raises
    4x10, 4x as long as possible.

Triceps pressdowns
    4x8 slow concentric

Felt a great workout again and am leaning out nicely in my abdominal area. Fat Smack is great for early workouts because it gives sustained energy that preworkouts do not. I cannot wait for the final 15 or so days to see some good results...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 17

No workout today but did some good sprint cardio around noon to keep the metabolism going. Took 2 caps in the AM and 1 at PM to keep me going. Started to notice a slight chest pain today and will see how I feel tomorrow.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 18

Took 2 pills in the AM and 1 around 4 PM. Still noticing chest pain in the afternoon along with my third pill. I also had a bit of the flutter in my chest, but I did not have the energy that I have had on previous days. I was able to workout and the chest pain seemed to go away but I will take a day or two off of fat smack to see how I feel. Haven't had a chance to weigh in during the past few days but will very soon.

Workout

Squats
    5x12 with drop set at end

leg extensions 4x8 slow concentic

front squat with DB deadlifts
    4x5 and 4x10

BB shrugs w/ hamstring curls
    5x8 and 4x10

Calf raises BW+40
    50 reps

Hopefully this chest pain will go away and I can get back the normal business of the log in a day or so. I will probably go to 1 cap 3x a day instead of two at once.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 19

Not really Day 19 as I didn't take Fat Smack, but I wanted to let my body recharge and my chest feel better. I was able to get through an intense back workout with no issue and will resume normal service tomorrow.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Day 19

Not really Day 19 as I didn't take Fat Smack, but I wanted to let my body recharge and my chest feel better. I was able to get through an intense back workout with no issue and will resume normal service tomorrow.
    Sweet.
    I see you're down 1 pound.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sweet.
    I see you're down 1 pound.
    Actually down about 2 now. Weighed in at 187.9 today.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 20
    No chest pains to speak of again. Took 1 cap at 7 am and 1 at PM along with a green tea pill during my lunch around noon. I am noticing that my obliques and my pecs are starting to pop out even more, without any loss of muscle/strength to be noticed. I am noticing an increased metabolism during the day and during cardio a slightly increased heart rate, which adds that little edge of the end of my workouts. Got a great chest and triceps workout and am a bit sore now.

Day 21
    I intended to do a relatively heavy legs day and keep up the intensity to really get a good sweat going but my back was hurting pretty badly, so I had to keep it a light. I was able to keep the intensity up though and looked like I went for a swim by the end of the session.

BB squats with jump squats and wall sits
    5x15, 5x8, and 5x as long as possible

1 leg wall sits, then calf raises
    20 secs each leg, BW+40 60 reps

forearm curls
    AMAP with 105 lbs for 5 sets

started with 10 minutes on elliptical to get HR to consistent 150 and ended with 8 minutes on elliptical to keep HR above 160.

Weight 187.9 lbs

diet
    2800 cals
    120 gms fat
    180 gms carbs
    235 gms protein

Noticing alot of my muscles are popping out much more, especially my abs, but the pecs still are holding a bit of fat. I will be off from the Fat Smack and gym for the next 2 days however as I will be at a concert. still gonna keep the diet strict and only dabble with a few beers.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 22

Woke up tired as hell from a long weekend and very little sleep each night. I had off from work and was able to get an early workout in, but had no energy at all. I took 1 cap of fat smack xr and some ON Amino Energy, which gave me a crazy sweat, but I had no energy to workout, and I drug my way through the day.

Started with 7:30 warm up mile which was a bit tougher than usual.

Smith Machine Bench and pull ups
    135x8 slow concentric then 25 pull ups
    185 x8 slow concentric then 18 pull ups
    225x7 slow concentric then 13 pull ups
    245x5 slow concentric then 12 pull ups

Cable Row with incline push ups
    4x10 with 4x AMAP

Machine row with DB Lat raise
    4x8 and 4x10

EZ Bar Curls slow concentrics
    4x10
    1x8

Absolutely exhausted during and after my workout but will get a ton of sleep tonight to make up for my lack of it during the weekend.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 23

Legs Day

2 caps of fat smack 1 at 7 am and 1 at 4 pm.

Still getting a funny feeling in my chest that goes down my arm on occasion. It is a sort of adrenaline feeling with an occasional shock like pain in my left side of the chest and down my arm. It appears to be a nerve thing according to different sources, but the light feeling in my chest also appears to be related to taking higher doses of caffeine/stimulants.

Weight-back up to 189.5 but did have alot of water in me, so I will try to get a new weight tomorrow.

Diet
    2800 cals
    120 gms fat
    180 gms carbs
    235 gms protein

Workout

squats - 60 secs rest between
    5x15 with highest set at 235 lbs

leg extensions and BB shrugs
    5x10 and 5x10

wall sits and 1 leg leg extensions
    3x as long as possible and 4x5 each leg

DB farmers carry
    3x as long as possible with 100 lb DB's

forearms curls
    95 lbs x 20 reps
    115 lbs x 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps

Noticing the abs popping through still, but some fat remains on the pecs still. I will have to throw in a bit more cardio during the coming days.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Day 23

Legs Day

2 caps of fat smack 1 at 7 am and 1 at 4 pm.

Still getting a funny feeling in my chest that goes down my arm on occasion. It is a sort of adrenaline feeling with an occasional shock like pain in my left side of the chest and down my arm. It appears to be a nerve thing according to different sources, but the light feeling in my chest also appears to be related to taking higher doses of caffeine/stimulants.

Weight-back up to 189.5 but did have alot of water in me, so I will try to get a new weight tomorrow.

Diet
    2800 cals
    120 gms fat
    180 gms carbs
    235 gms protein

Workout

squats - 60 secs rest between
    5x15 with highest set at 235 lbs

leg extensions and BB shrugs
    5x10 and 5x10

wall sits and 1 leg leg extensions
    3x as long as possible and 4x5 each leg

DB farmers carry
    3x as long as possible with 100 lb DB's

forearms curls
    95 lbs x 20 reps
    115 lbs x 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps

Noticing the abs popping through still, but some fat remains on the pecs still. I will have to throw in a bit more cardio during the coming days.
    So what are your thoughts thus far buddy?
    Staying around the same weight, but are you losing inches?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    Ive noticed that 3 a day with 1 every 4 hours is awesome for maintained energy and doesn't overwhelm my CV system at all.

This is a good plan , I do this because I am super sensitive mostly to stims. Just curious, since you dosed ShredMatrix, with the standard 6 pills a day of SM, do you think this is a stronger stim? and Did it impact libido in any manner?

Scorch/OEP gave me issues with wood every now and then.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Oh and , Sub a Dub Dub...
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    This is a good plan , I do this because I am super sensitive mostly to stims. Just curious, since you dosed ShredMatrix, with the standard 6 pills a day of SM, do you think this is a stronger stim? and Did it impact libido in any manner?

Scorch/OEP gave me issues with wood every now and then.
    I think that ShredMatrix was a stronger stim if you did the 6 caps a day but the energy is much different. With Fat Smack, you really do not notice that you just dropped a pill as the energy comes on smoothly and maintains for a long period of time. With shred matrix, I would get occasional heart flutters after taking every dose, and the energy tailed off after 3-4 hours. Fat Smack seems to be building up too, where I really only need 2 caps a day for great energy boost, and if I take a 3rd cap now, it will actually keep me awake at night even if dosed early. Haven't noticed much with libido, I've had the occasional NARB but nothing abnormal.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So what are your thoughts thus far buddy?
    Staying around the same weight, but are you losing inches?
    Definately losing weight around the waist. My waist size is about 1/3 to a 1/2 smaller now and my lower back fat is melting away slowly. My pecs seem to look about the same but that may be because I have added a little bit of mass, so the fat shows a little more.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 24

2 caps again 1 at 7 am and 1 at 3 PM.

2100 cals
    65 gms fat
    115 gms carbs
    240 gms carbs

Felt good again, and I am noticing the weird nerve pain going away, but I did have an occasional heart flutter today. I believe part of this is due to the fact that I have been getting less sleep and that the Fat Smack is building up in my system. This is actually great for energy and fat burning, but a little tough on the CV system and my body.

Shoulders and chest day
    warm up with intense 10 minutes on elliptical to get 2000 strides in 10 mins

BB military press
    4x8

Incline DB Bench with 6 inch leg holds
    5x10 and 4x1 min 15 secs

Smith machine bench press with back extensions
    4x10 slow concentric and 4x10

close grip bench with calf raises
    16 reps, 14 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps
    and 3x30 reps on calf raises

triceps pushdown
    16 reps, 14 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps

Will weigh in tomororw as I got to the gym late today and didn't have time. When I did get home though, my obliques were popping like I haven't seen before. I am gonna have that true BB obliques look soon enough.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 25

Back Day

2100 cals
    65 gms fat
    115 gms carbs
    240 gms carbs

2 caps again each separated by about 8 hours.

Noticing more and more fat melting away each day while maintaining all of my strength and muscle mass.

Weight 188.6 lbs.

Workout

Wide grip Weighted pull ups with weighted crunch machine
    5x10 with BW+35 and 5x12

behind the neck pulldowns with weighted crunches
    160x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    180x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    200x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    220x12 with 20 reps at 25 lb

DB bent over rows
    90x12
    90x12
    100x12
    100x10

weighted planks
    BW+45 for 90 secs
    BW+45 for 70 secs
    BW+45 for 60 secs

Reverse curls with EZ bar curls
    55x10 reps and 75x10 reps
    75x5 reps and 75x10 reps
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Day 25

Back Day

2100 cals
    65 gms fat
    115 gms carbs
    240 gms carbs

2 caps again each separated by about 8 hours.

Noticing more and more fat melting away each day while maintaining all of my strength and muscle mass.

Weight 188.6 lbs.

Workout

Wide grip Weighted pull ups with weighted crunch machine
    5x10 with BW+35 and 5x12

behind the neck pulldowns with weighted crunches
    160x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    180x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    200x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
    220x12 with 20 reps at 25 lb

DB bent over rows
    90x12
    90x12
    100x12
    100x10

weighted planks
    BW+45 for 90 secs
    BW+45 for 70 secs
    BW+45 for 60 secs

Reverse curls with EZ bar curls
    75x5 reps and 75x10 reps
    See you found the dosing that works for you & melted some fat; seemed like a solid run for ya.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to kost about another. 5-.8%bf
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to lose about another. 5-.8%bf
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to lose about another. 5-.8%bf
    Lookin good bro! You can do it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 26

Press Day

DB Press with leg extensions and hanging leg raises

5xAMAP, 5xAMAP, and 5xALAP

80 lb DB's-20 reps with 90 lb leg extension and 30 sec hold
    90 lb DB's 15 reps with 115 lb leg extension and 25 sec hold
    95 lb Db's-13 reps with 135 lb leg extension and 25 sec hold
    100 lb DB's-10 reps with 165 lb leg extension and 30 sec hold
    100 lb DB's-9 reps with 145 lb leg extension and 20 sec hold

military DB Press and incline DB press
    5xAMAP and 5xAMAP with 50 lb DB's

wall sits and EZ bar ab twists
    4x45 secs and 65 lbs 10 to each side

close grip BP with bench dips
    (135x10 and BWx12) 4 sets

Will take weight again when I am in the gym

Did about an hour of mixed sprinting and resting in the PM to burn hopefully around 400-500 cals.

Day 27: off
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 27

2 caps of Fat Smack each separated by 7 hours (7 am and 2 PM)

shoulders, chest and tri's

My back is starting to act up again so I am not doing much on the treadmill or hitting the obliques too much but keeping up with my cardio on the elliptical

Diet
    2300 cals
    80 gms fat
    125 gms carbs
    275 gms protein

Couldn't get a good weight today because I drank more water than normal preworkout and wasn't able to piss it out. My energy is amazing over the past week or so as I found the perfect dosing, although I am getting the occasional heart flutter even at a low dose. I am not getting the shakes or any side effects that other fat burners usually give due to the XR of the stims. Sleeping has become easier too as I have more used to Fat Smack. Hopefully I will have something better to report tomorrow.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 28

Legs day + Cardio

2 caps again at 7 am and 2:30 PM.

Diet
    2300 cals
    80 gms fat
    125 gms carbs
    275 gms protein

Feeling good during the day and not as tired when I got home from work, but my back was feeling like crap so my workout was just light weights and 30 minutes of cardio.

I was thinking of going back to 3 caps a day but I rather not overload my system. I don't quite notice the appetite suppression with 2 caps that I do with 3. I am struggling to keep my calories down and have gotten my weight down to 188 flat. I have about 1 more weeks worth left of the Fat Smack and am hoping to get to about 186 with around 9 % BF.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 29

Back day

Weight at 187.8

Had another good day of clean energy. 2 pills each 7 hours apart and hit the gym in the pm. I am starting to notice my upper abs popping more and my waist size is down over half a size.

Decided to do high rep ab workouts on the day and am sore as hell now.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 30 and 31

Day 30

2 caps of Fat Smack, 1 at 7 AM and 1 at 6 PM. I made a mistake and missed my normal second dose timing and ended up paying for it as I was not able to sleep at all. Ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep before waking up at 6 AM. I also had a busy day coming up with some partying in the afternoon, so I didn't take my fat smack on the 31st day, as I find it useful to dose 5 days on 2 off to let my body recharge. I took my weight again on day 30 and actually was a little heavier, but the scale at my gym can be a bit off some days, so I will take my weight again during the next gym day.

Day 30 was chest day and Day 31 was legs. Both days did 15 total minutes of cardio but I don't have the macros from Day 31

2620 cals
    80 gms fat
    200 gms carbs
    275 gms protein
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Day 32

Back Day

I had an off day between Day 31 and 32 and I did not take Fat Smack on Day 31 as I like to recharge 2 days a week.

2 caps total for the day, 1 at 8 AM and 1 at 3 PM.

Got about 5 days left worth of Fat Smack and hope to go low cal for these last few days to really get rid of any stubborn fat.

Cals
    2130 cals
    70 gms fat
    100 gms carbs
    275 gms protein

Work out

Pull ups with crunches
    6x8 at BW+45, and 6 sets AMAP crunches

Cable Close Grip Rows with planks
    4x10 slow concentric and 3x1:20 secs

behind the neck pulldowns with decline crunches
    4x20 and 4x10 with slow concentric