Purus Labs Recycle Full Review

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Purus Labs Recycle Full Review

*Recycle What is it?

Overview and Rationale for use

A plethora of medical research has been combed through tenaciously to formulate the most avant-garde, natural endogenous testosterone amplifier this industry has ever seen. Purus Labs ReCycle™ was strategically designed to address major endocrinological issues associated with optimizing testosterone levels in males. ReCycle™ can elevate free testosterone by supporting natural production of Lutenizing Hormone, inhibiting estrogen by aiding in aromatase enzyme reduction, facilitating the blunting of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) so testosterone molecules can be unbound to exert their anabolic effects, hindering DHT by aiding in preventing its binding to the androgen receptor, facilitating lower cortisol levels, and fully rejuvenating the HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) allowing for maximum anabolism and minimal catabolism. ALL constituents of the ReCycle™ hormone exhilaration matrix have been substantiated through peer reviewed medical research and testing. Consider all other natural testosterone boosters OBSOLETE!

*What did I expect from this product?
-Increase Sexual Desire / enhance blood flow (in the right place)

*Effectiveness 10/10
-This is the BEST test boosting agent I ever taken so far, my sex drive went through the roof within a few days of using this, I honestly never experienced erection quality like I experienced with Recycle, never been so hard. I don't want to get so graphic but man, I was one happy dude when I was on this. I thought my blood flow / erections / sex drive were "normal and healthy". HAHA NOPE! Okay maybe they were normal and healthy, but I was on another level!

*Body Composition (Can't rate this as this is dictated on various specifics)
-It depends.....If you know what your doing with your training, macro intake...will Recycle help body composition? With higher T, lower E, you can count on that. Did I notice an increase in body composition? Yes sir.

*Strength (Same as above)

*Size (same as above)

*Mood 10/10
-Felt like I was literally better than everyone else, how arrogant is that eh? Seriously, when your T levels are through the roof, its hard for a youngster like me to control that, but however I did control it, friends commented that I seemed like I was a "new person". Shoot....I feel like one, still do!

*Dose
-I tried 8 caps a day 50 percent of the time, and 4 caps the other 50 percent, I didn't notice anything different with 8 caps than 4 caps. I would recommend 4 caps a day.

*How long did I cycle this?
-Only had one bottle, one bottle will last you a little over 3 weeks, since I used different doses, I ran out of it within 2 weeks.

*Who do I recommend this for?
-If you feel like a loser and you don't know how to act in front of hot women, this may help.
-If you have quality time with your girlfriend / wife on a consistent basis. Its hammer time!
-In today's society pollutants, stress, and poor nutrition choices could lead to poor erectile function, if you experience that, get some Recycle. F*** the doctor.
-Any athletes looking for a safe recovery enhancer!

***Im being 100 percent honest, thats why I didn't sugar coat the strength/size/body composition rating, if your having trouble building muscle / losing fat at the same time its because you are "guessing" with your training/nutrition. You don't know what your doing, but you think you do, you just can't admit it. I hate to see people buy supplements hoping it will turn them instantly into a beast / monster / alpha male, learn about the CNS, and learn about nutrition. Then worry about supplements. Though if your looking for some hammer time, Recycle is your choice! (ive tried plenty of test boosters, none had this effect as strong as Recycle)

Overall 10/10 It did what it was suppose to do. Period.

Thanks a bunch to Aaron / Purus Labs! Great Product!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice review!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Airborne42

Airborne42