HP's Summer of Alpha with Athletix Sports Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HP's Summer of Alpha with Athletix Sports Stack

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 12 Wednesday July 11, 2012

Workout:

Squats: 315x8 (4 Sets), 395x2

Deadlift: warmup, 385x1x1, 315x15

Leg Press: 275X20

Note* I love squating and Deadlifting on the same day. I have been doing it for over 1.5 years. I usually split my back into an upper and lower day and hit upper/chest Monday and Legs and Lower Tuesday. Why? A program I found on T-nation called Twelve Weeks to a Better Deadlift. This progarm raised my Deadlift from 405 single to a 565 Deadlift in one year ( Jan 2011 to Jan 2012 ) which I pulled in a pureathleticpower local meet.

Anyways, I raised the amount of Division 1/Licogenix to 6 caps daily due to my size. Formula-X has been bumped to two scoops for half gallon I drink. This makes it 4 scoops daily. Recovery is awesome.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride
    July 11, 2012

Workout:

Note* I love squating and Deadlifting on the same day. I have been doing it for over 1.5 years. I usually split my back into an upper and lower day and hit upper/chest Monday and Legs and Lower Tuesday. Why? A program I found on T-nation called Twelve Weeks to a Better Deadlift. This progarm raised my Deadlift from 405 single to a 565 Deadlift in one year ( Jan 2011 to Jan 2012 ) which I pulled in a pureathleticpower local meet.

Anyways, I raised the amount of Division 1/Licogenix to 6 caps daily due to my size. Formula-X has been bumped to two scoops for half gallon I drink. This makes it 4 scoops daily. Recovery is awesome.
    That's a power packed workout !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4 scoops! Damn man I wouldn't go over 2 scoops a day of Formula-X, 4 scoops is a lot of DAA!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

July 11, 2012

Workout:

Why so much? What ingredient are you trying to maximize? You could do one scoop and add BCAAs, maybe more stims...product is pretty much good as is as far as DAA and LCLT.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's a power packed workout !
    It's one I have gotten from the site and it's awesome. It has increased my back strength immensley.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    4 scoops! Damn man I wouldn't go over 2 scoops a day of Formula-X, 4 scoops is a lot of DAA!
    The basic premise was not to increase it for the stimulants at all. Actually I have a very, very high tolerance to stims. I can take any supp on an empty and carry on with my day. I have taken other supps with some stims which weren't meant to mix together and been fine. The idea was to drink a gallon first half of day with 2 scoops and a gallon second half day into the next morning. Meaning, the second half begins intra workout throughout night into next morning. I have it in case I wake up in middle of night and drink the rest. I will only utilize 1 scoop in the AM and 1 scoop in the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Why so much? What ingredient are you trying to maximize? You could do one scoop and add BCAAs, maybe more stims...product is pretty much good as is as far as DAA and LCLT.
    As noted above I'm not trying to maximize anything ingredient wise. The product is great as far as I'm concerned. Tell me how many people you know who doesn't experiment a little to see what they can tolerate or helps them better than what is listed on the label. If you didn't then why have people use the products at all outside of purchasing it yourself. If I followed workouts according to how one person wrote it and never mixed, matched, added and subtracted what worked or didn't then I wouild look like everyone else who is fat and dumpy @ 300+.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 13 Thursday JULY 12, 2012

WORKOUT

PULLUPS/CHINUPS AM: 15,12,11,9,8

T-BAR ROW PM:
    2 plates x 10
    3 plates x 10
    4 plates x 10
    5 plates x 10
    6 plates x 8
    7 plates x 4 (Felt good-should have tried a 5th rep)

PULLDOWN: 200x10x4 sets (REAR, STACK)
    LOW CABLE ROW: 200x10x4 (STACK)
    MILITARY PRESS: 135X10X2 (Sets)
    SIDE RAISES: 15x15x2 (Sets)
    BB SHRUGS: 225X15X2 (Sets)
    CARDIO 45 minutes @3.0 mph on 3.0 Incline raised every 5 minutes.

*NOTE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd have to be carried out of the gym on a stretcher after that kinda leg day!! Strong numbers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    July 11, 2012

Workout:

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's one I have gotten from the site and it's awesome. It has increased my back strength immensley.

The basic premise was not to increase it for the stimulants at all. Actually I have a very, very high tolerance to stims. I can take any supp on an empty and carry on with my day. I have taken other supps with some stims which weren't meant to mix together and been fine. The idea was to drink a gallon first half of day with 2 scoops and a gallon second half day into the next morning. Meaning, the second half begins intra workout throughout night into next morning. I have it in case I wake up in middle of night and drink the rest. I will only utilize 1 scoop in the AM and 1 scoop in the PM.

As noted above I'm not trying to maximize anything ingredient wise. The product is great as far as I'm concerned. Tell me how many people you know who doesn't experiment a little to see what they can tolerate or helps them better than what is listed on the label. If you didn't then why have people use the products at all outside of purchasing it yourself. If I followed workouts according to how one person wrote it and never mixed, matched, added and subtracted what worked or didn't then I wouild look like everyone else who is fat and dumpy @ 300+.
    Formula-X contains no stims, only thing that will boost energy per say is the NAT, but thats a natural energy/aggression boost. I think you may be getting the DAA mixed up with DMAA, two different things all together. The DAA is D-Aspartic Acid, it's a testosterone boosting amino acid thats been shown to boost testosterone by up to 42% in normal healthy men. I'm not worried about stims, but I am worried dosing that much DAA may lead to toxicity.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Formula-X contains no stims, only thing that will boost energy per say is the NAT, but thats a natural energy/aggression boost. I think you may be getting the DAA mixed up with DMAA, two different things all together. The DAA is D-Aspartic Acid, it's a testosterone boosting amino acid thats been shown to boost testosterone by up to 42% in normal healthy men. I'm not worried about stims, but I am worried dosing that much DAA may lead to toxicity.
    I'm still utilizing it as directed on the label so no worries!

Do you have any advice on stopping a 5 month old baby who doesn't want to sleep, from crying even though he is tired? I've been up since 3am, took him on a drive tio McD's to get coffee and gas, he's smiling at me. So we drive furthur up the road to the next town (25 minutes away) and finally he falls asleep. I get home and leave him in the car seat, while he slept quietly (for 4hrs). This lil dude doesn't like to sleep at all.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm still utilizing it as directed on the label so no worries!

Do you have any advice on stopping a 5 month old baby who doesn't want to sleep, from crying even though he is tired? I've been up since 3am, took him on a drive tio McD's to get coffee and gas, he's smiling at me. So we drive furthur up the road to the next town (25 minutes away) and finally he falls asleep. I get home and leave him in the car seat, while he slept quietly (for 4hrs). This lil dude doesn't like to sleep at all.

Sorry can't help ya there, I have no kids, only got some cats with the wife for now lol

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Sorry can't help ya there, I have no kids, only got some cats with the wife for now lol
    No doubt! We have the same, 2 cats, 2 dogs and 1 beautiful, healthy god given baby boy!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 14 Friday JULY 13, 2012

WORKOUT

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    : 135x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 415x1(PR)
    INCLINE BENCH: 225x10x2 sets
    BBCurls: 95X8X4
    DIPS: BWT 4x8
    PULLUPS/CHINUPS: 14, 13, 12, 11, 9
    DB CURLS: 50x8, 55x8, 60x8, 65x5 (PR), 70x5 (PR)
    Cardio: 45min @ 3.0MPH @ 3.0 Incline Raised 1% every 5 minutes

Note*-Schedule of Events
    August 4th 2012: Truck Pull,
    August 11th, 2012: NC State Championships, 100% RAW Push/Pull
    August 18, 2012: PureAthleticPower Raw, Push/Pull (Tazewell County Fair)
    October 6, 2012: 1st ANNUAL 100% RAW WV STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BENCH COMPETITION
    November 18, 2012: IPA POWERLIFTING COMPETITION @ YORK BARBELL.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 13 Friday JULY 13, 2012

WORKOUT

CLOSE GRIP BENCH: 135x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 415x1
    INCLINE BENCH: 225x10x2 sets
    BBCurls: 95X8X4
    DIPS: BWT 4x8
    PULLUPS/CHINUPS: 14, 13, 12, 11, 9
    Cardio: 45min @ 3.0MPH @ 3.0 Incline Raised 1% every 5 minutes

Note*-Schedule of Events
    August 4th 2012: Truck Pull,
    August 11th, 2012: NC State Championships, 100% RAW Push/Pull
    August 18, 2012: PureAthleticPower Raw, Push/Pull (Tazewell County Fair)
    Good stuff HokiePride !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Those events are pretty close together, thats gonna be a busty couple weeks, keep up the good work!

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Goodnight man those are elite numbers **** 400 on close grip!!! WTH that is awesome!

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Goodnight man those are elite numbers **** 400 on close grip!!! WTH that is awesome!
    415!!!! 415!!! Your right that is bonkers for close grip, this man is one of a kind for strength. I have nothing against not natural gains, but it's truely amazing to see a guy all natty like HokiePride push those kinds of numbers, just wicked!

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Those events are pretty close together, thats gonna be a busty couple weeks, keep up the good work!
    I know their close, but the way I do it is I use each one in a ramp up to the next. If you look at my other events on my Bodyspace comp. history page you will see I did 9 events in a 1.5 year period. I've done it before but not with a truck pull. It's going to be sweet. I have three other events to add to that schedule. Also I'm editing the workout above. Come back and look at the PR's. This stack is unbelievable.

Yes no doubt. I love lifting and I even can incline 385 and hit 405 but haven't hit it since a month ago. I'll deload on bench/squat/dead after next week, so I'll try to hit it and film it on the incline since it will be my last week with this stack.

415!!!! 415!!! Your right that is bonkers for close grip, this man is one of a kind for strength. I have nothing against not natural gains, but it's truely amazing to see a guy all natty like HokiePride push those kinds of numbers, just wicked!
    No doubt. I have cracked my genetic code. The secret to hitting those numbers is to not be afraid of the weight and do it. If you can wide grip 400 then you should be able close grip at least 20lbs less. I learned by changing the grip each workout to maintain strength throughout the lift. Also, by flat on Monday, and CG on Friday it hits different parts of your chest and arms. I had nothing against not natural gains as well but this is why test boosters and such help me. I don't know the difference between how steroids helps versus test boosters. The little they give me is big gains in my numbers. Also, this is why I consistently can hit 405. It's my opener in comps. I never lose it because I'm natural. Add 5-10 lbs then it gets hairy.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Wicked PR's! Very nice.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 17, July 16, 2012

Wicked PR's! Very nice.
    Thank JD.

WORKOUT
    FLAT BENCH: 135x5, 225x5, 275x5, 395x4, 395X4, 370X5, 370x5, 330x6
    DB PRESSES: 100x8x3
    DELT RAISES: 30lbsx8x3
    REVERSE TRICEP PULLDOWNS: 100x8x3
    Cardio: 33min @ 3.0MPH @ 3.0 Incline

Note*
    I was extremely exhausted when I did this workout. I was drained from being aggravated from my son who wouldn't sleep all night. it's ok. I woke up and had to drive 2.5 hrs at 5am to the VAMC (Veterans Hospital) Hospital for a physical. I hit the gym after I got home and pissed. I should have stayed home but wanted to hit up the gym. Exhaustion played it's part. I will get my numbers, next week.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thank JD.

WORKOUT

Note*
    I was extremely exhausted when I did this workout. I was drained from being aggravated from my son who wouldn't sleep all night. it's ok. I woke up and had to drive 2.5 hrs at 5am to the VAMC (Veterans Hospital) Hospital for a physical. I hit the gym after I got home and pissed. I should have stayed home but wanted to hit up the gym. Exhaustion played it's part. I will get my numbers, next week.
    Pretty good workout on an off day !
    I started a new log at:
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn sick numbers man. Hey got any tip/hint for someone a week out of his first bench/dead comp?
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

**** man we all need to get a huge gym just for us here and kill it every day. Wow bro insane lifts your a freak of nature.

Thank JD.

WORKOUT

Note*

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Almost impossible to get a good workout if you havn't got a lot of sleep or been running around all day, still some wicked numbers.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Damn sick numbers man. Hey got any tip/hint for someone a week out of his first bench/dead comp?
    Yeah, REST. DON'T LIFT ANYTHING. Relax and eat, repeat. The worst thing you can do is go to the gym a week out. Let everything heal and VISUALIZE, VISUALIZE, AND VISUALIZE SOME MORE YOUR LIFTS. I can't tell you how much I focus on my goal lifts to the point I get angry. Especially, if I know I worked hard to hit the target weight. Anything after that, is a plus.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Almost impossible to get a good workout if you havn't got a lot of sleep or been running around all day, still some wicked numbers.
    I know and as much as I want to say it shouldn't matter, I realized last night how exhausted I still was. This morning I'm ready to attack the gym like it stole something. I took some forumula-x last night with 1L water and woke up focused. I didn't go to the gym last night and thought about what I wanted to do today. Next up, legs and lower chain.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

**** man we all need to get a huge gym just for us here and kill it every day. Wow bro insane lifts your a freak of nature.
    I would love to have a huge gym for us to train in. I learn from everyone. I just enjoy training in general, sharing ideas and trying new workouts. I always go back to basic bread and butter for compound movements for power.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah, REST. DON'T LIFT ANYTHING. Relax and eat, repeat. The worst thing you can do is go to the gym a week out. Let everything heal and VISUALIZE, VISUALIZE, AND VISUALIZE SOME MORE YOUR LIFTS. I can't tell you how much I focus on my goal lifts to the point I get angry. Especially, if I know I worked hard to hit the target weight. Anything after that, is a plus.
    Great advice.

I know and as much as I want to say it shouldn't matter, I realized last night how exhausted I still was. This morning I'm ready to attack the gym like it stole something. I took some forumula-x last night with 1L water and woke up focused. I didn't go to the gym last night and thought about what I wanted to do today. Next up, legs and lower chain.
    GO KILL IT MAN! YOU GOT THIS!

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 19 July 18, 2012

Workout

INCLINE BENCH: Barx20, Barx15, 135x15, 225x5, 315x5, 395x1 (Strength check)
    LEGS: 10x10. First five was with the bar to warmup. Next two was with 135x10, 225x8, 315x3 (For some reason I was gassed. I don't get what happened but I did not feel good about squats. I left them out since June 23, comp. also, the cardio for the past two days had to have affected my lower back so I plan to hit them again Friday)
    LEG PRESS: 270x20, 350x20, 450x20 (Stopped just wasn't feeling it)
    CALVES MACHINE SEATED:180x20 (4 sets)
    TBAR ROW: 2PLx10, 4PLx10, 6PLx8, 7PLx4 (PR Matched)
    MILITARY PRESS: 135x8, 185x8, 205x8, 225x8 (Smashed this, could have gone higher, major PR. I left this exercise out of my regiment for years. I tried this last week and was so week I couldn't hit 135.)

Note*
    Today legs were terrible. I forgot me and a buddy had to take six motors from a warehouse this morning and weigh them in a scrapyard. Each one averaged 180. We had totaled them out of the warehouse and into the truck, onot a scale and reload them in the truck and offload back in the warehouse. Nonetheless, I love telling you guys the biz because I always rebound and I want to be straight up, in what happens In the gym. By the way, did I ever tell you I hate them, SQUATS. Just as we hated veggies growing up I still do them. On another note. My upper body strength has increased immensely. Follow me on this. I benched 395 twice on Monday, did 60 reps of Pullups/Chinups (didn't list this day), performed incline press @ 395, plus military press @ 225. I would say I'm still doing extremely well with this stack. I'm going to do Pullups/Chinups tomorrow, Friday I plan to hit deads/squats. It's going to be brutal. Redemption is at hand. Be well, fellas. For entertainment purposes where did that phrase come from, be well?
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Kill it man, working hard HP!

aha not sure where that came from lol

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Kill it man, working hard HP!

aha not sure where that came from lol
    No doubt. I'm on fire. I'm determined to hit my numbers for Aug. 11th in Durham, NC for the 100% RAW Meet. I will get to see my Uncle I haven;t seen in years. I plan to just drop in at his doorstep. He was the one who first introduced me to supplements. He gave me a bottle of Amino5000 or something 25yrs ago and said take these. I was popping 8 pills and had no idea what they were. I was getting strong for no reasona dn stopped becuase I was scared and had no idea what was happening. He really didn't explain what they were or how they worked. I was lifteing in my basement with a set my Father bought for my brother and I.
    Fast forward to now. He has no idea how big I am. Anyways along with this stack I just received my Slingshot by Mark Bell. I plan to use it to get me over the hump. I read a lot of articles and you must be careful on how you go about it. It says it can give you 10%. So along with spotters and great technique I will reach my goal and more this year.
    Let's get it! Salute!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 20 Thursday July 19

Workout

Hammer strength chest press/wide grip pull down Hammer strength
    Back
    6 45lb plates x12
    8 45lb plates x5
    10 45lb plates x5
    10 45lb plates x5
    6 45lb plates x20
    Chest
    6 45lb plates x12
    8 45lb plaes x5
    10 45lb plates x5
    10 45lb plates x10
    12 45lb platesx8
    6 plates 7x7 FST

Note*
    Did this workout during lunch time. Made quick work of a back and chest. My chest was a bit sore but still pulled this off for a PR on the Hammer chest press. I never did that many reps with 12 plates. There is room for 14. I plan to try this next Thursday. On Monday I plan to do a negative with 440 to see how I handle it. I will break down and do some DB, and cable work. I'm loving the strength I'm gaining, just hoping it lasts.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

That will be interesting how the 440 negative goes, best of luck!

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Beastly numbers bro!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Awesome PR brother your strength is wicked man keep killing it can't wait to see your updates every day.

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Day 24 July 23, 2012

TONIGHTS WORKOUT PLAN

BENCH PRESS: 135x30, 225x20, 315x12, 365x8, 405x5 (PR), 440x1/2, 455x2 w/ slanger.
    INCLINE BENCH: 225x15, 265x12, 285x12, 305x6
    INCLINE FLYE: 65x15, 75x12, 85x10x3
    DIPS: BWx8x3

Note*
    This is a workout I plan to hit as a staple for bench day. I received a recommendation from emmo on how to change it up. Appreciate the page homie. The slanger is an accessory for benching, if used correctly can become a very powerful tool in your arsenal. This week I will be back in full swing. No interruptions, no vacations or anything else which can hinder my training. The kicker is at the end of the week wifey is traveling to Pa so I will introduce insanity as cardio. I will hit the gym for two a day workouts. I'm trying to take this to a whole new level. I'm doing a hybrid of powerlifting, bodybuilding and insanity. Crazy huh. I have three weeks to fine tune it because she will take our god daughter home and stay home for few days before returning. It's going to be fun trying to get this rolling for two months and see how I function.

UPDATE*
    SMASHED PR OF 405 for 5 reps. I always struggled to get 3. Last two reps were difficult but got all 5. I hit the two reps with the never before used slanger @ 455. People don't believe in this accessory. I have to say neither did all the people @ the Y. They watched a I got strapped up in MARK BELLS SLINGSHOT after they seen me with three spotters help with the single 440 negative. I donned it and took the spot. I brought it down slowly and without any assistance BANG out the whole to lockout. It felt so good I did it again and stopped. I was STOKED. this thing is awesome. Yes, I smashed the other numbers in my workout as well. No doubt this stack is the BOMB. So sad I out of the blue pills so I will be closing it out tomorrow as to my thoughts. You can see there is no doubt it does the job.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice job HP, nice numbers and wow those incline flys are heavy!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Nice job HP, nice numbers and wow those incline flys are heavy!
    My chest was so full it felt like it was going to bust. This stack is incredible. I didn't know what to expect but it was an awesome run. Look at my updates JD when you get a chance. I'll send you a video in the morning.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

On the lookout

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Great review and I would love to see that video (no homo). Your log has been top notch. A lot of attention to detail. Well Done.
    I started a new log at:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...
    By bangedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 05:49 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:21 PM