iFORCE Compete

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Tried the tangy tangerine last night. OMFG this is magic. The taste is unbelievable. Don't even worry about the other flavors. Get this stuff now.

Taste exactly like orange kool aid. I want to drink this every day, multiple times a day. Best tasting supplement, Period!

Hit chest for my workout even though i had been up for 17-18 hours and would only be getting 4 hours of sleep. Didn't care cause I was to excited for compete.

1 serving 20 oz of water. Spectacular.

My rest times were literally non existent. At least cut down by 30 seconds.
The thing I loved the most though was how refreshing it was to drink. Usually intra's make me thirsty and i need to go to a water fountain to get some water. Tangy Tangerine was all I needed. Very thirst quenching.

Thanks Vaughn for the samples. I really can't wait till Saturday and Monday and get to try 2 scoops of the other flavors. You guys did an amazing job.

Compete will be a staple in my supplement drawer. And I've always been 50/50 with intra's. Nice to have but not necessary. I need Compete in my life!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice review . I went with that flavor myself.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Damn I really wanna try this stuff it looks promising.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Excellent. Looking forward to how 2 scoops treats you.

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Gonna hit back tonight. Trying to figure out which flavor to try. Hmmm?

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Fruit Punch Slam should be the next review so you could compare 1 scoop to 2 scoops. IMo :D
btw nice review on the Tangy Tangerine. This is my top flavor out of the three. It reminded me of Tangy Tangerine Sunny D.

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Lemon Drop Review

2 scoops Lemon Drop in 24 oz cold water.

Taste - was very good. Not as tart as hemavol. Liked it much better than hemavol lemon drop. Nowhere close to tangy tangerine though. Overall very enjoyable. 8/10

Recovery - stacked with 1 scoop hemavol and 1 scoop white flood. Another long day at work and was excited for Compete. Once again time between sets were dramatically decreased. Probably the fastest I've got my workouts in ever. Def better than 1 scoop alone. I actually got 300 lbs on lat pull Downs today. That's a first and i got it 5 times. Wasn't tired at all.
Overall recovery time is 10/10 for 2 scoops.

Focus- can't say to much since I stacked with white flood and hemavol but I was very focused and overall enjoyed my time at the gym.

Mixability- mixes perfect. Swirl it around and it dissolves easily.

Compete is the best intra on the market. I don't think there will be any negative reviews on this product. Everyone knows Iforce for Hemavol and there Protean. I believe Compete is gonna make Iforce a much more popular company in the future.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow man, awesome review! I really cant imagine anything tasting better than hemavol lemon! This tangy orange has me going nuts, just waiting to try!

Thanks for the detailed responses, much appreciated!

Mike

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Your gonna slap yourself Mike when you taste tangy tangerine. Getting ready to go to the gym and hit arms with fruit punch. Review will be up after.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you've liked both flavors so far and noticed an immediate difference from it. Looking forward to your review of fruit punch

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
OK onto Fruit Punch.

Taste was amazing. I am a fruit punch guy so i automatically rate this above lemon drop. 10/10 for me.

I did arms today and stacked 2 scoops FP Compete with white flood and hemavol. Best pump and endurance of my life. There's no coming back from this combo.

Once again barely any rest in between sets. I love arm day and compete kept me competing against my workout partner. He was begging for rest and i would have none of it lol.

After trying Compete I am placing an order on the 4th. Hopefully there's a special 4th July somewhere. I would honestly choose Compete over a pre workout. This will forever be apart of my stack and it should be of yours as well. Amazing ingredient profile and out of this world taste.

You can't go wrong with any flavors. But I would rate them as follows,

Tangy Tangerine. Best tasting supplement PERIOD!
Fruit Punch.
Lemon Drop.

Honestly FP and LD are very close but I've always been a fan of FP so it wins me over.

Hope everyone enjoyed the reviews. And once again thanks so much to iFORCE And Vaughn for giving me a chance to review this groundbreaking intra product. The hype is real!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
wow man, awesome review! I really cant imagine anything tasting better than hemavol lemon! This tangy orange has me going nuts, just waiting to try!

Thanks for the detailed responses, much appreciated!

Mike
same here mike, Hemavol lemon drop has always been my favorite lemon-flavored product, hard to imagine anything being better tasting