Athletix Sports Sponsored Log Round 2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Athletix Sports Sponsored Log Round 2

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I would say his cover is blown. I wonder how long it would take for him to go back under the radar?
    Who knows, I'm shocked he hasn't been banned for screwing over that many companies now.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah considering the recent callings out it is pretty strange.. maybe jsu tto give him the benefit of actually running the IML log? oh wells..
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah considering the recent callings out it is pretty strange.. maybe jsu tto give him the benefit of actually running the IML log? oh wells..
    He never planned on running it, just trying to say he did since we called him out, plus who the hell is gonna believe a word this guy says about the product?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

slept horribly last night. maybe 2 hours max. doing ok.. going outside for lunch i hope..
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ouch, my body will not respond right if I don't get at least 5-6 hours of sleep lol

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

about 5 is my max I get a night. asleep around 11 or 12 and up at 5.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post

Thats crazy man, when I was working at a walmart warehouse about 4 years back I was on a routine where I would have 3-4 hours a sleep a night, I ended up getting used to it but I looked like a zombie and loss a lot of weight. Props to you for being able to push the weight you do with only 5 hours of sleep a night.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yea I would like to sleep in but honestly sleeping in for me is like 6 or 7 at most.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Generally I am in bed by 9:30 10 and awake but in bed at 4 something

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I will say this. I have had this shirt easily 8 years and this is the first time the sleeves have ever felt stuck to my arms. Thank you pwo pumps

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Back up to 170.5. And who says you can't train fasted? .
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I will say this. I have had this shirt easily 8 years and this is the first time the sleeves have ever felt stuck to my arms. Thank you pwo pumps

Nice! Thats when you truely know training is going good

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

looking like by rough count at least, this will be the last full week, should end on Saturday i think. it has been a fun run!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Whats for training tonight?

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I got mine planned out for the next 28 days.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Whats for training tonight?
    Today off tomorrow hitting the gym

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

How was the workout?

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

solid, but it was the first time I ever actually threw up post workout.. combo if the heat and what i ate / didn't it.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

solid, but it was the first time I ever actually threw up post workout.. combo if the heat and what i ate / didn't it.

That just means it was an awesome workout

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i suspose? def one way of looking at it. though i think i would take DOMS over gacking
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Wrong log brotha! lol Love the review tho, glad you loved this stack 99% of everyone who runs Athletix products love it, Athletix is still underrated on the forum, more people should be running this stuff

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

YEA OURS is so closely named I got mixed up.. I will fix it though.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Last Night was my last dose of Lico.

Final Thoughts - For me at least it made no noticible diffrence using 2 or 3 at a time, stick to 2

I had no issues with dry joints of overly dry skin, In my case i would say this is exactly the same experience I had with OG Erase. I lost what i have to assume is a little water the first week, but after that weight for more or less stable. I need to wait for tomorrow to do a final weigh in and then check my body fat levels. It is looking like i am by measurements at least right where i was. Now in the mirror I can see changes, so I am not ruling out the possiblity that i managed to some how gained some mass / lose some fat.

All things considered with how stressed I have been - I'm happy to have made any progress.

I wish i could say i had huge gains or loss of fat, but that does not change my opinion of Lico - I would have no issue reccomending it. It is a solid product for sure!

This isnt the last post i will keep logging to see if any changes come about in the next few weeks. Thanks for following, and thanks to JD and Athletix for the chance!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks for the final review and taking the time out to log for us! I think you would like the Lico/D1/Formula-X stack a lot more then just the lico alone, but even Lico alone is a great AI for those who don't want sore joints.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

With Formula-x I don't doubt it. Truthfuly though I didn't have any real luck with the run of Div-1 and Titanium-XL.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And back down to 169.5. Waist went down a measurable bit though at least
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Good to hear you leaned up from it a bit.

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good review bro enjoyed it and I agree on Lico wicked good.

Last Night was my last dose of Lico.

Final Thoughts - For me at least it made no noticible diffrence using 2 or 3 at a time, stick to 2

I had no issues with dry joints of overly dry skin, In my case i would say this is exactly the same experience I had with OG Erase. I lost what i have to assume is a little water the first week, but after that weight for more or less stable. I need to wait for tomorrow to do a final weigh in and then check my body fat levels. It is looking like i am by measurements at least right where i was. Now in the mirror I can see changes, so I am not ruling out the possiblity that i managed to some how gained some mass / lose some fat.

All things considered with how stressed I have been - I'm happy to have made any progress.

I wish i could say i had huge gains or loss of fat, but that does not change my opinion of Lico - I would have no issue reccomending it. It is a solid product for sure!

This isnt the last post i will keep logging to see if any changes come about in the next few weeks. Thanks for following, and thanks to JD and Athletix for the chance!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Current BF % estimate puts me down at 11% even so was in mid 12%s at the start of the log.

While it is an estimate, start and end readings were done by the same person using the same tables, so it does show a downward trend, with not all that much weight loss, once you take out the drops / gains. If I can keep this up and drop down another 1.5% and stay in the mid 160's you will hear no complaints from me even if it takes another 2 months
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs