Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Though better than the alternative they still suck

aha very true!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. will say i was noticing some back DOMS or possibly pumps?? at lunch today

Not lower back more like right at where the lats would start. Only really noticed it while i was walking around for a bit at lunch.

5. How about posting some info on what these workouts consist of.
    sets, reps, exercise, weights and so on.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    How about posting some info on what these workouts consist of.
    sets, reps, exercise, weights and so on.
    The Routine layout is posted a page or two back. All movements are 3 sets of 6-12 reps. I add weight if i can hit at least 10 or more a set, and try not to use anything that i cant hit at least 6 for each (main exception is bench every few weeks)

For weights used i do keep track of them, but I prefer not to post them. They really are person specific, which is why i note if if i am gaining strength or any other changes in weights being used.

7. I have to say - I really am agreeing with this fast.

Not even thinking of food, and I went out side for a little fresh air, and got hit with an overwhelming feeling of calmness. Not bad at all! Pumped to hit the gym later, Will see how the Lico stands up to 10 caps of X-gels!

8. Pumps were crazy last night. Getting to the point of hurting as I was finishing the sets. Given the fasting i kept the weights down a touch but worked with slower raising and lowering.

Light cool down on the treadmill and a 2 minute soak / stretch in the sauna and i was good to go..

No much to report today on soreness feel pretty good actually.

9. Good update.

Can't believe that guy commented in that log and doesn't say a thing about ripping other companies off lol

10. If he ignores it maybe we will go away?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    If he ignores it maybe we will go away?

Thread looks to be gone...

12. No it was still there. Was just in it

13. I do think the whole setup of a FB split is keeping the crazy doms at bay. Feeling pretty good now, but if you had to do 3 or 4 diffrent lifts for one body part in a row I could see it being awful.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    No it was still there. Was just in it
    Your right, it was the old thread that was deleted when they moved it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Your right, it was the old thread that was deleted when they moved it.
    yup - speaking of which seeing as how i have done 5 weeks so far, can you let me off of the rest of the log? I mean you let that other guy stop after three posts about his wang... though i can't really fault you with that one....

16. Down a pound or so. Not bad considering the fasting.

17. Nothing crazy to report gym wise. Must say though this is the first time in how long I actually feel stuffed and I last ate around 2ish

18. Nothing really new to report - Soreness is still more or less nil. Certainly not any different than usual.

Random notes on the day time fasting: I got used to it all surprisingly quickly. No real issues not eating until 5 or 6 PM. No noticeable effects of strength or energy levels through out the day. It is doing wonders on my bottomless appetite, I was actually able to eat a normal meal sized and not still be starved afterwards.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yup - speaking of which seeing as how i have done 5 weeks so far, can you let me off of the rest of the log? I mean you let that other guy stop after three posts about his wang... though i can't really fault you with that one....
    LOL

Watch he will be gone for a couple months and out of nowhere throw an app in and get picked lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    LOL

Watch he will be gone for a couple months and out of nowhere throw an app in and get picked lol

I would say his cover is blown. I wonder how long it would take for him to go back under the radar?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I would say his cover is blown. I wonder how long it would take for him to go back under the radar?
    Who knows, I'm shocked he hasn't been banned for screwing over that many companies now.

22. yeah considering the recent callings out it is pretty strange.. maybe jsu tto give him the benefit of actually running the IML log? oh wells..

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yeah considering the recent callings out it is pretty strange.. maybe jsu tto give him the benefit of actually running the IML log? oh wells..
    He never planned on running it, just trying to say he did since we called him out, plus who the hell is gonna believe a word this guy says about the product?

24. slept horribly last night. maybe 2 hours max. doing ok.. going outside for lunch i hope..

25. Ouch, my body will not respond right if I don't get at least 5-6 hours of sleep lol

26. about 5 is my max I get a night. asleep around 11 or 12 and up at 5.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    about 5 is my max I get a night. asleep around 11 or 12 and up at 5.

Thats crazy man, when I was working at a walmart warehouse about 4 years back I was on a routine where I would have 3-4 hours a sleep a night, I ended up getting used to it but I looked like a zombie and loss a lot of weight. Props to you for being able to push the weight you do with only 5 hours of sleep a night.

28. Yea I would like to sleep in but honestly sleeping in for me is like 6 or 7 at most.

29. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    about 5 is my max I get a night. asleep around 11 or 12 and up at 5.
    Generally I am in bed by 9:30 10 and awake but in bed at 4 something

30. I will say this. I have had this shirt easily 8 years and this is the first time the sleeves have ever felt stuck to my arms. Thank you pwo pumps

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 05:21 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports