Athletix Sports Sponsored Log Round 2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Athletix Sports Sponsored Log Round 2

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep up the good work!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am so sore from the past few workouts.. geez. I fudged up my diet today big time. I was crazying everything. ! I will not go into detail what I ate, but I will say that KFC was closed for repairs when I left.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks man!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice bro good update and Steve reeves was the man insane body.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Following basicially the Classic Steve Reeves 3 day Fullbody split:

Squat (generally Goblet or Front Squats)
    Rows (depending on the day i go between Yates rows, HS behind the neck, seated cable etc)
    Bench (db bb or hs)
    Shoulders - Arnold or Military presses for the most part (on sundays Deadlifts replace shoulders)
    Tri's Dips are my bread and butter, but I do sub in Skull Crushers and CGBPs to keep things fresh.

I pretty much try to stick to big componds most days - though Saturdays I may sub in some iso work as Sundays is my hard day so to speak.

I try to stay in the 6-10 range. If I can do all the sets at 10-12 I up the weight the next go around.

Really trying to keep it all as simple as possible. Seems to work the best for me, progress is being made for the most part everywhere very steadily bench has and will always be my sticking point, but its moving as well.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

He is the be all end all of aesthetics if you ask me. I'd be happy to get to half of what he had
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gym tonight - which is always fun. And also middle of the week, so thats even better.

Planning on doing a little cardio if time allows, hoping the crowd isn't too bad, summer time and all the kids are home and for what ever reason choose to all work out at 4:30-5pm.

One plus of not being set in stone with what lift i do that day have to keep on your toes when there are only so many benches / racks.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So on the fence right now

While I am definitely happy to have more or less cleanly gained LBM in the past few months, and am sitting close to the top end of what i could ever get to weight wise. I know I shouldn't be complaining, hell I weight 20lbs more than I did this time last year, and i would make the guess that i am at the same body fat % if not a little lower.

For what ever reason I just can not seem to get the fat down any lower. I am sure it is all in my head.. standing up most days I want to say I am getting more definition, and feeling more solid, but the second i sit down, all i can feel is roll.

The last thing I want to do is drop my calories any more than they are now, that's what got me into the skinny fat mess to begin with. Like i said if i can keep going with this lean bulking I am not going to complain or try to change it. Id rather be 180 and at 12% still i think, but the vain arse in me wants to abs finally. I know physically i will never be huge, I don't have the frame for it. but there is no reason i cant be fit. Never been overweight to any large degree, just always on the smaller side muscularly. oh well venting over..
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So on the fence right now

While I am definitely happy to have more or less cleanly gained LBM in the past few months, and am sitting close to the top end of what i could ever get to weight wise. I know I shouldn't be complaining, hell I weight 20lbs more than I did this time last year, and i would make the guess that i am at the same body fat % if not a little lower.

For what ever reason I just can not seem to get the fat down any lower. I am sure it is all in my head.. standing up most days I want to say I am getting more definition, and feeling more solid, but the second i sit down, all i can feel is roll.

The last thing I want to do is drop my calories any more than they are now, that's what got me into the skinny fat mess to begin with. Like i said if i can keep going with this lean bulking I am not going to complain or try to change it. Id rather be 180 and at 12% still i think, but the vain arse in me wants to abs finally. I know physically i will never be huge, I don't have the frame for it. but there is no reason i cant be fit. Never been overweight to any large degree, just always on the smaller side muscularly. oh well venting over..

20 pounds of lean gains in a year is pretty amazing. Whats your daily cals/fats/carbs/pro looking like?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not all lean def some fat in there. But ratio wise I ended up at the same body fat. I try to follow the lg set up. Burn days non training days then build days .

No matter what I do as if late I can not cut in the trad sense though. Like I am brick walled at this body fat level.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

nothing earth shattering at the gym yesterday, was fairly quiet. maybe the rain kept them away?

sleep has been eh for one reason or another all week. had to really push through to not phone in the lifts. Pre work out or a redbull would have been a good addtion yesterday. I did actually do some cardio - 10 minutes of LIT was about all i could muster, rushed home to play with my daughter, which is HIT cardio anyways for the most part
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

went outside at lunch knew it was risky walking to far from the office, so there was a few minutes of unplanned sprinting back inside once i started feeling the drizzle. didnt get soaked but lightly damp at least.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Not all lean def some fat in there. But ratio wise I ended up at the same body fat. I try to follow the lg set up. Burn days non training days then build days .

No matter what I do as if late I can not cut in the trad sense though. Like I am brick walled at this body fat level.
    Thats still very impressive

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Your running the lean gains diet?

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

thanks man

I kid but i truly think i am underweight, so this is like never ending newb gains or something.. as long as i dont try to go over 180

yup year and a month into LG / IF and loving it!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

thanks man

I kid but i truly think i am underweight, so this is like never ending newb gains or something.. as long as i dont try to go over 180

yup year and a month into LG / IF and loving it!
    Nice! Glad your liking it, I kinda did it the wrong way when I tried it, I lost weight quick, but muscle as well, I should have upped my cals more with my big meal of the day.

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

One bottle down starting #2 today.

Weight is exactly where it was last week. Also back to my starting weight it seems.

First time in a while there was no change one way or the other. Odd.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I can tell you this. X-gels are no joke. Only took 4 today and the pumps are sick can't imagine what a full dose is likeb

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Solid weekend of lifting great pumps from x gels. No soreness to speak of. Upper body feels rock solid

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid weekend of lifting great pumps from x gels. No soreness to speak of. Upper body feels rock solid

Good update brother feeling the surge is wicked good!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

minor DOMS - nothing to really note.

Monday already.. fun :/
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

minor DOMS - nothing to really note.

Monday already.. fun :/

Good ol'monday lol

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Though better than the alternative they still suck

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Though better than the alternative they still suck

aha very true!

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

will say i was noticing some back DOMS or possibly pumps?? at lunch today

Not lower back more like right at where the lats would start. Only really noticed it while i was walking around for a bit at lunch.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How about posting some info on what these workouts consist of.
    sets, reps, exercise, weights and so on.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    How about posting some info on what these workouts consist of.
    sets, reps, exercise, weights and so on.
    The Routine layout is posted a page or two back. All movements are 3 sets of 6-12 reps. I add weight if i can hit at least 10 or more a set, and try not to use anything that i cant hit at least 6 for each (main exception is bench every few weeks)

For weights used i do keep track of them, but I prefer not to post them. They really are person specific, which is why i note if if i am gaining strength or any other changes in weights being used.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have to say - I really am agreeing with this fast.

Not even thinking of food, and I went out side for a little fresh air, and got hit with an overwhelming feeling of calmness. Not bad at all! Pumped to hit the gym later, Will see how the Lico stands up to 10 caps of X-gels!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Pumps were crazy last night. Getting to the point of hurting as I was finishing the sets. Given the fasting i kept the weights down a touch but worked with slower raising and lowering.

Light cool down on the treadmill and a 2 minute soak / stretch in the sauna and i was good to go..

No much to report today on soreness feel pretty good actually.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Good update.

Can't believe that guy commented in that log and doesn't say a thing about ripping other companies off lol

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If he ignores it maybe we will go away?

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

If he ignores it maybe we will go away?

Thread looks to be gone...

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No it was still there. Was just in it
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I do think the whole setup of a FB split is keeping the crazy doms at bay. Feeling pretty good now, but if you had to do 3 or 4 diffrent lifts for one body part in a row I could see it being awful.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

No it was still there. Was just in it
    Your right, it was the old thread that was deleted when they moved it.

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Your right, it was the old thread that was deleted when they moved it.
    yup - speaking of which seeing as how i have done 5 weeks so far, can you let me off of the rest of the log? I mean you let that other guy stop after three posts about his wang... though i can't really fault you with that one....
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Down a pound or so. Not bad considering the fasting.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nothing crazy to report gym wise. Must say though this is the first time in how long I actually feel stuffed and I last ate around 2ish

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nothing really new to report - Soreness is still more or less nil. Certainly not any different than usual.

Random notes on the day time fasting: I got used to it all surprisingly quickly. No real issues not eating until 5 or 6 PM. No noticeable effects of strength or energy levels through out the day. It is doing wonders on my bottomless appetite, I was actually able to eat a normal meal sized and not still be starved afterwards.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

yup - speaking of which seeing as how i have done 5 weeks so far, can you let me off of the rest of the log? I mean you let that other guy stop after three posts about his wang... though i can't really fault you with that one....
    LOL

Watch he will be gone for a couple months and out of nowhere throw an app in and get picked lol

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

LOL

Watch he will be gone for a couple months and out of nowhere throw an app in and get picked lol

I would say his cover is blown. I wonder how long it would take for him to go back under the radar?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs