Enhanced goes Terminator X w/ Formula X!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm about to find out! Just took my 2nd dose. Night, night AM brothers! !
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm about to find out! Just took my 2nd dose. Night, night AM brothers! !
    Have a good one
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Yeah it must've been a real good one, I woke up an hour late!!! But at least I made it to work on time.
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Took last scoop this morning. I'll try & get my final review up tomorrow.
    SEMPER FI!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Took last scoop this morning. I'll try & get my final review up tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

6. Sorry about the delay. I was hoping to have our computer today when we got our net turned on, but no such luck. This review comes to you via my ipad...

Where do I start? This, and every other Athletix product I've tested just flat out delivers!! From the spike in libido, to the endurance, to the recovery aspects, this is a must have for all gym rats!

I'm one of the unlucky ones that experiences the unpleasant emergency trips to the bathroom. Other than that, DAA is a God-send! It provides for a very pronounced increase in test levels. The oily skin, the extra energy, the morning wood... All telltale signs that test levels are way up. I think that Formula X is an awesome product for any goal in the gym. I might be going into the keto diet for the next few weeks. This would be an awesome supplement to run during that! The BCAA's would keep me feeling strong throughout the whole diet. Hmmm, I think I just sold myself on this idea. Lol.

I'll be curious to see how my recovery is, now that I'm all out of X. I had a damn good chest workout this morning. Actually, my whole body aches from moving in, but I had to get back into the gym. We'll see how sore the pecs are tomorrow.

I don't really have an accurate update on my weight. Just know that it's probably right around the 170 mark & my abs look like ****.... Hence the desire to start the keto diet.

Sorry if this review is all over the place. I'm typing w/ two fingers, & the wife keeps asking me questions, throwing my off my train of thought.

JD, I got nothin but love for you & the Athlitix crew. Like I said, you guys consistently put out solid products that work & keep me coming back for more!! Thanks JD for this opportunity to run Formula X!!
    SEMPER FI!!

7. Great final review! Thanks for taking the time to log for us and giving us a great detailed log, it was fun while it lasted

Happy to hear you liked Formula-X

8. Loved it dude. Thinking it'll be a staple of mine for the long run.
    SEMPER FI!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Loved it dude. Thinking it'll be a staple of mine for the long run.
    I myself hate getting off Formula-X, but the DAA effects stop after 8 weeks of use, so I try to take 6 weeks off and the effects to to get right back in with a good little break

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
  2. Christian Bale Goes ApeSh*t on Terminator 4 set
    By b unit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 07:06 PM