SNS Focus XT and Citrulline Malate.....Biatch!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. 7/2/12 (yesterday)

-Sometimes life doesn't go our way, the basketball game was canceled
    -Just did 40 mins of Low Intensity cardio instead
    -Stay tuned folks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    1 Peter 4:8
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

3. Sweet love the weekly update .. This is my 1st log of you .. U always this detailed ? Or focusXT has something to do with it ? Lol

Great job .. I'm gonna skip gym today and go hoop with the homies .. Come home cook sum chicken & corona and watch some fireworks

4. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Sweet love the weekly update .. This is my 1st log of you .. U always this detailed ? Or focusXT has something to do with it ? Lol

Great job .. I'm gonna skip gym today and go hoop with the homies .. Come home cook sum chicken & corona and watch some fireworks
    Yes sir! I like to keep my logs as detailed as possible with little articles I make, weekly updates, if there is anything else I can do to make this log even better please be sure to tell me, I want to make sure my logs are easy to read and super detailed! Glad you like them!

Thanks buddy!

Hell yeah, Happy July 4th to you and the SNS crew! Going to relax today aswell.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    ...I want to make sure my logs are easy to read and super detailed!

Then I'd drop the red font in every single post. It's distracting and honestly puts me off on wanting to follow along.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Then I'd drop the red font in every single post. It's distracting and honestly puts me off on wanting to follow along.
    What a dick!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What a dick!
    lol, come on Flexy you know it's true and you feel the same the way according to that other post.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

lol, come on Flexy you know it's true and you feel the same the way according to that other post.
    I don't see any colored fonts on my android app lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Really? I always thought it kinda made me look like a "show-boat" haha Alot of forum members can't take the red either.

So in huge demand, I will type in regular font.

All I want is a happy family
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Really? I always thought it kinda made me look like a "show-boat" haha Alot of forum members can't take the red either.

So in huge demand, I will type in regular font.

All I want is a happy family
    Exception log/review so far!! Showboat all you want

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

11. 7/4/12

-Happy July 4th everyone! It is good to be free isn't it? Its great to have freedom of speech. I know at my age, its a rarity that youngsters like me realize the value on what "Independence Day" is truly about, I can say I am so glad to be an American.
    -Rest day today
    -Nutrition Macro's are currently at 1x lbm for protein and 2x lbm for carbs 50g Fat
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

13. 7/5/12 Intensity Based Chest/Back + Lactic Acid Based Triceps/Biceps

***Back (Tempo 4111) (rest periods designed for performance....long rest periods!)
    -Barbell Rows
    135x8
    225x4
    275x2
    315x6 (pr with this tempo / execution)
    -Hammer Pulldowns 2x12 (pump work)

***Chest (4111 tempo) (rest periods designed for performance)
    -Flat Bench Press
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    275x2
    275x6 (PR with this tempo, last time I got 6 aswell but the last rep was pretty much forced by myself and then added a force rep with a spot.....today was a easy 6, nothing forced)
    -Incline Bench Press (tempo 4111) (have to use lighter weight with a wide grip and achieve a maximum stretch of this specific range of motion)
    135x10
    185x6
    185x13 (PR with this execution/tempo....I once again altered my execution, takes maturity to drop the ego, its all good with me though!)
    -Push ups 2x12 (pump work)
    -DB Flys 1x15

*Lactic Acid / Sarcoplasmic based Arms

Triceps- (45-60 second rest periods between sets)
    Close Grip Bench Press superset Overhead Skullcrushers 4x10-15 each exercise (185 for cgb and 40lb barbell for skullcrushers)
    Biceps-
    One Arm Preacher Curls 3x10-15 (30 sec rest periods)
    Chins 1x6 (3 with hammer, 3 with underhand)

***Notes***
    -AAKG 3g / 100mg ornithine akg / 100mg glutamine akg first thing in morning / post workout
    -Cit Malate 8g pre
    -1 scoop Focus xt pre
    -Last scoops of Recovery 911 / BCAA ex
    -Supringly got a huge pump all the muscles I trained today, even with a load based chest/back workout with minimal pump work I was blowned up! Then my arm pump was.....just......SICK. Was running short on time so I could only do a little bit of work, still got a maximum pump in my triceps and biceps. Awesome!
    -Gaining mode. ON. Beast mode. ON.
    -Finishing up my "blueprints" or shall I say Plans for the future of this transformation phase.
    -Stay consistent people! Plan thing out, don't be afraid of taking steps back!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*

14. Lol@ peeps complaining Bout font color

Nice pr's

15. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lol@ peeps complaining Bout font color

Nice pr's
    Thanks bud!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

16. 7/7/12 Delts

-Pre-Pump work without fatigue
    Laterals / Upright Rows 3x20-30

-High Threshold Work (3111 tempo) (2 min rest periods)
    Standing Overhead Press
    95x4
    115x3
    135x3
    155x2
    155x5 (PR with this Tempo / Execution) (ive overhead pressed 275 before with a tad bit of leg drive...no wonder why my delt development is horrible! Must be mature and make my execution very precise to recruit as much muscle fibers as possible) (will increase density as the weeks go by)

-Maximum Pump Work (3122 tempo) (20-30 second rest between each exercise, 60 second rest between each complex, 10-20 reps each exercise) (3 Rounds)
    A1.Standing Overhead Press
    A2.Wide Grip Upright Rows
    A3.DB Side Laterals
    A4.Behind Neck Barbell Press

-Stretch the targeted muscle when its fully pumped (40 seconds! Burns!!!)

+Ab Work (3 sets of hanging leg raises, side crunches, 30 second rest periods, 10-12 reps each, 3021 tempo)

***Notes***
    -Still focusing on increasing load while creating better tension on the targeted muscle by utilizing precise execution.
    -8g Cit Malate Pre (30 mins pre)
    -No2xl first thing in morning like always, post workout, 1 scoop (I train 5-6 hours after I wake up by the way)
    -No more Recovery 911 / BCAA Extended, convenient products to aid in my nutrient intake / recovery!
    -1 Scoop Focus XT 1 hour pre
    -Its so humbling whenever you gain size and its very "noticeable", my weight has dropped down to 206.6 (morning weight on empty stomach) and gym performance is sky rocketing and im growing! Everything is right on plan.
    -As far as training frequency goes, I have to by how I feel, looks like right now ill be in the weight room every other day to allow a full 48 hour systematic recovery between workouts to ensure my recovery is on point. Being so motivated sometimes we want to just push, push, and push! But when your natural, more is NEVER better! Hold your ground, and plan for the strategic attack! (if I do somehow get perfect un-interupted sleep, I may take advantage and train that day even if its a rest day, just depends.)
    -Pump for my delts today.....CRAZY, even with bad rotator cuffs / shoulder joints from my past ego lifting its somewhat hard to get a good pump, but today my delts were blowned, up I couldn't even raise my arms up after the session! Pump grade 9/10! I know it can get better!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

17. Great update man, glad you're enjoying it!

18. 7/8/12 Lactic Acid Base Workout (Arms)

-Pre Pump Without fatigue

-Biceps (20-30 second rest between each exercise, performed as a circuit, 90 sec rest between circuits, 3 rounds for biceps, staying in the 8-12 rep range, tempo 3121, used precise execution/intention today, weights where light because the targeted muscle was under constant tension through the entire set aka BODYBUILDING.) (3rd round performance was significantly lower, hard to control myself when im in that "groove" lol)
    Hammer Grip Chins
    Incline DB Curl
    Supine Grip Chins
    High Cable Curls
    Narrow Grip Barbell Curl
    Wide Grip Barbell Curl

Triceps- (same as above but 2 rounds instead of 3)
    Close Grip Bench Press
    Overhead Barbell Extensions
    Lying Narrow Grip Skullcrushers (slightly overhead)
    Rope Pushdowns
    One Arm Underhand Grip Pushdowns

***Notes***
    -Good Pump! Could be better! Must remind myself to stay hydrated at all times, stop stressing, and ensure I get quality sleep!
    -6g Cit Malate today (30 min pre) (going to stick with 6g so I wont have to run out so fast lol, same effect as 8g though! pumps come faster / extreme fullness!)
    -I wish I had a good HD camera to snap a pic of me, looking bigger / fuller / more vascular / bodyfat is melting away! My low quality mp3 camera doesn't do me any justice. lol
    -1 scoop Focus XT 1 hour pre (effects of this is really noticeable now, intensity/focus/motivation during a workout is improving, Mr.Coop your were right about this enhancing my mind to muscle connection, even though I use various intentions with every exercise to make the targeted muscle fire optimally, sometimes I tend to "go through the motions", Focus XT is ensuring the job gets done.)
    -BRUTAL WORKOUT TODAY! When the targeted muscle is under constant tension through the entire range of motion / set it is absolutely a brutal feeling!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*

19. Oops lol I just realized there is 300 grams of Cit Malate in the container, I confused myself with the 100 servings for 100 grams haha, ill stick with the 8g then!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. 7/10/12

-45 mins cardio (basketball) (mixture of jogging / short sprints) (first thing in morning / empty stomach) (didn't take any NO2xl today)
    -1/2 scoop Focus XT Pre
    -3g Citrulline Malate pre
    -Left on a good note! Don't feel like im going to die haha, guess my cardiovascular is ALOT better now.
    -Just started utilizing Intermittent Fasting Protocol of eating.....LOVE IT! (more on this later, im running out of time!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. Very late, but in on this!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

22. 7/10/12 Update

-My appetite has been oddly through the roof?! Awesome, this rarely happens.
    -Endurance / Cardiovascular is greatly improving!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Very late, but in on this!
    Thanks for sub'n! Nothing but progress in here!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    7/10/12 Update

-My appetite has been oddly through the roof?! Awesome, this rarely happens.
    -Endurance / Cardiovascular is greatly improving!
    On the stack .. Yea endurance/cardio goes off the roof for me too

Wish it woulda affected my appetitie

25. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    On the stack .. Yea endurance/cardio goes off the roof for me too

Wish it woulda affected my appetitie

I didn't think this Stack would really help my endurance/cardiovascular that much honestly, I love getting surprising results!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM