AI Sports Recover Pro - sample review

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I put in a request for AI Sports RecoverPro sample as BCAA has intrigued me recently. I usually do not use anything geared specific towards pre-workout, but heard good things about being able to do cardio on empty stomach with BCAA.

I received a nice package with variety of goods from AI Sports. That was a surprise !

I will eventually try other sample received later this year. I try not to mix too many supplements together.

FYI - I have used AI Sports Agmatine earlier this year and it was a staple for a while until I ventured into other supplements. AI Sports Agmatine is legit and price is right.

I opened RecoverPro right away and off to gym I went with about 7 hour fast. I mixed RecoverPro with 10 oz cold water and shook it vigorously for 15 seconds. I let it settle and to my surprise, it mixed without clumps or particles. I opened the bottle and drank the whole thing. It tasted like tart Lemonade. Not bad at all. I can see myself drinking this all the time.

I went on the elliptical for about 60 minutes and had a nice cardio session at a good pace. I did not notice anything outrageous. However, the fact that I was able to go through the workout without dragging was enough validation for me. Who can really tell the effectiveness with 1 sample pack...right ?

I do know that the stuff taste great and mixed well. The profile says 4:1:1. This is good enough for me.

They are not expensive, so I will be looking to add this to my regimen somewhere.

My Thanks to jiggamanbill for sending the sample. I really appreciate you giving me an opportunity to try this out.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMG_4048.JPG

RecoverPro Lemon after mixing.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I approve of this review!

Seriously lemon is awesome and a great value. Doing lean gains and I've been living off recoverpro .

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I put in a request for AI Sports RecoverPro sample as BCAA has intrigued me recently. I usually do not use anything geared specific towards pre-workout, but heard good things about being able to do cardio on empty stomach with BCAA.

I received a nice package with variety of goods from AI Sports. That was a surprise !

I will eventually try other sample received later this year. I try not to mix too many supplements together.

FYI - I have used AI Sports Agmatine earlier this year and it was a staple for a while until I ventured into other supplements. AI Sports Agmatine is legit and price is right.

I opened RecoverPro right away and off to gym I went with about 7 hour fast. I mixed RecoverPro with 10 oz cold water and shook it vigorously for 15 seconds. I let it settle and to my surprise, it mixed without clumps or particles. I opened the bottle and drank the whole thing. It tasted like tart Lemonade. Not bad at all. I can see myself drinking this all the time.

I went on the elliptical for about 60 minutes and had a nice cardio session at a good pace. I did not notice anything outrageous. However, the fact that I was able to go through the workout without dragging was enough validation for me. Who can really tell the effectiveness with 1 sample pack...right ?

I do know that the stuff taste great and mixed well. The profile says 4:1:1. This is good enough for me.

They are not expensive, so I will be looking to add this to my regimen somewhere.

My Thanks to jiggamanbill for sending the sample. I really appreciate you giving me an opportunity to try this out.
My pleasure buddy! Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it and want to keep using it