dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came home last night to a package on my doorstep...something I've been looking forward to.

Green Apple Vengeance was the one I had to open first. Smell was amazing. A cross between Jolly Rancher apple undertone with a FRESH Granny Smith taste. Even though I had just gotten back from the gym, I had to try some. This flavor is excellent! Nothing like the artificial apple flavor at all, very natural. Mostly, this means i might actually make it through a whole tub without being so sick of the flavor that I want to dump it in the trash. I'll be combining this with GlycoMyx tonight for leg night.

UP 2.0 ChocoMint I saved for right before bed. Christine took our 11 year old to the gym for his first leg night ever, and mixed up 2 scoops of this as a treat to reward him. After hearing their feedback, I had to try it. Christine does NOT like Mint at all, and she raved about this.

So, I mixed up one scoop, using 90% water and a splash of milk. I have to admit, this is a tie for Cinnamon Roll and LCP. The chocolate is VERY milk chocolate, and the mint is all encompassing over the tongue, without being overwhelming. The shake thickens up perfectly and lingers on the tongue, with a great mouth feel.

Both are highly recommended.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Apple flavor ??? Holy shnikes! I need this ASAP .

Good review

phantom

Awards
  • Established
nice review matt! def excited to see vengeance back in action-one of the top pre workouts made imo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoMyx/Vengeance + leg day was a force to be reckoned with. I have never had such an intense leg/calf pump. Completely insane vascularity. Going to try this tomorrow for Chest Day as well, with the pecs good and coated with Eviscerate OG.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that do like I do, and want to boost protein content without sacrificing taste, I did 2 scoops of UP Whey Chocolate, and 1 scoop UP 2.0 ChocoMint.

The ChocoMint flavor completely took over and it was delicious...and still got me over 60 grams of protein!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sounds sick-vengeance intra workout has served me very well