Anadraulic State GT Full Review!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Anadraulic State GT Full Review!

LG Sciences Power Packed Pre workout formula known as Anadraulic State GT!

ASGT? What does it claim?

• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Fat loss and Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Sexual Stamina and Performance
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

Lets get down to it!

*What did I expect from this Pre workout formula?
-enhanced pumps
-enhanced endurance
-"alpha drive" during a workout

*Pumps 1/10
-Honestly didn't notice a difference in my pumps in the gym, my pumps were always somewhat good, but nothing drastically different.
-The creatine formula in this product is actually pretty good (below)
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Beta Alanine
- Creatine Citrate/Malate
- Creatine Ethyl Ester
-Which should help with lactic acid buffering, enhanced cell volumization, which im sure it did, but was it anything drastic? Didn't notice anything drastic.

*Endurance 8/10
-My endurance surprisingly did increase! My overall work capacity would drastically increase on a weekly basis, not only in my weight training but with my HIIT cardio, I could go longer, have shorter rest periods and still perform at a high level. Was a drastic difference? It was noticeable, but wasn't drastic.

*Strength 10/10
-My training is structured so my hypertrophy/strength goals are always progressing, but my strength was risen higher than my expectations...FAST! I went through a month of hell, just taking a break from bodybuilding, put on a little bit of fat, dropped alot of muscle....when I came back my strength was diminished completely....within the 2nd-3rd week, I was obviously expecting a "rebound" strength phase, but it went a little higher....okay alot higher than expected! Numbers typically lie. They typically are misleading. But I don't give a ****, adding 100+ pounds in a 3 week period to my close grip bench press? Obviously a "rebound" phase will always add maybe 20-30 pounds MAX! This surprised me the most.

*Size (Can't give a rating for this)
-Muscular size will be determined if your overloading your CNS with either increasing density(work capacity/volume), increasing load, and also using various techniques to flood the muscle with a hormonal tidal wave. But will ASGT help with anyone looking to pack on size? Well with the estrogen control complex, pSarm complex, creatine formula, Leucine content in it, you damn right this will help!

*Alpha Drive 10/10
-The estrogen control complex and the pSarm complex is why I wanted to try this product out, this pre workout is different than your typical "horrifyingly super under dosed aakg / cit malate / beta alanine" blends out there on the market. (oOoOoOo!!! Is TheHardOne taking shots at other companies? Lets just say... im just not going to BS anybody.)
-I work out in the morning / afternoon, so im barely awake, I don't feel so "Alpha", all I want to do is lay in bed, play with myself, and watch cartoons. But once I take my dose within 30 mins, I feel like a "changed" man, its time to put a show on sort of feeling.
-Libido did increase after a week of use!

*Energy / Stimulant effect 10/10
-Absolutely perfect. No jitters, even with 3 scoops, the stimulant amount was ideal for me. The energy is a euphoric sort of feeling(most likely because of the pSarm/estrogen control ecomplex + caffiene/Synephrine can make you feel pretty damn good!).

*Dose
-3 scoops 30 mins pre (started with 1-2 scoops for the first few days, which I recommend everyone to do first)

*Body composition 7/10
-I did notice my body composition did improve after 2 weeks of use, didn't really do any cardio aswell! Surprised me, but it wasn't drastic so thats why I give it a 7/10 for this specific. Though its still noticeable.

*Who do I recommend this for?
-Any athlete looking for a physique and physical advantage on any playing field!

Overall 8/10, Solid product, well done LG! And thanks for letting me try this! If I did have to give my 2 cents for any additions to be made with this product, I would have to recommend adding in Nitrates, Agmatine, and Carnitine(various forms) to this mix, what a potent product this would be! Good product!

brutostronzo

Awards
Good review just got AS-GT in the mail... I was taking 1MR for a while and noticed you need to space your meal about 1 hour prior to taking or 1 hour after.... Do you notice the same with AS-GT? take on an empty stomach?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Always take your Pre Workout powders on a empty stomach for proper absorbtion.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice review. The workup of this preworkout is definitely one of the more unique ones out there. I've had my eye on it for awhile :) Glad to see a review of it.

brutostronzo

Awards
Cool.... Empty stomach it is... My only deal is, I workout in the morning about an hour or 2 after I wake up..So, Ill wake up around 10am, and be in the gym by 11:30.. I need some type of glycogen in me shortly after I rise so I do a bowl of oatmeal then a protein shake.. Some days the carbs from the oatmeal don't affect my PWO sup some days my breakfast comes up on me if take my PWO too close after eating the oatmeal.. I have tried doing the PWO on empty then train without eating shortly after I rise but burn out due to lack of glycogen ..

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Cool.... Empty stomach it is... My only deal is, I workout in the morning about an hour or 2 after I wake up..So, Ill wake up around 10am, and be in the gym by 11:30.. I need some type of glycogen in me shortly after I rise so I do a bowl of oatmeal then a protein shake.. Some days the carbs from the oatmeal don't affect my PWO sup some days my breakfast comes up on me if take my PWO too close after eating the oatmeal.. I have tried doing the PWO on empty then train without eating shortly after I rise but burn out due to lack of glycogen ..
How much carbs do you eat daily?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much carbs do you eat daily?
+1 to that question. I following the LeanGains protocol and I consistently weight train fasted (anywhere from 12-18 hours) and I don't suffer from the glycogen deficiency until I near the end of my routine...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
+1 to that question. I following the LeanGains protocol and I consistently weight train fasted (anywhere from 12-18 hours) and I don't suffer from the glycogen deficiency until I near the end of my routine...
I typically train around 20 hours fasted everyday haha, growing like crazy too! (I do IF eating protocol)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I typically train around 20 hours fasted everyday haha, growing like crazy too! (I do IF eating protocol)
I've been amazed at how successful it has been. Everyone is like... "why are you dieting? Are you trying to lose weight? But you're a beanpole!" And I'm like *smackaho* bitch I'm not trying to lose weight! I'm still eating all my calories! I'm just doing it faster than normal and then waiting! Fat sloughs off, strength goes up! WT... Helllll yea!

The only time I had that hypoglycemic feeling was like the first day I trained fasted. Did high volume high weight reps on deadlift and was seeing stars towards the end. But not anymore.

Hence the "protocol." Its not a diet ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I've been amazed at how successful it has been. Everyone is like... "why are you dieting? Are you trying to lose weight? But you're a beanpole!" And I'm like *smackaho* bitch I'm not trying to lose weight! I'm still eating all my calories! I'm just doing it faster than normal and then waiting! Fat sloughs off, strength goes up! WT... Helllll yea!

The only time I had that hypoglycemic feeling was like the first day I trained fasted. Did high volume high weight reps on deadlift and was seeing stars towards the end. But not anymore.

Hell yeah! I actually notice more gains doing IF, gains as in size/strength/leaning down. Awesome approach to eating, plus its very healthy! Fasting is a great daily detoxing protocol!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Hell yeah! I actually notice more gains doing IF, gains as in size/strength/leaning down. Awesome approach to eating, plus its very healthy! Fasting is a great daily detoxing protocol!

brutostronzo

Awards
Nice! Yep I read about that somewhere where your body produces more of that IGF1 if ya know how to manipulate your glycogen levels.... @Thehardone.. Usually Ill do the bulk of my carbs when i rise= (2 cups of oatmeal=around 55g carbs) with the Wheyprotein shake.. in the morning.. Then post workout ill do about another 50grams carbs, Then throughout the day Ill do about 15-20grams carbs evry snack.. So i would say Im doing about 185-200 carbs daily...About 215grams protein, and about 50-60grams fats.. My plan I might try is to mix the oatmeal in a blender with my whey so should be much quicker for my body to metabolize.. But yea pretty much what im seeing with the no pre-meal/snack before the gym Ill typically see the glycogen deficiency nearly at the end of my routine...

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Nice review man! I have been wanting to try ASGT for a while, I think I might have to pull the trigger on that.