Howwedo smacking dat fat with Fat Smack XR!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I say we jump him
    Let's go... haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Let's go... haha
    Then brand his forehead with a Purus symbol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Then brand his forehead with a Purus symbol
    Marinate & smack that fool, after that he will need organ shield.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Marinate & smack that fool, after that he will need organ shield.
    Lol and give his wife our Dpol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol and give his wife our Dpol
    She can Recycle our babies after swallowing our SlinShot lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    That was all good **** lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That was all good **** lmao
    So phuck a ninja!

Got that Ricky Ross beatin' in the background haha!

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

So phuck a ninja!

Got that Ricky Ross beatin' in the background haha!
    Lmfao its gang bang heaven at the candy store
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Didn't u say something about taze'ing someone?
    1000s it cost the dept down here.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Didn't u say something about taze'ing someone?
    1000s it cost the dept down here.
    Well our cartridges cost 25$ and wel make the person we tase pay it in their restitution
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Well our cartridges cost 25$ and wel make the person we tase pay it in their restitution

hell naw! Haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Report you well toned lean body to the Form-X Avengers HQ thread ricky! we got important business to discuss!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

14. Day 10: 95g carbs 70g fat 170g pro 2k cals

Food: chicken....shepherds pie (yum) and almonds and some starburst yum I love em haha

Workout: Abs and shoulders with 35 mins moderate cardio 375cals burned

Supplements: Fat Smack XR X2 8am 4pm

Fat Smack notes: made me sweat like a mofo in the gym lol I had sweat in my eyes and everything haha good stuff for sweating
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Day 11: 80c 80f 180p 1800 cals

Food: chicken and eggs and almonds lol chili lime almonds yum

Workout: Deload day 1 back n tris...went well also did 15 min cardio after

Supplements: Fat Smack XR X2 8am 12pm 4pm

Fat Smack notes: upping my dose and going to see how this treats me....I'm dying to start my cycle...will update tonight to let you know how 3 pills are

Edit: ok 3 pills a day is fine with me feels good love the warm belly sensation some good stuff...even had a cup of black coffee with it haha I'm a stim monster!!! I have a ton of energy...I'm rather hyper lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

16. What cycle
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    What cycle
    500mg test E with 60mg Tbol kicker for 6 weeks and the test for 12 weeks!!! It's staring at me dude just looking at me and sometimes it talks and says "eat me Ricky get big bro come on"
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    500mg test E with 60mg Tbol kicker for 6 weeks and the test for 12 weeks!!! It's staring at me dude just looking at me and sometimes it talks and says "eat me Ricky get big bro come on"
    That's good sh1t bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Yum!!! Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Yum!!! Lol
    Soon as I'm done with my fat smack and cut I'm jumping on this stuff bro!!! Going to rip **** apart
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Soon as I'm done with my fat smack and cut I'm jumping on this stuff bro!!! Going to rip **** apart
    Looking forward to that log!
    PEScience Representative

22. Day 12: 200c 30f 180p 1825cals

Food: chicken and tons of fruit salad...I'm getting my glycogen stores up and it feels damn good also ate a small slice of pizza

Workout: Off today n tomorrow due to gym being closed...just doing some cardio and playing my kinect

Supplements: Fat Smack XR X2 9am 1pm 5pm

Fat Smack notes: rawr had so much energy for the past hour I've been like hyper haha deff going to job tonight at least 4 miles!!!!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Oh snap bro this will be sweeet. Been wanting to try this myself! GL brother
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 12: 200c 30f 180p 1825cals

Food: chicken and tons of fruit salad...I'm getting my glycogen stores up and it feels damn good also ate a small slice of pizza

Workout: Off today n tomorrow due to gym being closed...just doing some cardio and playing my kinect

Fat Smack notes: rawr had so much energy for the past hour I've been like hyper haha deff going to job tonight at least 4 miles!!!!!!
    4 miles damn!

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 12: 200c 30f 180p 1825cals

Your a fruit salad :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Day 13: unknown but on the low side

Food: ate a few hamburgers but with no bun and hot sauce...ate very very little carbs today had just a spoonful of Mac salad and only 2 wings lol

Workout: READy FOR THIS?? Gym was closed so this is my run down...me and my little brother in law...1.5 hours ultimate frisbee...1 hour hardcore basketball....1.5 hours swimming....then we raced the 40 yard dash 5 times and raced the quarter mile 3 times on the turf track in our town!!! Then walked 3 miles back to my house ...can't begin to imagine how many calories I burnt today

Supplements: Fat Smack XR X2 10am 2pm 6pm

Notes: energy was intense during frisbee I was catching so crazy hard catches today...also I was sweating so bad I changed my clothes many times with 3 showers lol...energy tho was the big thing today I was a beast on that track almost not slowing down at all...very cool stuff
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

27. Damn pass me some of that fat smack!! That's a good bit of cardio bro love it!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

28. Nice cardio man! Nothing like having some fun while burning calories! Bet you were drenched though it was like 100 at one point here in Ohio.
    PEScience Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 13: unknown but on the low side

Food: ate a few hamburgers but with no bun and hot sauce...ate very very little carbs today had just a spoonful of Mac salad and only 2 wings lol

Workout: READy FOR THIS?? Gym was closed so this is my run down...me and my little brother in law...1.5 hours ultimate frisbee...1 hour hardcore basketball....1.5 hours swimming....then we raced the 40 yard dash 5 times and raced the quarter mile 3 times on the turf track in our town!!! Then walked 3 miles back to my house ...can't begin to imagine how many calories I burnt today

Supplements: Fat Smack XR X2 10am 2pm 6pm

Notes: energy was intense during frisbee I was catching so crazy hard catches today...also I was sweating so bad I changed my clothes many times with 3 showers lol...energy tho was the big thing today I was a beast on that track almost not slowing down at all...very cool stuff
    I would have thrown up! & 1.5 HOURS swimming?

30. Nice workout! I remember the time were I tried our for a swimming team because my friend got me in and wanted to see if I like it, omg like 4+ hours later am still swimming my ass off in a full size Olympic pool. After that I vouched I'll never try this shizz again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gerbil vs Howwedo, Cut life
    By Gerbil in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 385
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:21 AM
  2. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM
  3. Howwedo heats up with dexaprine
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:24 PM
  4. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM