Neogenix NeuroSurge more like boner sauce!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so neogenix sent me two packages of neurosurge, and i'll try anything once. i save the packages for leg days, that is the day that i lift the heavy stuff. let me tell you this stuff is G2G!!! very strong stuff. i live in the deep south, so its pretty humid right now. the two work outs prior to this the humility was so high it felt like you were breathing through a straw. one of the things i noticed most with neurosurge is that the humidity didnt even phase me. i could pound out the weight and still be ready for more. i was more aggressive than usual too, i found that i was getting irritated waiting for my partner to finish his sets. all i wanted was to pick up heavy ****. it was awesome. the stuff kicked in very quick for me, like 5 mins. i stayed pumped for probably 3 hours after i got done working out. which is normal for me, but i didn't feel as worn down as i usually do on leg day. now the day after that's another story..i will be ordering a bottle of this stuff!!!

TASTE:::: 9/10 it was very sweet, and had a pleasurable taste
AFTERTASTE: 10/10 went down smooth and nothing came up. no nasty after burps!
TEXTURE:: 10/10 this was the best part, i hate that grainy texture from some prework out powders. this stuff dissolved complected
EFFECTS:: 10/10 very strong, felt it till the last set. very euphoric, and alot of energy

OVERALL: 9.75/10 this stuff was great, i don't buy powder prework outs any more, i prefer pre mixed. but this is one i will be buying, its nothing like anything else on the market. i rarely find i product that i think is really worth talking about, im a strick eat alot, drink water kind of guy but this is something that i think will improve any ones workouts. it doesn't matter if its cardio, yoga, or heavy lifting. knocked it out of the park. thank you for the opportunity.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome review glad you enjoyed it. It's one of the few products I tell people they have to try to see how good it is.

kojack

Awards
you sure you reviewed it? which flavor is sweet and smooth? ^_-

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The grape is the one I got