Purus Labs SLINshot Full Review!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
SLINshot Final Review!

**SLINshot?! What is it?

- Overview and Rationale for use

SLINshot™ is a unique aqueous, herbal extract studied and proven to lower blood glucose following high carbohydrate intake as well as increase skeletal muscle amino acid uptake (e.g. creatine) in the absence of carbohydrates. What this means for the athlete is, more of the carbohydrates and amino acids you ingest are more rapidly and efficiently shuttled into the muscle inducing protein synthesis and intramuscular glycogen replenishment, igniting the recovery process and shunting fat storage. Quite simply, it makes food AND supplements more effective.

Athletes desire enhanced glycogen resynthesis, not only for its recovery stimulating/catabolism halting benefits but often for its association with greater “muscle pump” and increased “muscle fullness”. Likewise, athletes need/welcome heightened muscular uptake of amino acids to blunt the substantial protein breakdown and muscle damage from the excessive strain placed on both muscle and enzymatic systems during high volume training. SLINshot accomplishes both of these effects.

Physique athletes seek the repartitioning effects of SLINshot™, as it regards to glucose disposal and nutrient timing. SLINshot™, by aiding in blood glucose clearance, positively inclines the body’s nutrient utilization towards lean muscle accrual and body fat reduction.

Aside from athletes, many individuals (athletes and non-athletes) consuming large, simple, refined, or high glycemic carbohydrate meals can benefit from a glucose regulatory agent, such as SLINshot, for repartitioning effects or simply for overall health. Body fat gain and other negative effects are just some of the detriments of acute elevations in blood glucose. Detailed scientific studies indicate that maintaining healthy levels of blood glucose may be beneficial to overall health.

Lets get down to it!

What did I expect from it?
-Make my nutrients go towards my goals (which will aid in fat loss, my hypertrophy, strength goals) (food is the most anabolic substance in the world, sadly the typical human body tends to use insulin AGAISNT your physical goals)

Effectiveness 10/10
-Ive tried other products similar to SLINshot, this one however you feel the effects within the first dose! After a 15 mins of eating my meal my muscles would almost get a slight pump, energy would go through the roof. Everytime this happened it just made me remind how anabolic food is.
-Did I notice fat loss? Yep.
-Muscle Growth? Of course, I mean look, if you can make your body very receptive to nutrients, you structure your training with a logical cause as far as focusing on myofibrillar, sarcoplasmic hypertophy sequences, rotating with density(increasing work capacity) and intensity(intensity is how close you are to your 1rm), and you know how to take steps back if signs of neural fatigue occurs, growing muscle, getting stronger won't be a problem. Son, put that Flex mag down, we don't want you to go through years of frustration, depression, and mislead you into the wrong path! :) (haha I had to.)

Pumps (this will be dictated on various specifics, so I can't give a rating) (various specifics? Nerutransmitter efficency, hormone levels, CNS fatigue(which then effects your neutrans / endocrine system aswell)
-Im in the early stages of my "Transformation Phase" so my body is just starting to become very receptive to nutrients (insulin sensitivity, testosterone levels are both improving as we speak) so my pumps haven't been super yet, by my 4th week the pumps will be absolutely through the roof, I only had around 2 weeks worth because I dosed 4-8 caps a day depending on carb intake.

Energy 10/10
-Food is like drugs. If you KNOW how to make your nutrients go towards your goals that is. Energy was sky rocketed after a meal.

Can this be used when Bulking and/or Cutting up?
-Both!

Who do I recommend this for?
-Anyone who considers them a "hardgainer" or whines about being "carb sensitive". Even though those 2 terms are complete BS, its just a matter of making your body sensitive to Insulin. Ill quote myself on this one....."SLINshot is the savior for hardgainers".
-Any athletes

**Notes**
-A carb is a carb(if Insulin is on your side :) ), for crying out load save the low GI carb sources for the fitness queens. Would you like to get shredded using nothing but simple sugars and higher GI tasty carbs? Got your attention barely? Yeah, insulin is powerfull.
-Overall 10 out of 10, did what I expected it to do, and I was actually "happy" with the outcome, most products on the market nowa days are just straight up gimmicks, low quality, under dosed....SLINshot however delievers the shot!

Big thanks to Aaron, Purus Labs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great Job!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review. Thank you.