Form-X The return of the Troll. LG Sponsored Production, Staring the Swole Troll-Chef

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First of all a big thanks and shoutout to my bro DiabeticLftr who made this happen some MANY weeks ago, by awarding me the chance to formally log this quite remarkable product. Due to some time constraints and hiccups with HQ it had taken almost a month for me to get this actually started, and my ar***** today from the office (early day out thank God) marks the beginning of a new Logging experience for me.

First of all, the arsenal:

Screen shot 2012-06-15 at 12.19.29 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-06-15 at 12.19.46 PM.png

The support team:

-SNS Beta Alanine (5 caps post workout, in divided dosages , usually 2-2-1)
-SNS Citrulline Mallate (5-6g preworkout)
-Geronova Licensed NA-R-ALA (300mg twice a day before big carb meals)
-SNS ALCAR (1g some 20-30 mins after Na-R-Ala , and .5g after second dosage of Na-R-Ala OR sometimes as P.W.O. for enhanced focus)
-Synthetic Supplements Agmatine (1g along with Na-R-Ala once a day before biggest carb containing meal, OR Pre-workout at 1g in case I am training close to my fast break to achieve maximum use of the CNS response)
-Bulk Modern BCAAs and AI RecoverPro (YES its Lemon, I did pay attention to my hazing in the Milas Thread) (This go from 25-35g a day along the fast, and will usually be included in a 10g Preworkout fashion with the Citrulline mallate , ALCAR and if close to fast break, Agmatine)
-AX German Creatine (3g 20-30 mins after Na-R-Ala+Agmatine Dosage)
-Occasional caffeine Pill or random pre workout listed in case I feel groggy or weak some days. (Can be EC stack, Focus XT , RPM by APPNUT, maximize intense sometimes too)
-Orange Oxymega Fish Oils (4 caps a day in a 2-0-2 along with the 3 meals I have fashion , or 2-1-1)

Dosage for FORM-X:
They were kind enough to send me 3 bottles making for full 6 weeks at max recommended dosage of 6 caps, they will be ingested PRE-WORKOUT on an empty stomach every day for the remainder of the log :).

Now on to the workout scheme:

I follow a 5/3/1 scheme with Dave Tate's Periodization Bible assistance scheme, meaning I will do my Main lift+ 3 assistance workouts of choice with the relating lift as to maximize both strength and hypertrophy, Training 4 times a week and adding cardio 3 times upon rest days.

Monday- Deadlift 5/3/1 + Desired Assistance work.
Wednesday-OH press 5/3/1 + Desired assistance work.
Friday- Squat 5/3/1 + Desired assistance work.
Saturday- BP 5/3/1 + desired assistance work

Cardio:
Tue-Thur-Friday. I do many variations of cardio and it is according to my mood and whims , so it will either be:
-1 hour fasted cardio with low intensity schemes
-1 hour a bit more intense cardio, fasted of course, with around 700-900 kCals burnt ("but this is a bulk!" yes I know, kCals will be ingested again, I know I am a cardio NUT)
-30-40 mins HIIT with the scheme of 20 sec all out , 10 sec rest , or something similar, those who know me and have followed me before know that I add every little detail , so fret not, I will mark everything down here too.

Diet!:
I have been staggering in weight since I am not a couch potato anymore due to my present internship. So my kCalories have gone UP since I started losing weight (Those who know me already know I have a tendency for leaning out QUITE fast but I do have a problem with putting on mass, mass which seems fairly keepable as I have not experienced strength or muscle loss) so I stand at this food intake:

Workout days: 3000kCals coming from: 140g-170g (varies a lot, depending on my mood and appetite) of protein , 65-70g of fat (not counting fish oils) and well...what can I say, I love carbs lately: around 550-700g of carbs coming from Oats, Brown Rice...oh well I'll get to that in the log, you know I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen, however I am rather tied down with my schedule atm so I will probably bulk cook and dose portions along the week :S I have been doing so for the past 2 weeks and its quite not my style for my nutrition, but we gotta adapt our lifestyle to our careers I guess.

Rest days: 2000-2300 kCals IF I am doing only low intensity or HIIT cardio, but when I go all nut on the 800-900kCal cardios...well I do go as high as 2500 kCals or 2600 , this day I mainly cycle carbs out and will end up upping my Protein and Fat intake , while still taking in enough carbs to refill glycogen levels, so around: 170g of protein , some 120g of fat and 200g of carbs more or less.

This scheme is because I am following a "Recomp/Lean Bulk" approach of leangains with +20%/-20% kCals a day, but I have more or less personalized to fit my accelerating metabolism haha, and well, I wanna gain weight , and since I have dialed back on the cardio I consider this more of a clean bulk approach rather than recomp seeing how I do not exceed it on the HIIT cardio or cardio frequency. Yes believe it or not this is not doing too much cardio for me...I usually do cardio 7 times a week and around 2x a day for at least 5 days a week...oh the horror of my addiction, it is hard having to settle with only 3 days but I cope and manage :'3.

Stats as of this morning:
-135.6lbs with around 8-9% BF according neanderthal methods of calculating it like calipers, scale digital approximation and some reference from pics from when I got to 7% with bod pod behind it.

Lifts:
Deadlift: 240x3 , yes current max attempted and makes me pleased to know I am going way up in this.
Squats: 225x2 I am currently more focused on doing olympic squats, meaning more deep and more controlled.
OH Press: 100x1 , it is standing and I have a hard time on this one haha, but not bad I guess.
BP: This morning PR was finally broken as I have now finally hit realistically, with good form, touching chest and going all the way up with no assistance and tempo , finally...after failing last week...185x1 !! Hurray!
Personal PRs I like to keep track of:
Chin ups, now up to BWx20 all the way up and all the way down.
Weighted dips: BW+70x5 this was set this morning...I'm so happy :'3

Ok , goals?:
This is a fairly strong compound and I do expect it to yield me realistic results paired with my diet and so I hope to get:

-Around 3-4lbs of LEAN mass.
-Increase in strength
-Reduced Bloating due to the AI and "SERM" complex it possesses.
-Increased aggression (though many will debate if I need it or not since my pics and attitude does show an angry little smurf...I mean Troll)
-Increased and enhanced Recovery, since going up in weight...dear lord it does make me sore haha and I am a deadlift fanatic So I do go all out on them and I am NOT scared of pushing it to the very last drop of energy in the tank.
-I do look for the added health benefits in Piperine and Quercetin and I am curious to see the effect of this Phellodendron Amurensis Extract (Bark).

Ok so a bit of a detail on today and whats to come:

I did my BP day today and I will take 2 rest/cardio days tomorrow since I had to change my schedule this week (Lifted Mon-Tue and Thur-Fri) because my father is coming to town to help me with some personal issues I rather not discuss, and well to be with me after not seeing him for 5 months, on fathers day weekend (yes its this sunday people...), so I will NOT start Dosing Form-X until monday as to give it a full 6 week approach on monday and curious to mention that this week was my heavy week, so I will start up again on the 5/3/1 scheme on monday without the deload since I do not feel Neural or Adrenal Fatigue and going back to 70-75% weight is not that hard for me with the little poundage I manage (Though I did get 65x10 on the incline DB press today and 70x4 without any assistance or help to put the dumbbells up, it was hell...). So, please sub up and follow my thoughts, symptoms, gains, losses, triumphs and failures in this 6 week journey that I will make my best to fulfill to the utmost detail even though I am undergoing hell in this internship (you will hear more on this later...). So, this is the arsenal, the support, the plan, the nutrition and the goals, Pics will be uploaded monday with the (overweight bloating) weight in (due to dad being here and carbs being ingested in huge amounts this weekend).

Lets get this show rolling :).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hai there. ANTMAN has arrived. I heard this is where the short bros lift dem big weights! Amirite???

;)

Kill it bro! Get this log a' rollin'!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh hai there. ANTMAN has arrived. I heard this is where the short bros lift dem big weights! Amirite???

;)

Kill it bro! Get this log a' rollin'!
Yes it brother! Welcome , lets get the rest of the avengers assembled! >:3!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Subb'd good luck bro!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed!!! Ready for some new recipes lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Click click BOOM!!! Game on!
HULK IS THE HOUSE! HELL YEAH BROTHER! Ok, punja , packers , beanpole , ok where's airborne and capt?...hm...grrrr hurry in avengers >:3!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed in bro, glad i could hook you up my dude!
Thanks brosef , as stated is there a problem with me starting dosage on monday? If it is I can start dosing tomorrow morning but I will only be able to do cardio tomorrow and sunday ^^'

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"I'm your huckleberry"
Let's see what this is all about. Sub'd.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
"I'm your huckleberry"
Let's see what this is all about. Sub'd.
:O!! uh oh! fumoney is in DA HOUSE! welcome brother :3!! Its the story of a little flea...uhmm TROLL...who struggles with his will and wish to lift more and more >:3 to get the strength he needs...to get back all he lost one day...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:O!! uh oh! fumoney is in DA HOUSE! welcome brother :3!! Its the story of a little flea...uhmm TROLL...who struggles with his will and wish to lift more and more >:3 to get the strength he needs...to get back all he lost one day...
Your a funny dude. I already read a lot of stuff you post. You are pretty knowledgeable about the supplement game at your age. Just making it official.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your a funny dude. I already read a lot of stuff you post. You are pretty knowledgeable about the supplement game at your age. Just making it official.
Thanks bro ^.^! I try to keep up with the research and learn as much as I can from everyone here hehe!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
the-avengers-assemble.jpg

Captain has arrived.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm in !! Pretty beast on the dumbbell work for your size . Yoking those big boys up to press position is a bitch. I figured out a trick for myself though !

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AIRBORNE IS IN THE HOUSE!!! WOOT WOOT!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm in !! Pretty beast on the dumbbell work for your size . Yoking those big boys up to press position is a bitch. I figured out a trick for myself though !
Do share please haha and thanks Rob :3

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AIRBORNE IS IN THE HOUSE!!! WOOT WOOT!
YES the gang is getting together >:3 this will be the fuel for more intensity and wrath muahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
YES the gang is getting together >:3 this will be the fuel for more intensity and wrath muahaha
Lol sorry so late. I sleep during the days

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol sorry so late. I sleep during the days
You are not late my friend, us Avengers do tend to be busier at night combating crime and the horny needs of women at night >:3!!! Ok lets see, punja (we are gonna dub you thor better, you are the biggest of us all anyway), hulk (packers) , airborne (ironman), aaron (shehulk) , antman (beanpole) , captain (america) , and me...(no I'm not the wasp...grrr...more like...deciding upon...WOLVERINE! yes he was recruited in the 90s)...and now do me the honors...

AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

On a side note, Cy GTFIH you busy mighty brain bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are not late my friend, us Avengers do tend to be busier at night combating crime and the horny needs of women at night >:3!!! Ok lets see, punja (we are gonna dub you thor better, you are the biggest of us all anyway), hulk (packers) , airborne (ironman), aaron (shehulk) , antman (beanpole) , captain (america) , and me...(no I'm not the wasp...grrr...more like...deciding upon...WOLVERINE! yes he was recruited in the 90s)...and now do me the honors...

AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

SheHulk?

U b1tch u.... :dunno:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lot of crews around here...

Avengers
RecoverBros
Alpha Crew '12
& The unofficial Purus Bros

Hahaha!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SheHulk?
U b1tch u.... :dunno:
We were running out of Avengers that were big veiny beasts with massive strength :D
Reporting for duty. Motha ****a!
Heck yeah! That's the spirit! Goal is to shatter PRs and to all reach our desired physiques in the years to come >:3!!
Lot of crews around here...

Avengers
RecoverBros

Alpha Crew '12
& The unofficial Purus Bros

Hahaha!
This are the big boys, my heroes and will always remain the original fraternity here :3!!! An inspiration to us youngsters, and something to look forward to be in the future, an inspirational gang of alcoholics who enjoy and delight in the arts of speedo posing, big lifts , massive puns and shenanigans like the Milas thread (This statements are not limited to the aforementioned Examples, and they are not and will not be evaluated by the FDA, this is my personal opinion and its not to be held liable as merely the thoughts of this online persona and shall not be taken seriously at all unless regarding to the fact they hold my utmost level of respect).

RAWR! >:3

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

The biggest? And ys Aaron shehulk

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice write up celly. You better bust yo azz, cause if you don't, I WILL!
Big bro Tony is in da house!! YES!! This will be...

Yes it will be...

Screen shot 2012-06-15 at 9.52.27 PM.png

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The biggest? And ys Aaron shehulk
Well...most exotic and he is quite big ;D! You are BIG too brosef :3 but the masks looks mighty appealing on you ;)! And also the tallest is antman anyway o.o!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well...most exotic and he is quite big ;D! You are BIG too brosef :3 but the masks looks mighty appealing on you ;)! And also the tallest is antman anyway o.o!!
254 bruh ;-) Punji is pretty exotic ;-) lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And a real kind soul might I add, hence Thor suits him , to those who have read the comics or watched some real cartoons about the avengers, thor is really kind and nice towards people looking to be nothing more than a helpful and inspirational figure to support the community and also save the planet :3! Yes much love for Punja , no homo haha xD

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You are not big...you a facking monster!! Lol...you almost weight 100lbs more than me...MONSTER!!! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And a real kind soul might I add, hence Thor suits him , to those who have read the comics or watched some real cartoons about the avengers, thor is really kind and nice towards people looking to be nothing more than a helpful and inspirational figure to support the community and also save the planet :3! Yes much love for Punja , no homo haha xD
That's true Haha fair enough! I'm a pimp Haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are not big...you a facking monster!! Lol...you almost weight 100lbs more than me...MONSTER!!! Lol
You know...should Airborne wish to take off the mask and paint his hair blue...The Beast from X-Men does join the avengers in the 80s haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not the strongest, but 193 @ 5'9" leaves me far from skinny, that's me in the AVI too. ;)
Lifting for a year or maybe a tad bit less consistently. I wanna say 15% bodyfat.
Yeah Celorza has me beat he's like 7%, Punja is like 10% and Airborne is between is like 10 or 11...

:FUfinger:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
http://www.comicvine.com/avengers/65-3806/members/

Complete listing of all members of the Avengers from all eras..I had no idea some of these guys were in there..cool.
Captain has brought something to my attention fellow Avengers...we need a name for out gang to make it official, while rolling it with Avengers (cool colors and editing included) might be fine...If we can come up with something more creative it will make us stand apart from the alpha crew and the purus bros , make us...more unique >:3!!! Or we can just roll as the Avengers haha its a matter of decisions :p!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. You guys are funny!