USP LABS & PES PCT for Lukehayd! (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    USP LABS & PES PCT for Lukehayd! (sponsored)


    First off, gotta give a big shout out to both companies for an awesome stack of goodies! Erase Pro, C20, Prime, Jack3d & MBCAA oh my!

    So I actually started on Tuesday but just now getting around to starting this. Only 3 days in and my libido is like I was a teen again! It's usually pretty good but this is ridiculous! Hunger is already increased and noticing some slight improvement of vascularity. The Fruit Punch flavored Jack3d is very nice as well as the Fruit punch MBCAA! Looking forward to see how things progress with this stack!

    I won't be posting every workout but will try to keep steady updates. Work and family have me very busy right now!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  2. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    First bro!!! Loved this stack and I kno you gonna love it too....I saw big difference in me with this stack...I kno you will love this!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Pretty sick stack for sure! Not taking any time to notice that things are working!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    A couple of starting pics....
    Name:  start 1.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  88.9 KB

    Name:  start 2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  106.8 KB
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    A couple of starting pics....
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 772"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 773"/>
    By end of this stack that 4pack gonna turn into 6pack bro...if that's your goal to get cut for summer this is your time...go kill it!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    By end of this stack that 4pack gonna turn into 6pack bro...if that's your goal to get cut for summer this is your time...go kill it!!!
    It's called just coming off a bulk & winter. Lol! Yeah gonna see about burning off some of this excess fat and keep what muscle I have.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    It's called just coming off a bulk & winter. Lol! Yeah gonna see about burning off some of this excess fat and keep what muscle I have.
    Lol I kno bro...winter bulk sucks...I gained good amount of weight and still trying to lose...it's hard lol...but this stack really helped me and if you keep you diet and training in check you gonna love this stack bro...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  8. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    will follow along.. good to see you're getting results already although not surprised,..... you're in good company for sure... jack3d is still my fav pre-w/o supp for sure.... Erase will treat you well too.. if you;re looking for hunger Anabeta will turn you into a pig

    Yeah I see that six pack in the horizon tho
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    10742619
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I had this weird sixth sense that this log had started, no idea why?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I had this weird sixth sense that this log had started, no idea why?
    Hmmm, that's weird! I'd say it's my animal magnetism but.....................yeah.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  11. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    My wife and daughter surprised me yesterday. They had been at her parents' place snd weren't supposed to be back till Wednesday. They went out on Monday so I was happy to see them before I left tomorrow for the week for work. Getting to the point of my ramblings, I didn't lift last night. The lifting session before that went good and strength/ endurance were solid. Just after one week, I'm noticing some slight decrease in BF in the love handles.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  12. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    My wife and daughter surprised me yesterday. They had been at her parents' place snd weren't supposed to be back till Wednesday. They went out on Monday so I was happy to see them before I left tomorrow for the week for work. Getting to the point of my ramblings, I didn't lift last night. The lifting session before that went good and strength/ endurance were solid. Just after one week, I'm noticing some slight decrease in BF in the love handles.
    That's great for you bro...now you can celebrate fathers day with your daughter...and this is just the starting bro....you gonna feel great around week3...keep it up bro!!! And happy fathers day!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Libido and hunger are still going stronger than norm. Been out of town this week putting up a house so haven't had time to lift weights but plenty of lifting and hard work going on! We showed up Monday to the job site that was a basement with sub-floor on it. We left this morning at 8:30 with a house standing ready for roofing, windows/doors and whatever kind of siding or brick. Yeah, the six of us kicked some butt on this one.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  14. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Really looking forward to lifting tonight! Will post up routine tomorrow.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  15. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Had a good night. No new 1 rep max on bench but my current max went up easier! Added 5 lbs and it was a dead duck! Have to wait a little longer to get 310 lbs and then 315 to join the triple disc club. I'm only 10 lbs away. Won't be long! Still making gains in PCT should translate into keeping gains I made on cycle -- I hope! Like I said before, will post up session tomorrow but just had to throw in a teaser!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Had a good night. No new 1 rep max on bench but my current max went up easier! Added 5 lbs and it was a dead duck! Have to wait a little longer to get 310 lbs and then 315 to join the triple disc club. I'm only 10 lbs away. Won't be long! Still making gains in PCT should translate into keeping gains I made on cycle -- I hope! Like I said before, will post up session tomorrow but just had to throw in a teaser!
    I didn't notice/know you started a log uncle luke oO!!! (refer to the bad joke made about this being like your family and me asking for a souvenir) , good luck on pct !! and looking good on the pics ! lets see you recover in a smooth pct !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright so things were a little too busy yesterday with things at church and family stuff to get this posted up like I wanted to. Better a little late than never though.

    June 23, 2012
    Chest/Abs

    Flat bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x5
    245x3
    265x2
    285x1
    305x1
    310xFAIL
    295x1
    275x3
    245x2
    205x10
    SET #2
    Incline DB Flies then press
    35x10
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5

    Rope crunch
    84x15
    84x10
    84x10
    84x10
    84x20

    SET #3

    Elevated wide push-ups
    5 sets of 20

    Hanging side crunches
    5 sets of 10 each side

    Weighted sit-ups
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

    I am dosing the C20 @ 4/day on nonlifting days and 5 on lifting. The Prime is the 6/9 and the ErasePro is 1 e.d. My Strength is good and still increasing so that is a plus. Weight is starting to drop a little but that is normal for this time of year for me being a construction worker and sweating like crazy. Endurance on lifts is good and thinking I might kick it up a little on the reps to help with the recomp. Maybe. I like where the strength is headed so I might let it ride to see where it goes. I have used this routine in the past and liked it but when I stalled out with it, I changed to a different set up. Now I am back to this to see if I can gain a little more. We'll see.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  18. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I didn't notice/know you started a log uncle luke oO!!! (refer to the bad joke made about this being like your family and me asking for a souvenir) , good luck on pct !! and looking good on the pics ! lets see you recover in a smooth pct !
    Thanks Celorza. I'm just coming off a bulk that wasn't really a bulk because I only gained 3 lbs. I did gain some nice strength that I am hoping to capitalize on and keep gaining. If I stay at the same weight that I'm at but continue to gain strength, I won't be too disappointed!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  19. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wow, tonight's routine was rather good! All of my clothes got soaked from sweat and I do mean all of them! Will post up tomorrow. Now it's time for my shower and then bed.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    448000
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In. Log looks good so far man. Good luck on this run.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  21. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,608
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    57.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm in bro!!!

    killer stack!
  22. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    In. Log looks good so far man. Good luck on this run.
    Thanks for joining!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  23. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I'm in bro!!!

    killer stack!

    Good to have you along for the run! I know right!? USPLabs and PES makes one heck of a stack!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  24. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,608
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    57.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Good to have you along for the run! I know right!? USPLabs and PES makes one heck of a stack!
    amazing products, all around!
  25. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 25, 2012

    Back/Shoulders/Arms

    SET #1

    DB Shoulder press
    40lbs x 10
    40x10
    45x10
    45x10
    50x10

    DB shrugs
    50x30
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20

    DB curls (seated)
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x5

    Two minute break (mainly getting stuff out and putting stuff away)

    SET #2

    DB Raises (front and lateral)
    15x10 ea.
    15x5
    15x5
    20x5
    20x5

    Wide grip pull downs
    5 sets of 10 @ 84 lbs

    Preacher curls (curved bar)
    45x10
    65x10
    75x5
    95x5
    95x3

    Two minute break

    SET#3

    DB Rotations (internal and external)
    20x10 ea.
    30x10
    35x10
    35x5
    40x5

    DB Rows
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    DB tricep press
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Two minute break

    SET #4

    Bent over DB raises
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10

    Close grip pull downs
    5 sets of 10 @ 84 lbs

    Straight bar push downs
    84x10x2
    84x5x3

    THE END!!!

    Sweat was pouring off of me! The gym got down to 95 degrees there towards the end so that was a little bit of a drop from the 100 that it was when I got there. There was never really a time when I didn't think I wouldn't get through this routine but it sure was a beast for me! Strength is still good and didn't falter with any of the weight except on preachers and so the next go, I'll see about increasing the weight a little. Gotta push it!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  26. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    June 25, 2012

    Back/Shoulders/Arms

    SET #1

    DB Shoulder press
    40lbs x 10
    40x10
    45x10
    45x10
    50x10

    DB shrugs
    50x30
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20

    DB curls (seated)
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x5

    Two minute break (mainly getting stuff out and putting stuff away)

    SET #2

    DB Raises (front and lateral)
    15x10 ea.
    15x5
    15x5
    20x5
    20x5

    Wide grip pull downs
    5 sets of 10 @ 84 lbs

    Preacher curls (curved bar)
    45x10
    65x10
    75x5
    95x5
    95x3

    Two minute break

    SET#3

    DB Rotations (internal and external)
    20x10 ea.
    30x10
    35x10
    35x5
    40x5

    DB Rows
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    DB tricep press
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Two minute break

    SET #4

    Bent over DB raises
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10

    Close grip pull downs
    5 sets of 10 @ 84 lbs

    Straight bar push downs
    84x10x2
    84x5x3

    THE END!!!

    Sweat was pouring off of me! The gym got down to 95 degrees there towards the end so that was a little bit of a drop from the 100 that it was when I got there. There was never really a time when I didn't think I wouldn't get through this routine but it sure was a beast for me! Strength is still good and didn't falter with any of the weight except on preachers and so the next go, I'll see about increasing the weight a little. Gotta push it!
    Great update and workout brother!!! You like to workout long too like me..lots of sets and volume....that's great bro...keep killing
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Great update and workout brother!!! You like to workout long too like me..lots of sets and volume....that's great bro...keep killing
    Thank you. There was some pretty good volume to this but it really only took about 40-50 minutes. I was really trying to just keep things rolling.


    On a "side" note, my shorts are fitting a little bit loose on the waist now. Me thinketh the love handles be burning!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  28. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 25, 2012

    Chest/ Abs/ Lower Back

    SET #1


    Decline Bench press:
    135x15
    165x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x5

    DB Side bend:
    40lbx10 each side
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10

    Lumbar Extensions:
    5 sets of 10 - BW only

    SET #2

    Cable crossover:
    42x10x3
    56x10x2

    DB Pullover:
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Good Mornings:
    95x5x3
    115x5x2

    This routine was to just break up the sets a little and get more lifts in hitting these muscle groups in a different way from the last Chest/Abs day. Threw the lower back in on this day just to test the waters with the bulged disc I had earlier this year. Haven't been working the lower back so I went with light weight and low reps on the GM's. Back felt good actually! I missed leg day this week because of things at home and timing issues with the gym where I do leg work. Might try to sneak out of the house in the morning tomorrow and get some leg work in and then get another session in in the evening. We'll see. No issues with dry/ achy joints because of the Erase Pro because of the new AX joint supplement. It's working out pretty well and joints feel good even while taking EP every day!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  29. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    June 25, 2012

    Chest/ Abs/ Lower Back

    SET #1


    Decline Bench press:
    135x15
    165x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x5

    DB Side bend:
    40lbx10 each side
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10

    Lumbar Extensions:
    5 sets of 10 - BW only

    SET #2

    Cable crossover:
    42x10x3
    56x10x2

    DB Pullover:
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Good Mornings:
    95x5x3
    115x5x2

    This routine was to just break up the sets a little and get more lifts in hitting these muscle groups in a different way from the last Chest/Abs day. Threw the lower back in on this day just to test the waters with the bulged disc I had earlier this year. Haven't been working the lower back so I went with light weight and low reps on the GM's. Back felt good actually! I missed leg day this week because of things at home and timing issues with the gym where I do leg work. Might try to sneak out of the house in the morning tomorrow and get some leg work in and then get another session in in the evening. We'll see. No issues with dry/ achy joints because of the Erase Pro because of the new AX joint supplement. It's working out pretty well and joints feel good even while taking EP every day!
    Great workout uncle Luke!!! That's great you not having any issue with joints...when I was on erase pro my joints were killing me till I start dosing Super Cissus...the new AX joint support looks interesting as well...have to give it a try in future...keep it up sir!!! Doing great so far
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    5313490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed! Keep up the strong work brotha man!
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  31. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So much for me getting in any lifting this weekend! Wife had to help my grandma Saturday morning and she left while our daughter was still sleeping so I was on duty. Then, my in-laws showed up in the afternoon and my wife and her mom went to Wichita (big city 45 min away) to go shopping and to pick up her little sister who was returning from a class trip to Germany & Switzerland. Once again, I was on kiddie patrol. Sunday was a almost as bad because the in-laws didn't leave until 5 p.m. and I had too much catch-up stuff to get done. Yea!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  32. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Subbed! Keep up the strong work brotha man!

    Thanks man! Glad to have you along for the ride -----I think.....


    Hahaha!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    5313490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dick
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,781
    Rep Power
    3114450
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Curious to see how you like the Compound 20.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Curious to see how you like the Compound 20.
    Still early so jury is still out. I can tell you that all the other supps I'm running I like from previous use. Well I guess not the ErasePro but the regular Erase was used before. No problems with the EP either.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    5313490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Curious to see how you like the Compound 20.
    As am I. I have some of that headed my way.
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  37. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    July 2, 2012

    Chest/abs ---again!!

    Flat bench:
    135x15
    185x5
    225x5
    245x5
    265x1
    285x1
    275x2
    245x8
    205x11

    Incline DB flies then press:
    35x10 x10
    40x5 x5

    Rope crunch:
    84x20
    84x15

    Hanging side crunches:
    1.) x20
    2.) x16

    As you can see, this night SUCKED!! We sanded oak for most of the day and my respirator must not have had a good seal on it. My lungs were killing me and I was hacking and coughing this brownish black crud up throughout what there was of this routine. Finally said enough and called it quits for this session! BTW, the white oak that we use has a high amount of tannins in it that when the dust gets wet, it turns black so that is where the blackish mucus was coming from --not from smoking or any health problems. Just breathed in some dust. It sucks too because it tends to start to burn the lungs like when it's really cold out. I think it's time to get a new respirator!! Off to go get a leg routine in!!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    5313490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    July 2, 2012

    Chest/abs ---again!!

    Flat bench:
    135x15
    185x5
    225x5
    245x5
    265x1
    285x1
    275x2
    245x8
    205x11

    Incline DB flies then press:
    35x10 x10
    40x5 x5

    Rope crunch:
    84x20
    84x15

    Hanging side crunches:
    1.) x20
    2.) x16

    As you can see, this night SUCKED!! We sanded oak for most of the day and my respirator must not have had a good seal on it. My lungs were killing me and I was hacking and coughing this brownish black crud up throughout what there was of this routine. Finally said enough and called it quits for this session! BTW, the white oak that we use has a high amount of tannins in it that when the dust gets wet, it turns black so that is where the blackish mucus was coming from --not from smoking or any health problems. Just breathed in some dust. It sucks too because it tends to start to burn the lungs like when it's really cold out. I think it's time to get a new respirator!! Off to go get a leg routine in!!!
    Push through those days brother! Kill legs and make (in your words) that sucky routine a thing of the past!
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  39. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I was going to do legs yesterday but my friend said he wanted to lift so I lifted with him at the garage gym. Doing legs there isn't ideal so that's why I don't work them there. Should have done back/arms last night but oh well.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  40. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Rep Power
    6297323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    July 3,2012

    LEGS

    SET 1

    Seated leg curls:
    75x5
    115x5
    145x5
    165x5
    195x5

    DB lunges
    35lbs x 10
    35'sx10
    40s x10x 2
    45s x 10


    SET #2

    Leg press then calf press:
    4 plates x 10. x10
    6pl x10; x10
    8pl x5; x5
    10pl x5; x5
    12pl x5; x5

    Seated leg extension :
    100x10
    115x5
    145x5
    175x5
    205x5** ( not sure, I'll have to check, but I think this is a PR!)

    Legs felt good and strong today. Probably could have gone heavier on some of these sets and kept the same reps. Will make alterations next time!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:31 AM
  3. Lukehayd rides the bull again with Taurus' M1P (SPONSORED)
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:29 AM
  4. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in