USP LABS & PES PCT for Lukehayd! (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USP LABS & PES PCT for Lukehayd! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep it up uncle luke! Don't stress it too much though! its a PCT! Time to recover !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know if I read this already, I don't think I did. What are you pcting for? What did your cycle look like?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I don't know if I read this already, I don't think I did. What are you pcting for? What did your cycle look like?
    8 week run of P-Bold.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

8 week run of P-Bold.
    by Taurus? what kind of results did you get
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    by Taurus? what kind of results did you get
    Yes Taurus. Mainly just strength but not really any weight. It is not really a wet compound so I wasn't expecting much in weight gain. After watching our beta testers' logs, I kinda knew what to expect from this.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

DOM DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOOOMS!!!!! I left my MBCAA at home and didn't use any during or after hitting legs Tuesday and man are they talking to me! I guess I'll just have to show them whose boss and beat them down again next time! I can always tell when I don't take any BCAAs when lifting. Always amazes me at how well they speed up the recovery and neutralize the DOMS!
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Well I guess my last post didn't ever post! Just looked and it's not here!!!! I had two sessions that I had posted from my phone that I guess I will have to repost at lunch tomorrow.

Anyways, Thursday will be my last day of this stack and Saturday was the last day of the Prime because I was doing the 6/9 protocol.
  8. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been wondering where them updates were...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

July 5, 2012

Set #1
    DB shoulder press
    40x10
    45x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10

DB shrugs
    50x20
    60x20
    60x20
    70x20
    70x20

DB curls
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x5
    50x5

Set #2
    DB rotations (internal and external)
    20x10 ;x10
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x5

DB rows
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

Tricep press
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

That was the extent of this routine. Feeling pretty good. Lifts are going fairly smooth and am able to transition from one to the next without a break so the sweat really starts to pour!
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

July 7, 2012

Set #1

Wide grip pulldowns
    84x15
    84x15
    84x10
    109x10
    134x10

Weighted Lumbar extentions
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10

Close grip Pulldowns
    84x15
    84x15
    84x10
    109x10
    134x10

Set #2
    BB rows
    115x10
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5

Wide grip cable rows
    84x10
    84x10
    109x10
    134x10
    159x5

Narrow grip cable rows
    same weight and reps as above

Just really felt like hitting the back only tonight so, I did. First time trying the weighted lumbar extensions. Wow does that ever give a good pump in the back muscles!
  11. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

So how long are you in now bro? Any hormonal changes noticeable yet?
  12. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Did you feel pretty shut down coming of the cycle?
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

So how long are you in now bro? Any hormonal changes noticeable yet?
    Today was last day on this stack. Final review up tomorrow after work and pics hopefully tomorrow night or Saturday. Gonna see if wife will take them.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Did you feel pretty shut down coming of the cycle?
    Not really. Had a little bit of lethargy but not long. I was also running the P-Bold with Titanium and then T-Force so no loss in libido or shrunken boys. Like I said, not really any noticeable shut down. Not seeing any loss of strength through PCT either. Will take next week off of all supps then gonna run a stack of Licogenix and Formula X. All the reviews of both look really promising! We'll see!
  15. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Not really. Had a little bit of lethargy but not long. I was also running the P-Bold with Titanium and then T-Force so no loss in libido or shrunken boys. Like I said, not really any noticeable shut down. Not seeing any loss of strength through PCT either. Will take next week off of all supps then gonna run a stack of Licogenix and Formula X. All the reviews of both look really promising! We'll see!
    Can't go wrong with formula x that's for sure : )
  16. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Everything alright bro?
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Everything alright bro?
    Yep! Time was very limited on Thursday-Saturday of the last week of this stack and then was on the road for work from Sunday-Friday evening. Had very low signal on phone where we were working. Yesterday and pretty much all of today have been family time & church. Trying to get caught up on things now. Final reviews and pics up tomorrow with a couple of the last lifting sessions.
  18. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I'm curious to see what you thought of C20.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

July 13, 2012

Arms

Standing BB curls
    Wide grip:
    65x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x4
    110x2

Narrow grip:
    65x5
    85x5
    95x3
    105x1 *
    110x1 *
    *Did more but started to swing to get the bar started so did not count any that I swung and stopped after I started having to swing.

Push Downs:
    84x10
    84x10
    94x10
    109x10
    119x10

Tricep Press with bent curl bar
    Wide grip
    45x10
    55x10
    65x10
    75x5
    85x5

Narrow Grip
    45x10
    55x10
    65x10
    75x5
    85x3

BB Wrist curl: 5 sets of 10 with oly bar (45 lbs)

Rev BB Wrist curl
    BBx10
    BBx5
    x5
    x5
    x9

Rev BB curls
    5 sets of 10 with BB

I work the wide and narrow grip on several other lifts but I never have on the tri press and wow did I notice the difference!! Really like how it hits the same group but with emphasis in a different place. I will continue to do this! Yesterday was the last day of the stack but figured that it was still in my system enough to include this session.
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

pretty good log.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Final Reviews

Prime: As always, this is a great product for me. I wish that I was able to run it at the high dose that I have in the past but family expenses come first. If I could get this in bulk, I probably would!

Jack3d: Flavoring with the Fruit Punch is great! It wasn't too much and wasn't too little. The effects are the same as always for me ---Great!

MBCAA: Flavoring on this is also just right with the fruit punch. I would mix half a scoop of the Jack3d in after it was mixed and sip it throughout the session. The recovery time while on this is great.

Compound 20:I liked this product but did not get the feeling of being "On" like some others reported. Perhaps that was because I was just coming off of a cycle. The leaning aspect of it is nice. I didn't change diet or how much cardio I did while on this stack so as to keep the variables to a minimum and did in fact lose some BF. The exact percentage I do not know but just looking in the mirror, I can see a difference. Weight stayed steady for the most part so I believe there was a bit of recomping going on here. I think if I run this again, I will run it at a higher dose to see if that works better for me. Maybe do a 6/8 split with it instead of just 4/6 split. Something to think about anyways.

Erase Pro: Well, I had no joint problems from this run at all. I did notice some drying effects that was nice and test levels were higher than normal. Higher libido, skin was more oily than normal and had zits popping up here and there. Even had one in my arm pit that was very annoying! That rotten little sucker hurt! I blame this on the Prime and EP together! LOL! I dosed the EP every day.

After running this stack, I can see why others enjoyed it so much and why it is getting the buzz that it is. I would like to see a bigger bottle of the C20 available to be able to run a higher dose but even at the normal dose, it was doing it's job.

BEFORE:
    Name:  start 1.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  start 2.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  106.8 KB

AFTER:

Name:  Finish1.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  3.3 KB

Name:  Finish2.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  4.2 KB

Those are great results! You look thicker and leaner now.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Those are great results! You look thicker and leaner now.
    Thank you! The drying effects of the EP with the leaning of the C20 and the boost of test with the Prime yielded some nice results for me.

Next time look into adding Test Powder. This is hands down the strongest natural Testosterone product I've ever used. Prime doesn't have any hormonal activity by itself but it does seem to amplify Test Powders effects.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the input!
  26. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Great results man! Great review also! I love Erase man wish I could stay on that **** year round!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:31 AM
  3. Lukehayd rides the bull again with Taurus' M1P (SPONSORED)
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:29 AM
  4. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 06:20 AM