Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks to Marms for starting the promotion thread, and a thanks to everyone who works for Lecheek for giving me the chance to try two products out for this log!

The supplements:

Mass HGH.jpg

LEC-TEST-001.jpg

The write ups:

Mass HGH

Radically Increase GH And Testosterone!

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals.

At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!

Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible! Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for!

Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
Mass High Blend 2300 mg

Proprietary Blends
Mass High Blend
Chlorophytum borivilianum, velvet bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, centella asiatica, glycyrrhiza glabra, catharanthus rosus, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl, valarian root, withania somnifera.

Testodrol X9

atural Test Stimulator!

Increase Free Testosterone
Inhibits Aromatase
Boosts Virility

Made up of 9 of the best and most potent natural test boosters as well as aromatase inhibitors, this product should be in your supplement stack. Increase strength, stamina and SIZE. The TestoDROL X9 Blend along with key ingredient Zinc makes for excellent natural testosterone stimulation. Think Zinc for growth. That's right, the mineral zinc is involved in virtually all phases of growth. Even more critical for bodybuilders, studies have shown that high intensity exercise stimulates excessive zinc loss. Further, diets of some athletes have been found to be low in zinc. This potential double edged sword, excess loss coupled with possible low intakes, moves zinc into our number three position. If you're not mindful of your zinc intake, your growth may be stymied.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
D-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa),
Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-
3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis,
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,
Boron Gluconate

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The before: For some reason my other front pictures are crap lighting that my girlfriend took so I may have her retake them soon. The back pic came out ok and the other photo is from a few days ago in the gym so an idea at best.

Back pick early june.jpg

Front pic early june.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed for epicness...and pics! haha...Kill it geo ;p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 1-3:

So I actually started this Saturday, but was out of town so I couldn't update and then just now got around to getting all this up.

Supplement thoughts:

Believe it or not this is my first experience with DAA. Shocking I know since everyone has been running it like mad, but I haven't used it yet. The first two days I didn't notice much in terms of rest from the Mass HGH. I never have a hard time going to sleep so it will be hard to tell if it zonks you out. I was at a wedding and went to bed super late so I won't blame Mass HGH for that. Monday (and today) I woke up feeling very refreshed and energized.

I haven't noticed anything increased oily skin or aggression yet, but I have noticed my "flag" is starting to stand at full mast a little more often. Never had a problem in the libido department, but I'm definitely in the mood often so far! I'll update the workouts from the weekends shortly in this post.

Workouts Sunday and Monday

Still following the size pyramid for a few more workouts for those who were following along in the Alpha T-2 log.

Sunday-Arms size pyramid

A1: Preacher reverse curls- 25*20 reps, 30*16, 35*12, 40*8, 40*8, 35*12, 30*16, 25*20

A2: Close grip bench press- 95*20, 105*16, 115*12, 125*8, 125*8, 115*12, 105*16, 95*20

B1: DB curls- 30*10 for 3 sets
B2: Decline DB triceps extension- 20*10 for 3 sets.

Monday-Legs size pyramid

A1: Trap Bar Deadlift- 155*12, 175*8, 185*6, 195*4, 195*4, 185*6, 175*8, 155*12
A2: Seated calf raise- 35*20, 45*16, 55*12, 65*12, 65*12, 55*16, 45*20

Tabata jump rope- 3 rounds.

Workout thoughts:

Solid both days. Really digging the higher reps, something I have not done in a long time.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In. Kill it bro!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How so you feel now that you dont have to look at the bottles anymore lol ;)
Much better :) Digging the combo so far and I have a feeling this is only going to get better!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Chest/Back for the Size Pyramid workout.

A1- Incline Bench: 85*16 reps, 95*12, 105*8, 125*4, 125*4, 105*8, 95*12, 85*16
A2- DB Row: 35*16, 40*12, 45*8, 55*4, 55*4, 45*8, 40*12, 35*16

B1- Flys: 20*10 reps for 3 sets.
B2- Lat Pulldown: 90*10 for 3 sets.

One round of tabata jump rope.

More thoughts later tonight, I have to run right now but wanted to get the workout update in.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 5:

Chest/Back for the Size Pyramid workout.

A1- Incline Bench: 85*16 reps, 95*12, 105*8, 125*4, 125*4, 105*8, 95*12, 85*16
A2- DB Row: 35*16, 40*12, 45*8, 55*4, 55*4, 45*8, 40*12, 35*16

B1- Flys: 20*10 reps for 3 sets.
B2- Lat Pulldown: 90*10 for 3 sets.

One round of tabata jump rope.

More thoughts later tonight, I have to run right now but wanted to get the workout update in.
I love the tabata protocol lol...doesn't it give yah loving/hating feeling when you are done? You feel the burn and the punishment you but your body through if done properly...But at the same time you think..."I just fuggin nailed that! I'm a beast who's gonna get ripped!" haha. Keep it up GEO!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the tabata protocol lol...doesn't it give yah loving/hating feeling when you are done? You feel the burn and the punishment you but your body through if done properly...But at the same time you think..."I just fuggin nailed that! I'm a beast who's gonna get ripped!" haha. Keep it up GEO!
It's not quite as bad with jump rope as with things like pushups/front squats/kettlebell swings, etc. Yeah, you feel wiped but good afterwards!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't tell if Mass HGH helps me go to sleep as I said I've always went to sleep easy, but I can say I'm waking up more refreshed than I have in a very long time. Certainly getting a lot more out of my mornings with this!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't tell if Mass HGH helps me go to sleep as I said I've always went to sleep easy, but I can say I'm waking up more refreshed than I have in a very long time. Certainly getting a lot more out of my mornings with this!
Same here. When I took HGH type supp before, the effects went away after couple weeks. I am very interested to see how long the effects last with MassHGH.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. When I took HGH type supp before, the effects went away after couple weeks. I am very interested to see how long the effects last with MassHGH.
This is my first HGH supp run so I'll be curious as well. It's definitely a nice feeling right now I can tell you that. I'm usually a groggy sluggish type person, but right now I'm feeling like it's 4 p.m. and not 10!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first HGH supp run so I'll be curious as well. It's definitely a nice feeling right now I can tell you that. I'm usually a groggy sluggish type person, but right now I'm feeling like it's 4 p.m. and not 10!
Im curious as well thats why I gonna run a 2nd bottle ;)
Tonight is the last day of my first bottle and Im still feeling good

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may run this for 8 weeks as well, at least the Mass HGH. I got a stock of a lot of other test boosters in the ilk of Testodrol, but the Mass HGH may be something I buy a bottle of to keep it going to see the effects of.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may run this for 8 weeks as well, at least the Mass HGH. I got a stock of a lot of other test boosters in the ilk of Testodrol, but the Mass HGH may be something I buy a bottle of to keep it going to see the effects of.
Do it do it :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day and I'm back in the gym tomorrow for another phase of the size pyramid, high volume arms.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to head to the gym after a long day of coaching basketball.

This stuff is no joke guys, if someone is after a bulk I'm definitely noticing increased size and increased hunger. I'm recomping so avoiding the nasty stuff as best as possible, but damn am I looking more full in the muscles already. Nice stuff!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7- June 15, 2012

Workout: Size pyramid arms

A1: Decline close grip bench- 95*20 reps, 105*16, 115*12, 125*8, 125*8, 115*12, 105*16, 95*20
A2: Mid-Incline DB curls- 20*16, 25*12, 30*4/25*4, 30*6, 30*6, 25*8, 25*12, 20*16

B1: Rope Pressdown- 3*10
B2: EZ curls- 65*10, 75*8, 75*8, 65*10

Tabata jump rope- 2 rounds.
Kettlebell decline situps- 3 sets of 5 each side.

Workout thoughts: Another strong day as the size pyramid is starting to wind down. 5 total workouts left of this high volume madness. Another very strong feeling day. Arms were so pumped it was crazy! I'm really digging the Testodrol/Mass HGH combo right now.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Another intense workout man!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. So is yours, Bane is the man.
Honestly ever since I read the Knightfall trilogy I've hoped for a movie with Bane in it. I still think that was one of the coolest stories ever told in comic books and even though the movie won't be exactly like that I'm curious to see what Nolan does with the story as he wraps up what I believe (and as a Batman nerd I'm completely biased) one of the greatest trilogies of all time.

As cool as Bane is I still think the Joker is the coolest villain of all time.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly ever since I read the Knightfall trilogy I've hoped for a movie with Bane in it. I still think that was one of the coolest stories ever told in comic books and even though the movie won't be exactly like that I'm curious to see what Nolan does with the story as he wraps up what I believe (and as a Batman nerd I'm completely biased) one of the greatest trilogies of all time.

I cant wait for the new Batman and the new Spiderman to come out lol. Gonna take my little boy if my wife will let me. All the new Batman is kinda DARK for the little ones.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait for the new Batman and the new Spiderman to come out lol. Gonna take my little boy if my wife will let me. All the new Batman is kinda DARK for the little ones.
Yeah, it's not nearly as kid friendly as the animated series was or other interpretations. Very adult. Although I remember being scared of the first one with Michael Keaton and Tim Burton when it first came out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's not nearly as kid friendly as the animated series was or other interpretations. Very adult. Although I remember being scared of the first one with Michael Keaton and Tim Burton when it first came out.
Ya me 2!! I found an animated Batman ONDEMAND and he watched it yesterday and liked it. It had Aquaman and a few others in it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya me 2!! I found an animated Batman ONDEMAND and he watched it yesterday and liked it. It had Aquaman and a few others in it.
Sweet, the original animated series rocked. It even won a few Emmy's. I haven't kept up with the newer stuff like Batman Beyond, etc to know if it's any good.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8- June 15, 2012

Workout: Size pyramid legs

A1: Squat- 175*12 reps, 185*8, 195*6, 205*4, 205*4, 195*6, 185*8, 175*12
A2: Romanian Deadlift- 95*12, 105*8.

Workout thoughts: Had to end this quicker than I wanted because my girlfriend's car had a flat so I didn't get through it all. After I got her call I hurried up and finished my squat sets with as minimal rest as possible to get out and help her out. Did some bodyweight calf raises later and went on a walk.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

No doubt man. I like the fact that hey finally made a Batman movie series that wasn't so comical. I'm a fan of the darkness of the series. This third movie looks to be interesting, as long as they don't screw up Bane's part in it. The original Joker with Nicholson playing him was amazing, the only thing that comes close is Ledger's Joker in The Dark Knight.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- June 15, 2012

Workout thoughts: Had to end this quicker than I wanted because my girlfriend's car had a flat so I didn't get through it all. After I got her call I hurried up and finished my squat sets with as minimal rest as possible to get out and help her out. Did some bodyweight calf raises later and went on a walk.
Abuse those legs!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8- June 15, 2012

Sometimes I get a better workout when I have to hurry through it.

No doubt man. I like the fact that hey finally made a Batman movie series that wasn't so comical. I'm a fan of the darkness of the series. This third movie looks to be interesting, as long as they don't screw up Bane's part in it. The original Joker with Nicholson playing him was amazing, the only thing that comes close is Ledger's Joker in The Dark Knight.
Are we all admitting on here we are comic nerds lol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I think so. I think we all break the stereotype of the skinny nerd though..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I get a better workout when I have to hurry through it.

I've always told people everyone is allowed to be a nerd on one or two things. I'm an unapologetic Batman nerd :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is an off day. Arms are definitely sore from yesterday's workout, especially the biceps. Going to get in some cardio and a little core training. Just took my Mass HGH so that means it's time to drift off!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I've said this before, but I love waking up off Mass HGH. Just feel totally refreshed, I love it. Legs are sore from those squats yesterday big time!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I've said this before, but I love waking up off Mass HGH. Just feel totally refreshed, I love it. Legs are sore from those squats yesterday big time!
Yeah buddy wake up and go go go. Helps me out BIG TIME when I have to be at work early.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy wake up and go go go. Helps me out BIG TIME when I have to be at work early.
It's a glorious effect :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's nice.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seen some others do this, but I'd like to give a shout out to the Dad's out there. I got blessed in the Dad department and feel lucky about it every day, not just on Father's Day. To all the real Dad's knocking out the rent/mortgage, keeping the kids in clothes and braces, and teaching the little ones to throw and read we (society) appreciates all that you do not just today but every day.