Fueling The Primal Fire With GlycoMyx

Thepaul7

Awards
Hello all!

I would like to thank Southland Performance Products for the opportunity to try out their recently released GlycoMyx.

GlycoMyx_Rendering_150dpi.png

GlycoMyx is a unique carbohydrate source in that it utilizes Purple Sweet Potato powder, Powdered oats, and Glucomannan. I am particulary excited in the fact it uses sweet potatoes which is my current go to for post workout nutrition and the fact it is gluten free.

I follow a Primal diet and finding a ready made carb source has been difficult for me. GlycoMyx doesn't fit 100% with my diet because of the Oats, but since they are certified gluten free, its really a non issue for me and I feel the other ingredients far outweigh this aspect.

I typically follow a leangains/IF eating style so a lot of my consumption of GlycoMyx will be in post workout and meal replacement form. I will definitely try it pre workout too in order to give an honest review of all the ways it can be utilized.

I will be posting soon on my initial thoughts of GlycoMyx.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet action!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bringing sexy back!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this.

Thepaul7

Awards
Okay so I just tried some GlycoMyx mixed with some RVC protean and a shot of olive oil as a meal replacement and I must say that it mixes very well. GlycoMyx has an earthy taste that dulls the protean slightly, but still pretty tasty. I didn't chug it super fast and it didn't get too thick which I had read can happen. One thing to note is that it is a pretty satisfying concoction and I believe that it provides a solid meal for those in a pinch or looking to get in some extra calories.

Next up is to try it Pre-workout by itself.

Thepaul7

Awards
Loving this stuff still. Just enjoyed a shake made of milk, frozen berries, protein powder, greek yogurt, and Glycomyx. Blended up very thick as expected and was very delicious and filling. So far this product has impressed me with how easy it is to mix up and add to other stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving this stuff still. Just enjoyed a shake made of milk, frozen berries, protein powder, greek yogurt, and Glycomyx. Blended up very thick as expected and was very delicious and filling. So far this product has impressed me with how easy it is to mix up and add to other stuff.
That sounds delicious!

Thepaul7

Awards
Continued to be impressed with this product. Its kinda cool how I can make a huge shake with it and instead of feeling bloated it actually seems to tighten me up. It must be the NO response and I dig it.

Thepaul7

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

Well I am just about out of glycomyx and I feel comfortable giving my final review on this unique product.

Lets start with taste and drinkability

Glycomyx mixed solely with water, milk, coconut milk, or almond milk all pretty much tasted the same to me. Glycomyx has a slightly earthy taste and has a hint of sweet potato which would make sense because that is one of the main ingredients. If you are having glycomyx by itself then pound it down with water. It is much easier to drink this way because the consistency.

USES

Taking it pre workout yielded an expected amount of energy. I love training fasted and while using glycomyx pre workout was enjoyable, I do not believe I will be switching from my fasted routine. For others who need something in the tank, this would be the way to go.

Post-workout and meal replacement are where it shined for me. I loved mixing it up with protein powder, olive oil, yoghurt and whatever else I could think of because its flavor does not over power any other ingredients. I would feel full, satisfied and still relatively light on my stomach.

DIGESTION

I have a horrible digestive system. Carbs, gluten, herbs, spices, really anything can cause me trouble. This is the main selling point for me about glycomyx. Having an easily accessible, healthy, gluten free carb source is a game changer for me I believe. I have tried to do an all out bulk a couple years in a row and each of them have ended with me getting violently ill for a couple weeks hindering the progress I had made. I am looking forward to supplementing my diet with glycomyx in order to steadily gain weight and do it the healthy way.

VALUE

Whats not to love. Introductory sales were crazy and the price point is still great for what you are getting. I view this as a health supplement as much as a bodybuilding/athlete one. I will definitely be putting another tub in my cart when I do my next order.

Thanks again Southland for the opportunity! You got yourself another customer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great final review, bud. Glad you've enjoyed it! I just had some mixed with a few scoops of NutraPro, myself ;)

Thepaul7

Awards
Thank you sir. Yes mixing it with protein is definitely the way to go!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Works GREAT with Green Apple Vengeance too

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review. Honestly almost everyone I know on multiple sites who has ran this has ended up ordering more. That's a really good sign a product works.