Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. day 21) Sunday - off day. I Have been looking for my mom's camera all day to take pics. turns out she left it at her friends house for some reason, so hopefully ill get it tomorrow night.

    Very sorry for not having pics up. i know i said i would, but there's not much i can do if i dont have a camera lol.


  2. day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

    Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

    i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!



    even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

    Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

    Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

    i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!



    even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

    Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!
    Yep first think I noticed was shoulder width, hit me like a slap in the face....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. The Epi-v is starting to kick in ... you're going to want to see this, next few weeks are going to get freaky... Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  5. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

    day 23) Back

    Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

    Seated Cable Rows

    180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

    Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

    190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

    T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

    Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

    Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

    Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

    Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

    day 23) Back

    Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

    Seated Cable Rows

    180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

    Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

    190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

    T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

    Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

    Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

    Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

    Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.
    Thanks, I know you can actually enhance your fitness well into your fifties and sixties.. you just have to train smart...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. day 24) just cause it was July 4th doesnt mean im giving my legs a break!! LEGS!!!!

    Did another great leg workout. i was so amped up, felt like nothing could stop me. highlight of the workout was getting 225 on front squats x 8 x 2 while supersetting regular squats with the same weight x 8 x 2.

    my quads were so tight it was crazy. i love that feeling of not being able to walk normally cause ya lift so much and tire your legs out.

    sad news is, i think i have about 3 or 4 more workouts worth of Ignite 2 left.

  9. day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

    i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

    Highlights:

    125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

    45 x 11 on DB curls!!

    Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

    and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

    i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

    Highlights:

    125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

    45 x 11 on DB curls!!

    Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

    and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!
    Yah I sometimes take things like that for granted but the reality is, I used to lose significant strength and power when I cut...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Sorry for the lack of updates. went to see my brother in N. carolina this past weekend from friday - sunday evening. no workouts, but ill be back on it today for chest which ill update tonight with pics. i measured it out.. i have 3 workouts left with Ignite 2 not looking forward to thursdays workout now

  12. I am using a herbal non-stim for a while now... I am getting through it but when this run is over and PCT starts back on the ignite....

    Hey anybody notice that ignite logs last a really long time... that's value folks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. now that ya think about it, yeah they do. its also extrememly nice that the actual dose is 1 serving. i hate it how some brands (jack3d) have 45 servings, but ya need 2 -3 servings per workout. 1 level scoop of ignite 2 is all takes!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    now that ya think about it, yeah they do. its also extrememly nice that the actual dose is 1 serving. i hate it how some brands (jack3d) have 45 servings, but ya need 2 -3 servings per workout. 1 level scoop of ignite 2 is all takes!!!
    And a lot of people have to stay under a scoop...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. day 29 - Chest

    Had a really good chest workout cause i think i knew this was the last one with Ignite 2 for a while. i was able to get the 100lb DBs on flat bench for 10 reps!! i was so freakin excited for that. anywho, on to pictures because that's what we all know and love. here they are! i feel like i have lagged behind in my abs a tad, not as defined, but still there. my chest however has gotten fuller i can tell, and my arm are getting pretty cut! and my delts!!! holy cow im starting to like my delts finally.

    Ab shot


    Delts / shoulder width


    right arm flexed


    left arm flex


    on shoulder day the striations get very prominent!! these will probably be the last set of pics, unless i am vain enough to snap pics while im pumped up on arm day lol. ill probably make wednesday arm day so i can end my Ignite 2 run with a bang!!

    as always, comments and critiques welcome

  16. You may be a tad less lean it's really hard to tell but you definitely look at lot bigger ... Like I said the way you stand now you are a prime candidate for a Epi-v shredding...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. yeah, im at still at 196 - 197lbs, so i think i still have a bit of water / fat on me compared to 192. sucks, but im still pretty happy with how im looking. hopefully i can tighten it up in the upcoming weeks and be beach ready lol.

  18. i was trying to make up my mind as to what to workout seeing how this is my last scoop of Ignite 2. i have decided on.... (drum roll) waiting til tomorrow to do arms with it!! lol my legs already get pretty pumped, so no need for it. although its going to be a tough leg day without Ignite 2's motivation running through me.

    I did back yesterday, but im at work and can only be on here for so long at a time. ill post that up tonight .

  19. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i was trying to make up my mind as to what to workout seeing how this is my last scoop of Ignite 2. i have decided on.... (drum roll) waiting til tomorrow to do arms with it!! lol my legs already get pretty pumped, so no need for it. although its going to be a tough leg day without Ignite 2's motivation running through me.

    I did back yesterday, but im at work and can only be on here for so long at a time. ill post that up tonight .
    All good things must come to an end...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Tuesdays back day:

    i think i put a little more oomph into my workout knowing it would be the last back workout with a preworkout for a while. i got my gf to trim up the back of my neck (yeah, im a hairy mofo. gotta do a lot of manscaping to look like this lol) and she was commenting on how deep my back was. im guessing she meant the interior lat muscles compared to my spine. overall im extremely pleased with how my back is looking. much thicker, and a tad wider i think.

    Wednesday Legs:

    No preworkout today, and man oh man was it ever a mental roadblock to working out. i still pushed through my sets, but i could tell i didnt have the edge that i usually do. still got a great pump, poured sweat, and killed my legs, but i have a feeling next week is going to be a "blah" kinda workout lol.


    im really really really really excited for arm day tomorrow! i finally get a workout partner so ill be going ape shyt on some weights!! hello heavy skull crushers and close grip bench! not to mention someone to help a tad with heavy preacher curls!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    Tuesdays back day:

    i think i put a little more oomph into my workout knowing it would be the last back workout with a preworkout for a while. i got my gf to trim up the back of my neck (yeah, im a hairy mofo. gotta do a lot of manscaping to look like this lol) and she was commenting on how deep my back was. im guessing she meant the interior lat muscles compared to my spine. overall im extremely pleased with how my back is looking. much thicker, and a tad wider i think.

    Wednesday Legs:

    No preworkout today, and man oh man was it ever a mental roadblock to working out. i still pushed through my sets, but i could tell i didnt have the edge that i usually do. still got a great pump, poured sweat, and killed my legs, but i have a feeling next week is going to be a "blah" kinda workout lol.


    im really really really really excited for arm day tomorrow! i finally get a workout partner so ill be going ape shyt on some weights!! hello heavy skull crushers and close grip bench! not to mention someone to help a tad with heavy preacher curls!!
    I had a great day still using the herbal product but I get a boost from stim in the Epi-v...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. nice! well, arm day went great. really pushed myself and i have a hunch that i wont want to lift them tomorrow. i got in the zone and lifted like a mad man. veins popping out everywhere.

    my workout partner for the day lent me some earbuds and his ipod for a set of widegrip BB curls, and i just killed it. this was my 3rd, that's right, 3rd bicep workout and i was repping 125 x 7. beastly. i was impressed

    wish i would have had a camera cause i wanna guess my arms were in the 18.5 - 19 inch range while pumped up. super good feeling!!!

    final review on the first page.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    nice! well, arm day went great. really pushed myself and i have a hunch that i wont want to lift them tomorrow. i got in the zone and lifted like a mad man. veins popping out everywhere.

    my workout partner for the day lent me some earbuds and his ipod for a set of widegrip BB curls, and i just killed it. this was my 3rd, that's right, 3rd bicep workout and i was repping 125 x 7. beastly. i was impressed

    wish i would have had a camera cause i wanna guess my arms were in the 18.5 - 19 inch range while pumped up. super good feeling!!!

    final review on the first page.
    That's a good size arm, I can probably just get above 19 when pumped and I have big azz arms
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's a good size arm, I can probably just get above 19 when pumped and I have big azz arms

    yeah ya do. those pics from your log are lookin good! very impressive with how much your body is changing. i'll definitely be looking to run epi-v in the near future.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    yeah ya do. those pics from your log are lookin good! very impressive with how much your body is changing. i'll definitely be looking to run epi-v in the near future.
    Yah Epi-v and Lean Gains is a match made in heaven...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in