Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
I am lucky enough, and Finaflex was kind enough to let me log and review Ignite 2!

A shout out to ScottyDoc and DreamWeaver for helping with this, thanks fellas!

So, the goal this time is to recomp and get shredded. Drop body fat, keep muscle, and piss excellence. Here is what I'm working with:

What's that? Oh, it's just the Berry Blast flavor of Ignite 2, and fricken sweet Finaflex shaker cup.

Ignite 2 info:

FINAFLEX® IGNITE 2™ your COMPLETE Pre-Workout. Built with AMINOSTERONE†™ a revolutionary new amino acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX featuring INSTANTIZED BCAAS keeps thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. Powered by Crea-Trona†® the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. IGNITE 2™ designed to MAXIMIZE & PRESERVE muscle growth, INCREASE Nitric Oxide conversion, AMPLIFY total testosterone, and ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.*

Facts:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.50 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Biotin100 mcg33%
IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,251 mg**
ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), N-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, 2-amino-4-methylhexane
ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL
Another fact: It will rock your face off!

Without further ado, here is my starting picture as of Saturday, June 9th:

Like i said, my goal is to recomp even more, maintaining a bodyweight of 190lbs, give or take 3 lbs. Not sure what my bodyfat at this time. Any ideas based on this crappy blurry photo? if knew how to resize the photo it would be so blurry i think, but alas, im not that technologically gifted.

Final review:

I can't praise Ignite 2 enough. between the crazy pumps from every workout, great clean energy, test boosting effects, and strength increases it is hard to see what is at fault with this product.

Strength (for me personally): 6 - i rate it this because 7-10 are reserved for prohormones and steroids, but this was as good as it gets without that. my arms and chest are stronger by 10lbs on just about every lift from 4 weeks ago

Endurance: 10. I know a lot of people blindly give out 10s to their products, but Ignite 2 had me going non-stop my entire workout. didn't slow down a bit til i actually left the gym.

Pump: 9. I rank this product very very close to Hemavol, which is darn near close to prohormone / steroid induced pumps. love the pumps on this product. the agmatine is a huge winner in my books, and a selling point i think.

Value: 10. Here is one i think people dont rank often. This product really dose only require 1 scoop, that's it. and it lasted me for 29 amazing workouts. for the price and results, you are hard pressed to find a better product that is an all in one like this.

Overall: 10. I couldnt be more pleased with my results from Ignite 2. Big thank you to Dreamweaver and Scottydoc for letting me / helping me with this. Finaflex is one helluva company with hands down some of the best products at bargain prices. Thank you good sirs!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 1) Back and Biceps

I took one level scoop of Ignite 2, Berry Blast, mixed it with 8 oz of water and was on my way to el gym. I got stuck behind a wreck (no one was hurt) and started to FTFO. My hands were tingling and my energy level was through the roof after 10 min of drinking the berry goodness.

I got to the gym and just felt, "on". so here was my workout

Lat Pulldowns

180 x 15
205 x 12 x 2
220 x 7

Reverse grip Pulldowns

180 x 13
205 x 11
220 x 9 x 2
150 x failure

T-Bar rows:

3 plates x 11
3.5 plates x 8 x 2
4 plates x 7 x 2 (FYI, never done this much before, i was AMPED!)

Lower Back extension machine
220 x failure
250 x failure
300 x failure x 2

Wide Grip pull ups
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8 - then assisted -50lbs til failure
bodyweight x 6 - then assisted -50lbs til failure

Low Row Machine

190 x 12
220 x 7 x 2
260 x 3
180 x failure

BURN OUT DB ROWS (i call them lawn mower pulls, to each their own)

started with 80lb DB x 10 on each arm, then progressed down the row of DB's by 5lb increments til i got to 40lbs. so:
80 x 10
75 x 10
70 x 10
65 x 10
60 x 10
55 x 10
50 x 10
45 x 10
40 x 10

Then i did some ab work.

I was feeling invincible!!! I know a lot of it was a mental thing, but whatever works right?! I was so happy to be able to take Ignite 2 again. I really feel like its going to help me get into the best shape of my life in the next 4 weeks.

The pump was amazing the whole time, and my vascularity is getting a bit scary. i like it ;)

Also, ill be trying the sample of G8 that i was sent before bed tonight. I usually toss and turn like a mofo, so hopefully this lets me get some quality sleep. Til tomorrow fellas!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite 2 does a lot for you both physically and mentally but if you ask me it's the physical that makes it stand out. The endurance and yes strenght it gives is pretty impressive...don't get me wrong it supplies plenty of mental focus but body buzz is what makes it really rock. That's why reformulation does not have me very worried...

joejoe55

Awards
Is the Beta Alanine in this dosed like that of a Nitraflex? Too much Beta for me makes me skin literally crawl.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... I'm SUB'd... but hey don't forget about TurningGreen... he is now a part of the FINAFLEX team as well!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the Beta Alanine in this dosed like that of a Nitraflex? Too much Beta for me makes me skin literally crawl.
I am not sure, as I don't know how the BA is dosed in Nitraflex as I have not heard of it. It was a good dose of BA for sure as it would not be a good a product as it is without a good dose of BA ...very key ingredient. You get use the the tingles though, I don't even feel them anymore but I kind of liked them anyway...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ninja? not sure what you are talking about bro.

As for beta alanine, not sure on the dose, but i had not taken a preworkout since over a week ago, so im guessing i was not used to it again. i love the tingles it gives! kinda sucks when you get used to it.

Day 2) Legs

Leg day is already pretty fun, but coupled with Ignite 2 it is painful! in the best way possible that is.

BB Squats and Front Squats supersetted

135 x 15 - 135 x 12
155 x 12 - 155 x 10
185 x 10 - 185 x 8
205 x 8 - 205 x 5
155 x 12 - 155 x 8

^that was with exactly 1 minute rests in between. the amount of sweat pouring off me in the first 10 min of lifting was insane.

Walking BB Lunges

110 x across the gym x 4 (about 12 lunges each leg)

Plate Loaded Leg press

6 plates x 15
7 plates x 12
8 plates x 8 x 2

Standing Calf Raise Machine

280 x 12 x 4

Single Leg Extensions (machine)

80 x 12 x 4

Lying Single Leg Curls (machine)
70 x12 x 3
80 x 9

Good girl / bad girl machine (hip adductor/ abductor)

entire stack x 12 x 4 (for each machine)

Seated Calf Raises

4 plates x 8 x 3

Even after that grueling leg workout i hopped on the stair master for a good 15 minutes to help get some blood flow to my legs and get a bit of cardio in.

My quads are getting a lot more defined, even through my pale skin and hairy legs i can see the muscles starting to separate :) never had that before!

One thing i noticed today was i was really pushing myself to get an extra rep or 2 on front squats and squats. when it started hurting, i grunted and pushed one more rep out. when they were on fire i was almost screaming to get the last rep. Felt great!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to take the G8 monday night cause im not used to drinking anything close to bedtime, so i took it last night. holy cow. im not sure if it was because i worked out so hard, or if it truly was the G8, but i slept like i had rubbed one out and took 4 doses of Nyquil. I was dead to the world. so much so that it was difficult to wake up to my alarm. i mean i was in a DEEEEEP sleep. i woke up in the same position i fell asleep in (spooning the bodypillow my gf gave me.. dont judge).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 is very very strong and what I love most about it is the euphoria the next day what a buzz...

Yah I find myself really pushing on this shyte ... did 16 stellar wheel of death this morning, tried 17th but fell flat on my face with exhaustion...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(spooning the bodypillow my gf gave me.. dont judge).
LoL, I have one of those, all the pleasure of spooning, none of the body heat that makes me sweat like a mo-fo in the middle of the night!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
LoL, I have one of those, all the pleasure of spooning, none of the body heat that makes me sweat like a mo-fo in the middle of the night!
reminds me of that show "how i met your mother" when Marshall and his wife decide to get separate beds to sleep in.

Day 3) Chest / Abs

Incline DB Flys

20 x 15 x 2 (warm up)
25 x 15
30 x 12 x 2
35 x 10
40 x 8

Smith Machine Bench

205 x 12 x 3
185 x failure
drop set 135 x failure

Decline / Wide grip Machine (plate machine)

180 x 11
200 x 8 x 2
220 x 5 x 2

Pec Deck Machine

120 x 12 x 2
145 x 9 x 2

I switched it up and did abs for a bit to let my chest recover, then i went right back at it!

Weighted ab / crunch machine

DB left lifts

Decline crunches

Chest again!!

Incline Machine (weight stack machine)

160 x 10 x 2
170 x 9
80 x 11 (single arm) did these really slow, made the fibers burn!!!!

Cable Flys (low and high)

50 x 15
50 x 12
50 x failure

Then it was on to cardio. I was going to just run for a bit, maybe 10 min, but something just kinda sparked inside me to kill it. so, i hopped on the trusty treadmill and started with a nice walk at 3.5mph. and increased it by 1mph every other minute, maxing out at 12mph, for 15 min. so, something like this:

min 1 - 3.5 mph
min 2 - 7mph
min 3 - 3.5
min 4 - 8mph
min 5 - 3.5
min 6 - 9mph

and so on, til i reached 12mph.

THEN, i hopped on the stairclimber for 12 minutes. I was drenched in sweat and ready to go another round, but had been at the gym for the better part of an hour and 45 min. I needed to leave! If can't tell, Ignite 2 had me amped to the ceiling and fueled my entire workout! looking forward to tomorrow's workout even more!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I have trouble sleepng when the wife is off visiting her daughter... I wonder if that would help...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 4) Attack of the Arms!!

Almost wish i would have had a few carbs for this workout, but i still got a great pump going. The veins are getting kinda crazy, in a good way. even when not lifting my vascularity is really prominent.

Standing DB Curls
45 x 11
45 x 10
40 x 9 x 2

Skull Crushers superset with Close grip Tricep presses
100 x 10 - 100 x 10
100 x 9 - 100 x 10
110 x 6 - 110 x 8
80 x 13 - 80 x 6

Cable Curls
50 x 10 x 4

Tricep Rope Extensions
80 x 11
85 x 10 x 2
90 x 7

E-Z Bar Preacher Curls
75 x 11
75 x 10
75 x 9 (with some help)

Weighted Dips
45lbs x 11
55lbs x 9 x 2
65lbs x 5
bodyweight x failure

DB Hammer Curls
40 x 9 x 2
35 x failure x 2

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
110 x 9 x 2
120 x 6
100 x failure

Like i said, had a great pump going. felt great the whole time, lots of energy. Overall a good arm day. Im really looking forward to killin some shoulders / abs / cardio tomorrow though!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 5) i actually took the day off to rest up a bit. tomorrow morning i am running a 5k with my dad, then headed to the gym for a super intense shoulder workout. cmon Ignite 2!!! work your magic!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 5) i actually took the day off to rest up a bit. tomorrow morning i am running a 5k with my dad, then headed to the gym for a super intense shoulder workout. cmon Ignite 2!!! work your magic!
NP it's got it covered...

spartacus0711

Awards
Is Ninja really this good? Everyone in my gym keeps talking about it like it is God's gift to MMA...I always have some doubts when people act like this
I also heard about it in my gym. After that I thought why don't I try it once? After taking this pre workout supplement I get a lot of energy. Now I can workout more and in gym I can spend more time than before. Beside that I don't feel any side effect. Its Damn good man!! I would like to suggest you not to think,, just try it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 6)

Still never heard of "ninja" preworkout, but i can tell you how great Ignite 2 is! whats the ingredient profile on ninja?

Got up balls early this morning and ran the 5k with my pops. well, he walked it, but im must proud that he put forth the effort. We won't dwell on how terrible i did. i finished, end of story lol. ok, it wasnt that bad i guess, but it still took me 24min and some odd seconds to finish. also, it was an off road course, so not exactly flat asphalt.

skip ahead 2 hours and it was SHOULDERS!!! at the gym

Smith Machine Shoulder Press

135 x 15 x 2 (warm up)
205 x 10 x 2
185 x 11
155 x 14
135 x failure

BB Shrugs
185 x 10 x 3
225 x 7 x 2

DB Lateral Raises AND Bent over Raises

20 x 10 x 4

Seated DB Shoulder Press

60 x 12 x 2
50 x failure

DB Shrugs (no break between sets)

80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 10
110 x 7

BB Front raises

30 x 12 x 2
40 x 9

I was a bit worn out after this, cause i had not eaten since dinner Friday night (ran the race fasted and then lifted fasted). All in all not bad! I still had a decent pump going and lifts were still strong. Can't complain about that!!

tomorrow is Father's day, so i will be spending the day with my dad. no gym. monday its on like donkey kong though!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes it just catches up with you....

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 8) Chest / Abs

DB Bench

70 x 13
70 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 9
90 x 5
55 x failure

Decline BB Bench (did these with a 5 count down, 1 count up - made it BURNNNN)

175 x 7 x 2
155 x 10 x 2

Incline DB Flys super set with Decline pushups (my feet up on a bench)

30 x 13 - 15 pushups
35 x 11 - 15 push ups
35 x 10 - 15 push ups
40 x 7 - pushups x failure

Cable Flys

Low flys (palms up, workings lower chest)
30 x 15 x 2

Medium Flys (hands right out in front, like regular pec deck flys)
40 x 12 x 2

High Flys

50 x 10 x 3

Then i did the weighted crunch / ab machine. i did sets til failure on it, and knocked out a few incline bench machine presses in between ab sets.

Holy cow my chest was raging today!! im guessing cause i had a good number of carbs saturday and sunday (yeah, it shows, especially in my midsection). BUt man oh man was my chest pumped up. Felt great the whole time, and i am now noticing a vein coming out of my tricep on the back / underside of my arm. pretty crazy looking.

I can't tell if my strength is increasing, but i can say for sure that my stamina / endurance is at its peak. i just want to keep on going with the weights! not a bad thing, but i dont want to overtrain or hurt myself. i gotta keep reminding myself that i dont grow in the gym, its when im resting that im growing / getting stronger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 8) Chest / Abs

DB Bench

70 x 13
70 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 9
90 x 5
55 x failure

Decline BB Bench (did these with a 5 count down, 1 count up - made it BURNNNN)

175 x 7 x 2
155 x 10 x 2

Incline DB Flys super set with Decline pushups (my feet up on a bench)

30 x 13 - 15 pushups
35 x 11 - 15 push ups
35 x 10 - 15 push ups
40 x 7 - pushups x failure

Cable Flys

Low flys (palms up, workings lower chest)
30 x 15 x 2

Medium Flys (hands right out in front, like regular pec deck flys)
40 x 12 x 2

High Flys

50 x 10 x 3

Then i did the weighted crunch / ab machine. i did sets til failure on it, and knocked out a few incline bench machine presses in between ab sets.

Holy cow my chest was raging today!! im guessing cause i had a good number of carbs saturday and sunday (yeah, it shows, especially in my midsection). BUt man oh man was my chest pumped up. Felt great the whole time, and i am now noticing a vein coming out of my tricep on the back / underside of my arm. pretty crazy looking.

I can't tell if my strength is increasing, but i can say for sure that my stamina / endurance is at its peak. i just want to keep on going with the weights! not a bad thing, but i dont want to overtrain or hurt myself. i gotta keep reminding myself that i dont grow in the gym, its when im resting that im growing / getting stronger.
Yah intensify rather than lengthen... :)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
gahhh, i hate doing low carb. well, i love it cause it makes me look way leaner very quickly, but dayyyyumm i want a snickers, or a poptart. or any kind of delicious pastry. a lady brought in donuts today and i had to resist. fresh, warm, right out of the oven Krispy Kreme donuts. :( i just wanna be a fat kid lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gahhh, i hate doing low carb. well, i love it cause it makes me look way leaner very quickly, but dayyyyumm i want a snickers, or a poptart. or any kind of delicious pastry. a lady brought in donuts today and i had to resist. fresh, warm, right out of the oven Krispy Kreme donuts. :( i just wanna be a fat kid lol.
yah I am over most of that, I like dates just as much as cakes and fruit tastes like candy to me... once I get started it could get ugly though...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me? or dreamweaver? or scotty doc? lol. if that's directed towards me, thanks! they are a work in progress. hopefully they will be better at the end of this Ignite 2 log.
All three of us are in a working progress, but coming along nicely!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 9) BACK

T- Bar rows

3 plates x 15 x 2
4 plates x 11 x 2
5 plates x 5
3 plates x 8

Wide Grip pull ups
bodyweight x 19 (new record for me!)
bodyweight x 13
bodyweight x 10
-50lbs bodyweight x 14 x 2

Close Grip Under handed pull ups

bodyweight x 14 x 2
bodyweight x 11
-40lbs bodyweight x failure

High Cable Rows (with rope)

70 x 12 x 2
75 x 11
80 x failure

Lower back extensions

220 x 15
280 x 15 x 2
300 x 12 x 2

Lat Pull downs

190 x 8 x 2
160 x 12 x 2

Seated Cable Rows

180 x 11 x 2
190 x 7
220 x 5
180 x failure

My back was all kinds of tight and pumped up. i was walking around a bit funny, but it was worth it! felt amazing the whole time, which is surprising (well, shouldnt be with how Ignite 2 works) because i was dead asleep before i went to the gym. when i woke up i felt kinda depleted, and groggy, but Ignite 2 had me going by the time i stepped through the gym doors.

Im tellin ya, this stuff is no joke. Great pumps, terrific lasting energy. No jitters or crash. The mental focus of just wanting to destroy weights is always there.

Side note: this stuff is definitely jacking up my natural test levels. ive got that alpha male feeling, my face is more oily than normal, and my shoulders a just a tad broken out with a smal bit of acne. Looking leaner each day!

This is hands down my favorite preworkout with a stimulant in it. Gotta love hemavol for a non-stimmed preworkout, but when it comes to getting ya energized, look no further than Ignite 2!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 9) BACK

T- Bar rows

3 plates x 15 x 2
4 plates x 11 x 2
5 plates x 5
3 plates x 8

Wide Grip pull ups
bodyweight x 19 (new record for me!)
bodyweight x 13
bodyweight x 10
-50lbs bodyweight x 14 x 2

Close Grip Under handed pull ups

bodyweight x 14 x 2
bodyweight x 11
-40lbs bodyweight x failure

High Cable Rows (with rope)

70 x 12 x 2
75 x 11
80 x failure

Lower back extensions

220 x 15
280 x 15 x 2
300 x 12 x 2

Lat Pull downs

190 x 8 x 2
160 x 12 x 2

Seated Cable Rows

180 x 11 x 2
190 x 7
220 x 5
180 x failure

My back was all kinds of tight and pumped up. i was walking around a bit funny, but it was worth it! felt amazing the whole time, which is surprising (well, shouldnt be with how Ignite 2 works) because i was dead asleep before i went to the gym. when i woke up i felt kinda depleted, and groggy, but Ignite 2 had me going by the time i stepped through the gym doors.

Im tellin ya, this stuff is no joke. Great pumps, terrific lasting energy. No jitters or crash. The mental focus of just wanting to destroy weights is always there.

Side note: this stuff is definitely jacking up my natural test levels. ive got that alpha male feeling, my face is more oily than normal, and my shoulders a just a tad broken out with a smal bit of acne. Looking leaner each day!

This is hands down my favorite preworkout with a stimulant in it. Gotta love hemavol for a non-stimmed preworkout, but when it comes to getting ya energized, look no further than Ignite 2!!
That's great accolades but it is deserving, it's the difference maker for me. I am going through some pretty tough times workout wise or would be if it were not for this product. I am killing it day in and day out but just getting by..., I am working a very big calorie deficit and some extremely heavy duty activity...

f1ghter33

Awards
I also heard about it in my gym. After that I thought why don't I try it once? After taking this pre workout supplement I get a lot of energy. Now I can workout more and in gym I can spend more time than before. Beside that I don't feel any side effect. Its Damn good man!! I would like to suggest you not to think,, just try it.
yes !! u r rite !! I am also using is for a month and so far it woks well !

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yall are pushing that ninja product pretty hard, huh? i see you have posted in multiple other threads about it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 10) the dreaded leg day!

its a love hate relationship with leg day. i love doing legs but its also the most pain im in all week. i really like being able to push myself this hard.

BB Front Squats super setted with BB Squats of same weight (one min rest after BB squat, then front squats again - BRUTAL!)

135 x 12 - 135 x 12
185 x 14 - 185 x 12
185 x 9 - 185 x 10
155 x 9 - 155 x failure

Stationary BB Lunges
135 x 10 (each leg)
155 x 10
185 x 5
135 x failure

Leg Press Machine super set with Walking EZ bar Lunges

8 plates total x 11 x 4 Lunges = 110 x 8 x 4

Seated Calf Raises
4 plates x 11 x 2
4 plates x 10 x 2
3 plates x failure

Single Leg Extension

105 x 12 x 3

Single Lying Leg Curls

60 x 10 x 3

*slight dizzy spell....

Right back to the action with abs and cardio!!! i just wanted to walk on the treadmill on a incline for 20 min, then i headed to the other gym a few miles away to workout (train) my buddy's dad and play racquetball.

total time in the gym today - 4pm - 8:30pm = 4.5 hours

I was drenched in sweat after racquetball. I really cant believe i had that much energy. Ignite 2 impresses me more every day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of volume no doubt...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yep! i seem to respond best to a high volume type of workout. i have done the 5x5 routines, high weight low reps, and a few others. but my goal is size and definition and a high volume, high intensity workout seems to work best for me.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 11)

Just got back from watching the game tonight. I had a pretty great arm day. the pump was outrageous even though i hadnt had more than 20grams of carbs all day. i think it might have helped that i took extra BCAAs before the workout. Im not going to post my whole routine cause im kinda tired, but it was pretty great. my arms are gonna feel like wet noodles tomorrow im sure. on to shoulder day!!!

also, ill get pics up this sunday night. should see a good improvement, at least i do. Ignite 2 is making me way happier with how i look and feel, i can't even tell ya how excited i get to go to the gym now. if i were any more excited i wouldnt have pants on, and trust me, the gym people frown upon not wearing pants. i feel like they should put up a sign if you aren't allowed to wear pants.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 11)

Just got back from watching the game tonight. I had a pretty great arm day. the pump was outrageous even though i hadnt had more than 20grams of carbs all day. i think it might have helped that i took extra BCAAs before the workout. Im not going to post my whole routine cause im kinda tired, but it was pretty great. my arms are gonna feel like wet noodles tomorrow im sure. on to shoulder day!!!

also, ill get pics up this sunday night. should see a good improvement, at least i do. Ignite 2 is making me way happier with how i look and feel, i can't even tell ya how excited i get to go to the gym now. if i were any more excited i wouldnt have pants on, and trust me, the gym people frown upon not wearing pants. i feel like they should put up a sign if you aren't allowed to wear pants.
Yah there is increased excitement for the gym with ignite... it just feels so fuggin good...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i got in late last night. im kinda mad at my parents though. they know im trying to stay low carb and eat clean, and what do they go and do? made brownies. 2 pans of brownies. they were sitting out this morning before i went to work. GAHHHH. i just know those things are going to be there when i get home and i have been craving sweets lately. must. stay. strong......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got in late last night. im kinda mad at my parents though. they know im trying to stay low carb and eat clean, and what do they go and do? made brownies. 2 pans of brownies. they were sitting out this morning before i went to work. GAHHHH. i just know those things are going to be there when i get home and i have been craving sweets lately. must. stay. strong......
Just keep telling yourself somebody put monkey feces in them...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Just keep telling yourself somebody put monkey feces in them...
hha, good call.

sorry for the lack of updates. i left friday to head to UGA (Athens) to help my gf move. it didnt occur to me that her internet and cable would be disconnected too.

Fridays workout ) SHoulders

I ROCKED this one. I was able to put up 225 on BB shoulder press 5 times. I have no idea how this is possible, considering my Flat BB bench is usually 225 x 8. I had veins coming out of everywhere! a few high school buddies of mine were also at the gym and commented on how big i looked. when i told them i still only weighed 193ish they didnt believe, so i hopped over to the scale and showed them.

turns out, i dont weight 193, i was at 190lbs even !!! Also, i went over board on my carbs this weekend, and i am actually embarrassed to take pics tonight. sounds lame, but its just the truth. amazing how 1 and half days of high carbs make ya blow up like a whale.

Saturday) no workout. moved furniture and boxes all day.

Sunday) moved more stuff, and drove back home. Tomorrow will be another killer workout as usual.

note: i still took 1 scoop of Ignite 2 to keep the test boosting supps in me. ANNNNDDDDD, it tastes amazing. nothing like sweating to death in mid 90 degree weather with 95% humidity.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 15) Chest / abs/ cardio like a beast

So, i felt super gross all day thanks to eating like a pig saturday. its almost a good thing cause now i know that carbs suck. they make me feel bloated, fat, sluggish, and all around nasty. i promise ill get pics up this coming weekend, ones that are respectable and actually relay how much hard work ive put in.

Did chest today, felt great the whole time. Chest was popping out and my arms were pretty vascular. workout as follows:

Flat DB bench

90 x 11
90 x 10
90 x 8
80 x 8

Incline DB flys

40 x 11
45 x 8 x 2
35 x 14

Decline DB Bench

90 x 14
100 x 8
100 x 6
90 x 8

Smith Machine Incline (slow reps, down on a 3 count)

155 x 15
175 x 9 x 2

Cable Crossovers

35 x 15 x 4

I felt like an absolute slob from my disasterous weekend eating habits, so i hopped on the stair climber for 20 min, alternating very high intensity to medium intensity every other minute.

then i got on the treadmill, cranked it up to 7mph and ran on an incline of 6.0 for 10 min. i sweating like none other.

Knocked out some ab work, but i didnt feel like my abs were working very hard. some days my abs get really tight and pumped up, but today they just kinda felt... blah. im hoping once i stay low carb for a few days ill get the good ab feeling back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah but you likely got a surge in metabolism so it will all come out in the wash...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i usually check this site out at work during my lunch break, or if there is down time. i got an email message today informing me that IT has now blocked this site as well as Reddit, Facebook, and a couple of other sites due to non-work related topics lol. so, no more fun updates or browsing at work :( kinda sucks cause i never let it interfere with my work / productivity.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 16) Back, traps, cardio

Just got home from the gym. my car wouldnt start. starter died on it, luckily i have a stick shift so i was able to pop the clutch and get home. im about to tackle that beast real quick, so ill skip posting the entire workout.

Highlights: great energy as usual. forearm pumps were painful, and my biceps were growing with each set. my back felt very tight, and thick. overall a really great workout. i tried to hit exercises for width and thickness, then i threw in some shrugs for good measure.

cardio was 20 min of HIIT stair master. i was completely drenched by the time i left. i burned just under 400 cals on the stair climber alone!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Looking at your physique the product I think you will benefit most from is EPI-V I will be running it starting this weekend sometime you can follow along here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/201052-old-fugger-gets-11.html
will do. ill check out epi-v for sure.

day 17) Legs

Gonna make this brief as well. i gotta put the new starter in my car tonight (fingers crossed i can get it up and running by tomorrow evening).

Went to town on my legs, did heavy front squats. medium weight BB squats. Smith Machine Lunges. Leg curls, extensions, and lots of calf raises. i had sweat pouring down my face, so i know i kept my heart rate up. im really starting to like leg day. ill make sure to get a pic of them this weekend.

Summary: great endurance. strength is going up in my legs. i was able to get 225 x 7 on front squats for 3 sets!! Bodyweight is 195, so i need to rein in my eating, and also work off that ridiculous weekend binge i had. shame on me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said before short binges do not do a lot of damage and your metabolism will be racing now... a couple burn days and alls forgotten...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
that's what i like to hear! well its been quite a strict diet this week, so im guessing ill be back to 191-193 by sunday.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 18) Shoulders.

Bar none, my best workout of the week. it looked like canon balls my shoulders were so pumped up!! the striations in my delts are getting much better, and im hoping they show up on the pics tomorrow / sunday.

Highlight of the workout: repped out 90lb dumbbells on seated shoulder press. very happy!

day 19) ARMS

veins were popping out everywhere. my triceps are looking much better than they used to, and are getting separated from my delts nicely.

biceps were ehhh. im not happy with them at the moment.

Overall a good workout though.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 20) Legs again!! my girlfriend came to visit and wanted to see what my workouts were like, so i asked her what she wanted to workout. she said legs. big mistake lol. i destroyed it again, super setting squats and fronts squats. lunges like mad. i didnt have breakfast and it was about 10am when we hit the gym, but by the end of the 3rd set of leg presses i had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, puked up a lot of water / preworkout.