Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 15) Chest / abs/ cardio like a beast

So, i felt super gross all day thanks to eating like a pig saturday. its almost a good thing cause now i know that carbs suck. they make me feel bloated, fat, sluggish, and all around nasty. i promise ill get pics up this coming weekend, ones that are respectable and actually relay how much hard work ive put in.

Did chest today, felt great the whole time. Chest was popping out and my arms were pretty vascular. workout as follows:

Flat DB bench

90 x 11
    90 x 10
    90 x 8
    80 x 8

Incline DB flys

40 x 11
    45 x 8 x 2
    35 x 14

Decline DB Bench

90 x 14
    100 x 8
    100 x 6
    90 x 8

Smith Machine Incline (slow reps, down on a 3 count)

155 x 15
    175 x 9 x 2

Cable Crossovers

35 x 15 x 4

I felt like an absolute slob from my disasterous weekend eating habits, so i hopped on the stair climber for 20 min, alternating very high intensity to medium intensity every other minute.

then i got on the treadmill, cranked it up to 7mph and ran on an incline of 6.0 for 10 min. i sweating like none other.

Knocked out some ab work, but i didnt feel like my abs were working very hard. some days my abs get really tight and pumped up, but today they just kinda felt... blah. im hoping once i stay low carb for a few days ill get the good ab feeling back.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah but you likely got a surge in metabolism so it will all come out in the wash...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i usually check this site out at work during my lunch break, or if there is down time. i got an email message today informing me that IT has now blocked this site as well as Reddit, Facebook, and a couple of other sites due to non-work related topics lol. so, no more fun updates or browsing at work kinda sucks cause i never let it interfere with my work / productivity.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 16) Back, traps, cardio

Just got home from the gym. my car wouldnt start. starter died on it, luckily i have a stick shift so i was able to pop the clutch and get home. im about to tackle that beast real quick, so ill skip posting the entire workout.

Highlights: great energy as usual. forearm pumps were painful, and my biceps were growing with each set. my back felt very tight, and thick. overall a really great workout. i tried to hit exercises for width and thickness, then i threw in some shrugs for good measure.

cardio was 20 min of HIIT stair master. i was completely drenched by the time i left. i burned just under 400 cals on the stair climber alone!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking at your physique the product I think you will benefit most from is EPI-V I will be running it starting this weekend sometime you can follow along here Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looking at your physique the product I think you will benefit most from is EPI-V I will be running it starting this weekend sometime you can follow along here Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    will do. ill check out epi-v for sure.

day 17) Legs

Gonna make this brief as well. i gotta put the new starter in my car tonight (fingers crossed i can get it up and running by tomorrow evening).

Went to town on my legs, did heavy front squats. medium weight BB squats. Smith Machine Lunges. Leg curls, extensions, and lots of calf raises. i had sweat pouring down my face, so i know i kept my heart rate up. im really starting to like leg day. ill make sure to get a pic of them this weekend.

Summary: great endurance. strength is going up in my legs. i was able to get 225 x 7 on front squats for 3 sets!! Bodyweight is 195, so i need to rein in my eating, and also work off that ridiculous weekend binge i had. shame on me.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Like I said before short binges do not do a lot of damage and your metabolism will be racing now... a couple burn days and alls forgotten...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that's what i like to hear! well its been quite a strict diet this week, so im guessing ill be back to 191-193 by sunday.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 18) Shoulders.

Bar none, my best workout of the week. it looked like canon balls my shoulders were so pumped up!! the striations in my delts are getting much better, and im hoping they show up on the pics tomorrow / sunday.

Highlight of the workout: repped out 90lb dumbbells on seated shoulder press. very happy!

day 19) ARMS

veins were popping out everywhere. my triceps are looking much better than they used to, and are getting separated from my delts nicely.

biceps were ehhh. im not happy with them at the moment.

Overall a good workout though.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 20) Legs again!! my girlfriend came to visit and wanted to see what my workouts were like, so i asked her what she wanted to workout. she said legs. big mistake lol. i destroyed it again, super setting squats and fronts squats. lunges like mad. i didnt have breakfast and it was about 10am when we hit the gym, but by the end of the 3rd set of leg presses i had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, puked up a lot of water / preworkout.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 21) Sunday - off day. I Have been looking for my mom's camera all day to take pics. turns out she left it at her friends house for some reason, so hopefully ill get it tomorrow night.

Very sorry for not having pics up. i know i said i would, but there's not much i can do if i dont have a camera lol.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!

even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!

even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!
    Yep first think I noticed was shoulder width, hit me like a slap in the face....
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

The Epi-v is starting to kick in ... you're going to want to see this, next few weeks are going to get freaky... Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

day 23) Back

Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

Seated Cable Rows

180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

day 23) Back

Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

Seated Cable Rows

180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.
    Thanks, I know you can actually enhance your fitness well into your fifties and sixties.. you just have to train smart...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 24) just cause it was July 4th doesnt mean im giving my legs a break!! LEGS!!!!

Did another great leg workout. i was so amped up, felt like nothing could stop me. highlight of the workout was getting 225 on front squats x 8 x 2 while supersetting regular squats with the same weight x 8 x 2.

my quads were so tight it was crazy. i love that feeling of not being able to walk normally cause ya lift so much and tire your legs out.

sad news is, i think i have about 3 or 4 more workouts worth of Ignite 2 left.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

Highlights:

125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

45 x 11 on DB curls!!

Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

Highlights:

125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

45 x 11 on DB curls!!

Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!
    Yah I sometimes take things like that for granted but the reality is, I used to lose significant strength and power when I cut...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry for the lack of updates. went to see my brother in N. carolina this past weekend from friday - sunday evening. no workouts, but ill be back on it today for chest which ill update tonight with pics. i measured it out.. i have 3 workouts left with Ignite 2 not looking forward to thursdays workout now
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

I am using a herbal non-stim for a while now... I am getting through it but when this run is over and PCT starts back on the ignite....

Hey anybody notice that ignite logs last a really long time... that's value folks...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

now that ya think about it, yeah they do. its also extrememly nice that the actual dose is 1 serving. i hate it how some brands (jack3d) have 45 servings, but ya need 2 -3 servings per workout. 1 level scoop of ignite 2 is all takes!!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

now that ya think about it, yeah they do. its also extrememly nice that the actual dose is 1 serving. i hate it how some brands (jack3d) have 45 servings, but ya need 2 -3 servings per workout. 1 level scoop of ignite 2 is all takes!!!
    And a lot of people have to stay under a scoop...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 29 - Chest

Had a really good chest workout cause i think i knew this was the last one with Ignite 2 for a while. i was able to get the 100lb DBs on flat bench for 10 reps!! i was so freakin excited for that. anywho, on to pictures because that's what we all know and love. here they are! i feel like i have lagged behind in my abs a tad, not as defined, but still there. my chest however has gotten fuller i can tell, and my arm are getting pretty cut! and my delts!!! holy cow im starting to like my delts finally.

Ab shot

Delts / shoulder width

right arm flexed

left arm flex

on shoulder day the striations get very prominent!! these will probably be the last set of pics, unless i am vain enough to snap pics while im pumped up on arm day lol. ill probably make wednesday arm day so i can end my Ignite 2 run with a bang!!

as always, comments and critiques welcome
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

You may be a tad less lean it's really hard to tell but you definitely look at lot bigger ... Like I said the way you stand now you are a prime candidate for a Epi-v shredding...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah, im at still at 196 - 197lbs, so i think i still have a bit of water / fat on me compared to 192. sucks, but im still pretty happy with how im looking. hopefully i can tighten it up in the upcoming weeks and be beach ready lol.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i was trying to make up my mind as to what to workout seeing how this is my last scoop of Ignite 2. i have decided on.... (drum roll) waiting til tomorrow to do arms with it!! lol my legs already get pretty pumped, so no need for it. although its going to be a tough leg day without Ignite 2's motivation running through me.

I did back yesterday, but im at work and can only be on here for so long at a time. ill post that up tonight .
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

i was trying to make up my mind as to what to workout seeing how this is my last scoop of Ignite 2. i have decided on.... (drum roll) waiting til tomorrow to do arms with it!! lol my legs already get pretty pumped, so no need for it. although its going to be a tough leg day without Ignite 2's motivation running through me.

I did back yesterday, but im at work and can only be on here for so long at a time. ill post that up tonight .
    All good things must come to an end...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Tuesdays back day:

i think i put a little more oomph into my workout knowing it would be the last back workout with a preworkout for a while. i got my gf to trim up the back of my neck (yeah, im a hairy mofo. gotta do a lot of manscaping to look like this lol) and she was commenting on how deep my back was. im guessing she meant the interior lat muscles compared to my spine. overall im extremely pleased with how my back is looking. much thicker, and a tad wider i think.

Wednesday Legs:

No preworkout today, and man oh man was it ever a mental roadblock to working out. i still pushed through my sets, but i could tell i didnt have the edge that i usually do. still got a great pump, poured sweat, and killed my legs, but i have a feeling next week is going to be a "blah" kinda workout lol.

im really really really really excited for arm day tomorrow! i finally get a workout partner so ill be going ape shyt on some weights!! hello heavy skull crushers and close grip bench! not to mention someone to help a tad with heavy preacher curls!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Tuesdays back day:

i think i put a little more oomph into my workout knowing it would be the last back workout with a preworkout for a while. i got my gf to trim up the back of my neck (yeah, im a hairy mofo. gotta do a lot of manscaping to look like this lol) and she was commenting on how deep my back was. im guessing she meant the interior lat muscles compared to my spine. overall im extremely pleased with how my back is looking. much thicker, and a tad wider i think.

Wednesday Legs:

No preworkout today, and man oh man was it ever a mental roadblock to working out. i still pushed through my sets, but i could tell i didnt have the edge that i usually do. still got a great pump, poured sweat, and killed my legs, but i have a feeling next week is going to be a "blah" kinda workout lol.

im really really really really excited for arm day tomorrow! i finally get a workout partner so ill be going ape shyt on some weights!! hello heavy skull crushers and close grip bench! not to mention someone to help a tad with heavy preacher curls!!
    I had a great day still using the herbal product but I get a boost from stim in the Epi-v...
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nice! well, arm day went great. really pushed myself and i have a hunch that i wont want to lift them tomorrow. i got in the zone and lifted like a mad man. veins popping out everywhere.

my workout partner for the day lent me some earbuds and his ipod for a set of widegrip BB curls, and i just killed it. this was my 3rd, that's right, 3rd bicep workout and i was repping 125 x 7. beastly. i was impressed

wish i would have had a camera cause i wanna guess my arms were in the 18.5 - 19 inch range while pumped up. super good feeling!!!

final review on the first page.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

nice! well, arm day went great. really pushed myself and i have a hunch that i wont want to lift them tomorrow. i got in the zone and lifted like a mad man. veins popping out everywhere.

my workout partner for the day lent me some earbuds and his ipod for a set of widegrip BB curls, and i just killed it. this was my 3rd, that's right, 3rd bicep workout and i was repping 125 x 7. beastly. i was impressed

wish i would have had a camera cause i wanna guess my arms were in the 18.5 - 19 inch range while pumped up. super good feeling!!!

final review on the first page.
    That's a good size arm, I can probably just get above 19 when pumped and I have big azz arms
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's a good size arm, I can probably just get above 19 when pumped and I have big azz arms

yeah ya do. those pics from your log are lookin good! very impressive with how much your body is changing. i'll definitely be looking to run epi-v in the near future.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

yeah ya do. those pics from your log are lookin good! very impressive with how much your body is changing. i'll definitely be looking to run epi-v in the near future.
    Yah Epi-v and Lean Gains is a match made in heaven...
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

not having a pwo is a bitter-sweet thing. my body is gettting used to wayyy less caffeine and stimulants now, so i am sleeping way deeper, but im also kinda groggy in the morning til about 9. and motivation in the gym is at an all time low but im still getting in there and trying to kill it. pumps are not as good, obviously. but, i really needed a break from stims. im gonna try to make it another couple of weeks then get another tub of Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona!! that crea-trona was beastly with how it recomped me. i really liked it.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

not having a pwo is a bitter-sweet thing. my body is gettting used to wayyy less caffeine and stimulants now, so i am sleeping way deeper, but im also kinda groggy in the morning til about 9. and motivation in the gym is at an all time low but im still getting in there and trying to kill it. pumps are not as good, obviously. but, i really needed a break from stims. im gonna try to make it another couple of weeks then get another tub of Ignite 2 and Crea-Trona!! that crea-trona was beastly with how it recomped me. i really liked it.
    I know it's not the same but a strong multi can help along with a herbal workout product...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I try to cycle on and off of stimulants, I personally never take them longer than like a month or run out a tub of something, then take a month off of stimulants, I become way too dependent on them, which is what it sounds like that happens to you as well, so taking a break from them for a min after you finish your jug is probably a good idea, now the CREA-TRONA on the other hand, that shyte is AWESOME, love that stuff!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I try to cycle on and off of stimulants, I personally never take them longer than like a month or run out a tub of something, then take a month off of stimulants, I become way too dependent on them, which is what it sounds like that happens to you as well, so taking a break from them for a min after you finish your jug is probably a good idea, now the CREA-TRONA on the other hand, that shyte is AWESOME, love that stuff!
    Yah featuring Crea-Trona in my PCT and I will be back on ignite 2... I am 2 months on 1 month off...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    its the only creatine i have ever been impressed with. reallllllyyyy liked it and what it helped me achieve with recomping as shown by the crea-trona log pics.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM