Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by f1ghter33 View Post
    yes !! u r rite !! I am also using is for a month and so far it woks well !
    Oh yah ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. yall are pushing that ninja product pretty hard, huh? i see you have posted in multiple other threads about it.
    •   
       


  3. day 10) the dreaded leg day!

    its a love hate relationship with leg day. i love doing legs but its also the most pain im in all week. i really like being able to push myself this hard.

    BB Front Squats super setted with BB Squats of same weight (one min rest after BB squat, then front squats again - BRUTAL!)

    135 x 12 - 135 x 12
    185 x 14 - 185 x 12
    185 x 9 - 185 x 10
    155 x 9 - 155 x failure

    Stationary BB Lunges
    135 x 10 (each leg)
    155 x 10
    185 x 5
    135 x failure

    Leg Press Machine super set with Walking EZ bar Lunges

    8 plates total x 11 x 4 Lunges = 110 x 8 x 4

    Seated Calf Raises
    4 plates x 11 x 2
    4 plates x 10 x 2
    3 plates x failure

    Single Leg Extension

    105 x 12 x 3

    Single Lying Leg Curls

    60 x 10 x 3

    *slight dizzy spell....

    Right back to the action with abs and cardio!!! i just wanted to walk on the treadmill on a incline for 20 min, then i headed to the other gym a few miles away to workout (train) my buddy's dad and play racquetball.

    total time in the gym today - 4pm - 8:30pm = 4.5 hours

    I was drenched in sweat after racquetball. I really cant believe i had that much energy. Ignite 2 impresses me more every day.

  4. That's a lot of volume no doubt...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. yep! i seem to respond best to a high volume type of workout. i have done the 5x5 routines, high weight low reps, and a few others. but my goal is size and definition and a high volume, high intensity workout seems to work best for me.
    •   
       


  6. day 11)

    Just got back from watching the game tonight. I had a pretty great arm day. the pump was outrageous even though i hadnt had more than 20grams of carbs all day. i think it might have helped that i took extra BCAAs before the workout. Im not going to post my whole routine cause im kinda tired, but it was pretty great. my arms are gonna feel like wet noodles tomorrow im sure. on to shoulder day!!!

    also, ill get pics up this sunday night. should see a good improvement, at least i do. Ignite 2 is making me way happier with how i look and feel, i can't even tell ya how excited i get to go to the gym now. if i were any more excited i wouldnt have pants on, and trust me, the gym people frown upon not wearing pants. i feel like they should put up a sign if you aren't allowed to wear pants.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 11)

    Just got back from watching the game tonight. I had a pretty great arm day. the pump was outrageous even though i hadnt had more than 20grams of carbs all day. i think it might have helped that i took extra BCAAs before the workout. Im not going to post my whole routine cause im kinda tired, but it was pretty great. my arms are gonna feel like wet noodles tomorrow im sure. on to shoulder day!!!

    also, ill get pics up this sunday night. should see a good improvement, at least i do. Ignite 2 is making me way happier with how i look and feel, i can't even tell ya how excited i get to go to the gym now. if i were any more excited i wouldnt have pants on, and trust me, the gym people frown upon not wearing pants. i feel like they should put up a sign if you aren't allowed to wear pants.
    Yah there is increased excitement for the gym with ignite... it just feels so fuggin good...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. i got in late last night. im kinda mad at my parents though. they know im trying to stay low carb and eat clean, and what do they go and do? made brownies. 2 pans of brownies. they were sitting out this morning before i went to work. GAHHHH. i just know those things are going to be there when i get home and i have been craving sweets lately. must. stay. strong......

  9. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i got in late last night. im kinda mad at my parents though. they know im trying to stay low carb and eat clean, and what do they go and do? made brownies. 2 pans of brownies. they were sitting out this morning before i went to work. GAHHHH. i just know those things are going to be there when i get home and i have been craving sweets lately. must. stay. strong......
    Just keep telling yourself somebody put monkey feces in them...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just keep telling yourself somebody put monkey feces in them...
    hha, good call.

    sorry for the lack of updates. i left friday to head to UGA (Athens) to help my gf move. it didnt occur to me that her internet and cable would be disconnected too.

    Fridays workout ) SHoulders

    I ROCKED this one. I was able to put up 225 on BB shoulder press 5 times. I have no idea how this is possible, considering my Flat BB bench is usually 225 x 8. I had veins coming out of everywhere! a few high school buddies of mine were also at the gym and commented on how big i looked. when i told them i still only weighed 193ish they didnt believe, so i hopped over to the scale and showed them.

    turns out, i dont weight 193, i was at 190lbs even !!! Also, i went over board on my carbs this weekend, and i am actually embarrassed to take pics tonight. sounds lame, but its just the truth. amazing how 1 and half days of high carbs make ya blow up like a whale.

    Saturday) no workout. moved furniture and boxes all day.

    Sunday) moved more stuff, and drove back home. Tomorrow will be another killer workout as usual.

    note: i still took 1 scoop of Ignite 2 to keep the test boosting supps in me. ANNNNDDDDD, it tastes amazing. nothing like sweating to death in mid 90 degree weather with 95% humidity.

  11. day 15) Chest / abs/ cardio like a beast

    So, i felt super gross all day thanks to eating like a pig saturday. its almost a good thing cause now i know that carbs suck. they make me feel bloated, fat, sluggish, and all around nasty. i promise ill get pics up this coming weekend, ones that are respectable and actually relay how much hard work ive put in.

    Did chest today, felt great the whole time. Chest was popping out and my arms were pretty vascular. workout as follows:

    Flat DB bench

    90 x 11
    90 x 10
    90 x 8
    80 x 8

    Incline DB flys

    40 x 11
    45 x 8 x 2
    35 x 14

    Decline DB Bench

    90 x 14
    100 x 8
    100 x 6
    90 x 8

    Smith Machine Incline (slow reps, down on a 3 count)

    155 x 15
    175 x 9 x 2

    Cable Crossovers

    35 x 15 x 4

    I felt like an absolute slob from my disasterous weekend eating habits, so i hopped on the stair climber for 20 min, alternating very high intensity to medium intensity every other minute.

    then i got on the treadmill, cranked it up to 7mph and ran on an incline of 6.0 for 10 min. i sweating like none other.

    Knocked out some ab work, but i didnt feel like my abs were working very hard. some days my abs get really tight and pumped up, but today they just kinda felt... blah. im hoping once i stay low carb for a few days ill get the good ab feeling back.

  12. Yah but you likely got a surge in metabolism so it will all come out in the wash...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. i usually check this site out at work during my lunch break, or if there is down time. i got an email message today informing me that IT has now blocked this site as well as Reddit, Facebook, and a couple of other sites due to non-work related topics lol. so, no more fun updates or browsing at work kinda sucks cause i never let it interfere with my work / productivity.

  14. day 16) Back, traps, cardio

    Just got home from the gym. my car wouldnt start. starter died on it, luckily i have a stick shift so i was able to pop the clutch and get home. im about to tackle that beast real quick, so ill skip posting the entire workout.

    Highlights: great energy as usual. forearm pumps were painful, and my biceps were growing with each set. my back felt very tight, and thick. overall a really great workout. i tried to hit exercises for width and thickness, then i threw in some shrugs for good measure.

    cardio was 20 min of HIIT stair master. i was completely drenched by the time i left. i burned just under 400 cals on the stair climber alone!

  15. Looking at your physique the product I think you will benefit most from is EPI-V I will be running it starting this weekend sometime you can follow along here Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looking at your physique the product I think you will benefit most from is EPI-V I will be running it starting this weekend sometime you can follow along here Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    will do. ill check out epi-v for sure.

    day 17) Legs

    Gonna make this brief as well. i gotta put the new starter in my car tonight (fingers crossed i can get it up and running by tomorrow evening).

    Went to town on my legs, did heavy front squats. medium weight BB squats. Smith Machine Lunges. Leg curls, extensions, and lots of calf raises. i had sweat pouring down my face, so i know i kept my heart rate up. im really starting to like leg day. ill make sure to get a pic of them this weekend.

    Summary: great endurance. strength is going up in my legs. i was able to get 225 x 7 on front squats for 3 sets!! Bodyweight is 195, so i need to rein in my eating, and also work off that ridiculous weekend binge i had. shame on me.

  17. Like I said before short binges do not do a lot of damage and your metabolism will be racing now... a couple burn days and alls forgotten...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. that's what i like to hear! well its been quite a strict diet this week, so im guessing ill be back to 191-193 by sunday.

  19. day 18) Shoulders.

    Bar none, my best workout of the week. it looked like canon balls my shoulders were so pumped up!! the striations in my delts are getting much better, and im hoping they show up on the pics tomorrow / sunday.

    Highlight of the workout: repped out 90lb dumbbells on seated shoulder press. very happy!

    day 19) ARMS

    veins were popping out everywhere. my triceps are looking much better than they used to, and are getting separated from my delts nicely.

    biceps were ehhh. im not happy with them at the moment.

    Overall a good workout though.

  20. day 20) Legs again!! my girlfriend came to visit and wanted to see what my workouts were like, so i asked her what she wanted to workout. she said legs. big mistake lol. i destroyed it again, super setting squats and fronts squats. lunges like mad. i didnt have breakfast and it was about 10am when we hit the gym, but by the end of the 3rd set of leg presses i had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, puked up a lot of water / preworkout.

  21. day 21) Sunday - off day. I Have been looking for my mom's camera all day to take pics. turns out she left it at her friends house for some reason, so hopefully ill get it tomorrow night.

    Very sorry for not having pics up. i know i said i would, but there's not much i can do if i dont have a camera lol.

  22. day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

    Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

    i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!



    even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

    Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 22) chest / abs / light cardio

    Without further ado, here is an update pic. i had a few carbs over the weekend (a lot lol) so i look a bit bloated. i can almost guarantee ill look leaner and drier by friday though.

    i am currently 195.5 in this picture. by friday ill be back at 192 and lean!!! stupid weekends and good food galore. i just cant say no!!



    even so, i like how much shoulders are coming along. and note the vascularity (this is 5 hours after my workout) ill try to take pics friday so show the difference carbs make on my body.

    Chest day was great. Kinda like the others though, no PRs or increased weight. pumps were still great though!
    Yep first think I noticed was shoulder width, hit me like a slap in the face....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. The Epi-v is starting to kick in ... you're going to want to see this, next few weeks are going to get freaky... Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  25. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

    day 23) Back

    Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

    Seated Cable Rows

    180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

    Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

    190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

    T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

    Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

    Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

    Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

    Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    im in for the epi-v! can't wait to see what ya can do with it. you are already at an impressive level, especially for your age. its a bit ridiculous to be honest lol. i really hope i can maintain my fitness when i get older as well.

    day 23) Back

    Had to rush this workout because my little brother surprised me with spiderman tickets. here's how it went:

    Seated Cable Rows

    180 x 12
    220 x 8 x 2
    235 x 5

    Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)

    190 x 15
    205 x 12 x 2
    220 x 7 x 2
    No rest pyramid set (guess thats what ya call it lol)
    175 x 10
    160 x 10
    145 x 10
    130 x 10

    T-bar rows
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x 12 x 2
    5 plates x 6

    Australian pull ups
    bodyweight x 15 x 3

    Machine High Rows
    200 x 10 x 2

    Machine Low Rows
    250 x 11 x 2

    Had a great pump going. i will try to get some pics of my back, even though there aren't any comparison pics.
    Thanks, I know you can actually enhance your fitness well into your fifties and sixties.. you just have to train smart...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. day 24) just cause it was July 4th doesnt mean im giving my legs a break!! LEGS!!!!

    Did another great leg workout. i was so amped up, felt like nothing could stop me. highlight of the workout was getting 225 on front squats x 8 x 2 while supersetting regular squats with the same weight x 8 x 2.

    my quads were so tight it was crazy. i love that feeling of not being able to walk normally cause ya lift so much and tire your legs out.

    sad news is, i think i have about 3 or 4 more workouts worth of Ignite 2 left.

  29. day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

    i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

    Highlights:

    125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

    45 x 11 on DB curls!!

    Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

    and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    day 25) Guns!! had to get my arms in for the week!!

    i feeling overly excited for today's workout and ended up doing 4 exercises for both triceps and biceps.

    Highlights:

    125 x 7 on skull crushers!!!!

    45 x 11 on DB curls!!

    Ignite 2 is crazy stuff, cause i am weighing in at just a tad over 195 and am lifting as much now as i did when i was 210 or better. Love it!!

    and of course, i had the pump going on. i will make sure to show off and take a picture while im pumped up on arm day lol, i gotta let people see what this stuff is doing to me!!
    Yah I sometimes take things like that for granted but the reality is, I used to lose significant strength and power when I cut...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in