Phase 1 Recomp: Licogenix (sponsored) + Formula-X, Endosurge & Anabeta Elite

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 62: Shoulders, Biceps

Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    205x8
    215x8
    220x7 *PR

Seated Dumbbell Press
    50x10 *PR
    50x10
    50x8

** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

**Barbell Shrugs
    190x12x7

EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    110x10

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

**Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

Cardio: 5.5km Jog

Overall Feeling: 8 - Felt good most of the day, although I will admit when I got home from work I didn't feel like working out, and didnt enjoy my workout as much as usual. I really think I am just a bit exhausted. This is the last workout/day of the remainder of the stack. So will have a short break (deload).
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 8 - As the day wore on my energy has faded, same through my workout.
    Libido: 9
    Endurance: 8 - Started great, but endurance was running low the last few sets...
    Strength: 8 - PR for military press..was nice but that was it. Everything else felt good, but did struggle somewhat.
    Pump: 9 - Biceps were nice a full!
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 8 - STill feel my chest from 3 days ago.. and upper back from yesterday.. but it's all good. As Colbicide would say..show's me I'm alive.
    Joint Health:8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 7 - Not as good as previous nights, perhaps why the lower energy today.

I will do my best to finish this log up tomorrow.. with a review/final thoughts.
    Great job looking forward to final review
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just finished the first workout of my deload...time to get my final thoughts up.

Once again big thanks to JudgementDay and Athletix for the Licogenix! I also want to thank all of you who followed along. Your support really made a difference in the numbers.

I do think that all 4 products (Licogenix, Formula X, Endosurge and Anabeta Elite) worked in harmony to produce some great results!

Stats:

Weight: 218 lbs --> 220lbs
    Neck: 15.5" --> 15.75"
    Chest: 44.5" --> 46"
    Biceps: 15.5" --> 16"
    Waist: 36.5" --> 37.5"
    Leg half way to knee: 26" --> 27"
    Calf: 18 no change

Overall Feeling: 9

I found that I felt great most of the time. I felt calm 99% of the time, with good focus and was typically in a good mood. No anxiety, depressive or angry feelings really to mention. Did have some stress at times, but that was due to outside influences.

Aggression: 3

There were only a couple of occassions where I felt remotely aggressive and they were due to the fact that someone pi$$ed me off. In this case I would say the lower the number the better.

Energy: 9

This is the most energetic I have felt on any stack. My runs were smooth, and time went fairly quick. My workouts were typically very high energy and decently paced. There were not many times where I felt as though I was dragging my a$$.

Endurance: 9

As with energy this was the highest I have felt. I noticed many times at the end of my workouts I felt I could do an extra exercise or set (usually didn't though as more often than not I workout before going to work - so have that time restriction.)

When I ran Erase, DAA, Orig. Anabeta, Division 1; I really didn't get a boost in this area, and at times felt even less interest. This time around was a different story. Daily morning wood, usually paired with middle of the night wood, and just a total sense of horniness. Good stuff!

Strength: 10

The numbers speak from themselves and here are a few of them:

Preacher Curls: 100x10 -> 110x9
    Close-grip Bench: 165x10 -> 180x10
    Squats: 225x8 -> 310x6
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 155x8 -> 200x8
    Flat Bench: 255x5 -> 315x3
    Incline Bench: 205x8 -> 245x7
    Wide-grip Lat Pulldowns: 200x8 -> 260x8
    One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 70x10 -> 85x10
    Military Press: 175 -> 210

Pump and Vascularity: 8

There were only a couple of occassions where I felt massive pumps, but I did enjoy good pumps during most workouts.

The same can be said for vascularity. Although there were a couple of occassions where I had high ridged road maps running rampant through my arms. That said I am still waiting for that at rest bicep veins to be a constant lol.

Recovery: 9

Recovery was simply great. After a grueling workout, my chest / legs / back would usually be recovered within a couple of days. Shaving at least a day off what I am typically left with.

Joint Health: 7

Have been plagued with a sore right elbow and left knee for months. Did get some relief during the stack - mind you I did include SuperCissus as well.

Sleep Quality: 9

When I changed my dosing of Endosurge from 2/2/2 to 2 in the am, and 4 in the pm I noticed and even stronger affect on my sleep. Great deep sleep, crazy dreams some nights though.

Appetite: 8

Maybe 8 is a bad number? I found from weeks 1-4 not too much affect on my appetite. The last 5 weeks though it has sky rocketed. Hence the 2 pound gain. That said I did notice more strength gains in those last 5 weeks than the first 4 as well.

Final Thoughts:

Licogenix vs Erase - after trying both products I think Licogenix is a solid product that did it's job. I did not suffer from dry/sore joints on Licogenix like I did on Erase, however I also didn't notice the same leaning effect that I get from Erase. I really enjoyed the increased energy though which seemed to kick in almost instantly.

This was also my first time taking Endosurge, and all I can say is that I will add that to most stacks in future.

Formula X, with it's added BCAA's and LCLT is just a great DAA product.

Anabeta Elite - just like Anabeta, my appetite went up, and I got stronger....

...let's build another stack!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great review n log As always. U and rahl's logs finally pushed me to try lico.. October!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just finished the first workout of my deload...time to get my final thoughts up.

Once again big thanks to JudgementDay and Athletix for the Licogenix! I also want to thank all of you who followed along. Your support really made a difference in the numbers.

I do think that all 4 products (Licogenix, Formula X, Endosurge and Anabeta Elite) worked in harmony to produce some great results!

Stats:

Overall Feeling: 9

I found that I felt great most of the time. I felt calm 99% of the time, with good focus and was typically in a good mood. No anxiety, depressive or angry feelings really to mention. Did have some stress at times, but that was due to outside influences.

Aggression: 3

There were only a couple of occassions where I felt remotely aggressive and they were due to the fact that someone pi$$ed me off. In this case I would say the lower the number the better.

Energy: 9

This is the most energetic I have felt on any stack. My runs were smooth, and time went fairly quick. My workouts were typically very high energy and decently paced. There were not many times where I felt as though I was dragging my a$$.

Endurance: 9

As with energy this was the highest I have felt. I noticed many times at the end of my workouts I felt I could do an extra exercise or set (usually didn't though as more often than not I workout before going to work - so have that time restriction.)

When I ran Erase, DAA, Orig. Anabeta, Division 1; I really didn't get a boost in this area, and at times felt even less interest. This time around was a different story. Daily morning wood, usually paired with middle of the night wood, and just a total sense of horniness. Good stuff!

Strength: 10

The numbers speak from themselves and here are a few of them:

Pump and Vascularity: 8

There were only a couple of occassions where I felt massive pumps, but I did enjoy good pumps during most workouts.

The same can be said for vascularity. Although there were a couple of occassions where I had high ridged road maps running rampant through my arms. That said I am still waiting for that at rest bicep veins to be a constant lol.

Recovery: 9

Recovery was simply great. After a grueling workout, my chest / legs / back would usually be recovered within a couple of days. Shaving at least a day off what I am typically left with.

Joint Health: 7

Have been plagued with a sore right elbow and left knee for months. Did get some relief during the stack - mind you I did include SuperCissus as well.

Sleep Quality: 9

When I changed my dosing of Endosurge from 2/2/2 to 2 in the am, and 4 in the pm I noticed and even stronger affect on my sleep. Great deep sleep, crazy dreams some nights though.

Appetite: 8

Maybe 8 is a bad number? I found from weeks 1-4 not too much affect on my appetite. The last 5 weeks though it has sky rocketed. Hence the 2 pound gain. That said I did notice more strength gains in those last 5 weeks than the first 4 as well.

Final Thoughts:

Licogenix vs Erase - after trying both products I think Licogenix is a solid product that did it's job. I did not suffer from dry/sore joints on Licogenix like I did on Erase, however I also didn't notice the same leaning effect that I get from Erase. I really enjoyed the increased energy though which seemed to kick in almost instantly.

This was also my first time taking Endosurge, and all I can say is that I will add that to most stacks in future.

Formula X, with it's added BCAA's and LCLT is just a great DAA product.

Anabeta Elite - just like Anabeta, my appetite went up, and I got stronger....

...let's build another stack!
    Awesome review wasme, great job!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Stats:

Awesome review wasme. FYI - our measurements are almost identical !!!

The strength gains you have made are unreal. Dedication and ability to push beyond is a great trait you have. Congratulation. Now let's get that military to 225. 2 plates on military and 3 plates on bench !!! Thats grown man strength.

I also share same point if view on Licogenix. Vasculaity and energies are a major plus. Not so much leaning effect as Erase.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Great review n log As always. U and rahl's logs finally pushed me to try lico.. October!

Thanks Cam... What are you going to be stacking it with?
    FINAFLEX REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Awesome review wasme. FYI - our measurements are almost identical !!!

The strength gains you have made are unreal. Dedication and ability to push beyond is a great trait you have. Congratulation. Now let's get that military to 225. 2 plates on military and 3 plates on bench !!! Thats grown man strength.

I also share same point if view on Licogenix. Vasculaity and energies are a major plus. Not so much leaning effect as Erase.

I noticed that as well, I just need to trim up some to catch up to you, lol. And that is the plan for the next few weeks. The wife and I have decided to take 5 of our 6 children (oldest won't be able to join us) down south just after xmas. So now I have even more motivation to shed some of this bf and pack on more lean mass...

As for the military, I will give it my all again after this deload!
    FINAFLEX REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Thanks Cam... What are you going to be stacking it with?
    It's a secret
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Amazing log man! The strength gains are so impressive, good job!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

Damn Was, nice review.

I've had a bottle of Lico sitting around and after all the goodness it has broughten you and a few others, I think I'll be running it for 8 weeks after my log is done. The increased energy and the no dry joints is a huge selling point and Lico seems to have a profound effect on you. Hopefully I'll be able to come close to it.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

From most of the beta-testers Lico seemed to have a big effect on strength, hard to tell how much it helped here, but wow the strength gains you did get from training and this stack is simply outstanding.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%

Haven't tried it tommy, will sometime though
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

Thanks guys... sorry been on vacation.. couple of more days and i will be back in action.

Instead of deload I took cheda's advice and have taken a week off completely. My shoulder, knee, and elbow are all feeling great...
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Thanks guys... sorry been on vacation.. couple of more days and i will be back in action.

Instead of deload I took cheda's advice and have taken a week off completely. My shoulder, knee, and elbow are all feeling great...
    I have such a hard time taking a whole week off but the body needs a break every now and then.

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have such a hard time taking a whole week off but the body needs a break every now and then.
    I hear ya... decided to take a week off of everything.. kinda scared actually as I have not taken a week off in over a year (since honeymoon)... after 2 days my back stiffened up, but now everything feels great. Thursday I will be back at it.. Still trying to workout a new routine though if you have any suggestions..
    FINAFLEX REP
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

I hear ya... decided to take a week off of everything.. kinda scared actually as I have not taken a week off in over a year (since honeymoon)... after 2 days my back stiffened up, but now everything feels great. Thursday I will be back at it.. Still trying to workout a new routine though if you have any suggestions..

Well you have been on such a PR roll I'd sick with your current routine until those PR's stop lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formula-X.~.Licogenix Log
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM