Phase 1 Recomp: Licogenix (sponsored) + Formula-X, Endosurge & Anabeta Elite

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Stop it.. Just stop it. You are a PR machine !!!
    Bruised egos should not read your log. They may jump off the bridge.
    Lol FU, what are you talking about man... 400lbs this, 400lbs that! Thanks for the motivation!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    R those in pounds...?
    Yes... wish they were Kilograms!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Pounds, dollars, pesos, coronas, rubles,..he lifts them all !!!
    Mmmmm Coronas!



    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Good stuff so far brother!!! Gotta love when you can barely lift your arms up haha
    Thanks torch!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Day 41: Shoulders, Biceps

    Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    195x7
    205x6 *PR

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    ** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

    **Barbell Shrugs
    185x12x7 *PR

    EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x8
    105x7

    Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    **Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

    Cardio: 5km Jog

    Overall Feeling: 9 - feel good, feel pumped
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 9 - Pushed good and hard through workout.
    Strength: 8 - Felt good, after 5 days in a row though - strength not quite on par with other days.. looking forward to the weekend off. Brother in law is here from Texas....and with a small shipment of supps from the planet! beauties..
    Pump: 8 - Great pump in bicep, chest
    Vascularity: 9 - Arms, shoulders had great veinage!
    Recovery: 9 .
    Joint Health:8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 10 - e****lent
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. I want your overheads!

    Congrats on the PR's!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 41: Shoulders, Biceps

    Military Press
    110x12 Warmup
    165x8
    185x8
    195x7
    205x6 *PR

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    ** Side Lateral Raises
    25x10x7

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    50x12x4

    **Barbell Shrugs
    185x12x7 *PR

    EZ Bar Curls
    95x10
    105x10
    105x8
    105x7

    Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    **Preachur Curls
    70x10x7

    Cardio: 5km Jog

    Overall Feeling: 9 - feel good, feel pumped
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 9 - Pushed good and hard through workout.
    Strength: 8 - Felt good, after 5 days in a row though - strength not quite on par with other days.. looking forward to the weekend off. Brother in law is here from Texas....and with a small shipment of supps from the planet! beauties..
    Pump: 8 - Great pump in bicep, chest
    Vascularity: 9 - Arms, shoulders had great veinage!
    Recovery: 9 .
    Joint Health:8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 10 - e****lent
    Business as usual for wasme. PRs are now an every day occurrence. Awesome !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I want your overheads!

    Congrats on the PR's!

    Thanks JD!


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Business as usual for wasme. PRs are now an every day occurrence. Awesome !
    Feels so good (as you are well aware), but also becoming an expectation in my mind. And I know it will stop....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Day 43: Biceps / Triceps / Calves / Abs

    Preacher Curls
    90x10
    100x10
    105x10 *PR
    105x8

    Hammer Curls
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    90x9 *PR

    **EZ Bar Curls
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x8

    Close-grip Bench Press
    135x10
    165x10
    170x10
    170x9 *PR

    V-bar Tricep Pushdowns
    120x15
    130x15
    140x15 *PR
    145x15 *PR

    **Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
    55x15x7 *PR

    **Standing Calf Raises (Dumbbells)
    45x25x7

    **Kneeling Rope Crunches
    90x15x7

    Cardio - 5.3km run

    Overall Feeling: 9
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 10
    Libido: 9 - I haven't mentioned this lately but either Formula X or Endosurge or a combination of the two gives me raging wood around 4am every morning, as well as around 7am.. its like being 18 all over again lol.
    Endurance: 10 - both my energy and endurance remained high throughout my workout.
    Strength: 10 - Had some good PR's. Everything felt good.
    Pump: 9 - Great pump...bi's felt very full.
    Vascularity: 9
    Recovery: 10 - Felt fully recovered
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 9 - great sleep, crazy dreams last night though.


    ** Added Applied Nutriceauticals RPM and Drive. Will be running Drive for the next 5 days. And RPM for the next 6-8 workouts.

    Dosing was: 3 RPM / 3 Drive preworkout. Will be taking 2 x Drive this afternoon.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Nothing is better motivation, than hitting a pr every workout!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Nothing is better motivation, than hitting a pr every workout!
    Hey Ben, you got that right. Although, when it doesn't happen it is going to suck a$$ lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Day 44: Legs

    Leg Extensions
    95x3x12

    Squats
    120x15
    205x8
    255x8
    285x8
    305x7 *PR -

    Reverse Lunges
    165x8
    175x8
    185x7 *PR

    **Leg Extensions
    105x7x12 *PR

    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    180x8
    185x8
    185x8
    190x7

    **Lying Leg Curls
    45x7x12

    Cardio - 5 km run

    Overall Feeling: 9
    Aggression: No change
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 10
    Strength: 10 - I have never pushed more than 300 lbs in any exercise. Needless to say I was absolutely stoked!
    Pump: 7
    Vascularity: 6
    Recovery: 9 - recovered from yesterday.
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - shorter than normal but a good sleep


    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  11. PR PR PR.. thats all you do dudde!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  12. Thanks Ben, trying my best
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 44: Legs

    Leg Extensions
    95x3x12

    Squats
    120x15
    205x8
    255x8
    285x8
    305x7 *PR -

    Reverse Lunges
    165x8
    175x8
    185x7 *PR

    **Leg Extensions
    105x7x12 *PR

    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    180x8
    185x8
    185x8
    190x7

    **Lying Leg Curls
    45x7x12

    Cardio - 5 km run

    Overall Feeling: 9
    Aggression: No change
    Energy: 9
    Libido: 7
    Endurance: 10
    Strength: 10 - I have never pushed more than 300 lbs in any exercise. Needless to say I was absolutely stoked!
    Pump: 7
    Vascularity: 6
    Recovery: 9 - recovered from yesterday.
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - shorter than normal but a good sleep
    Doesn't it feel awesome when you pass a big number ? Like 300 for your squats !
    I would be counting hours waiting to get to the gym the next day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Doesn't it feel awesome when you pass a big number ? Like 300 for your squats !
    I would be counting hours waiting to get to the gym the next day.
    Certainly did... my whole day felt great after that achievement!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Day 45: Chest, Triceps

    Bench Press
    205x5
    255x5
    275x5
    285x5
    290x4 *PR

    Incline Dumbbell Flys
    45x10x3

    Incline Bench Press
    205x8
    215x8
    225x8
    230x6 *PR

    ** Cable Crossovers
    60x7x12

    Close-Grip Bench
    165x8
    165x8
    165x7
    165x5

    Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown
    140x4x12

    **Vbar Tricep Pushdowns ( I have changed to this exercise because I feel with the vbar my triceps burn so must be effective )
    100x12x7

    Cardio: 5.2km

    Overall Feeling: 8
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 8 - Good clean energy. Although I wouldn't say as high as the last few days. Have a bit of stress the last 24 hours though. Which I would think is probably attributing to the lower energy level.
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Strength: 9 - feeling good.. Up 5lbs on flat and incline bench .. and held strong in all other areas.
    Pump: 9 - Really good pump in my chest, and then tri's.
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 9 - for how I killed legs yesterday, I am really impressed with recovery.
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - Good sleep.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Day 45: Chest, Triceps

    Bench Press
    205x5
    255x5
    275x5
    285x5
    290x4 *PR

    Incline Dumbbell Flys
    45x10x3

    Incline Bench Press
    205x8
    215x8
    225x8
    230x6 *PR

    ** Cable Crossovers
    60x7x12

    Close-Grip Bench
    165x8
    165x8
    165x7
    165x5

    Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown
    140x4x12

    **Vbar Tricep Pushdowns ( I have changed to this exercise because I feel with the vbar my triceps burn so must be effective )
    100x12x7

    Cardio: 5.2km

    Overall Feeling: 8
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 8 - Good clean energy. Although I wouldn't say as high as the last few days. Have a bit of stress the last 24 hours though. Which I would think is probably attributing to the lower energy level.
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Strength: 9 - feeling good.. Up 5lbs on flat and incline bench .. and held strong in all other areas.
    Pump: 9 - Really good pump in my chest, and then tri's.
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 9 - for how I killed legs yesterday, I am really impressed with recovery.
    Joint Health: 8
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 8 - Good sleep.
    Great workout !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Thanks ... I see you are killing it as usual yourself!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Damn lookin strong on the bench man! Share some PR's why don't ya lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Damn!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn lookin strong on the bench man! Share some PR's why don't ya lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Damn!
    Thanks boys! JD... when you are healthy you are always killing it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Day 46: Back, Calves

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x10 *PR


    Superset w/ Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    180x10
    200x10
    230x10
    245x8 *PR


    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    80x10
    80x10
    85x10 *PR
    85x8


    Seated Cable Row
    160x8
    170x8
    180x8


    Deadlifts
    135x12
    185x8
    225x5
    245x4
    245x4


    ** Straight Arm Pulldowns: 7x12
    105x12x7


    **Standing Calf Raises
    90x25x7


    Cardio: 5.2km Run

    Overall Feeling: 8 - Felt pretty good all day..
    Aggression: 4
    Energy: 8
    Libido: 8
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 8 - Couple of PR's.. everything else felt good.
    Pump: 7
    Vascularity: 8
    Recovery: 9 - Recovery wise feel great!
    Joint Health: 9
    Skin: Normal
    Sleep Quality: 9 - Sleeping e****lent!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. great log bud.. i like your number system at the bottom.. I dont see that often
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    great log bud.. i like your number system at the bottom.. I dont see that often
    Got that from Rosie and Cheda....Find it is a good way to guage things..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. welll good desicion!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  25. Another good workout, PR's every workout!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Another good workout, PR's every workout!
    I will be bummed when this ends. Mind you I am starting to feel more fatigued each day/evening...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I will be bummed when this ends. Mind you I am starting to feel more fatigued each day/evening...
    Still killin it, good job bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I will be bummed when this ends. Mind you I am starting to feel more fatigued each day/evening...

    Yeah plus thats gonna be hard on the tendons and joints, you seem to be increasing strength really quick.

    When you can on Dermacrine your energy levels will shoot up big time.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Thanks man! Athletix, PES, BPS products seem to have a perfect synergy!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah plus thats gonna be hard on the tendons and joints, you seem to be increasing strength really quick.

    When you can on Dermacrine your energy levels will shoot up big time.
    I am really looking forward to the 'next level'...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formula-X.~.Licogenix Log
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:31 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 04:51 PM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Log in
Log in